Cloudkicker (2):
BlueBloodedToffee, Desmond
Blakebtb23 (1):
Drone
Hellfire Missile (1):
Cloudkicker

Not Voting (2):
Charloux, Hellfire Missile

With 9 votes in play, 5 are needed to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-11-05 23:00:02)

Wolf and Raven - On The Run ♬
Last edited by grapes on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfire just outed 1 good line, i am really debating rn
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 351, CloudKicker wrote:Hellfire just outed 1 good line, i am really debating rn
What good line?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm

In post 347, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 332, Drone wrote:Tell me, why Blake is obv town?
Hellfire what are your reads, now that you've had a chance to relax?
I don't even know how to read still.

I don't know who's Mafia or Townie or whatever
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:09 pm

In post 344, Drone wrote:Also Rask, a comment on one of your suspicions on me; I play different in every game intentionally. Me being impulsive only contributes to this tendency, I believe in being unreadable.

Let's talk about me wanting to lynch Cloud day 2 if Hellfire flips town awhile ago.
I admit it's screams scum. And it also gives scum more room to slip in between our fingers, but I was really really annoyed with Cloud's logic and reasoning.
Seeing that most of the town was sheeping that made go "wtf". I got so annoyed that I just gave up and let it go, hence why I threw that comment out.

After your comment, something made rethink and now I'm pretty sure that lynching Cloud is a very bad idea.
What's sheeping?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 338, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 328, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 318, CloudKicker wrote:I just dont buy that he a noob. He ask how to read ppl then he talks about people lurking and how its scummy. Thats at the top of my heand but its complete bullshit and he takes us as re***d if he thinks ima buy that
"Lurking is the act of intentionally not posting during a game Day. This is not to be confused with not having access at all, which can range from a legitimate excuse to flaking.
Lurking is a profoundly defensive strategy. In exchange for not providing any information to the Town, lurkers render themselves very difficult to lynch due to the lack of information needed to build a convincing reason to lynch them (beyond the obvious excuse "they're lurking"). These are both negative traits as far as the Town is concerned; in addition to being unhelpful for finding others' alignments, they're unhelpful for displaying their own. Thus, lurking is a preferable strategy for scum if they are allowed to get away with it, as they provide no help to the Town and can simply wait as the active players self-destruct on each other."

(More but don't wanna fill up"

From here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lurking

On the wiki if it happens that i cant add links
Whoops
*(More but don't wanna fill up)

On a related note, not this quote, Cloud, why are you SO convinced i'm mafia? Other than, A. I tried to "hammer" you, or B. "He knows all about (x) stuff and (y) thing/word/whatever" (I get all this stuff in the wiki, I've already said this, have spare time at school)

Reasons/Explain please, not just some random thing yeah? For real okay, don't just ignore me. Don't really want anyone else, this is directed at YOU cloud
Cloud answer this please, using quote
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:15 pm

In post 349, grapes wrote:
Charloux replaces in for The Turkish Delight! Please welcome him to the game.
Rip Turk :c

Hello new player! :D
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 353, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 347, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 332, Drone wrote:Tell me, why Blake is obv town?
Hellfire what are your reads, now that you've had a chance to relax?
I don't even know how to read still.

Just who looks to you the most fishy or is acting strange, someone you think is hiding something.
deranged and incoherent
?
Blakebtb23
Blakebtb23
Townie
Blakebtb23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Blakebtb23 »

In post 354, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 344, Drone wrote:Also Rask, a comment on one of your suspicions on me; I play different in every game intentionally. Me being impulsive only contributes to this tendency, I believe in being unreadable.

Let's talk about me wanting to lynch Cloud day 2 if Hellfire flips town awhile ago.
I admit it's screams scum. And it also gives scum more room to slip in between our fingers, but I was really really annoyed with Cloud's logic and reasoning.
Seeing that most of the town was sheeping that made go "wtf". I got so annoyed that I just gave up and let it go, hence why I threw that comment out.

After your comment, something made rethink and now I'm pretty sure that lynching Cloud is a very bad idea.
What's sheeping?
This is the type of thing that makes me think hellfire could be playing dumb. He's stated twice before that he uses mafiascum wiki, but instead of googling "sheeping mafia" where mafiascum wiki is always the first result, he occasionally asks a question in order to keep up his act. I only noticed this because i've been googling terms that i don't know all game, so this in particular stood out to me, but i could just be overthinking this.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 284, Drone wrote:What's your reason for scum reading me?
I don't like how you've treated the Cloud and Hellfire wagon. You misrepped one of Cloud's townreads as a confirm to get a wagon going and you declared intent to hammer despite an there being an IC slot who posted nothing. There was the "if x flips town then his attacker must be scum" post you made but I don't necessarily find that indicative since I can see that logic coming from a newer player.

