Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1648, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1646, Titus wrote:Oh, I love you starting the Titus is good at scum shade.

Your role cannot exist.

Two or three investigatives and a protective while scum can do nothing? Don't think so. That would never pass balance.

You went for more utility in your fakeclaim for the tiebreaker and got busted.
You do realize that I claimed odd night weak visitor D3, AND claimed my target of Jae, right? I await your theory about why I'd do this in advance of a doc claim which (presuming I'm scum fake-claiming) very well might not exist at all.
You didn't know the roles. You tailored your claim and got caught. Odd night weak is easy to fake, when your target is dead. You CCed me to prevent me from being conftown, because then you're dead by PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1646, Titus wrote:Oh, I love you starting the Titus is good at scum shade.

Your role cannot exist.

Two or three investigatives and a protective while scum can do nothing? Don't think so. That would never pass balance.

You do realize that I claimed odd night weak visitor D3, AND claimed my target of Jae, right? I await your theory about why I'd do this in advance of a doc claim which (presuming I'm scum fake-claiming) very well might not exist at all.
No, you claimed weak visitor. No odd-night affix.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1651, Impoetic wrote:

Your role cannot exist.

Haha scum got caught changing his claim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1651, Impoetic wrote:

Your role cannot exist.

Impo, I love you, but you need to read the thread. He claimed Odd night when asked about who he was on N2.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1651, Impoetic wrote:No, you claimed weak visitor. No odd-night affix.
See
In post 1506, mhsmith0 wrote:Btw, I'm weak visitor. That's why I basically knew ccc was town, barring a theoretical role block. Now I need to decide whether to bet the game on jae being town or running an elite scam. Decisions decisions...
In post 1511, mhsmith0 wrote:Didn't. Odd night.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1506, mhsmith0 wrote:Btw, I'm weak visitor. That's why I basically knew ccc was town, barring a theoretical role block. Now I need to decide whether to bet the game on jae being town or running an elite scam. Decisions decisions...
In post 1511, mhsmith0 wrote:Didn't. Odd night.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I would joke vote you for that but I think we need to be kinda careful with votes still.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oops, my bad
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Fact checking. It will save you being mislynched one day. Or from doing the mislynching.

It's something all town should do, but you need to do it especially, being conftown.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Impoetic »

That's still kind of a weird way to out it though |:

also TItus I was more referring to the fact that you called JaeReed "irrational" despite presumably seeing why at this point in time there's plenty of reasonable doubt against you.

Predit: actually, fact-checking is what led me to that error. :oops:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

plenty of room for* reasonable doubt

Ebwop.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1647, Titus wrote:Thought I did. My bad.

I looked through the ISO to see where he was right AND wrong. I knew whatever it was, it was true. I had to start somewhere and the truth is good.

I did skim. I had to as doc. As VT, I don't. I cannot randomly submit a protect as doc, when the game stalled waiting on my action. I had to do the best I could.
So what were you looking for in regards to seeing where rb was right and wrong? Just reads? Or a bit of the reasonings too?

So why in your skim did you believe I was a good protect target, and not likely to be fake claiming and bussing? Did you skim anyone else's ISO while you were at it?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1659, Impoetic wrote:That's still kind of a weird way to out it though |:

also TItus I was more referring to the fact that you called JaeReed "irrational" despite presumably seeing why at this point in time there's plenty of reasonable doubt against you.

Predit: actually, fact-checking is what led me to that error. :oops:
Yes. I can expect people to behave irrationally due to their baggage.

Right now, this is an open and shut case to me.
I am the doctor.
mhsmith0 claimed a role that overloads town given how little power scum must have. A weak doctor, gs, and tracker with no scum power.
It would never pass review. Scum would be PoEd unless they made perfect kills.

I asked to be outed because I am the doctor. With the clears we already have, lynching mhsmith0 forces scum to kill me. JaeReed gets another result. Gg scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1659, Impoetic wrote:Predit: actually, fact-checking is what led me to that error. :oops:
Ahahaha <3 I should have known.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1662, Titus wrote:Yes. I can expect people to behave irrationally due to their baggage.
What baggage do you believe could be causing me to behave irrationally here?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1661, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1647, Titus wrote:Thought I did. My bad.

I looked through the ISO to see where he was right AND wrong. I knew whatever it was, it was true. I had to start somewhere and the truth is good.

I did skim. I had to as doc. As VT, I don't. I cannot randomly submit a protect as doc, when the game stalled waiting on my action. I had to do the best I could.
So what were you looking for in regards to seeing where rb was right and wrong? Just reads? Or a bit of the reasonings too?

So why in your skim did you believe I was a good protect target, and not likely to be fake claiming and bussing? Did you skim anyone else's ISO while you were at it?
Because of your actions generally. While it's possible, I did know you don't really gambit much. You caught scum. Bussing didn't feel like what was happening. Plus, like as think I said before, eventually you would wind up PoEing yourself or having a lot of dead guy checks.

