Micro 652 - Double Day Unlimited (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 423, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 416, Thor665 wrote:The attack was the implication that you were making that I ws avoiding the question.
Also it supports my stance that you aren't reading.
I was more concerned with locking you into a stance with Lowell right before the flip
:neutral:
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:37 am

Post by qubixes »

Ugh, this game. I feel like I might as well random vote. Not sure about N_M yet. It would be kind of the third low engagement vote, and so far there hasn't been much success...

VOTE: ecane
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Thor
VOTE: Flubber

One of these is likely scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 427, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Thor
VOTE: Flubber

One of these is likely scum
Why?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

TO clarify - I can see why Flubber looks like scum. But I fail to see how I do, or how I'm connected with a theory Flubber scum/town regardless - by the same logic I'm connected to Flubber, I (and he) are connected to you, so I presume there's something else, yeah?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:01 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Aeronaut replaces Gamma Emerald.

Prodding ecane.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Votecount 2.1.01

Flubbernugget (2) - Thor665, Not_Mafia
Thor665 (1) - Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia (1) - Flubbernugget
ecane (1) - qubixes

Not Voting (2) - Aeronaut, ecane

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Extending deadline by a day due to site downtime.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-11-12 08:58:30).
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey sheeple

So I'll probably be able to catch up tomorrow night, I've just got a few exams to study for tonight. Thor, can I have a basic summary of what's going on this game?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

or anyone, really.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 432, Aeronaut wrote:Hey sheeple

So I'll probably be able to catch up tomorrow night, I've just got a few exams to study for tonight. Thor, can I have a basic summary of what's going on this game?
C'mon, you know I'm the best one for a humorous take ;)

Basically Day .5 was a lurker lynch, that was 'okay' and was a town flip.
Day 1 was a Lowell lynch, that was pretty lame and resulted in a town flip.
There is a multi vote option that most people are using poorly.
The death of Creature is...conflicted in my mind. One possible argument is that his death speaks to Flubber scum due to how the vote push went near end of day. The reverse is that scum did that to try to get Flubber mislynched...though if scum is trying that I'm not sure who said scum really is outside of maybe N_M who is being painfully anti-town even for N_M, and also I think Flubber is probably scum, so, natch.

Most of the rest is kind of an excited newbie soup, in my opinion, though if qubixes is scum I owe a hat eating. I also sorta like ecane, who has an odd amount of hate on her for no clear reason.
I personally think without a strong push that we'll just kind of lazy lynch someone again, and that person won't be scum again.
I'd love you to look at N_M and Flubber - I think one of them very much needs rope today, and I don't think there is a lot of support for either besides, paradoxically, from each of them on the other. If you see an insight into that you'll be my hero.

Also, to scumhunt your entrance - why did you ask me for the review and then change it to ask everyone? I know you're not my buddy trying to awkward distance, so was it a feeling of awkward buddying that you wanted to step back from, or what?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I asked you first because having played with you before, I know that if you're town, your insight in extremely valuable. If you ended up being scum, your response there is going to be useful later on. Either way, Win-Win!

I decided to ask everyone else for their input too, because it's always good to get multiple perspectives. I do plan on reading through the game and getting my
own
perspective either tonight or tomorrow, but people summarizing and seeing how they spin it is always handy.

Again, I haven't looked through, yet, but I feel like the question of whether flubber was set up or not sort of depends on how bad a creature death looks for flubber. If it gets flubber dead to rights, then I'd say it's probably set up. But I'll look deeper into that myself. I feel like this game being full of newer people should make finding motivations a little bit easier. What was the town consensus on creature before he died? Town? Not sure?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

If people were all big town reading Creature I was utterly unaware of it - it's why I am still voting Flubber.
ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:04 am

Post by ecane »

Ooo, we're back.

VOTE: qubixes

@aeronaut, how is it handy to get everyone's perspective before you give yours? So you can later adapt it?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So Thor, you're entertaining the idea that I am scum and chose Creature as a nk because of thier push on me? You can't think of another player that's been pushing for my lynch just a
liiiiiitle
bit harder?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 437, ecane wrote:Ooo, we're back.

VOTE: qubixes

@aeronaut, how is it handy to get everyone's perspective before you give yours? So you can later adapt it?
Why quibixes?
Seriously now.
In post 438, Flubbernugget wrote:So Thor, you're entertaining the idea that I am scum and chose Creature as a nk because of thier push on me? You can't think of another player that's been pushing for my lynch just a
liiiiiitle
bit harder?
Sure I can.
But like Aero *literally* just said - the fact that a supporter of your wagon died and the direct pusher didn't doesn't make it look like a setup of you, but rather a defensive play.
ecane
ecane
Townie
ecane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:28 am

Post by ecane »

Why not? Why are you so hard town reading him?
Stated my reasons already, or I think they're pretty easily visible in my ISO. The fact that after three flips he's voting someone random isn't helping me thinking he's town in any way either.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:Sure I can.
But like Aero *literally* just said - the fact that a supporter of your wagon died and the direct pusher didn't doesn't make it look like a setup of you, but rather a defensive play.
I have no clue how backtracking to what aero said after you made your post is relevant to your thoughts

VOTE: Thor

Your "newbie soup" comment is extremely bothering on second glance. I don't understand why a renowned IC like you would spend more time tunneling at me than directly reaching your case out to other players.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 440, ecane wrote:Why not? Why are you so hard town reading him?
Stated my reasons already, or I think they're pretty easily visible in my ISO. The fact that after three flips he's voting someone random isn't helping me thinking he's town in any way either.
As far as I'm aware this is your case;
In post 142, ecane wrote:qubixes - Some of his posts give me a pretty defensive vibe, and just an overall really bad gut feeling. And the vote was terrible.
It is not a well described case - but if you need me to ask specific questions to get an answer from you, I can do that.