My thoughts on Hellfire:

The wagon is bad. There's also a lot of talk for him faking his experience but no one is considering the idea of him being a newb at first and then learning through strategy guides on wiki. He posted about it on The only thing you could perceive as scummy is his accidental "hammer." And I can see this coming from newbtown. Note that this was before his 139.
In post 333, Raskolnikov wrote:Want tenshii to explain his reads, even though they're pretty close to my own.
Do you want anything in specific?
In post 340, Hellfire Missile wrote:What happened to spelling?
Do you think this is scummy?
In post 353, Hellfire Missile wrote:I don't even know how to read still.

Lol at how our IC is inactive. This is how I personally play. Feel free to use it if it helps you.

Mafia know who each other are and they know who is aligned with the town. Their win condition is to eliminate the town.
Town do not know who each other are and they don't know who is aligned with the mafia. Their win condition is to eliminate the mafia.

Every player is doing things to achieve one of their win conditions. So you analyze with the mindset of:
"Is this action a player did more helpful to achieve a town win or a mafia win?"
"Is this action a player did more likely to come from a townie or a mafia?"

If you're mafia, you have to make it look like you're achieving a town win while trying to achieve a mafia win at the same time. Otherwise, by just straight up going for your win condition of eliminating town, you'd look really scummy.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 318, CloudKicker wrote:I just dont buy that he a noob. He ask how to read ppl then he talks about people lurking and how its scummy. Thats at the top of my heand but its complete bullshit and he takes us as re***d if he thinks ima buy that
"Lurking is the act of intentionally not posting during a game Day. This is not to be confused with not having access at all, which can range from a legitimate excuse to flaking.
Lurking is a profoundly defensive strategy. In exchange for not providing any information to the Town, lurkers render themselves very difficult to lynch due to the lack of information needed to build a convincing reason to lynch them (beyond the obvious excuse "they're lurking"). These are both negative traits as far as the Town is concerned; in addition to being unhelpful for finding others' alignments, they're unhelpful for displaying their own. Thus, lurking is a preferable strategy for scum if they are allowed to get away with it, as they provide no help to the Town and can simply wait as the active players self-destruct on each other."

Whoops

On a related note, not this quote, Cloud, why are you SO convinced i'm mafia? Other than, A. I tried to "hammer" you, or B. "He knows all about (x) stuff and (y) thing/word/whatever" (I get all this stuff in the wiki, I've already said this, have spare time at school)

Reasons/Explain please, not just some random thing yeah? For real okay, don't just ignore me. Don't really want anyone else, this is directed at YOU cloud
Yes the spelling is because i was on phone and too lazy to correct everything.
About my read on you, im not certain hence why i am not actively pushing your lynch atm. I think you are probably scum even if the fact that ure newb + learning from playing is legit, i think you did scummy stuff regardless of the noob read-> especially the rxn, that was just way too much and it wasnt even towny int the slighest.

And theres also poe, hellfire. Raks blake turkish drone then desmond and tenshii all towntolds in certain ways, BBT is actualy null, that leaves you pretty much. Also another rationale, that might be harsh but -> its not like not mling you gives anything to town. The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town. Now tell me hellfire, why do you believe that i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far ? You ask me why i am SO certain about you = i aint. Now, tell me why shouldnt i lynch you even tho i aint certain and from process of elimination, you are, in my opinion, the top lynch by a fucking mile.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Charloux »

Morning! Will catch up after my classes are over! I hope...
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 359, Tenshii wrote:
In post 284, Drone wrote:What's your reason for scum reading me?
I don't like how you've treated the Cloud and Hellfire wagon. You misrepped one of Cloud's townreads as a confirm to get a wagon going and you declared intent to hammer despite an there being an IC slot who posted nothing. There was the "if x flips town then his attacker must be scum" post you made but I don't necessarily find that indicative since I can see that logic coming from a newer player.

My thoughts on Hellfire:

The wagon is bad. There's also a lot of talk for him faking his experience but no one is considering the idea of him being a newb at first and then learning through strategy guides on wiki. He posted about it on The only thing you could perceive as scummy is his accidental "hammer." And I can see this coming from newbtown. Note that this was before his 139.
In post 333, Raskolnikov wrote:Want tenshii to explain his reads, even though they're pretty close to my own.
Do you want anything in specific?
In post 340, Hellfire Missile wrote:What happened to spelling?
Do you think this is scummy?
In post 353, Hellfire Missile wrote:I don't even know how to read still.

Lol at how our IC is inactive. This is how I personally play. Feel free to use it if it helps you.

Mafia know who each other are and they know who is aligned with the town. Their win condition is to eliminate the town.
Town do not know who each other are and they don't know who is aligned with the mafia. Their win condition is to eliminate the mafia.

Every player is doing things to achieve one of their win conditions. So you analyze with the mindset of:
"Is this action a player did more helpful to achieve a town win or a mafia win?"
"Is this action a player did more likely to come from a townie or a mafia?"

If you're mafia, you have to make it look like you're achieving a town win while trying to achieve a mafia win at the same time. Otherwise, by just straight up going for your win condition of eliminating town, you'd look really scummy.
The IC has been prodded, posted he'll post, and still he's yet to do so. If you think that I depend on the IC to move things you're wrong.
I'd like a few examples from the Hellfire/Cloud wagon you're talking about I'd also like to add in the fact you haven't commented even once about my interactions with Cloud or Hellfire. Your read on Cloud was that he's scum.
I think your scum read and vote on me are opportunistic.

