Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Peers »

Peers does not seem good, actually. Peers just can't prove it because there's nothing to base a case off of anyone else right now.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Elmo »

*psst*, Peers, tip: when people unvote you, don't argue with them...
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Peers »

Hrm. Peers is apparently paranoid due to elsegame happenings. Peers misread that as 'Vote: Peers', not 'Unvote -- Peers seems good'.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I've hardly been pushing the lynch vehemently. I made my vote, people questioned it, and I explained myself. There was nothing vehement about it.

You're just throwing around smoke and flames, Jordan.

Unvote, Vote: Jordan
So, um...why, exactally, are you voting for him?
For throwing around smoke and flames. It seems like Jordan is just trying to kick up dust and cast suspicion on people, supporting whichever wagons seem the easiest to push.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Panzerjager wrote:Quagmire, depending on the other pieces in the puzzle, could be scum. If peers is scum, It could mean MoS is scum and TS is town. This could very well mean quag is either playing poorly or is giving MoS the benefikt of the doubt due to tenure.

Right now, that's what I see of quag, He is voting TS due to him knowing MoS for a long while. That doesn't stop im from being advantageuous scum voting for whoever in the arguement of two towns.

The biggest thing to me is peers lynch. I would like an alignment to go off of before we continue discussing MoS TS and Quag.
Since when are Quag and I friends? I find it hard for you to come to that conclusion considering the fact that Quag and I have been at personal odds for the last several months due to various issues around the forum. You and TS both seem to have come to this conclusion with no supporting evidence.
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Clues are too iffy. What if we don't find them? What if we think we found some, rely on those, when in fact there aren't any? What if there are some, and we misinterpret them?

I want Shanba's results.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 am

^^^^
Never mind the above post, it belongs to another game. Sorry.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:58 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I've hardly been pushing the lynch vehemently. I made my vote, people questioned it, and I explained myself. There was nothing vehement about it.

You're just throwing around smoke and flames, Jordan.

Unvote, Vote: Jordan
So, um...why, exactally, are you voting for him?
For throwing around smoke and flames. It seems like Jordan is just trying to kick up dust and cast suspicion on people, supporting whichever wagons seem the easiest to push.
Again I recomment that everyone take a look at Jordan's posts in isolation. Is Jordan throwing around smoke and flames? No. Is he kicking supporting whichever wagon is easiest to push??? Absolutely not. As far as I can see, Jordan'ts only sin is to find MoS suspicious, and voting for MoS.

I strongly recommend that players take a look at Jordan's contribution, and come to their own conclusion as to whether MoS's accusations have any truth to them.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:Sikario8 has been active in other games this morning. Is he deliberately ignoring this one?
Today too, Sikario8 continues to post in other games and ignore this one. I hope there is a good explanation.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Sikario8 »

WHATTA YOU WANT ME TO DO? BOAST MY IGNORANCE?!?

I'M DOING A HALF-ASSED JOB IN THE OTHER GAMES AND, IF I WERE TO CONTRIBUTE ON DEMAND, I'D DO A HALF-ASSED JOB IN THIS ONE AS WELL!

I remember from the last time that I was paying attention to this game that I didn't like Yosar; however, with recent happenings and a death in teh fucking family, I've FORGOTTEN WHY. Allow me to go back and refresh myself and I'll get back to you, otay?
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
:roll:
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:27 am

Sikario8 wrote:...however, with recent happenings and a death in teh fucking family, I've FORGOTTEN WHY.
That's reason enough. I am sorry. I had no idea. I hope you have a sound support system, and people that can lean on each other in times of need. Take care.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Sikario8 »

hmm...

you know what, it's okay. death shouldn't penetrate one's sanity.

and, er, why did...toaster...goof...?
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:47 am

Post by Quagmire »

yeah DGB can you please either have an alt or not have an alt?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:25 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Sikario8 wrote:...however, with recent happenings and a death in teh fucking family, I've FORGOTTEN WHY.
Sikario, all you had to do was say that. I mean, we're still just playing a game here and obviously your family and you as a person are more important than this game we're in. I completely understand your situation and I hope you get through it all right. I wish you the best.

Back to the game, I have returned from my vacation and am re-reading to try to get a handle on things.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Elmo »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Again I recomment that everyone take a look at Jordan's posts in isolation. Is Jordan throwing around smoke and flames? No. Is he kicking supporting whichever wagon is easiest to push??? Absolutely not. As far as I can see, Jordan'ts only sin is to find MoS suspicious, and voting for MoS.
I strongly disagree. I would politely suggest your reaction to MoS may be influencing your view of Jordan's actions. He certainly does push the (very easy) Peers wagon until it's clear it's not going to a lynch, which is the only significant one thus far. What is your opinion on 146 and 333?

Sikario8: My condolences.
Unvote

Vote
:
JordanA24
, anyway.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 am

Elmo wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Again I recomment that everyone take a look at Jordan's posts in isolation. Is Jordan throwing around smoke and flames? No. Is he kicking supporting whichever wagon is easiest to push??? Absolutely not. As far as I can see, Jordan'ts only sin is to find MoS suspicious, and voting for MoS.
I strongly disagree. I would politely suggest your reaction to MoS may be influencing your view of Jordan's actions.
It might - but do you see "smoke and flames?" If so, where? I must have missed something. I'd like to see the throwing of smokes and flames.

As for "whichever wagon" - doesn't that imply more than one wagon? MoS might have said "Jordan picked THE easiest wagon" but whichever wagon means multiple wagons to me. If there is one easy wagon on Day 1, that's one thing; multiple wagons is quite another. Do you think Jordan was pushing one easy wagon, or a series of multiple easy wagons?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Elmo »

I do not necessarily entirely agree with MoS. I am simply saying I found Jordan scummy (152, 301) before MoS even mentioned him. See my 152 for something I feel is out of place, which is probably the "smoke and flames" part of MoS's accusation. What I mean by this is, for example, a lot of 146 seems to be attempting to make things seem scummier than they really are.

He jumps off the Peers wagon soon after it's clear there's not going to be a lynch, and hops onto the MoS wagon in 333 for reasons I find dubious. I also find 337 (MoS pushing your lynch 'pretty damn hard') untrue, and get a feeling similar to 146 - he's playing it up because it's convenient for him to.

I do feel that he's gone from Peers (easy wagon) to MoS (easy wagon) in a largely opportunistic way. The rest is semantics.

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Elmo wrote:I do not necessarily entirely agree with MoS. I am simply saying I found Jordan scummy (152, 301) before MoS even mentioned him.
OK - that's valid.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Normally I'd be all for a wagon on these grounds, but I've tried applying this scumtell to Jordan before and it didn't work (i.e. he was town). My meta on him goes against this behaviour being a scumtell, so I'm going to give this wagon a miss.

Peers: looks like your strategy worked.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Sikario8 »

Where is jordan in his defense?
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:16 am

Post by schismatized »

I would go as far to say that MoS is throwing around smoke and flames... And so are others. Earlier, mos was getting attacked for posting oddly and now everyones right aboard with him. jeez.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Elmo »

People in having different viewpoints shocker.

Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:35 am

Post by Peers »

Erg0 wrote:Peers: looks like your strategy worked.
Strategy? What strat... erm, I mean... of course it did, it was brilliantly conceived, planned, and executed by myself, so naturally it worked... uh... pssst, what exactly did I do, again?
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Sikario8 »

unvote
vote kscope
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Sikario8 »

Original Roll String: 1d89
1 89-Sided Dice: (58) = 58

yea, k's scum...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”