Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I am willing to vote Papa or Empoof.

You nn?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by nn30 »

I'm willing to vote Papa - not Empoof though.

You must have missed this but I'll ask again.

After D1 Arona was town reading Empoof. Given this, do you think that a scum!Empoof would have killed Arona?

My answer is no.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

There's only one kill. The arogundy kill is frankly wtf. It suggests scum widely townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by nn30 »

I don't think that reasoning outweighs the fact that Arona townread Empoof.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I kinda want to vote Empoof.

Who is Zito's partner to you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by nn30 »

The process of elimination says MorningTweet, but that doesn't feel right either.

Are F5's usually this hard?
Empoof
Empoof
Goon
Empoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Empoof »

I'm immediately starting to realize why Papa was frustrated in talking with Titus.

Titus can respond to my questions. Maybe outline why you view me as scummy now. If not for me, do it to gain votes from 2 other people.

nn had the decency to acknowledge me as a player and I understand their PoV better for it.
In post 655, nn30 wrote:The process of elimination says MorningTweet, but that doesn't feel right either.

Are F5's usually this hard?
I think F5's usually don't stem from a townie refusing to play the game all of D2 when they're under the gun.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 656, Empoof wrote:I think F5's usually don't stem from a townie refusing to play the game all of D2 when they're under the gun.
So that's unusual? Good.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Xalxe »

Vote Count 3.4

Today’s air quality is mauve and speckled.

Not Voting
: Empoof, nn30, Papa Zito, Titus, Morning Tweet

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-06 09:27:10)
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The game's going a bit slow, so I'll use this opportunity to ask a few things I'm interested in atm.

@Titus What do you think of nn buddying you? Or do you think his reasoning is valid?

@nn You realized if Empoof and Titus are town, Zito and I must be scum. However, you said scum!Tweet doesn't feel right. Are you going to reconsider one of your townreads, or is there a problem with scum!Zito now?

@Empoof Are you willing to share what you think of nn? If nn and I are town in your perspective, then that unlikely Titus/Papa scumteam you were mentioning would be a reality.

Nothing for Zito, whom I spoke with already.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

i have work tonight and a busy weekend. So sparingly.

I trust nn30. You can buddy with valid reasoning. The two are separate ideas.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:01 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 660, Titus wrote:i have work tonight and a busy weekend. So sparingly.

I trust nn30. You can buddy with valid reasoning. The two are separate ideas.
<3
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 am

Post by nn30 »

FYI I'm celebrating an anniversary today. I'll put some thoughts into the thread tomorrow most likely.
Empoof
Empoof
Goon
Empoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Empoof »

Alright I've read over a lot of stuff and I think the most likely teams are Titus ones.

We lost all of D2 thanks to algebra, it essentially doesn't matter what happened after part way into D2. We're basically gridlocked into a F5 after the shadow lynch when town!algebra doesn't play the game. What does matter is what happened D1, and the night kills. How we deal with F5 matters too, but all this is just takes from D1

There's Tweet, who has very townie sounding posts but is the lowest poster here by quite a bit. That's NAI (#algebra) but it lowers their involvement in D1 considerably. He's my highest individual town read, but has the easiest time being partnered with anyone. Honestly this slot scares the piss outta me

Individually my list from scum to town looks like
Titus >> nn > Papa > Tweet

But here are some briefs on scum teams with my thoughts on how it works for them

Papa/Titus have fought all game. Papa led the sort-of RVS wagon on Titus, left at L-1 to avoid noobie hammers, and eventually the wagon faded into algebra/nn. At the end of the day they agree on scum!Shaddow and vote together. I dislike some of Titus' posts about the shaddow lynch but I'll get to that. Papa/Titus dialogs are pretty off base with each other, enough to not look like s/s. But mechanically they can be partners. From their talk I'd still say it's unlikely. I'm also nodding at Titus starting to opt to vote for me over papa, which wins the game for this team right now if she gets one of nn/tweet to agree.

Titus/nn. Some of the interactions they've had (similar to Papa/Titus but not nearly as extreme) don't look like s/s. But there's Titus voting nn HARD for a no-lynch sort-of RVS which she drops it into a townread while voting up algebra. NN's strong reaction to algebra listing this scum team off also feels like a red flag.

The scariest scum team is Titusless in nn/tweet. Both of them read other as scum and don't vote each other. This scum team really doesn't have to do anything to float through the game but nod at consensus reads everyone is making. After algebra doesn't show up D2 it's gg. They also have the highest potential to have the night kills make sense: keeping Papa/Titus alive will lead to them opposing each other in F5. Tbh this scum team should just win if true. BUT I also don't think 2 noobie scum can produce their analysis and have it look that good AND be clever enough with their night kills. I'm writing this team off atm but had to bring it up.

I could also expand on the 3 other scum teams if wanted, but Titus/Tweet have no relevant interactions other than tweet not hammering the shadow wagon when asked.

I'm on Titus for now. Individually she's looking the worst. I'll flesh out my full case against her with quotes when I get to a computer late tonight. I'm not algebra I'll actually do this.

I also looked around the shaddow VT claim area and see who's responses look town. 1 other townie has to be on that wagon with me in papa/nn/Titus and Titus' reaction was the shadiest. Read the posts around this time.
Empoof
Empoof
Goon
Empoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Empoof »

Hmmm I think I need to clarify after rereading.