While you're explaining what's with the opportunism, I would like you to comment on my latest posts, Blake interactions and why suddenly you're not thinking Cloud is scum.
For science. For the mind!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Sorry Mod, can you replace me please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by grapes »

Seeking replacement for BlueBloodedToffee.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:47 pm

In post 358, Blakebtb23 wrote:
In post 354, Hellfire Missile wrote:

What's sheeping?
This is the type of thing that makes me think hellfire could be playing dumb. He's stated twice before that he uses mafiascum wiki, but instead of googling "sheeping mafia" where mafiascum wiki is always the first result, he occasionally asks a question in order to keep up his act. I only noticed this because i've been googling terms that i don't know all game, so this in particular stood out to me, but i could just be overthinking this.
oh. Noticed that there was a search bar but never thought of it.

Thanks
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 am

In post 364, grapes wrote:
Seeking replacement for BlueBloodedToffee.
Jesus not another one...
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:13 am

In post 360, CloudKicker wrote:

Whoops

About my read on you, im not certain hence why i am not actively pushing your lynch atm. I think you are probably scum even if the fact that ure newb + learning from playing is legit, i think you did scummy stuff regardless of the noob read-> especially the rxn, that was just way too much and it wasnt even towny int the slighest.

And theres also poe, hellfire. Raks blake turkish drone then desmond and tenshii all towntolds in certain ways, BBT is actualy null, that leaves you pretty much. Also another rationale, that might be harsh but -> its not like not mling you gives anything to town. The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town. Now tell me hellfire, why do you believe that i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far ? You ask me why i am SO certain about you = i aint. Now, tell me why shouldnt i lynch you even tho i aint certain and from process of elimination, you are, in my opinion, the top lynch by a fucking mile.
ML'ing?

POE?

"The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town."

I provide more uh.. "lives" to the town, one extra person to vote, decide, another person for the scum to kill

" i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far " What does this mean? Like this: You shouldn't be lynched based off your content so far" or like this: "I shouldn't be lynched based off my content so far"? Both don't really make sense, given your stance against me

Why am i the top lynch? Because i'm the only person acting mildly scummy?

Also, seeing as you said "Certain about you = I ain't", then why would you lynch me unless you are 100% SURE that i'm mafia? Is that not the whole point?
"A mislynch is when a Townie is lynched, whether Vanilla or a Power Role."

"While the unaccessorized nature of the role can cause players to feel unimportant in the scheme of gameplay, Vanilla Townie is one of the most flexible roles in a standard game. The most practical purpose a Vanilla Townie has is its capacity to draw the Mafia's Night-kill away from power roles via Day play. A Vanilla Townie may also attempt gambits they would not consider if they feared getting lynched or killed with a power role if it failed."

tada. argument with wiki :D
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 am

Oh.

"Players who frequently sheep tend to be players who acknowledge that their play is weak or that they have no independent idea of what to do."

That's me ._.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 367, Hellfire Missile wrote:

Whoops

ML'ing?

POE?

"The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town."

I provide more uh.. "lives" to the town, one extra person to vote, decide, another person for the scum to kill

" i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far " What does this mean? Like this: You shouldn't be lynched based off your content so far" or like this: "I shouldn't be lynched based off my content so far"? Both don't really make sense, given your stance against me

Also, seeing as you said "Certain about you = I ain't", then why would you lynch me unless you are 100% SURE that i'm mafia? Is that not the whole point?

"While the unaccessorized nature of the role can cause players to feel unimportant in the scheme of gameplay, Vanilla Townie is one of the most flexible roles in a standard game. The most practical purpose a Vanilla Townie has is its capacity to draw the Mafia's Night-kill away from power roles via Day play. A Vanilla Townie may also attempt gambits they would not consider if they feared getting lynched or killed with a power role if it failed."

Dude, posts like these hace virtually no values but to help read you, you made 0 arguement and all you did was misread my post and quote the wiki. And no i dont need to be SURE ure mafia to lynch you
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:23 am

In post 369, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 367, Hellfire Missile wrote:

Whoops

ML'ing?

POE?

Dude, posts like these hace virtually no values but to help read you, you made 0 arguement and all you did was misread my post and quote the wiki. And no i dont need to be SURE ure mafia to lynch you
Explain.

Why don't you need to be sure? Why is it a win win for the town?
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:25 am

How did i misread your post? (Don't know how to crop out posts)
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Charloux »

Guys... can you uhm... get avatars? I'm trying to catch up, but i can't remember anything if i can't connect text to something unique...
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:08 am

In post 372, Charloux wrote:Guys... can you uhm... get avatars? I'm trying to catch up, but i can't remember anything if i can't connect text to something unique...
Remember me as that one guy who doesn't know how to play nor put in avatars ._.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

hey charloux how's it been
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”