Mini Normal 1843 - Endgame

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1298, Creature wrote:Her posts.
In post 1299, Creature wrote:Hell, idk how to explain it, I am getting a different vibe from her.
That sounds like nonsense to me and you're just saying things for the sake of saying things. Same with your random scumreading then townreading Maria.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Hoopla »

Is anyone here familiar with Creature and how he plays? Does he just say things without reason and then change his mind without reason?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1301, Hoopla wrote:Is anyone here familiar with Creature and how he plays? Does he just say things without reason and then change his mind without reason?
When I played with town Creature he just posted reads list 24/7 with barely any reason but normally he has one this random change is new to me
(mostly going off of 646 the game)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1275, BlackVoid wrote:Yeah, I wasn't a fan of that Hoopla post either although I felt Sotty7's D1 play had almost no town motivation. I'm considering whether TwoFace was killed because he had Sotty7/Hoopla pegged as a team as opposed to me who argued that they weren't partnered.
Pretend for 5 seconds that this is a 13p game and thus likely to have a 3p scumteam.
Then pretend that Scum aren't particularly one-dimensional in their NKs.

With that, you'll find yourself in a world more closely approximating the real one.
In post 1276, BlackVoid wrote:Wait, I seem to have glossed over this but the last thing you said about me was that I could be scum and then you have me in your top town list?

I'm assuming you think Rask's case is town and misguided? Still wondering what your response would be. He's not wrong that you didn't do much around deadline to push Victor over GreyICE.

Need to think this over. This game is hard.
Yup.

How many more times do I have to waste my breath saying it would have been a waste of breath?

Yup.
In post 1277, Creature wrote:lol you're strong townreading MariaR.
Yup.
I don't see why it surprises you.

@Hoopla RE: spec: There are probably 3 Scum, not 2, so who's to say what Scum might/might not be willing to do? Also, 3 Town PR +2 Mason wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility in most folks' opinions.

I, too, am a data collector. I'm not going after Victor today, as you may have noticed.

But all this theory is hiding the fact that you're not actually doing anything!

--

oh look, a semantic argument

hoopla, you realize that if what you're implying about creature is true, i'm much more likely to be town? i don't know that that's something you ought to have picked up on given that you're voting me.

p-edit: we have a game or 2; yes, as i recall.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1265, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Jaack
- Tell me why your townreading Goodmorning?
In general, I haven't gotten the sense that she's trying to make any friends/doesn't seem to care what people think.

More specifically, I don't think that scum would so strongly doubt your claim, at least at this point. It's the type of thing that draws unnecessary attention.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1303, goodmorning wrote:@Hoopla RE: spec: There are probably 3 Scum, not 2, so who's to say what Scum might/might not be willing to do? Also, 3 Town PR +2 Mason wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility in most folks' opinions.

I, too, am a data collector. I'm not going after Victor today, as you may have noticed.

But all this theory is hiding the fact that you're not actually doing anything!
I was just about to dump some data, but then I realised this might influence scum's fakeclaim actions and there's a chance we can catch multiple scum if I hold onto that info until we massclaim. Regardless, it's highly likely we can discern the truth of the mason claims upon massclaim.

As for my activity, I've been back for less than 24 hours. I'm slowly easing myself back into the game my friend, don't you worry!
In post 1303, goodmorning wrote:hoopla, you realize that if what you're implying about creature is true, i'm much more likely to be town? i don't know that that's something you ought to have picked up on given that you're voting me.
I'm still trying to figure out how meaningful Creature's wafer thin reads are and if it's actually suspicious. The only good point in your favour is how stubbornly you're trying to keep Victor as a suspect... I don't see scum take that approach to mason claims very often. Buuuuut, I'm still keeping my vote here.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I'm not talking activity, I'm talking content.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Creature »

If you don't mind, I can setup spec mason.
Sigh
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1262, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1238, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1183, Raskolnikov wrote:It's not trollweirdscum, he had scum motivation for his actions. He wanted to cast doubt on people for mislynching greyice and definitely used that (IAI), and even though out of his victor read he couldn't "support" the wagon, he wanted greyice gone anyways as an experienced player so he didn't comment. His ISO is pure casting doubt on people with barely any push or commitment behind it, read what his focus was around the mid/end of yesterday.
This is a stretch. If GM wanted Grey gone she would have voted him. There was plenty of time for her to switch and she had been scum read BBT at the start of the game.
A bit of a simplification here.