Titus' individual scumminess is currently outweighing the unlikeliness of her scum teams for me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I am like 95% sure it's Papa Emproof.

Notice how selective Empoof's team analysis is. Like, he says he could but why not? Because all those universes don't help the scumteam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 665, Titus wrote:Yeah, I am like 95% sure it's Papa Emproof.

Notice how selective Empoof's team analysis is. Like, he says he could but why not? Because all those universes don't help the scumteam.
You've gone from "Gun to my head, I'd pick Empoof" to "I kinda want to vote Empoof" to "I'm almost completely sure it's Empoof/Zito".

In addition you haven't yet responded to Empoof asking why he's scummy () so I'll ask as well. What makes you so confident Empoof is scum that you're willing to vote him? Also, have you seen any connections between him and Zito furthering your read?

In regards to your most recent post, what do you mean by Empoof's team analysis is selective? He left out Tweet/Titus, Tweet/Zito, and Zito/nn. Are any of those detrimental to scum!Empoof?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I did. His Papa Zito argument was nonsense. It basically let's him bus and look good if Zito is the lynch or it keeps Zito and me fighting if I am wrong. None of his posts highlight any motion towards resolving anything.

He left out Tweet Titus, Tweet Zito and Zito NN because attacking you isn't going to get your vote. Zito doesn't need to be persuaded as they are likely buddies. Putting Zito in a bad light doesn't help.

Basically, you're meant to be the town mislynched and Zito is most likely the first vote (based on nn30 doubting Empoof as scum). Those three scenarios do not help sell that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Empoof
Empoof
Goon
Empoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Empoof »

Have you looked through at the different scum teams? There is so little meaningful interaction with Tweet + anyone D1. I put in the only thing relevant in Tweet/Titus being he was asked by you to hammer. This is why I put the seperate section about Tweet at the beginning. I focused on the Titus lines because you're my top scumread. I brought up the nn/tweet line because of how it made sense of the night kills. Which is something I was specifically looking for. I can put my notes here for the other teams if you want them, as I've said, but I don't feel I need to. Especially with the way you're playing.

I have no reason to believe you've been actively looking in the thread to solve for scum teams. You've posted no evidence to your claims, your top D3 scumread in Zito has consisted of saying you think Zito is scum for being willing to vote everyone, whiteknighting that you aren't showing examples of, and a feeling. I've asked you to build upon your scum reads but you're ignoring all requests to from all parties. Unless you're top scum is me, which I asked you to expand on. From what I can tell, it's because Papa and I are "weird together" (with, again, no quotes or backing) and I'm being selective with my scum teams
when they're focused on my top scumread

I'll be home in about an hour, I have notes of where the
quotes
I'm using are to show you're scum. This is me resolving the game. Quote me posts of you doing so.

You wanna play the game or just keep pushing with no backing. You're not playing like town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Titus »

My quotes can be found with the ISO feature. My entire ISO is scumhunting. You aren't disputing the fact you suggested Papa Zito Titus scumteam, so I am certain you can find that in your own ISO. This demand for quotations is posturing. Again, your last post doesn't solve anything but is an attempt to paint concise posts as the enemy.

Zito had an awkward dance the entirety of Day 2. His entrance with me early was wierd. I have been trying to solve them.

A common tactic of scum is word salad. Lots of words to say nothing.

That wall said

I don't dispute your theory but prove you scumhunted my way. A quick skim through my reads shows I already had this discussion with nn30. The only plausible person with Zito scum is you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Empoof
Empoof
Goon
Empoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Empoof »

I had a big post set up so I'll just use pieces of it as we go to remove the word salad for you.
In post 345, Titus wrote:Wow, so much deflection.

Shaddow should eat rope now.

I'm going to summarize his post.
Titus is wierd but I have no evidence.

I am the easy target as the IC.
I'm not going to vote the counterwagon.
I am a VT.
This your reply to Shaddow's claim. You considered it scummy that he thought you were weird with no evidence. I'm watching you do that today. That's why I wanted quotations. I am not seeing evidence.

I've suggested a Papa/Titus scumteam, I've deemed it unlikely based on tone in your dialogs. I however still find you most likely scum. I can't make out your partner yet as you and nn have had conversations that don't seem s/s as well and Morning Tweet is a townie enigma to me. Which is why I haven't ruled out Papa/Titus. I made that post to outline my thought process.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Xalxe »

Vote Count 3.5

To err is human. But to err is also computer. We’ll have to find another test to reveal which of us are secretly bots.

Not Voting
: Empoof, nn30, Papa Zito, Titus, Morning Tweet

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-06 09:27:10)
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 649, nn30 wrote:Re: Zito scumread - after the Algebra flip, I did an iso of Zito. Other than getting Shadow lynched, he spent most of day one on the sidelines.
Please provide evidence of this claim, in detail.
On day two the most proactive thing he did was to speed up the Algebra lynch.
See above.
That, coupled with the fact that he refuses to see the possibility of Titus!Town, is resulting in my scum reading him.
I wrote a huge post tearing apart Titus' game as worthless noise. Can you explain to me why I should be townreading Titus after doing this?

Further: You asked me to respond to that post detailing Titus' "scumhunting". I did. You ignored this response completely. Why?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Xalxe »

Prettier post later but deadline will be extended
one
two days to account for the site downtime.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Vla until Monday
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”