they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 19, Wisdom wrote:because he's Nacho, duh
In post 40, Wisdom wrote:says infinity who tried to question a joke
In post 137, Wisdom wrote:Do you know me to be scared to push a scumread?
In post 139, Wisdom wrote:kraska do things please
In post 164, Wisdom wrote:yeah because posting without tryharding is such a huge adjustment

pedit: yes
In post 170, Wisdom wrote:to be clearer: Making a post without being over the top tryhard is not a playstyle adjustment, therefore arguing "yeah he wouldnt playstyle adjust so you dont have a point" is bullshit
In post 175, Wisdom wrote:he voted me for it so strange = scummy in this context
So basically you agree with him that what happened in between doesn't justify my infinity townread?
Because all I'm seeing is Wraith opportunistically finding something he can push here
In post 178, Wisdom wrote:so you're infinity
you're nervous (we mean the same btw, by tryharding I mean he doesn't know what to say so he's trying too hard where he shouldn't), so you try to question Wisdom's joke about Tammy being scum
Tammy points out it's a joke, Wisdom gives you an evil eye and states he doesn't appreciate you tryharding
And your response to this is finding yet another post to tryhard on? (This time about farside voting a wagon but not the top wagon)
(defending himself really)
In post 185, Wisdom wrote:
In post 180, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn't see that as a push/pointing out of something scummy (correct me if I'm wrong wisdom)
you're wrong and i dont get how you can still think this when there are discussions about your reaction to said push as well as my read progression on you.
In post 187, Wisdom wrote:
In post 183, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't like "you can't possibly believe this you're scum" arguments, do you often find that you can find scum in that way?
what are you saying here? because I don't see such an argument in kraska's post
In post 195, Wisdom wrote:id probably do it even if we were buddies tbh
In post 200, Wisdom wrote:wraith and cakez?
None of them are an issue on their own, but when added up they become a (small) issue
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 190, Infinity 324 wrote:It's not really the read I have an issue with, it's your argument. You're trying to argue that wisdom's reason for calling me town is scummy, because you think it's unlikely he would believe that as town, correct? If not I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here
what?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 245, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 243, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok. It seemed like you were trying to argue "your point is bad" without a reason I could see on the surface.

Did you get anything out of it?
I'm getting things out of it, yes. Why did you think that me addressing it in the way that I did was odd when also thought it was a weird way to scumhunt when you first saw it?
Hmm?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

none of those are actually fluff. the closest is #19, which is the response to a question and not really his point.
i can explain why there are scumhunting in each of these posts is necessary but I don't really feel like it should be; how is Wisdom detailing his reasons for townreading you in response to people calling the townread on you weak "fluff"?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 224, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 160, kraska77 wrote:this is kind of a cringe post
the probing stopped being about understanding infinity's thought process, and became about kagami flexing town muscles. also theres a coaching tone to this post that really rubs me the wrong way, kagami later says that she's not reding infinity one way or the other, and i feel if that really were true, the interaction wouldnt have come to its conclusion in the form of the post above. also i just dont like that kagami is using her own interpretation of farsides motivations as a benchmark to compare infinity's against, rather than read infinity's motivations for what they are
So, to the point about "stopping probing and flexing muscles", I don't really disagree with your statement but I'm thinking you're missing intent. First of all, I don't really think Kagami had any more probing to do on that particular point; Infinity had already given his reasons for farside and showed that he wasn't thinking about it particular hard. Second of all, the "flexing muscles" bit didn't come out of the blue; it came after Infinity told Kagami she was thinking too much in . I don't think the action is in and of itself a scumtell (I do it plenty as both alignments to show people that I'm thinking more about things than they think I am), and I think it made sense there as a way to show Infinity the direction she was taking (digging on whether he thought that farside was voting him because of Wisdom or not). Coaching tells are pretty silly in general, and I'm not sure why you don't think that Kagami would end an interaction in the way she did if she didn't really draw any conclusions from it. Her read also doesn't seem to be based on farside's motivations. She explained why she thought Infinity-scum might buy into Wisdom-town's reasoning (and thus assume farside's vote on it was based on that as a result); I don't really agree with it since I think that it's completely possible Infinity-scum thought Wisdom's reasons sucked despite Wisdom being town, but I don't understand why this would bother you overmuch. Her actual read on Infinity and not Infinity in the context of pairs seems to be based on his approach to farside (which doesn't have anything to do with farside's motivation) and maybe a couple things she commented on, so I'm not sure you're interpreting that right either.
My brain translated this :up: into this :down: .