If you want to cast shade on people for being on a wagon you don't switch to that same wagon yourself. My point was there wasn't much reason for scum-gm to push victor over greyice, as though greyice did townread gm he was still a potentially threatening player to scum overall; my point was there were reasons scum gm would be happy to have that happen as well. Casting doubt and have grey go through was better than the scum-alternative choice for gm, is my point; assuming victor town if he had been lynched instead it wouldn't have been as easy for goodmorning I think, not having it go through means she didn't have to change any stance. Not to mention that outright scumreading/pushing greyice would have potentially put gm in the firing line of him or others and invited people to ask questions there. I can see the point that she maybe could have just kept a minor scumread on greyice with BBT's play as reasoning, but I don't think it's by any means that simple. For starters, other scum on the greyice wagon would incentivise gm to have held this stance as an alternative.
But doesn't it work just as well for scumGM to say the lynch is inevitable, reason a switch to Grey and have a Victor vote in her back pocket to go back to? Your case reads pretty well really until you get to your conclusions. A lot of it seems based on how you personally would have played either side of the situation. Bringing up GM's experience and saying you are disgusted this might be an option for her play is pretty manipulative. Players make mistakes and players have different styles. You can say you don't think this theroy fits the crime but to paint it as this is the worst possible option out of all the options is too extreme to buy in all the way.
In post 1264, VictorDeAngelo wrote:So she's all alone on the IAI wagon and yet once again she's doing nothing. No case, no attempt to interact with IAI, no attempt to move anyone else onto the wagon. It's classic lazy scum voting.

What do you think of the IAI vote Sotty?
I'll admit that I didn't click all those links, but if she really doesn't spend a lot of time on IAI then you have a strong point as far as a "lazy vote" ~ I'll pick though the ISO later tonight. I personally like the IAI vote not necessarily on the strength of GM's position but because I think he could be scum. He came into yesterday with no earth shattering reads, which in itself isn't that damming. But now he is apparently fully caught up and yet is still very much standing on the outside looking in. No vote. Waiting on me, waiting on Hoopla. It feels like he is waiting for someone to come up to him and say it's okay IAI, you can vote Sotty! You can vote Hoopla. He's not scum hunting he's stuck in the mud and doing a lot of nothing.

Do you think IAI could be scum Victor?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Sotty that's a no no and you know it. Why are u pushing for a claimed masons read on me...role fishing?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1285, Hoopla wrote:I'm not particularly suspicious of Sotty anymore. I found the meta analysis of her being more active as town and quiet as scum convincing.
She was inactive in her latest game as scum, yeah. But I looked at her wiki to see what else she's capable of and she's got a lot of scum wins under her belt. In some of them, her team was pretty close to losing and she turned it around really well.

I think you are being openly dishonest by suggesting that the difference in her town and scum play was so simple as activity level.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by goodmorning »

l o l

p-edit: nice work bv, now i don't have to do shit

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Okay, so update on . I had a group of six not-townreads. We lynched one and Creature has since been very town which leaves just four. The town are Victor, IAI, goodmorning, Cloud, Jaack, and Creature.

This leaves Sotty7, MariaR, Hoopla, and Rask. If the townie among the four of you could please raise your hand, do a backflip, and say "I'm a townie," that would be much appreciated. I'm chucking out the connective tells by the way. Some are tenuous. Just straight up POE would help.

Stuff I need to do when I get back to this game later:
1. Explain the goodmorning townread for Victor who is clearly town and on that wagon.
2. Dig into the ISOs of the foursome to see who's town. I'd prefer the backflip though so if you can, you should do it.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I find your reads odd and largely opposite to mine. I don't remember if you talked about it more, but what was your logic for a Creature town read?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

MichelSableheart's reaction to the conflict between Victor and you/goodmorning/TwoFace. There are several angles he could have exploited there. Instead he called me town and basically said "I don't know how to make sense of this, help me and I'll re-read with your reads in mind." I found it town because it lacked subtlety. If he was scum and wanted to buddy me or any of the four of you, I think he'd be more smooth about it.

With players like Creature who don't explain reads, I have to read them by their positions. Reads list in is a close match to mine. He's also been townreading a few players that he doesn't really have any reason to townread as scum. Like Jaack and Cloud. I think they'd be easy to push due to low contribution and not really being caught up with the game.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1309, I Am Innocent wrote:Sotty that's a no no and you know it. Why are u pushing for a claimed masons read on me...role fishing?
lol wut
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Actually never mind. IAI, if your town do some work. I want to believe, but you're putzing around not being helpful. Place your vote, even if it's on me. Do something.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1304, Jaack wrote:
In post 1265, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Jaack
- Tell me why your townreading Goodmorning?
In general, I haven't gotten the sense that she's trying to make any friends/doesn't seem to care what people think.

More specifically, I don't think that scum would so strongly doubt your claim, at least at this point. It's the type of thing that draws unnecessary attention.
Yeah but at the same time doubting the claim is easier for gm than coming up with new reads, and she can maintain everything from yesterday without change. And mason claim makes it an easy scumread because you're not expected to do that much about it. I agree it brings attention though I already voted her at that point.