1. What are some of his defensive posts, specifically?
2. Why do you see the defense as scum defense as opposed to town defense?
3. What, specifically, was the advantage for scum in his vote?
4. Can you explain the "gut"?

Why are you pushing back on a simple question about your case? You really haven't described it particularly.
In post 441, Flubbernugget wrote:I have no clue how backtracking to what aero said after you made your post is relevant to your thoughts
Crazy idea - he put into words thoughts I had prior to him saying them.
I know that is super unlikely, what with me being the first one to bring up the potential wifom of the kill, clearly that suggests I didn't think about it at all, and also Aero's thought was super unique and impossible for anyone else to replicate, but there you go. [/sarcasm]
In post 441, Flubbernugget wrote:Your "newbie soup" comment is extremely bothering on second glance. I don't understand why a renowned IC like you would spend more time tunneling at me than directly reaching your case out to other players.
I've sorted the ones who are posting.
I also *literally* just got done reaching out with my case to Aero, so I don't get your whine here.
It's empty - like all of your posts.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 434, Thor665 wrote:The death of Creature is...conflicted in my mind. One possible argument is that his death speaks to Flubber scum due to how the vote push went near end of day. T
Thor are you talking about this?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 442, Thor665 wrote:I've sorted the ones who are posting.
I also *literally* just got done reaching out with my case to Aero, so I don't get your whine here.
Okay I don't care who you sorted, and aero isn't a newbie or acting like one, and you know damn well that if you want someone to sheep you it takes a lot more than asking once.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm up to like page 9. I've got questions for you people before I provide answers.

@Flub
in 98, how do you think Scum and Town would react to that respectively? This is vague.
@Quibixes
What caused you to unvote creature in 174? You just sort of did it.
@THOR
in 181 you give a pretty good case as to why my slot could be newbie-scum. Why don't you vote there then? Why don't you push that? It's not like you've only got one vote. Up to where I've read, you keep on talking about how he's probably newbscum and how it's giving you bad vibes, but like then you keep your vote on NM for a meta case.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 444, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 442, Thor665 wrote:I've sorted the ones who are posting.
Okay I don't care who you sorted, and aero isn't a newbie or acting like one, and you know damn well that if you want someone to sheep you it takes a lot more than asking once.
If you don't care who I have or haven't sorted then why are you complaining that I'm not sorting people? I wasn't the one who started this conversation.
I'll agree Aero isn't acting like one - I didn't say he was.
I'll agree that it takes more than a single interaction - I wasn't aware that I'd claimed I was going to stop, and I'm also not aware that Aero had been back to address my initial interaction yet, so - as usual - this is an empty attack.
This entire post was.
In post 445, Aeronaut wrote:
@THOR
in 181 you give a pretty good case as to why my slot could be newbie-scum. Why don't you vote there then? Why don't you push that? It's not like you've only got one vote. Up to where I've read, you keep on talking about how he's probably newbscum and how it's giving you bad vibes, but like then you keep your vote on NM for a meta case.
The easy and obvious response, without even going back to look at my "pretty good case" is that I disagree with you about my confidence in the meta and/or didn't find the case as convincing as you did.
I would also note that I specifically noted that I didn't think multiple votes in play was a good move - and did so early on, have you not got to that point?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 181, Thor665 wrote:He can't really "contradict" empty questions and dithering, so I'll agree with you on that point, though don't think he's remotely said anything near enough to claim lack of contradictions to a town level.
I don't really see him solving the game.
I'm not sure how to gauge "carefree" but he's certainly not going out and stepping on toes - which I would suggest is in line with a newbie scum going with the general attack flow.
So this is my "pretty good case" and I'll actually agree it's pretty good.
But the very obvious reason not to get excited about it is - it's a newbie scum case, and newbie scum cases are, with but the smallest amount of squint, a newbie town case.
As you'll find reading on I spend a fair bit of time poking at Nmego trying to figure out the scum or town from the newb.
I didn't see much point in voting there, because I liked both other cases I had substantially better. If my case on you sells you, feel free to self vote, I suppose. I actually don't quite get the issue you're raising - you're pointing out that I avoided pressuring/attacking your slot, apparently. But, unless you're saying we're scumbuddies - I don't get why you even have an issue with that. Clarify?

Also that post includes my comments about votes.

Also want your reads on my N_M and Flubber points.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:17 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 434, Thor665 wrote:I also sorta like ecane, who has an odd amount of hate on her for no clear reason.
What makes you say this? Apart from nmego's retracted FoS and Lowell's (more or less) retracted read, I don't think she got much flak at all?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

Apart from the three or so people attacking her I agree she has no heat?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”