Micro 655: Forest Fire - Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.06Image

The_Jester (1)
TierShift (1)
Flubbernugget (2)
, ,
Fire Assassin (3)

Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Tuesday November 8th, 12 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-08 00:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by The_Jester »

UNVOTE:
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Only 2 more pages until Maria does her long awaited vote.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Vifam »

"long awaited"
ok
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

SHUT IT YOU
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.07Image

The_Jester (1)
TierShift (1)
Flubbernugget (1)
Fire Assassin (3)

Not Voting (3)
, ,

Day one deadline is Tuesday November 8th, 12 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-08 00:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

lack of counterwagon here makes me think if fire is town, scum are on his wagon, and if fire is scum, his partner is still on his wagon by virtue of being unable to hop off.

his partner is probably tiershift or vifam. my reasoning for tiershift is fire going out of his way to interact with tier (#61). seemed like it could have been an SvS interaction to get him to back off. fire's next post is in-line with what he should be doing. if you were to merge posts 61 and 62, it looks like a pretty clear suggestion to put attention on someone that isn't him. separate they appear like fire snapped at tier.

as for vifam, having your partner 'expose' you as PR can't really hurt. if fire flips scum, we may have simply went along with "wow i guess vifam is a PR'. due to the nature of the set up our PRs won't immediately die if at all (because we have two). no loss here, only gain. #101 he deflects away from maria and puts focus onto fire assassin. that's not very shitty... but going for maria is pretty problematic. seemed like a very smart post as town or scum here. #102 floats the idea of BB being scum "too" (implying a bus). seemed random/late. fire was not pressuring BBmolla enough at this point beyond saying bbmolla hasn't done anything "so far". #105 fire asks vifam if he thinks he's bussing BB (obvious answer, seemed like a setup interaction to make it more clear to everyone else how vifam felt about fire's flip). the shitty interactions withstanding, vifam really hates my point about him interfering with BB (#84-87). if you can't comprehend why i thought it was scummy after i've sounded it out (#156) :roll: then there's a disconnect with reality in that post (#177/#189).

outlier team: flubber and tiershift. case for flubber: strange posting. his fourth post, first of note he's asking tiershift about his read on fire. #100 asks tiershift if he's being genuine. around this time, people were asking maria and fire similar questions. maybe it was a free pass to prod at his partner. 97, 122, 139, 220 seemed kind of lazy. meanwhile #197 would be a bus post if he were partners with fire: it was something obvious to say, but a pretty killer point of you really wanted fire lynched. that's why i'm placing flubber as outside a fire team. next bit of criteria, they are both on the fire wagon.

my only problem with this theory is that the interactions were not mutual as tiershift stopped posting. typically asymmetric interactions are TvS in the sense that they're parasitical (if that makes sense). the scum try to cling onto a townie and appear town to that one person, opposed to doing town things. even if they're called on it, their target will consider the scenario where they're town and how the behavior makes sense. after preparing pre-flip interactions, it's an easy way to drag them down with you, as they aren't needed any more. for this reason i think fire as scum is the most likely scenario, as tier could have posted "yeah he's super scummy dude".

if we were going to see a counterwagon here you'd think fire would press maria or really anyone would.

thoughts?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 231, ReubenWasFine wrote:lack of counterwagon here makes me think if fire is town, scum are on his wagon, and if fire is scum, his partner is still on his wagon by virtue of being unable to hop off.

his partner is probably tiershift or vifam. my reasoning for tiershift is fire going out of his way to interact with tier (#61). seemed like it could have been an SvS interaction to get him to back off. fire's next post is in-line with what he should be doing. if you were to merge posts 61 and 62, it looks like a pretty clear suggestion to put attention on someone that isn't him. separate they appear like fire snapped at tier.

as for vifam, having your partner 'expose' you as PR can't really hurt. if fire flips scum, we may have simply went along with "wow i guess vifam is a PR'. due to the nature of the set up our PRs won't immediately die if at all (because we have two). no loss here, only gain. #101 he deflects away from maria and puts focus onto fire assassin. that's not very shitty... but going for maria is pretty problematic. seemed like a very smart post as town or scum here. #102 floats the idea of BB being scum "too" (implying a bus). seemed random/late. fire was not pressuring BBmolla enough at this point beyond saying bbmolla hasn't done anything "so far". #105 fire asks vifam if he thinks he's bussing BB (obvious answer, seemed like a setup interaction to make it more clear to everyone else how vifam felt about fire's flip). the shitty interactions withstanding, vifam really hates my point about him interfering with BB (#84-87). if you can't comprehend why i thought it was scummy after i've sounded it out (#156) :roll: then there's a disconnect with reality in that post (#177/#189).