How she does it too "(which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope)." is kind of absurd also, and how gm super scumreads victor. Apparently all of it still on the entrance and the semantics argument he had. I don't buy you scumread someone early that much you stop reading them and are still ultra confident, then see mason claim and are still 100%, and go as far as implying mason claim is even likely or common for scum to continue (how does she even get to that conclusion?).
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1144, goodmorning wrote:now that he's claimed Mason (which is totally not Scum's favourite FC or anything, nope).
In post 1174, goodmorning wrote:Are you saying you think Scum don't fakeclaim Mason? Because I have a nice bridge to sell you.
Actually GM back this up. You've seen scum fakeclaim mason more than once? Link it.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1312, BlackVoid wrote:Okay, so update on . I had a group of six not-townreads. We lynched one and Creature has since been very town which leaves just four. The town are Victor, IAI, goodmorning, Cloud, Jaack, and Creature.

This leaves Sotty7, MariaR, Hoopla, and Rask. If the townie among the four of you could please raise your hand, do a backflip, and say "I'm a townie," that would be much appreciated. I'm chucking out the connective tells by the way. Some are tenuous. Just straight up POE would help.

Stuff I need to do when I get back to this game later:
1. Explain the goodmorning townread for Victor who is clearly town and on that wagon.
2. Dig into the ISOs of the foursome to see who's town. I'd prefer the backflip though so if you can, you should do it.
I'm town and I doubt the scumteam is sotty/maria/hoopla through hoopla-maria interaction (read hoop iso), so you're wrong.
More accurately one of your clears is wrong. Why goodmorning town? Also wonder how you clear cloud. It's not that you say you have weak or "probably" townreads either, but how are you so confident as to rule out any possibility especially with the glaring holes in gm's game here? If you found something that convincing I'd really want to know, though more likely something is just wrong since your conclusion isn't realistic.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'm seeing some logic from people that goes like this. Scum could do X in that position, but they didn't, and so they're more likely town. Except instead of "more likely" the person just go all the way and says town based on that one thing.
Something like that is weak and more suggestive than definitive if it's only one one small point or event, I'd use it to see if I should look more closely or not, but not be satisfied making a judgement entirely on it. And problem is, for any given scum, you will find one or two things they do differently from standard-scum-decisionmaking (or actually just stylistic). You have to look at every single thing and compare rather than one or two small things. Creature I'm used to clearing people maybe too easily, but now jaack and bv seem to be doing it too.
deranged and incoherent
?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1308, Sotty7 wrote:It feels like he is waiting for someone to come up to him and say it's okay IAI, you can vote Sotty!
In post 1316, Sotty7 wrote:Place your vote, even if it's on me.
I never thought that someone would be you! :P

vote Sotty

Actually, I spent over an hour tracking all the votes from Day 1 (see spoiler), and then got busy with family stuff. So you can stop with all the "do something already" shade. Your 180 in just a few posts on me stinks, as does you day 1 voting history. I'm pretty sure town Sotty would be mixing it up, you're posts lack the passion I've seen from you in your town games. Sorry you drew scum, maybe we can play again after this game and we can be on the same side.

