Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Generation X »

In post 1599, Generation X wrote:I actually townread drealmerz for that big post defending himself before it's a defense that feels very natural and has a bit of paranoia which feels towny.
~GE
Same.
Spiffeh wrote:@Transcend your posts have really been sketching me the fuck out lately

you're buddying me to the extreme
I'm really sorry and i know it's scummy, but i tend to buddy hard as both alignments.

~T
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Generation X »

It's just everything you post is literally what's on my mind. I tend to have a hard time conveying my thoughts.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1574, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1572, drealmerz7 wrote:just to deny it to town?
No scum team would take a treestump to deny it to town. Vigilante, Doctor, Watcher, Cop, yes, absofuckinglutely... Treestump, not a chance in hell.
excuse me while I choke on the wine
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Generation X »

Yeh

Dreal is Def town. I've said it 100 times, but I'll say it a 101st.

~T
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1575, PeregrineV wrote: I probably would have made one if I hadn't been next to fucking last. I would have 2 choices of the dredges, so I just waited to see what was lefT.
not even a wishlist you made before draft results were in? can you give me a top 5 that maybe gave you a general interest? or a top 5 that didn't interest you at all? reasons for whatever included would be apprecaited

--out until later
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Still at work. Spiff also remember that if/when we lynch Goatmeal I will also get a Vig shot. I'm all for joining the wagon at this point I just don't want to risk scum quick-hammering to end the day before we 100% assign rooms.

Also unless we have a role that can force McMenno into a Vig room he will 100% not cooperate. He wants to be lynched, not shot.

At this point my reads on McMenno and drealmerz are flipping. I think the former is scum and the latter newbtown. I'm also pretty confident in saying GenX, Toog, and McMenno are all scumbuddies based on how they've interacted with each other. Toog has been chainsawing McMenno hard and I already suspected that slot was scum.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Goatmeal
Goatmeal
Goon
Goatmeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Goatmeal »

Replace out
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Replace in
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

DGB is busy, so I am taking over. I will give some reads soon.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1607, Wraith wrote:Also unless we have a role that can force McMenno into a Vig room he will 100% not cooperate. He wants to be lynched, not shot.
We have drealmerz's role

That's why I proposed this:
In post 1591, Spiffeh wrote:I propose that drealmerz forces McMenno to go to the Kitchen and MariaR with her new vig powers (or Goatmeal if they end up living) chooses to go there and shoots him. If any of these people fail to comply they get turbolynched the following day.
I forgot that you got a vig shot if Goatmeal died.
So either you or Maria could do it in the case of a Goatmeal lynch.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1611, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1607, Wraith wrote:Also unless we have a role that can force McMenno into a Vig room he will 100% not cooperate. He wants to be lynched, not shot.
We have drealmerz's role

That's why I proposed this:
In post 1591, Spiffeh wrote:I propose that drealmerz forces McMenno to go to the Kitchen and MariaR with her new vig powers (or Goatmeal if they end up living) chooses to go there and shoots him. If any of these people fail to comply they get turbolynched the following day.
I forgot that you got a vig shot if Goatmeal died.
So either you or Maria could do it in the case of a Goatmeal lynch.
Okay yes that's an excellent idea.

Thing is if McMenno is indeed scum, can he not avoid the redirect by using the scumteam's 1-shot Commute?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Wraith »

They also have a 1-shot Same Room Roleblock, but we can double up on Vig shots to counter that if necessary.

When I get home I'm going to have for the mod on certain role stuff.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay they can't avoid the Redirect but they can avoid the shot with the Commute
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Wraith »

@mod: Can MacReady's Roleblock block Lars's Redirect? Both resolve during Room Phase.
Show

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So after dreal’s he’s still in my lynch pool but I know he’s not going today. Too many people on site are suckers for fluffy AtE (which is the make-up of that entire post). I’m sorry, for someone who has made of point about how precise wording should be (the whole consensus debate which is pretty stupid) the fact that he can’t explain his scum reads on his group just makes no sense. There’s a huge disconnect between being willing to argue over semantics at the depth and verbosity he does and yet not being able to articulate in the slightest why Andrius, Spyrex, PV and Spiff were scum as he posted in .

@Tammy
– I think you are giving way too much of a pass to Dreal. We should talk about your meta with him and if it involves observing his play over a number of games or comes from a limited

--

@Spiffeh
re – Really? You see that as anything but Null?
In post 1582, Spiffeh wrote:I'm scum but you join the wagon I've been leading the charge for the entire game?

I look forward to people trying to justify town reading you after that fantastic post
This. McMenno needs bullets.

