Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Creature »

I took a better look at Blake's ISO and liked the posts within the 300 house.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Creature »

I am townreading Rask, though, not enough to put him with others.
Sigh
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Drone »

Activity's dying.
For science. For the mind!
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Charloux »

Yes, those replacements aren't doing anything. If you were scum, you could just keep quiet and let the game end.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 488, CloudKicker wrote:the 2-3 ppl who outed scumreads on me has zero credibility
Why point it out? It's like you are trying to hide something since you reacted to such rubbish reads.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 502, Drone wrote:Activity's dying.
Does this happen often
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, it usually happens when everyone's reads solidifies and you don't have anything other than "X is still scum" to say.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Creature »

*solidify
Sigh
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:38 am

In post 506, Creature wrote:Yes, it usually happens when everyone's reads solidifies and you don't have anything other than "X is still scum" to say.
If you read my posts you'll realize that i don't have any reads :c.

I don't know how.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 503, Charloux wrote:Yes, those replacements aren't doing anything. If you were scum, you could just keep quiet and let the game end.
Thats a good line imo, turkish's slot is still a tr for me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 508, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 506, Creature wrote:Yes, it usually happens when everyone's reads solidifies and you don't have anything other than "X is still scum" to say.
If you read my posts you'll realize that i don't have any reads :c.
Try to find look for contradictions in what someone says and their behaviors, thats a good start. So lets say that i openly out a tr on someone but then proceed to silently vote them when they are close to being lynched -> its scummy because its inconsistent
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Since i still have the feeling that hellfire is bullshiting i will iso dive him first and post results
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Creature how do you clear hellfire?

His later stuff is consistent with not knowing anything but when he was wagoned he showed some basic level of understanding ( ). Like, he seemed to try a basic level when under pressure, but when people backed off he then went full-blown clueless even more than before. Rjxr had played the newb card pretty hard too if I remember.
deranged and incoherent
?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:55 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: hellfire

i did check his iso, still as shitty as i remembered, just rope this slot already
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Creature »

I wonder if he seeked any help from the wiki.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I actually really believe he tried to quickhammer me, he even said he didnt count the votes in his defense, but thats actually when at least 2 people in prior said i was L-1 and we talked about not hammering before a claim and such.

Like, i am not not lynching this guy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Creature the difference of level from his posts are so blatant it didnt happen
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Creature »

Was he aware what L-1 is?
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Yes, he even used l-2 in a post early on. In my first ever mafia i didnt know what it meant and i have a lot of experience at mafia, not forum tho. So like, if a newbie learn the terminology faster than me with a wiki (that i also read) than me with as much experience, i just call bullshite
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, that looks fair.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 123, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 120, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: hellfire missile dudes fake. If you hammer me youre claiming scum
First, evidence please

Second, I never claimed nor said i was going to hammer

Third, I just unvoted someone because he stopped lurking

Fourth, what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Baseless claim. Calm down, and think this through.

Consider. What has (i guess me) done? Has he done X? What about Y? Etc Etc

calm down ._.

really calm down ._.

(New post :D):
" if anyone hammers this early into the day you will be lynched tomorrow on policy."

I haven't hammered. Not saying anything, BUT. CHILL :/

Also, has the mod even come back and updated the vote list thingy?
In post 206, Hellfire Missile wrote:shit didnt save (i think)

had a long ass thingy about

Gonna counter Cloud's argument(s)

Posting patterns changed:
School time, played this when ever i could

Intent to hammer:
Honestly, didnt count the votes, even if i did try, was he not on l-2? (Sounds flimsy ik) (if i'm wrong it's gonna sound even worse :/)

"Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR"

(theres more but i don't wanna mess everything up)

Clearly, he's pretty mad/defensive, wants to lash out.
Not thinking, anger does that

Unless, he's really mafia and wants the town to lynch me.(hmm.)
Okay, how am i acting scummy? (I guess if not right now tell me when i'm dead, post it in the thread so i can read it)

So, after I'm dead, wait to see what I've flipped, then decide yeah?
In post 229, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 228, Desmond wrote:Hellfire, try to understand this: even if you are clueless town vanilla, you game play currently is not pro-town. As in, does not help town to catch scum. Get it? Main problem (for which you are getting heat now) is that you acted without knowledge on what you are doing and it so happens that your act is scummy. Hence, us thinking you are mafia.

Advice for the future - before you vote, reveal your role or some such, gather more facts: current state of the game and what will your act accomplish. To gather facts - reread the thread, maybe read something on wiki, you can even read some random finished game to get a clue of what people do what. Since it is a newbie game - poke our IC, ask questions, if you don't get answers - ask again in slightly difderent manner.

Then and only then you should act.

About voting. You treat your vote in a very meh manner. One member on GOG.com actually said golden words - "Your vote is your biggest weapon. In reality you don't go around shooting everywhere. So in the game you don't vote just anyone for no reason. Your vote, combined with others, leads to a man's death. So vote with much responsibility".

I suggest you take that advice.
so don't be a active luker?

Contribute?

Don't shitpost?