outlier team: flubber and tiershift. case for flubber: strange posting. his fourth post, first of note he's asking tiershift about his read on fire. #100 asks tiershift if he's being genuine. around this time, people were asking maria and fire similar questions. maybe it was a free pass to prod at his partner. 97, 122, 139, 220 seemed kind of lazy. meanwhile #197 would be a bus post if he were partners with fire: it was something obvious to say, but a pretty killer point of you really wanted fire lynched. that's why i'm placing flubber as outside a fire team. next bit of criteria, they are both on the fire wagon.

my only problem with this theory is that the interactions were not mutual as tiershift stopped posting. typically asymmetric interactions are TvS in the sense that they're parasitical (if that makes sense). the scum try to cling onto a townie and appear town to that one person, opposed to doing town things. even if they're called on it, their target will consider the scenario where they're town and how the behavior makes sense. after preparing pre-flip interactions, it's an easy way to drag them down with you, as they aren't needed any more. for this reason i think fire as scum is the most likely scenario, as tier could have posted "yeah he's super scummy dude".

if we were going to see a counterwagon here you'd think fire would press maria or really anyone would.

thoughts?
It's prob cause it's late but I read this twice and I still have no idea what you're saying what I got from this is you're saying is if fire is scum scum is already on his wagon and scared to get off? With the post I made about the fact everyone is on the fire wagon scum had the perfect chance to jump off if they were even on it in the first place
The 2nd part is you're saying fire should push on me?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

first part you are understanding properly we are just disagreeing

second part i'm not too sure of myself. i think at the very least fire should have pressured you when he had the chance. in fire as scum scenario i'm wondering just how possible it was to start a counterwagon. after fire marked you as your scumread, that shot was pretty much gone, and if i ignore you, someone who has been actively trying to look scummy, that leaves people on his wagon, so the only way i can justify the lack of a counterwagon is that the one on it is too scared to get off and the one being wagoned (fire) is too scared to commit to one person on the wagon. another possibility is that tier is simply not here to start one.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 231, ReubenWasFine wrote:
as for vifam, having your partner 'expose' you as PR can't really hurt. if fire flips scum, we may have simply went along with "wow i guess vifam is a PR'.
I don't understand this
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Vifam »

Why would Fire flipping scum make anyone think I'm a PR?
ok
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

fire was trying to give reads. rather than continue his townread of you he revised it to
PR-read
. there was no motive in doing that other than making you look good.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 233, ReubenWasFine wrote:first part you are understanding properly we are just disagreeing

second part i'm not too sure of myself. i think at the very least fire should have pressured you when he had the chance. in fire as scum scenario i'm wondering just how possible it was to start a counterwagon. after fire marked you as your scumread, that shot was pretty much gone, and if i ignore you, someone who has been actively trying to look scummy, that leaves people on his wagon, so the only way i can justify the lack of a counterwagon is that the one on it is too scared to get off and the one being wagoned (fire) is too scared to commit to one person on the wagon. another possibility is that tier is simply not here to start one.
From what I understand fire was baiting me into a post to try and get me to "townslip" in the meta fire knows that makes me town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Vifam »

But why would that make anyone automatically assume I'm a PR
ok
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

as in my earlier point about that exchange it seemed like fire slipped PR read of you because he referenced it from a post he already townread you from.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 231, ReubenWasFine wrote:lack of counterwagon here makes me think if fire is town, scum are on his wagon, and if fire is scum, his partner is still on his wagon by virtue of being unable to hop off.

thoughts?
Interesting post.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

:(
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 239, ReubenWasFine wrote:as in my earlier point about that exchange it seemed like fire slipped PR read of you because he referenced it from a post he already townread you from.
How does this answer my question
ok
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 240, Fire Assassin wrote:

thoughts?
Interesting post.
fucking ew
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Didn't quit get much out of that. It was an interesting analysis, though since alot of is predicated on my flip it wasn't very useful for my own views. I don't see a team of Flubber and Tiershift to be likely due to the two interaction so far in this day. It was too buddy buddy.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Vifam »

ReubenWasFine wrote:if you can't comprehend why i thought it was scummy after i've sounded it out (#156) :roll: then there's a disconnect with reality in that post (#177/#189).
I understand it I just think it's dumb
ok
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

In post 242, Vifam wrote:
In post 239, ReubenWasFine wrote:as in my earlier point about that exchange it seemed like fire slipped PR read of you because he referenced it from a post he already townread you from.
How does this answer my question

slip1
[slip]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used without object), slipped or (Archaic) slipt; slipped; slipping.
to make a mistake or error:
As far as I know, you haven't slipped once.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Vifam »

I still don't really get what you're saying walk me through this like I'm a toddler
ok
ReubenWasFine
ReubenWasFine
Goon
ReubenWasFine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by ReubenWasFine »

i'm saying fire slipped you were PR even though it was going to look awful for him. i can't understand why unless it was deliberate.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Vifam »

I mean I guess

It could easily just be a signal to his partner if he felt he might get lynched today tho.

Plus scum aren't going to claim PR in this setup if one of them is gone before N1. That's pretty much putting them in a shitty situation since it narrows down the lynches for town
ok

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”