S̫̳ͧ̽ͪ̐̄ͩ́̔o̹͉̻̹̫ͯͪ̄ͤͩ͊͑̚,̞͈̜͇͙̙͕̄̂̌ ̫̞͎̺͈̳̣̣ͧ̑̓ͪͥ̅̇ͭ͞͠t́ͭ̉҉͎̠̝̩̜̟͜o̵͕̦͓̦͙̖̠̲̓̊͌̋̀ͬ̿͑́ ͚͚͙̦̲̦̞͒ͬ͛̓ͣ͌ͮ͡t̨̖̫̮̣͉̭̮̤̒̉ͥ̉͋ͬͣ̅͟h͓͙̭̥͎̳͕̪̔͊ͮ͐̕e̋̅ͧͯ̕҉̸̮̗̫̯̬̘͈ͅ ̻̹͕̬̘̽p͔͈̝̳͇̻̟̻͕͋ͪ̽ô̸̧̤̥̞͡ĩ̵̛̭̬̳̠̱̻̙͓́ñ̡̪̗͍̪̱̮͒ͥt̓ͥͪ̈́͘҉̦̺ ̧͎̬̬͇͙̰̉͝a̭̟̗͓̺̹̞̋̅ͧ͌͛ͮ͜͜͞b̜̣͂ͤͪ̈̚̕o̷̼̞ͯͥ̽ͣͥ͡ͅu͍̜̲̤ͭ͛̂̾̔ͮ͟t̻̱ͯ ̮͕ͥͥͭ̋̃ͦ͟"̶͍̮̂̈̌̒͟s̡̜̲̠̤͔̥̬͉͙ͮt̉ͣͩ҉͉͙o̡̨͙̖͊ͥͬp͈͖̝̭̼̯̈́͢p̠̦̙̟͕̗͉̂̈́̔̄̂̈̎͐̐͘͠i͈̪ͪͯͦ̔ṅ̶͙̞̜̘̦͂g͔̮̎̐̓̈́ͬ̋͝ ̧͖͚̼̯͈͓̮̽̇ͤ͗ͩ̄̈́͋p̢̤̪̤͍͇̺̓͒ͩ̂̃̒̽̀r̶͍̖͌̏͊̅̀o͎͚̭̖̬̟͎̞ͧ̾̿͢͜b̵̫͖̰͖̫̦̬̘̥ͥ͊́̆̑ͨ̀͢i͔̠͕̘̇͆̆͑͜͠n̯̭͓͕̤͂̉̆̓̌̍̄ͪ͘g̲̜̃ͮ̀̚ ̶̶͓̲͇͓̮͈̞̂̋̀͗̍̚ȁ͇͓̤̬̖̭̔́͗́̌͋̕͢͠n̉ͬͧ̄̌͆҉̧̛̻̬̜̲̘d̶̨͉͍͓͓̣̬̤̟̃ͧ̇̿͋͋̂ͬ ̧͚͚̪̞ͨͯf̛̰̗̬̟̯̦̝̣ͫͩͬͭl̙̓̈́̚ę͉̲̫̞͚̓̂ͬͩx̫̥̫͎̺̭̙̣̠ͫ͌̑̋̅ͨ̀̕ȋ̡̳̮͇̗̺̠̲ͤ̑̀̚n͇̼̏ͦ̀̒͑ǧ̨̆͐͆̾̎͑͏̫̟̗̣̫̺̥͎ͅ ̀̉҉̲͙̞̠̲͈m̲͇͖͍̤̐̏ͪu̼̹̇̄̿͌̒ͅs̆̓̔҉̴͉̲̯͔̻͚̲c͓̟̥̈͂̎ͪ͠͞l̷̠͚̠̀ͤȩ̛̦̻̥̠̝̩̥̹ͩ̾ͦͧͅs̺̣̋̃ͭͫͨͥ̂"̧̳̼́̈ͭ́̽̅͐̒,̷̵̦͙̤̼̗̘̱̮̍͋̍̃̏̌ͬ̆ ̆͑ͤͭ͐ͫͣ҉̢̭̬͇͇̥͕̯̯I̷̥̓ͣ́ͨ̌̄͂̔̏́ ̠̪͈̪̼͖́͌̿̆̃ͪ͟d̥̥̠̣̂ͣ̒ͦ́͜o̗͓̦̲̘̲̥̽̍ͩ́͜n̡͇ͭ͋̏̈́ͨ̓͌̇́'͔̭̱͇̓̄̽ͭͤ̀́tͯͨ̄͐͐̓҉̹̲̝ ̗͚͎̙̩͉̭̟̍̃ͥͤ̎ͅr͚̹̖͉̖̹ͫ͐͘e̛̺̯̖̙͕̾̎̃̆̈́a͍̠͇͎͔̞ͤ̋̂͆͘l̵̖̞̑ͩ̄͊͌̑̊̌ͮ͡l̛͕̍̌ͨͧ͗͋̈͑y̷̴̭ͮ̊̀ ̧̉ͯ͑ͨͣ͊̎̆͏̭̝̬̻̝dͬͬ͂͑̃ͯͥ҉͔̥ǐ̱̯̗̯̼̪͎̳̽́ͭͬͥ͆̀͞s̮͍̪̱͓̟̺̜̓͟a̸̩̙̫͇͐͢g̵͈̲̺̿͐ͭ͂̿̉̃ŕ͔̣̩͓͖̬̰̜̽̆͟e̸̮̯̣͈̮̫̖̾̆ͩ̒ͣͥ̚ͅe̡̛͓͓̬̯̣̲̾̔ͭ̕ ̵͚̙̙̩͚͍͙ͭ͗ͪͦ͌͐̚͟w̢̤̫̯ͮ̊̈̀̀ĩͣ̽̚͝҉͈̤̤̗̮̜ͅt̨̬̩̤̝͕̠͋́̂̃ͫ̒ĥ̡̥̳͚͎͈̼͖̱̓̅̉ͦ̆͆̕ ̵̶̫̝̼̺̤͍͇ͮ̊̽ͬ͗͠y͙͉̮͙͕̏̓ǒ͖̣̣̘̖͎̰̖̓ͩ͢ŭ͎͕̝̮͔̳͇͆̉̋͑ͮ͝r̢̺͚̬͊͂͐̊̈́ͤ́͒̀͢ ̤̩̤͙̦͔̉̂̿ͭ̾͜s̵͚̞̮̹̹̱͍̀ͭ̒̆̇̎͟ṭ̶̝͌ͨͦ͢ä̢̗̪̞̚͘t̴̋ͥ̄͒̏̎ͮͫ͡͏̤͙̲͕ẹ̸͕̭̓ͦ̂͐ͫͫ͜m̧̻͖͇̦̝͈͙̘͂̈ͣ͐͑͛̒̉͟e̪̽̑͜͡͝n̜̯̫̙̗̻̙̘͂ͭͫ͂͐ͩͤt̛͙̬̠͇̼̮̪̩ͣ̒ͮ̃̍̀̈̆̀͡ ̗͎̙̻̣͓͑ͪ̓͡͝b̵̹̳̉̌͗̈̇͑ͯư͚̼͂͑̓ͬṭ͓̮͓͚̫̘̮̽̊ͬ̊̍̆ ̗̜̮̙͎̽ͦ͘I̷̙͖̫̳̹̟̼̅̈́̃̈́̈̎͞'̷̱̮͖̊ͧ͠m͖̬͑ͤ̌̊̅͒ ̟̟̟̮̰̬͉ͯ́̉͋ͮ̀͝t̲͉͙̦̍̃̏͟h̷̡͖͐͆̍͊͆ͧ͊ͦ͞i̴͍̗̠̻̱̘̯͖̓͒ͧͬ̎̈́̚n̮̤̙͖͕͍̼̘̑̅̐ͤ̾ͦ̓k̫̗̭͍̳̟̂̑̔ͤ̄̊i͂̃̌̔̑͏̻̰̳̘̝̻nͣ̓̐̈́̓̀͏̪̙̰̩̤͞g̲͚̯͇̥̟̟͙͇̔ͪ̽͘͜ ̞̣̹̿̓̀y̡̬̜̘̿͡ͅò̘͕̩̥̝̩̞͍̔̇ͮ͋͗u̯̹͍̠͖ͪ̒ͧ̋̏̌ͮ'̱͔̾̀͆̓̐͛̃r̢̾͏̬̠̜e̛͈͓͖̰̮̾̒̎̂͐̊̍̑͜ ̝͉͚ͬ̆̋̎ͫͩ́m̶̷̛͕ͭ̓̄́̿̚ͅì̷̴͉͓ͮ̉̂̓ͮͯͬ͟s̴̭̝͉̯͌͛̿̌̔ͭ͌͒ͣ͟sͥͮ̔͌͑ͪ͑̽҉̷͔̲͇̺͙î̷̼̀́n͑̇͐͘͏̼̠̺͍̮g̸̘̉̒ͭ̂ ̴͉̺̯̹̹͎̗ͪ̿ͦ̇̊͟͟i̹͎̰͙̘̣͐̒ͮn͕̤̥̞̖̈́ͤ̒͊͋͢ṱ̨̳̪̞̬̖̦̥̻͆ͮe̛̜̮̗̻͋ͥͬ͛̐̔͐͛́ṋ̸̖̲͍̫̙̗̓͆͡ͅt̢͎̼͈͖͚͐ͫ͐ͥ̀̾̐̃̕͢.̴̨̘̍͝ ̮̹̟̺̊̀̀̚F̞̥̪͂̏̍i̺̓ͫ͐̈́̚͢͠r̵̤̜̼ͤ̄̀ͪ̑̏͡s̢̩̳̯͖ͩ̍ͭ͊͊̀͞t̊ͧ̔̓҉̰͝ ̡̟̫͆́̔̉ͪ̓̎͡ó̶͕̲ͫf̸̫̩̦̻͙̙̪̏̂͐͗ͅ ͙̮̖͈̥̰͔͙̲̇ͭ̉ͭͭͬ̌̋͟ȃ̶̞̻̭͛ͥ̅̌ͪ̃̀l̠̻̟͕̝̻̝̺̬̄͜͜l͇̻̭̯͑ͥ̉̇̑̓ͤ,̸͖̤̙͔̱̻͗ͪ͊̒̍̇̾ ̢̯̭̫̝̱͈͔̙ͤͫ͛͢͞I̖̝̤̲̺̠̘̪͛͋͛ͪ͂ͪ͐ͤ̕ ̂͏̜̰̰̩ď͔̟͕͚̟͍͌̊̇ͤǒ̡̹̪̐͛̂ͫ̈ņ̱̟̥̣̣̖͎̂ͥ͡'̛̘̭͙͑̃ͬ̈́̅̀͢t͈̘̬͉̒̓͛̅̐̃̀͠ ̷͎̐ͣ́ͯ̄ͣ͝r̷͍̙̖̞̹͂͝͞e̥̬̞̲̞̞͊͊̑ͤ͐̔̃͌͘͝a̡͍̰̠ͯ̂ͩ̉̋̋̽̇͂͟l̸͑̓͟͢ͅl̲̲ͨ̅ͬͧ͢y̺̺̥̤̔ͧ̔ͤ̑̈̽̚ ̶̲̻̮͍ͭ̉̐̑̾ͪͧ̀̈t͔͈̤͕ͤ͋h̹͉̣ͭ̊̋͟i̯͛̀͋ͮ̂ͩͫ̅͝n̨̘͛̒ͩk̶͎̝͇͎̔͐̾̅́ ̫̬̮̜̲̈̾̊ͦ͢͝K̸͍͕͙̱̖̮ͧ̈͡ả͖̑̃̀̄̌̕g͕̪̻͓̥͑ͦ͛̈́͢͟͞å̳̻͓̻ͬ͑ͤ̅m̳̬͖͉̯͔̐̄͢͡í̴̫̤̓̈́̓͂͗̒̋ ̧̱̔̄̍̈́͛͞h̴̬̹̒̏ͪ̍͒a̴̰̮̫̩̣ͤ̒̽̇d̴̩̰̭̘͔̬͖̏͊͞ ̗̲̤̾ͤ̇ͨ̓̑͐͂́̕͞å̹͎̗̻͙̱̩̮̑̉ͤ͋̏͢͝n̷̤̠̫̰̤̐̄̓̿y͈̹̳̯̎̓ͯ̌̄̉ͩ̾́͡ ̵͉̰̦̟̮͍̱͉ͨ̊m̩̼̳̼̎ͪ̈́o̵̥̖̣̱̲͚̥̐́̄ͯͮ̓ͅr̯͚̠̗ͯ͊̓̇͟͞e͕̝̞̖̻̜͓͎ͪ̀͛̂̏̍ ̼̞̳̬̬̤̙͂ͮ̋ͥ̒̄͜p̟̠͕̪̑̒̿ͣ̈͒͒̒̚͢ŗ͎̟̱̍ͭ͆̂̒ǒ̟̖̮͍͉͔͖̯̈́̍ͣb̷̪̲̓ͧͥ̌̒̇̄̕i̶̺̣͆̎n͊͏͓̱g̡̻̖̝͚̟̰ͣ̈͆̚͝ ͖̩̆͛̉̂̈́ͨͮ͠͠t̵̛͕̲ͩ̐ͦ̏́ͮ̂̚oͦ̔͌͌ͤ͏̘̗ ͎̪̹̲͎̲̙͑ͭ͢ḑ̵̵̪̗̼͖̤̙ͣ́̿̚ȏ̴̥̟̱͐̀ ͈̃̐̈́ͯ͜ơ̦̗͓̙̬̊͠ͅn̵̮̥̮̘̪̹͍̫̓̾ͪ͒̉̿͆̂͝ ̏ͨ̚͏̮̳͝t̻̦͕̞̹ͨͩ̾̈́͊ͮ͠h̡̺̳͓̰͇͇̲̙̃ͩ̋̓͜a̴̞̞͕͚͎̫ͤ̽ͬͨ͌͛͜t̖̠̖̩͇̫̩̜̓ͨ̄ͥ ̶̵̖̋́̓ͯ̔ͧͦ͟p̧͍̺͇͚̒̇̐ͧͬͭ̕͢â̤̝͈̍̉̔̕r͙ͨ͂̃̉t̴̼̪̬̖̲̆ͩ̓̚͜i̸̳̩͖̱̭̳̋̂̉ͅͅc͍̠̦͖ͨ̓̒ͧuͮ̉ͬ͏̻̘̬͇͈̺̙l̝ͤ͗̌̏͜͝a̭͇̜̬͓͖ͩ̔͗̇̈́͟r̶̡̪̘̣̬͂̉͂̌͗͒̈̍ ͈̅͛ͥͧ̓̈ͪͩ̀͘p̛̬̲̼̲̐̿͑̿͘͟o̭͉͈ͣͭ̈ͮ̌̀ȉ̛̫͖̬̤̭̈́ͤ͠n̓̋͊̅ͦͭͭ͑͏̴͎̞̺̗t̴͙͚̒̍;̶̫̥̳̖̪́̉͆̌ͦ̇̌̍͗͠ ͤͩͫ͏̡̟̩̬̜̯̲͎̻̕I̸̶̫͙ͩ̿̈͡ņ͇͔̰̗̗̥̟̩̩̾̽͊f̳̼̯͎̪̺̙̻̓͊̄́ͯiͥ̋ͥ͏̗͉̳͝n̡̤̳̯̑̒̓ͭͨ̂͒ͩ͊ỉ̵̛̻̜̺͍̩̎͂ͥt̷̛͖̿̉̐̌y̧̺̮̦̱̮͚ͩ̎͒ͧͦ̎͡ ͉̥̖͖̪̙̩̯̉́͡h̺̯͉̱͙̜̹̣̓ͦͥ̾̀͜a̶̡̩̼̬͔͉͕̺ͦͧd͎̹̺̠̲͌͗ͮ͊́ ̼̩̙͍̝͒͒̓͗ͅa͒͌͏҉͈͇̗̜l̞̩̗ͧ̆ͨ̚͘͡ŕ̘̄ͭ͞e̢̩̦͉̥͙̹̤ͮ̾a̦̱͈͍̔ͤ̋̓̀͘͘d̪̱̪̗̯͈͊ͅŷ̛̝̜̭̱̻̭̱͇͐̿̍̃ ̹̟̱̻̘͕̑ͪ͗ͦ̚g̨̠̜͕͉̅̊͛î̸̝̩̥̆̈̇ͧ͐̚͘v̷̗̻͙̘̞̞̼̝̟ͫͣe̯̯ͬ̓ͬ̏̒̋ͮ̒͞n̶͙ͤ͗ͬ̚ ̆͏̰̙͖͉̻̩̙h̗̰̘̲̩̜̰ͥ̏ͤ̃ͤͬ͊͗͢i̗̳̱̲̠̩͋ͧ͑̈̏ͤ̀͝s̵̱̠̜͚͇̀̈́͑͂ͥͣ̕ ̶̸̪̠ͨͧͥͦ͋̂̐r̢̳̠̾̌̓e̷̥̩̿̈̈́ͯ̅͊͗ͦͩ͝a̢̞͖̙̘͓͚̎ͪͮ́̕͢s̜̮͈̎͝͠͞o͈̖̘͑͊̂ͮ̍́͘͘n̢̝̯̳̘̆̔ͭ̾̆s̬̪̭͖̜͙̟̱ͬͥ̊̉͢͝ͅ ̛̮̞͓̉̔̅̽͊ͣͫ̇́͝f̑̆͂ͭ̍͏̼͙͕̥̲̟̘o͇̱̟͓ͫͩ͂ͯ̍́́͝r͖͚̪̺̘͐̿͌͌͜͝ ̢͇̻͙̰̰̘͔̿͆f̵̜̳̘̩̒̔͜ȧ̸̡̙͕͕̊̓ͥ̔̑̎̾͟r̵̟̰͈͇͔̜̮̍ͧ̎̍ͪ̒̓s̺̆͗ͪ͞i̡͊͏̫̻̹̟̥̫͞ͅd̗͓̦̪̠̠̥̺ͫͫ͛̀͘e͚̝̯̽ͫ͌ͤͮͧ̊͝ ̘͚͗̆aͤ̈́͑̿̐ͮ͋҉̷̞̥͖̘͝ň̰̖̉́͠d͚͚̗͛ͤ͐͂̓ͯ̚ ̸̧̪̞͙̰̘̩̣͕͋̄́s̶̺ͫ̇͑̀͘h͇͑́͝ͅō͈̜̣̫̥͕̫͇͂̾͠w̛̹̤͇͈͓̹̹̲̔ͥ̈́̽̽͛̅e̢̘͉̱̰̖̙̐̋̃͝d̸̫̹̥̟̣̖̟̒̔ͨ͢ ̥͆̔̏̂ͭ̏ͣͩ̚̕͞t͗̋́͏͇̫͖̦̣h̤͇̭̮ͭͧ͋̐̀a̴̢̬͖̗̯̪̹͙͓̼͐̉͐̀̀t̛͚͚̜ͦ͜ ̮̰̠̭̺̩̺ͯͫ̀̓ͭ͋̄͠h̨̖̦̦̭̗̟͊̈́ͬ́ͥͩ͛͡e̙̖̤̙̣̠͈̻͑ͫͬ͐ͤ͂͐̚ ̣̙͖̄͑̿̏̓͆̌͘ŵ̖͖͔̲̝̦̑̍ͪ̋̿̈̕ä̸̻̼́͋̇̔͞s̼͉̲͙̮̎ͦ̐ñ̘̱͕̹̮͖̤̋̈̓̀̐ͦ̌ͤ'̸̡̢̥̜̜̮̥̈̈́ͥ̅́̍̋ͯͅͅt͙͔̣̜̱͚̫́͂ͪ̿ͣ̿̆̌ ͙̙̻̜̖̠̜̬̯̌̄̾̇̿t̷̢̞͆̋͟h̐ͧ̈́̓͌͒͌͜҉͉̲ḯ̯̰͓͊̑͆̒͐̓̑n̙̱̫͕͂ͬ̇̈k̭̪̺͑ͩ͆ͦ̚i͍͓̳͇̯̘̻ͬ̈̒͋̚n̸̦͇̩͉̜̗͇̪̓̂ͥ͝ͅg̭̒͌̚ ̫̞͔̝̤̝̟͕͂ͦ͑͌͗̇̈́͢ȧ̗͎͔͍̮̽̈ͯ̊ͩ͛͆ͅb̝̽̅̊ͭ̕͟͜ͅͅo̷̠̎̄ͣͧ̓͋̓͌̎û̬̖̘͔̳̥͕͑͂̅̈ͧ͜͞ͅẗ̡̛̜̰͔̪̪́̓ͅ ̶̲͉͇͇̪͙̜͆͗̾͊͊ͨͬͧ͟ḭ͕̯͕̓ͥͣ͠t͕͈̥̘͕͖ͣ̊ͮ̉ͬ̊ͪ̓̕ͅ ͚̩͇͉͔̯̼͍ͪ͒̆͌̿͜͡ṗ̵͔͖͍̍ͭͤ̿ͣ̀́ą̶̩̭ͧ́r̨̰̖͇̭̦ͮ̿ͬ̚͡͞t̵͓͎ͧ͒̈͒̓i̫͕̖̫͑̿̎͡͠c̡̛̥͚̥̓̅͑ͫ͂̅̕u̶̘̘̝̙͕̳͓̬͉͛͗̕l̏ͪ̐ͦͫͫ̓̈́͏̡̳̟́ạ͚̯̟̮̯̇ͣ͗̀͐̉͡͝ͅr̟̦̙̭̿ͦ̏͒͒̄͜͠ ̽̽ͫ̓ͩͨͫ͏͚͕̼̜͓͕̭̕ͅḩ͇̝͍̼̩͕͙̈͑̽͂͊̍̇̓ͅạ̗̘̳͇̜͛̐̑͂̍͒͝͝r̴̨̗̳̞͉̩̙͉ͦ̋̓ͣ̎͑ͣ́d̵̘͙̙̎͠͡.̳͚̲͗ͮ̕ ̨͇̞͓̋͌S̩̞̏̐͛̂e͇͖ͥͥ̆͌̀͞c̵̰̺͙͖ͣͦ̅͋̀͐͑ọ̢̣̪̞̈́̽͒͌n͒ͥͩͦ̊̓҉̢̪̦͔̻̕d͓͉̥́͊̋̑̇ͪ̾̈́̈́͜ ̵͎̼̤͖̥̦͎̱ͭ͆̏ͥ̉͘͠ơ̫̼̺̱̭̱̙̑͂͐̐͞f̠͙̩͇̰̘͚̪̖͆̑̿͒̏̃ͣͮ ͍͕̜̩̍ͨ͢á̷̼̱̜̞̺̪̎̀͌͂̓̏̎l̛͕͖͙̘͔̭͔̓̈͜͝l̵͇͙ͩ̈̈ͮ͗͂̕,̷̛̯͚̫ͩ̏̏͜ ͕̫̠̟̹̀͌͗̾̀t̗̦̤̒̄̈͆ͦ̒̽͟h̫͍̙̮̹̻͙̆ͣ͟͝êͪ͊̓͝҉̥̖͍͖̪͘ ͕̘̼̹̹̬͓̫̈́ͬͣ͢͟"͎̎̒̀f̵̻͍̱̦̟̤̯͎͍͌l̵ͩ͛̒̇ͮ̎͏̢̣͈ë̳̋̃̑̿x̧͚̪̳̹̟̓̒̌̔ͭͤ̃͆̊͠i͓͙̤̳͓ͬṉ̶̨̤͈͍̌̎̅̉̆̔g̀ͩͣ̆ͪͣͮͫ͏̧̭͢ ̸̺̼͉̹̌ͯͦ̀͆͛̀m̷̯̗͍̳͉̟͇ͥ̀ͨ̆̊ͥù҉̴̥͚s̼̤̗̥̜̤̏ͧ̏͗͆̂̑ͧͣ́c̝̯͖͔̃̏̏̒͌̿ͯͧͦl̵̸̐͏̬͍̩͈̰͖̬̪é͝͝҉̞̬ṣ̣͇̫̱̖͉́̐ͩ́ͩ̾̃̓"̢̟̘̮͉̺̼ͧ͊̂̾̀ͤ̚ ̧̤̜ͬͮb̨̢͉̻̟̰̥̖ͣͧ̊̉̏̉̔̑i̷̯̘̱̱͊̉̎ͩ͡ẗ̢͓͚͙͖̦̘͗̍͒̽̄̓͒ ̞̞̗̫̳̆͌ͯ͛̋̿ͩͣ͗d̴̴̯̣͈̱̮̘̙͉̓̿͂̅̈̈́̀i͕̦̤̙̬͍͖ͦ͢d͖͓͂̆̆̈́̆ͥ̆̀͠ǹ̏ͮ̅ͩ͏̷̱̤̘̠̬͇̠̜̲'̙̂̑̆͂̎ṱ͖͗͑ͨͮ̾̂͊͟͝ ̻̼̬ͤͯͫ̇͋̈̂ͮ̚͢ḉ̗͌́͛̃̋̄͝ō̷͖͖͌ͫͤ̿m͎̠͍̯͔͔̜ͦ̍ͯ͢e̼̤͇̔͛̄͗ ̪͔̳̻̗̈́̐ͬ̏̒ͭ̊͡ǫ̶̤̖̞̥̿͐ͧ̄͑͆̂ͭu̥̅ͣt͎̣̩ͯ̀̏͞ͅ ̗͚ͫ̋̏̋͛̂ͣͫ͟o̸̰̗̝̱̲ͩ̆ͮ͛̚f̪̦ͮ͌ͤ̆́͘ ̄̊͐̐̇̇͜͟͏̬̜͓ͅt̷̛͕͙ͣͪ̕h̻̞̦̭͚̟̯ͥͤ̿͊͂͛͂͠ͅe̷̦̺̜̟̝̣͐̅̕ ̷̝̜̩̦̻̘̿̒ͫ̉̄͢ͅb̨̛̥̰̻͚̞͇̑̅͑͂͒̎̇͗̆͡ͅḽ̛͇̰̖̬̲̄͋ͫͬǔ͓̣͔̙͇̫̼̾̒ͨ̈́̅̅̉̕e̅̃҉͚̠̝͝ͅ;͖̳͈̿̑̄ͧ ̆͑͏̙͎͡i̧̮̯̗ͯ͒ͪͮ͆t̸̨̲͔̆̅́̚ͅ ͈̜̬̪̭̜̜ͯ̾̂͡͝ĉ̴̮̝̗̣̦̼͊ͤ͡a̡̭̺͔͚̭̗͕ͤͦ̓ͯ̒͒̏̋m̴̡̛͈͖͙̬̳͔ͨ̇ͤ́ẹ̷̪͎̤̝͉̙̜̾͌̾ͯͣͅ ͪ̒̿͋҉͉̹̬̱̼ả͙͙̙́̇̊f̑͑̌͋̊̉͠҉̰̮t̺̫̱͇͖̪͈̰ͯͭͮ̇̊ͪͦ̚͢͟͝e̠̺̠͈͓̣̻ͩͣ͢r̭̮̞̂ͮ ̶̨̹̭͚̺͓ͯͦ͂̕I̡̮̙̝̺̰̹ͯ̈ͦͣ̈̅̋́̎͜n̢͓̣͍̿͗f̘̮͕͎͓̐̌ị̟̹ͫ̃̎̏n̳̗͍͋̾͜ḯ͚̬͈̙̙́͟͝t̤̭ͯ̈́̔͑̔̐͒̚ȳ̳̺́̓̑̍̓̽̎ ̡̰̭̝̺̥̪̯ͦ̏̒̔̂ͧ͜t̒͒ͦͤ̽̂͋ͬ͏͙͚͙͢o̸͙̱̹̟̝̞ͯ̑̉̔l̸̴̡͍͚̺̠̙̐́̄̿̃̃̎̉d͎̟̹̩͕͎͈͒̄ ̫̻̰͚̦̣̋̐͞K̞̲̂̂ͮ̌̓a͆̈̌̊̎̒͒͏̡̣̱̱̰̯g͚̘͍̳̉̿͂ͦ͟a͉̪̖̬̙̙̼͚͂̓ͬ̎̉̆͂͂̏͢m̪̬ͤ̀ͭͦͨ̏́͠i̓͂͂̈̓̈̇̈́͏̦̗͇̦͈̳ ̴̼̜̦̻̰̜ͥ̄͟͢ṣ̻̼͎̤̻̜͗̐̿̚ĥ̲ͣ̆ͤ̇ͥ͝e͔̫̪͍͌ ̴̸̤̞̣̱̓̆̓̐͒̑ͫw̸͖̙̿̀ͥ͊͊̒ạ̪͚͓̗̯̺͊͛͗̔̇̓͟͝s̙͍͎̲̜̣͍͔̋ͥ͡͡ ̸̷̨̮̖ͪ̂̈́͌ͦ̅̌̚ṱ̣̫͔̪͛̎ͭͪ́ͬ̇͌h̛̥̳̬̩̱͕͂͑̃ͫ̂͑̏i̛̒̃̉ͮͧ͢͏̜͕ṉ͕ͧ̓ͪͥ̊k͚̺͖̩̦͚̭̊̇ͣ̈ͬ͝ȋ̞̐͗ͨ́ͅn̫̬͉̮̪̆̄̔ͯ̅͒͗̏́g̟̠̦͓̜̭ͩͥ͊̐ ̶̡͓̣ͣ͋̕ṯ̵̛̇͑̉ͧͬ͂͂ͤͅo̷͎̼̮͍͉ͪͭ͆ͫͨͤ̄̐̕o̶̸̡͈͉̤͉̫͖͂́ ̸̜̣̳̭͖̠̀ͬ̒̄̏͐̂m̸̶͔̗̲̞̳͍̏͒ͫ̆̓͐͊ͮ̚u̙̣̼̟͉̙̲̺ͦ̈́ͯͯ̊̊̈́͘c̗̮͙̦̮̪͇̯̟̒̉ͧ͗ͦ͒ȟ͖̙̞̼̝̘͚̏̋ͩ̈́̇͜ͅ ̛͉̺͓͓̮̈̂̃͂ͅi͖̗͉̝̜̎̂̀͝n̓ͫ̅͐̽ͧ͟҉͉̗̮ ̧̲͙͙̲͙͔ͫ͊̚ͅ3͖͍͍̮͔̻̍͗͘͟9̃͒ͣ̌ͣ҉̝̣͇͙̜͖̭̬̝.