--
In post 1387, Double Trouble wrote:Why are you acting like I am a threat to you UT? If you get lynched, you just turn into a stump and pester me forever. Yet, you seem afraid of being lynched. Why?
This is pretty damn scummy. Which head posted this?
In post 1392, Double Trouble wrote:Optimal power usage, agreement or non-agreement irrelevant has Tammy as treestump rather than forcing our resources to protect her.
Um, no? There are plenty of players for which the Treestump role would be very useful. You have said yourself that the Town is “full of leaders” who would make good Treestumps. Tammy isn’t the only one and this screams of reaching to justify your UT scum read in a scummy way.
In post 1436, Double Trouble wrote:Spiffeh is weak townlean so cool there. Andrius needs more but good for what I see. MoI is damn good scum so not inclined to townread early.
Oh, are Andrius or Spiffeh not good as scum? Do tell …
In post 1568, Double Trouble wrote:I thought that you used "inside knowledge" to buddy Titus meaning "Given UT is scum" from a confirmed angle.
I hadn't heard that phrase so I didn't realize it was a quote.

@All going to shut up and let Titus head drive since they are back from RL issues it seems and I work full time.
This smells like “Titus will not get as much suspicion as me”. Which is enough to put me over the top.

VOTE: DoubleTrouble

--
In post 1452, Toogeloo wrote:I really dislike Wraith picking a backup Vig after giving shit to McMenno.
Elaborate on why this makes Wraith scum.
In post 1456, Toogeloo wrote:To explain this, both these players are notorious for dying early as town. Add in the fact that both are attempting to be calm, controlled, voices of reason, and are natural leaders in their own right, they are high profile targets for night kills as town. If they are still around come day 3, and I'm still alive, my gut will be pinging hard.
So what you are saying is – you being the primary Protective role in the game will suspect Spyrex or I if we are alive Day 3 ….

Is that right?

--
In post 1438, Fire Assassin wrote:The people who are townreading UT, need to really convince me that he is town, cause like. I see nothing town in his ISO, and usually I can say that some posts are townie or scummy in anyones ISO.
Or maybe you can explain why you scum read them. Because I don’t see scum intent in UT’s posts and the “I don’t see Town in his posts” is the kind of scum-face argument that your partner Gammagooey used in Kids Characters Mafia to attack me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Creature »

Nvm, DGB not posting doesn't say anything.
Sigh
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Spoiler: Context
Spiffeh:

1. Gives Yume benefit ouf doubt when she should be null. #1114
2. Hasn't tried to determine Tammy's alignment since the start of draft, and had her as 'very likely town' in his #163
3. Spiffeh tries to link Mcmenno and myself as a scumteam and uses it as a reason to push him.
4. Spiffeh has been looking for reasons to scumread my slot and continues to tunnel it instead of actually considering what I say.
5. Has Flame in the top of his Vig list but Yume at the very last.
6. His reasoning that DGB not coming to give reads is weak since I have already been delivering content, and she won't be coming anytime soon.
7. His reasoning in #1079 is merely playstyle.
8. His vote on Mcmenno and not caring how he shoots isn't pro-town.

DT:

1. Diamond picked this game which he preferred, then replaced out.
2. UT push is weak as hell. #956
3. Uses scumread of Dreamer to insunate town read of Yume before a flip. #1123
4. Uses unsubstantiated meta to push UT. #1159
5. Uses DGB being absent as an excuse to not give a read on my slot when I am present. #1164,#1381, #1431
6. No actual stance on my own content in the thread.
7. This post [#1576] seems to be more survivalist than actually trying to find scum.

Spyrex:

1. His reasoning for Esp is weak and doesn't really go into it further. #507
2. This feels reactive rather than pro-active. #515
3. First time I have seen Spyrex be a bit in the background, not pushing a wagon hard.

---

Gen X:

Gamma head seems to be showing conviction and voting with progression. He feels town. His reactions to MariaR seems genuine. He sees my perspective with reference to Errabola. Isn't afraid to sheep Spiffeh, as most of his pushes have been sheeps to Spiffeh. He remains consistent with his #984 on Yakko. Makes a good point in his #1299 with Spiffeh going after Mcmenno first rather than us. #1417 comes across as townie, and his unvote after. #1471 is townie. Good point in #1485. Think their push on us is misguided. (Basing it on our Yume read is weak)

UT

He has been sensible, and I agree with his 1307
and #1311. I also agree with him on DT. Bold. He has been forcing people to take stances [#1376] , #1391, pushing a wagon on his scum read. Makes a good point in his #1399

Wraith:

He has been active, and solving often. He also has flip flopped many times, a sure sign of townieness. It is very difficult for scum to keep a fluid read. He reads on surface level, so I don't trust his scumread when he scumreads someone for blatant omgus. I skimmed his Gen X case. So easy to read, but hard to trust his accuracy of reads. I really don’t accept that he expects my slot not to vote likely scum when they have bad reasoning. I would understand if I had bad reasoning, and it’s unfair that he has not interacted with me further when I was trying to get him to understand my perspective. He ignored it. It’s annoying.