I don't remember everything I did tbh. I was really drunk last night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1662, Titus wrote:mhsmith0 claimed a role that overloads town given how little power scum must have. A weak doctor, gs, and tracker with no scum power.
:neutral:
A limited weak doctor is super swingy, a 1-shot GS is like a bit of icing on the cake, and a tracker is mediocre utility in a game of this size (with neighborizer a role I don't really have a sense of the power of). Frankly, the reason why I gave your claim any credence at all is that I think you can make a case that town is UNDER-powered given the roles on the board against a three-goon (or two goon and something small like encryptor or 1-shot role cop or the like) team.
Show
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1662, Titus wrote:Yes. I can expect people to behave irrationally due to their baggage.
Overly concerned with pocketing leading you to selectively question me because you fear buddying because you know I like you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1662, Titus wrote:mhsmith0 claimed a role that overloads town given how little power scum must have. A weak doctor, gs, and tracker with no scum power.
So what do you believe the setup could be?

As it stands, what mhsmith has presented is this:

Scum have:
daytalk
potentially 3 goons?

Town have:
Odd-Night Weak Doctor
Town Tracker
Town Neighborizer
Town 1-Shot Gunsmith

What you're presenting is this:

Scum have:
Daytalk
???
[Not Strongman or Roleblocker]

Town have:
Town Doctor
Town Tracker
Town Neighborizer
Town 1-Shot Gunsmith

The latter isn't any better than the former, I think?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

The latter is better as the doctor is not an investigative role.

I'd probably give the scum an investigative of some sort for balance to help their night kills, like neopolitan or a ninja or both.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1665, Titus wrote:While it's possible, I did know you don't really gambit much.
...How did you know that? Mind reader! :P
Titus wrote:
In post 1664, JaeReed wrote:
Overly concerned with pocketing leading you to selectively question me because you fear buddying because you know I like you.
Why do you believe my concern with pocketing is not a reasonable amount?
Why do you believe that's what is causing me to selectively question you over the tracker result and the fact that you're a replacement?
Stop playing to my emotions, damn it :P
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Essentially for me to be a scum PR, it'd have to be:

Not strongman (since someone else died N1)
Not roleblocker (since CCC got a result)
Not role cop (because I'm not an idiot wrt night kills, and would shoot a 1-shot GS exactly never)

So you're basically down to something like neapolitan or vanilla cop or tracker, and it's kind of a weird thing for a scum PR to visit CCC on N1 unless there was some kind of PR soft that I'd missed. If I'm scum I'd be a lot more likely to visit one of the people hanging back to find out if they were either a PR or (if not) a good potential mislynch wagon on D2/3.
Show
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@JaeReed I modded Shadowrun mafia, remember? :-p Plus, I have been waiting to play a game with you.

My reason for being concerned is a bit circular. I know I am town. I know you have that fear. I know you are not questioning mhsmith0 as much despite me basically letting you claim my role. It's a bit frustrating and Occam's razor suggest you are acting this way out of fear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Hermie »

In post 189, Impoetic wrote:
In post 183, CloudKicker wrote:[vote|impoe[/vote] BATTORU BATTORU
VOTE: cloudkicker

sad you rolled scum

Interesting since cloud did indeed roll scum.

Was that a "call me townie I scumread someone" play?

In post 283, Impoetic wrote:Can we vote the mafia cloudkicker for misspelling and misusing haiku in one go? And for fosing someone fos having 3 exclamation points but not wanting to be fosed for his post with about as much meaning to it as 3 exclamation points?
Here they shitpost scum read a player who later flips scum. Possibly making them and their scum bud look townie for it?

In post 382, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: burgerking

Naked vote on the leading wagon

In post 561, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: L.U.V.

i'll be a sheep because my SR was wrong

That scum read was on me. At the time I was happy enough for the good word but what I had posted at that point was pretty much NAI. They were quick to white knight me.

In post 607, Impoetic wrote:
In post 568, Transcend wrote:Impoetic:

Can you explain what you meant when you said your "sr was wrong"?
my sr on hermie was wrong based on the recent posts from him

cloud I was literally explaining that I could be wrong on transcend as I ALWAYS DO because I'm NOT A CONFIDENT PLAYER
Preparing for a town flip? Covering their bases?

In post 1152, Impoetic wrote:mmmm yeah I'm gonna end up voting burgerking but preferably not until the VC + his claim which my confirmation bias lens will probably take as scummy no matter what -- like I can't see a scenario in which I don't -- but... should still hapepn.
also i feel bad for isping and im gonna iso the guy since there's an actual wagon here

otherwise I might have been wrong on hermie. Hmmmmmm
They voted the low hanging fruit wagon and threw shade at me with out perusing it any farther than that. Why?

In post 1495, Impoetic wrote:please can i be deconfirmed as town :(
I'll do my best.

My mass quotes utterly suck but I do want people to look at Impoetics iso. I just get a bad vibe from them. I'm not gonna vote them right now because we have been warned to be careful with votes and I want to hear other people's thoughts on this. But I do intend to vote this if a more experienced player or 2 thinks it worth while.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Impoetic is cleared by CCC's gunsmith shot. Not sure what to make of that derpclear attempt; obviously scum would 100% know that Impo was cleared (unless we're truly dealing with lol wolves), so if Hermie genuinely didn't know, then it's a legit derpclear. The problem I have is, I'm skeptical Hermie didn't now, given the seeming effort he made to re-read the thread in order to pick out specific Impo quotes.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”