How do i even start to accuse people?
From his first 40 posts or so, all those posts show he does has more than just a basic understand of the game, with the uses of terms.
like, active lurker ? The fact that he uses that term when it wasnt even mentionned on the whole game and i seriously doubt he knows this from the wiki, just kill the goddam fake newb
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also overal game feeling, his wagon fade was wierd and not natural, i am still the only one of the whole game who still kinda pushes on him from time to time. Look at this this way:

-> If hellfire is mafia, his partner tried to kill the wagon 100% -> probably tried to start another wagon to distract me or others, no one still pushes on him but me and im town

-> If hellfire is town, both partners would still somewhat keep the shade on his ass alive and remind me of my original sr on him, mafia KNOWS that i would quickhammer the fuck of that guy and then get fosed a lot if he townflip -> the fact that i feel no one is actively pushing or passively pushing on him just shows that he isnt town bro, mafia would love to help me get my hands dirty and help me ml a random noob.

The drone push is complete shit and it was based on rask's gut vote who was genuine, rest of the push isnt. Feels like it artificial, no one is scumreading drone near as much as i did on hellfire and drone is A WAY WAY WAY WORSE lynch than drone.

My point is, if hellfire was town, MAFIA WOULD HELP ME LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF THIS DUDE AND GET EASY VOTES ON ME TOMOROW WITH THE TOWNFLIP
-> THIS ISNT HAPPENING BECAUSE HELLFIRE ISNT TOWN. Also, no mafia would fucking chainsaw a noob ? That guy is a literal coinflip, you dont buddy coinflips
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also for anyone who goes like: '' yea but cloud lynching this guy would give no reads1!!!'' Do you know why you need reads to begin with ? lynch mafia then lynch it and stop being pussies just because he dumbtold like crazy
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 am

ctive Lurking, also referred to as Fluffposting, is the act of posting (thus differentiating it from ordinary Lurking), but the material posted is irrelevant or otherwise useless for scumhunting.
Examples of active lurking include posts made only of taunts, excuses for not posting, incoherent gibberish that will lead people to suspect that you do not have the Internet savvy to play Mafia, general bland agreement with whatever is going on, prod dodges, and so forth. For the less couth readers, this is frequently called "bullshitting" in MeatWorld.
This tactic is employed by scum who wish to appear more active than they actually are; either for the scum who has no comment on the current matter but does not want to seem like they are lurking, or for the lurker who wants to paint themselves as slightly better than some other lurker.
The effectiveness of this tactic is quite impressive if players are not specifically looking for it. It is a common Town mistake to wish for the lynch of people they violently disagree with over the people who post whatever they can to stay on the periphery. However, Towns nowadays are often aware of this behaviour and will consider it a major scumtell.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:10 am

In post 520, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 123, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 120, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: hellfire missile dudes fake. If you hammer me youre claiming scum
First, evidence please

Second, I never claimed nor said i was going to hammer

Third, I just unvoted someone because he stopped lurking

Fourth, what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Baseless claim. Calm down, and think this through.

Consider. What has (i guess me) done? Has he done X? What about Y? Etc Etc

calm down ._.

really calm down ._.

(New post :D):
" if anyone hammers this early into the day you will be lynched tomorrow on policy."

I haven't hammered. Not saying anything, BUT. CHILL :/

Also, has the mod even come back and updated the vote list thingy?
In post 206, Hellfire Missile wrote:shit didnt save (i think)

had a long ass thingy about

Gonna counter Cloud's argument(s)

Posting patterns changed:
School time, played this when ever i could

Intent to hammer:
Honestly, didnt count the votes, even if i did try, was he not on l-2? (Sounds flimsy ik) (if i'm wrong it's gonna sound even worse :/)

"Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR"

(theres more but i don't wanna mess everything up)

Clearly, he's pretty mad/defensive, wants to lash out.
Not thinking, anger does that

Unless, he's really mafia and wants the town to lynch me.(hmm.)
Okay, how am i acting scummy? (I guess if not right now tell me when i'm dead, post it in the thread so i can read it)

So, after I'm dead, wait to see what I've flipped, then decide yeah?
In post 229, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 228, Desmond wrote:Hellfire, try to understand this: even if you are clueless town vanilla, you game play currently is not pro-town. As in, does not help town to catch scum. Get it? Main problem (for which you are getting heat now) is that you acted without knowledge on what you are doing and it so happens that your act is scummy. Hence, us thinking you are mafia.

Advice for the future - before you vote, reveal your role or some such, gather more facts: current state of the game and what will your act accomplish. To gather facts - reread the thread, maybe read something on wiki, you can even read some random finished game to get a clue of what people do what. Since it is a newbie game - poke our IC, ask questions, if you don't get answers - ask again in slightly difderent manner.

Then and only then you should act.

About voting. You treat your vote in a very meh manner. One member on GOG.com actually said golden words - "Your vote is your biggest weapon. In reality you don't go around shooting everywhere. So in the game you don't vote just anyone for no reason. Your vote, combined with others, leads to a man's death. So vote with much responsibility".

I suggest you take that advice.
so don't be a active luker?

Contribute?

Don't shitpost?

How do i even start to accuse people?
From his first 40 posts or so, all those posts show he does has more than just a basic understand of the game, with the uses of terms.
like, active lurker ? The fact that he uses that term when it wasnt even mentionned on the whole game and i seriously doubt he knows this from the wiki, just kill the goddam fake newb
Just because i can use terms doesn't mean i know how to play the game. I.E. I could know that trig is a math subject and be like "trig, etc etc". Doesn't mean i know what it really is and how to use it

I don't know how to read, nor make defenses, but yes, i do read the wiki alot because a. i like reading and b. i have alot of free time

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”