Dreamerz:

I liked his response to MoI, it makes me feel better about him. I see genuine frustration, and can see his answer lining up with his actions. He had nothing on those four scumreads, which is why he kept stating he was re-reading. I can see that he may just have been impulsive and didn't like they were pushing him around, and so he scumread them. (Since at the time, Andy was stating a directive to Dreamer)

MariaR:

Slight town. Definitely doesn’t care about her image as she comes in, although I hate her playstyle. I don’t trust her to read anything and also don’t encourage people to give her catch up notes, she should catch up on her and provide her own conclusions.

Magna:

Slight town. I like his analysis, active, asking good questions. I like his #1327. Not much else to say as I have a hard time reading Magna in general.

Mcmenno:

As stated, shot himself in the foot with taking vengeful and then voting himself solely to use it. Not helpful, but I see him as more likely town than not, since his role choice and vote pattern is very subpar. Slight town.

---

Tammy is null for me. I haven’t seen any solid conclusions from her yet that can help me lean strongly on her either way. I don’t know why she feels I should, though. We do have meta together, but only for one game. I was lynched and busy with another game, which took away my attention. That game was also a very high paced game with plenty of shit posting, I couldn’t bare it and felt free when I was lynched. I don’t think she understands that I have not actually seen her play, nor have we actually talked as much until near deadline. What I did there was I posted a crap reads list, and bounced to focus on my other game. Didn’t turn out so well. Anyway, her play is a bunch of words to me so once I see a strong scum read from her I may be able to see her true intentions.

---
Espeon:

I find Espeon null, and he seems like a newbie player rather than an experienced player, especially with his comments on my slot and his dislike on Andrius buddying. Otherwise if he is more experienced, he has not been involved enough for me to get a solid read.

Yume:

Null for not even being here. Look forward to her replacement. Still would shoot over Mcmenno. No one should be town reading her.

Andrius:

Null, same thing as Tammy. He has been active but I have no strong lean on him one way or the other. His vote on me is lazy.

[Skybird, Creature,Toogeloo,FA, Peregrine]

Null, I haven’t really focused on these slots yet.

Scum: Spiffeh, DT, Errantpabola, Spyrex
Townreads: Genx, UT, Wraith, Moi,, MariaR, Dreamerz, Mcmenno
Nulls: Yume, Tammy, Andrius, Espe (newb), Skybird, Creature, Peregrine, Toogeloo, FA

Vote: Spiffeh

I support wagons on DT, Errant, Spyrex.
I do not support Genx, Menno or UT wagons. (Mcmenno wagon is stupid)
I can compromise to Espe or Toog wagons from my nulls
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Espeonage »

I need to catch up but popped my head in and bruh, we played Skype mafia years ago and you forget and call me noob. I am offended.
Don't @ me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

lol
Goatmeal
Goatmeal
Goon
Goatmeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Goatmeal »

Hi guys

I just asked for replacement in another game because I just cannot keep up, I've been really swamped (in a good way!)

I'll try to keep contributing to this one because being in a hydra gives me somewhat of a break.

-DGB
Goatmeal
Goatmeal
Goon
Goatmeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Goatmeal »

In post 1618, Ranmaru wrote:
Spoiler: Context
Spiffeh:

1. Gives Yume benefit ouf doubt when she should be null. #1114
2. Hasn't tried to determine Tammy's alignment since the start of draft, and had her as 'very likely town' in his #163
3. Spiffeh tries to link Mcmenno and myself as a scumteam and uses it as a reason to push him.
4. Spiffeh has been looking for reasons to scumread my slot and continues to tunnel it instead of actually considering what I say.
5. Has Flame in the top of his Vig list but Yume at the very last.
6. His reasoning that DGB not coming to give reads is weak since I have already been delivering content, and she won't be coming anytime soon.
7. His reasoning in #1079 is merely playstyle.
8. His vote on Mcmenno and not caring how he shoots isn't pro-town.

DT:

1. Diamond picked this game which he preferred, then replaced out.
2. UT push is weak as hell. #956
3. Uses scumread of Dreamer to insunate town read of Yume before a flip. #1123
4. Uses unsubstantiated meta to push UT. #1159
5. Uses DGB being absent as an excuse to not give a read on my slot when I am present. #1164,#1381, #1431
6. No actual stance on my own content in the thread.
7. This post [#1576] seems to be more survivalist than actually trying to find scum.