Spoiler:
Post Date Player Vote Unvote
4 10/19/2016 I Am Innocent BlackVoid
6 10/19/2016 Hoopla goodmorning
8 10/19/2016 goodmorning GreyICE (BBT)
11 10/19/2016 Creature (Michel) Hoopla
17 10/19/2016 Hoopla goodmorning
28 10/19/2016 Hoopla goodmorning
30 10/19/2016 Sotty7 goodmorning
33 10/19/2016 TwoFace CloudKicker
34 10/19/2016 Raskolnikov MariaR
35 10/19/2016 VictorDeAngelo I Am Innocent
37 10/19/2016 Jaack BlackVoid
47 10/19/2016 goodmorning GreyICE (BBT)
47 10/19/2016 goodmorning VictorDeAngelo
56 10/20/2016 BlackVoid Raskolnikov
58 10/20/2016 GreyICE (BBT) Raskolnikov
59 10/20/2016 Sotty7 goodmorning
59 10/20/2016 Sotty7 Raskolnikov
62 10/20/2016 Hoopla goodmorning
62 10/20/2016 Hoopla Raskolnikov
63 10/20/2016 TwoFace CloudKicker
63 10/20/2016 TwoFace Raskolnikov
66 10/20/2016 CloudKicker TwoFace
70 10/20/2016 Raskolnikov MariaR
70 10/20/2016 Raskolnikov Hoopla
77 10/20/2016 Creature (Michel) Hoopla
77 10/20/2016 Creature (Michel) goodmorning
97 10/20/2016 GreyICE (BBT) Raskolnikov
101 10/20/2016 Jaack BlackVoid
101 10/20/2016 Jaack Sotty7
102 10/20/2016 GreyICE (BBT) Sotty7
104 10/20/2016 MariaR goodmorning
107 10/20/2016 TwoFace Raskolnikov
118 10/20/2016 MariaR goodmorning
119 10/20/2016 Sotty7 Raskolnikov
119 10/20/2016 Sotty7 GreyICE (BBT)
127 10/20/2016 Hoopla Raskolnikov
127 10/20/2016 Hoopla MariaR
156 10/21/2016 MariaR Creature (Michel)
158 10/21/2016 BlackVoid Raskolnikov
158 10/21/2016 BlackVoid GreyICE (BBT)
162 10/21/2016 VictorDeAngelo I Am Innocent
162 10/21/2016 VictorDeAngelo GreyICE (BBT)
192 10/21/2016 VictorDeAngelo GreyICE (BBT)
192 10/21/2016 VictorDeAngelo CloudKicker
241 10/21/2016 Raskolnikov Hoopla
241 10/21/2016 Raskolnikov goodmorning
245 10/21/2016 CloudKicker TwoFace
256 10/21/2016 CloudKicker MariaR
276 10/21/2016 Hoopla MariaR
276 10/21/2016 Hoopla Sotty7
293 10/22/2016 VictorDeAngelo CloudKicker
293 10/22/2016 VictorDeAngelo goodmorning
311 10/22/2016 Sotty7 GreyICE (BBT)
311 10/22/2016 Sotty7 TwoFace
339 10/22/2016 TwoFace VictorDeAngelo
373 10/23/2016 CloudKicker MariaR
373 10/23/2016 CloudKicker Creature (Michel)
402 10/23/2016 GreyICE (BBT) Sotty7
402 10/23/2016 GreyICE (BBT) MariaR
445 10/24/2016 Raskolnikov goodmorning
445 10/24/2016 Raskolnikov Sotty7
452 10/24/2016 MariaR Creature (Michel)
452 10/24/2016 MariaR GreyICE (BBT)
464 10/24/2016 BlackVoid GreyICE (BBT)
464 10/24/2016 BlackVoid Sotty7
466 10/24/2016 Sotty7 TwoFace
466 10/24/2016 Sotty7 GreyICE (BBT)
511 10/24/2016 Hoopla Sotty7
511 10/24/2016 Hoopla GreyICE (BBT)
527 10/24/2016 TwoFace VictorDeAngelo
527 10/24/2016 TwoFace Sotty7
551 10/26/2016 MariaR GreyICE (BBT)
555 10/26/2016 Creature (Michel) goodmorning
555 10/26/2016 Creature (Michel) GreyICE (BBT)
565 10/26/2016 BlackVoid Sotty7
565 10/26/2016 BlackVoid goodmorning
592 10/27/2016 BlackVoid goodmorning
592 10/27/2016 BlackVoid GreyICE (BBT)
594 10/27/2016 VictorDeAngelo goodmorning
594 10/27/2016 VictorDeAngelo GreyICE (BBT)
622 10/27/2016 MariaR Jaack
634 10/27/2016 I Am Innocent BlackVoid
634 10/27/2016 I Am Innocent GreyICE (BBT)
671 10/27/2016 Hoopla GreyICE (BBT)
688 10/27/2016 Hoopla Jaack
711 10/28/2016 GreyICE (BBT) MariaR
712 10/28/2016 MariaR Jaack
712 10/28/2016 MariaR GreyICE (BBT)
713 10/28/2016 MariaR GreyICE (BBT)
739 10/28/2016 GreyICE (BBT) VictorDeAngelo
769 10/30/2016 MariaR Jaack
815 10/30/2016 CloudKicker Creature (Michel)
828 10/30/2016 Hoopla Jaack
828 10/30/2016 Hoopla GreyICE (BBT)
857 10/30/2016 MariaR Jaack
857 10/30/2016 MariaR VictorDeAngelo
858 10/30/2016 Raskolnikov Sotty7
858 10/30/2016 Raskolnikov VictorDeAngelo
882 10/31/2016 BlackVoid GreyICE (BBT)
906 10/31/2016 BlackVoid GreyICE (BBT)
942 10/31/2016 Jaack Sotty7
942 10/31/2016 Jaack VictorDeAngelo
967 11/1/2016 Raskolnikov VictorDeAngelo
1057 11/2/2016 Raskolnikov Hoopla
1077 11/2/2016 Raskolnikov Hoopla
1077 11/2/2016 Raskolnikov GreyICE (BBT)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oh wow.
deranged and incoherent
?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I know right.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Can I just assume scum wouldn't bother putting in the time to do that?
Was leaning town on you for gm's shade but wow.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”