Spyrex:

1. His reasoning for Esp is weak and doesn't really go into it further. #507
2. This feels reactive rather than pro-active. #515
3. First time I have seen Spyrex be a bit in the background, not pushing a wagon hard.

---

Gen X:

Gamma head seems to be showing conviction and voting with progression. He feels town. His reactions to MariaR seems genuine. He sees my perspective with reference to Errabola. Isn't afraid to sheep Spiffeh, as most of his pushes have been sheeps to Spiffeh. He remains consistent with his #984 on Yakko. Makes a good point in his #1299 with Spiffeh going after Mcmenno first rather than us. #1417 comes across as townie, and his unvote after. #1471 is townie. Good point in #1485. Think their push on us is misguided. (Basing it on our Yume read is weak)

UT

He has been sensible, and I agree with his 1307
and #1311. I also agree with him on DT. Bold. He has been forcing people to take stances [#1376] , #1391, pushing a wagon on his scum read. Makes a good point in his #1399

Wraith:

He has been active, and solving often. He also has flip flopped many times, a sure sign of townieness. It is very difficult for scum to keep a fluid read. He reads on surface level, so I don't trust his scumread when he scumreads someone for blatant omgus. I skimmed his Gen X case. So easy to read, but hard to trust his accuracy of reads. I really don’t accept that he expects my slot not to vote likely scum when they have bad reasoning. I would understand if I had bad reasoning, and it’s unfair that he has not interacted with me further when I was trying to get him to understand my perspective. He ignored it. It’s annoying.

Dreamerz:

I liked his response to MoI, it makes me feel better about him. I see genuine frustration, and can see his answer lining up with his actions. He had nothing on those four scumreads, which is why he kept stating he was re-reading. I can see that he may just have been impulsive and didn't like they were pushing him around, and so he scumread them. (Since at the time, Andy was stating a directive to Dreamer)

MariaR:

Slight town. Definitely doesn’t care about her image as she comes in, although I hate her playstyle. I don’t trust her to read anything and also don’t encourage people to give her catch up notes, she should catch up on her and provide her own conclusions.

Magna:

Slight town. I like his analysis, active, asking good questions. I like his #1327. Not much else to say as I have a hard time reading Magna in general.

Mcmenno:

As stated, shot himself in the foot with taking vengeful and then voting himself solely to use it. Not helpful, but I see him as more likely town than not, since his role choice and vote pattern is very subpar. Slight town.

---

Tammy is null for me. I haven’t seen any solid conclusions from her yet that can help me lean strongly on her either way. I don’t know why she feels I should, though. We do have meta together, but only for one game. I was lynched and busy with another game, which took away my attention. That game was also a very high paced game with plenty of shit posting, I couldn’t bare it and felt free when I was lynched. I don’t think she understands that I have not actually seen her play, nor have we actually talked as much until near deadline. What I did there was I posted a crap reads list, and bounced to focus on my other game. Didn’t turn out so well. Anyway, her play is a bunch of words to me so once I see a strong scum read from her I may be able to see her true intentions.

---
Espeon:

I find Espeon null, and he seems like a newbie player rather than an experienced player, especially with his comments on my slot and his dislike on Andrius buddying. Otherwise if he is more experienced, he has not been involved enough for me to get a solid read.

Yume:

Null for not even being here. Look forward to her replacement. Still would shoot over Mcmenno. No one should be town reading her.

Andrius:

Null, same thing as Tammy. He has been active but I have no strong lean on him one way or the other. His vote on me is lazy.

[Skybird, Creature,Toogeloo,FA, Peregrine]

Null, I haven’t really focused on these slots yet.

Scum: Spiffeh, DT, Errantpabola, Spyrex
Townreads: Genx, UT, Wraith, Moi,, MariaR, Dreamerz, Mcmenno
Nulls: Yume, Tammy, Andrius, Espe (newb), Skybird, Creature, Peregrine, Toogeloo, FA

Vote: Spiffeh

I support wagons on DT, Errant, Spyrex.
I do not support Genx, Menno or UT wagons. (Mcmenno wagon is stupid)
I can compromise to Espe or Toog wagons from my nulls
Mmmm hydra slip
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Espeonage »

Like fuck that is a cold blooded call out. Only person that gets an anecdote.

You cut me deep, you cut me real deep just now.
Don't @ me.
Goatmeal
Goatmeal
Goon
Goatmeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Goatmeal »

Uh?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”