̡̲̫͓̠̥ͤ̓͐̏ ͦ̌ͦ̔̇҉̸̫͇̝̺͙̟͖͍Î͖̩̥ͧ̇ͫ ͚̱͈̐̍͐̍̾̈́̈̓́́d̸̡̞͓̼̘̩͓̓ͥ̇̃o̻̙̮̲̪͍̟̿̆ͬ̏̾̓ͬͣn̷̡͇͖͎̩̥̺͍͑͆̓ͪ̃͌̉͢'͙͕ͫͫ̽͒͐̕͡t̷̡̠͙̺̬̪̤̦̫̮͊̎ͩͧͧ̆̔ ̢̣̺͍̮͓̥̭̀̇̋̆̄͘t̴̓̉͏͍̤͉̥͎̦͎̫h̸͔͎ͫ̀ͨͩi̙̗̳̟͚͒̉̋̏̀ͣ́n̟̼̠̗̊̑́̚͞k̢̨̰͈̥̪̝͚̅͗ ̨̺͙̻̃͌̑͛̈́ͮ̔͊͠͠ͅt̸̞͓͈̬̫͈͐͛̽̋h̵͇̬̤̳̽ͥͧ̊̿͗ê̂͛ͨ̉ͭͫ҉̖̞̰̤͙ͅ ̥̮͈̯̔ͭ̽a̝̓͌̌͜͞c͇͎͖̦͛̎ͦ͋̆t̴̡̩͉͈̟̣ͥ̌͊̈̇̋͝ȋ̒̒ͪ҉̗͙̗͎̤̰̬̠͠ͅȍ̰̬̯̺ͮͨn̺̫͚͍̭̭̰̻̖ͨͮ̎̃̂͟ ̷̷̪̫͖̝̟̏ͣ̄̐ͣ́ͮ́́ï͕̲̙͇š̛̟̥̗͎̰̼ͧ́̎̓ ̧̼̳̼̗͕̯͇̬͕̿̿͗̂ȉ̷̧̢̼̫̤̭͆ͦ͑ͬ͗n̵̨̜̜͕̻̩̠ͨ̿̃ͤ ̶̖̞̘͚͙̳̙͋̂̒̀̏̂̚a̛͎̞̮̟̝̺̣̒ͣ̏̆ͪ̚n̶̶̛̟̺̲͍̥͔͛͐ͥͪ̿́̓ͤd̤̐̔̀ͩ̍̓̓͂͘͟͡ ̧̰̜̘̼͎̻͕̳̳ͧ̒ͨ́o̙̟͔̝̺̅ͤ̈͗ͭ̉̚͢f̗̜͎͓̳̲̀̐̊́̈̂̈ͯ ̪̳̎ͯ̀i̵̶̪̳͍̜̥͚͒̓̄ͤ̀́t͍͇̘̭͉͔̔ͩ̂̿ͥ̔̊͢ş͎͕̻̠̓̑̆͌ͩę̶̛͇̣̭̏̓͋̓l̷͖͉ͣͮ̉ͣ͆ͯ̄̀f̴̠̰̰̲̻̞̤ͩͩ̑ͯ́͑̍̆͘ ̠̟̮̣̫͙͍̲͆̕a̡͓̩͚̓̐͊̓̈ ̵̴̸̙̙̙̬͔͓̭̗͓̃̽ͥ̿̀ͩ̄̉s̮̘̰̬̲̦͚ͤ̇ͭͩ̓͠c̳̞̠̮ͬ̓̍̔̾̇uͨ̓҉̸̤̗̺̞̹̯m̺̥͔̭̤͚͉̅̋͒ͧť̶̴̩̼͈̤̱̳̯̣̰̈̓͋͒ͯ̈̚e̘͎͇̝̜̰͖͓͂͆̀͟͡l̴̥̥̺̟͈̜̊͑̀ͨ̈l̖̪͌̈͟ ̧̭̣̈́ͫ͘͢(̨̙̠͓̌̂ͣ͗̓͛̑͘͝Í̻͓͍͈̼͆͠ ̵̷̩̗̦̝̣̹̺̠ͭ̇́͋͋͝d̳̦̬̈͐͂͗͆ͭ͒͆o̫̹̗͎͕̹̳̖̥͂͛̓̒̚ ̹͇̰̘̃͗̅̌̌͋͢i̱̼̫̲̙͚̺ͧͣ̒ͫ́ͦt̷͔͎͈͙̺͖͐͆̊̋̃̿͞ ̷̞̲͖ͭ́̚p̏͂ͬ̔͗͊̒ͧͧ͏̡͈̭̝̠͉͞l̖̮̭̬̠͑͐ͬͦ̉̇̊̆ͅe̼͛͗̉͆̄̍̐ͭ̐͝n̳̣̦͇̞̫̦̽̅̽ṭͮ̀̿ͤͣ̓ͅy̗̼̖̺͂̀ͩͬ͗͂ ̢̭͎͍̤̤͚͕̀̄̑͐́a̷̱͉͔̺̓̾ͨ̔̐ͫ̿s̵̛̩͔̙̩̦̍ͣ̽͊̑ͦ̈̽ ̶̧̼̺̪̣̺̭͕̝̋̉̿͊̕b̢͍͙̤͔̝͕̙̗͂̑ͥ̍̃̑͊̋̌ǫ̳̭̩͕̯̒̓̋̌͒͂̓̌t̨͍̲̜̜̜͒ͪ͗̍ͭ͟ḫ̪͈ͤ̚ ̠̫̜̤̖͖̽ͩ̉̄͗͂̏ͨ̔á̛͚̪͛͞l̘̮̞̊ͦͭͭͬ͊̒i̡͉͚̭͙̍̽̎͐̚g̷͔̀̿̒͑ͪ͗̈͗͝n͕̟̱̭ͧͥͥ͠m̨̧̥̲̳͔͈͕ͥ͗̓͑ͦ͘e̷̛͚̖̾͌ͬͬ̕nͯ͢҉͙͉̣̺̯͉̹̺ṱ̴̦͕͈̖̺͖̠̓̈́͟s̘̀ͮͥ͆ͫ̾́͜ ̪͙͙̼̹̣̲͉̏̆͂̎̽̒̀̕t̜̦̖͎̖̦̘͕ͣ̿̍ͦ̊ͫͅo̵̼̥͖̪̓̉͞ ̳̠̤͈̎ͮ̋̂̓̌͝s̝̪͓̼̠͎̿̈̽̽̆͟ḣ̬̗̜̟̤͕ͣͣ̋̀͒̕͞o͎̬̞̤͙͍̣͋̈́̑w̴̛̭͔̻͍̬͓̞ͩ͐̍͗͛̓͟ ͣ̇̒ͥ̎͌̉̈̓҉̪p͔̺͇̖͍̻̀͆͘͟ë͍͍͍̜̗͖͙̭́́̒̒ͧͬ̿o̧̾͂̓͏̘̩̝̫̩̙͙p̢̣̼͆͑͌̀l͔̖̽̔̅ͨ̐ͭ̈̾͂́e̸̙̼̿ͧ͋̚͟͟ ̜̦ͮ̊͂͟t̴̼̜̦͕̹̂ͮͮͤ̅͝ͅh̡̛̥̱ͮ́͌ͮ̓ͮ̔́a̧̫̯̳͍̮̣̣ͪ̍̌͗ͬ̄ͧ̌͡t͙̖̥̔̊ ̘͕̯̬͕̯̌̾Į̙͓̠ͪ̍̐͆̈́ͣͮ̽̃'ͤ̐ͧ̍͏̲͕͕̞̤̞̦̬̝́̕m͚͉͎̖̣̮͓͌̏̍̐́͡ ̯͚̞ͪ̐̅t̑͏͚h̴͖͉ͭ͂̏̓̇̓i̢͈͔̳̪͒̋ͧͥͣ̆n̶͓͓ͮ̾ͣ̇̉̈̕kͤ̈́̑̋̑̀ͤͤ̐҉̶̲̰̖͟i̶̗̯̣͛ͮ͑̓ͥͥ̕n̗̲̦ͨͫg͔̱̙͔̪̘ͫ̋̿͞ ̶̧̟̟ͫ̎ͤͦ̽̓̀̉͗m̹͙̲̅̑ͫͪ͋o̪̹̝̾̑͑͒̃r̺̻̠͈ͪ̾̆ͤ̒͜e̶̷̢͔͎̰̓ͥͅ ̦͙ͫ͂ͧ̄ͬ͛a͎̠̋̓̀̾̅̃ͣ͞b̸͖̳͚̪̼̬̚ǫ̥̦̪̖̪͚̅͋͛u͉͕͎̥̥͒̒ͧ̕t̸̖̋ͪ̋̑̈̚ ̯̤͇̖̰͆͐ͪ́̕͡t̶̗̬͚̩͎ͮ̋ͥ̂̿̓ͧ͌ͦh̢̩͍̬̦̏̋͑͑ͧ̊͘i̫̟̺̱̣̼͇̙̿͆̈̽͗ͧ͝n̶̸̹͔͍̹̤̬ͦ̊̽̎͌̃̚g̵̝̝͖̘̞̠̥̗͓͐͒̽̓͘͘ṡ̼͈̰̭̬̙̈́̌ͬ̎̉̆ ̗͈̩̝̗̰͇̔̕͜t̮̼͖̘̥̖̫ͥͮͤ̍́͠ͅh͉̠̃̏̆̓͛́ͪ͟a̖͍̿ͤͥ͐͆͛ͫ̐̈͠͠n͓͇͌̓͐ͯͫ̆͘͢ͅ ̪͖͙̬̝͓͍̻̂̇̿ͭ̚t̨͍͇̆̌ͮ̇̐ḩ̻̱̖̌͋͘͡ė̐̀̃̄̑͌͊͏̴̣͈̼̯ỹ̴̮̖͋ͧ̊͛ͨͯ͠ ̧̩͈͇͑ͩ͋͑̅̆́t͇͎͕͓̠̱ͧ̓h̶̜̯̰͓͐͛̾̂̄̄̄͂̀i̵͎͔̤̅̋ṋ͚͐ͅk̵͚̠̦̞̞̦͒͂̆͢ ̴̴̤̳͔̦̔̂̀̓Ỉ̢̥̼̱̟̤͎̜͇̜̍̾ ͚̓͛́̌ͧ̑̇̚͡ą̶̪̺̬̲̓̇̓ͯm̴͙̹͔̙͉̠͈̣̓̓ͣͮͮ͘͘)̸͎̒̂ͣ̏͑̈́͛ͫ͝͝,̶̶̨̭̥̣̭̮͕̪̀ ̢̗̺̪͉̭̪̮̬ͣ͌̂̐ͫ̎ͣͦ̚a̹̠̟̰̫̫̤̯̙̒ͧ͢n̠̮̹̙ͤ̋̉̃ͧ̌̑d̢̛̖ͮ͆͌̓ͅ ̶̵̹̠̭̜̪̱̄͆̈́ͯ̑Ḭ̡̣̯̬́ͩ͗ͨ̂̎̊̀̚ ̗͙̜̪̥̮͕̜̂̑͝͞͡t̶̝̉̓͋̀ͫ̋͝h̤̦̲̗̼̟̟̟̭̑͋ͭi̮̞͍͍͙̤̹ͩͤ̑̿̎̾n͚̲̰̮̺̪̣ͮ̕͠k̞̪̀̇̈́͌͘ ̋̓͌̑̅͐ͬ͌ͪ͝҉̺̣̟̕i̤̣͋̈ͬ̐̓̎̿͛̉͠͡t̗͖̪̳̠͚̥͂̃͠ͅ ̡̠̬͖͈̤̻̌ͫͧ̐ͧm͎͇̠ͥ͋͊̔ȃ̶̢̪̘̼̝͍̟͋ͮͪ̓̐̚d̷̷̮̜͈̒ͮ̌͛ͦ͛̓̃ȩ̘̠̅̎ͥ̆ͧ͜ ̦̥̩̟̰͕̻̆̓ͫ͌ͤ̒̾s̼ͯ̿ͤ̑͐̐̄̎͟e̶̡͚̗̩ͥ̔̌̔ͣͩͬnͫ̍ͨ҉̛̙̹̣͕͟s̭̫̟̝̘̮̥̬͚̑̂̋̈͒̂͝͡͞e̹͇̹̒̈́ͥ ̅ͣͫͣ͂͌҉̮̭̙̦̦̘̀͞t̮̰̖̭͉̙̣͑̉͑̌ͪ̄h̵̴̲̩͕̹̾̑̽͆ͧ̕e̱ͦ̄̃ͮ̆r̈̊ͩ̔ͨ̀͏͕̰͉͍̫͎e̞̣ͪͦ̏͆͛̏̚͘͝ ̛̩̻̼̟̤ͫ̽͘ă̡̫̟͍͇̹̻̌̇͝s͈̲̙̠͙̻̗̝ͫͧ̂̈ͬ͗ͥ ̪̠̱͚͔͈̗̯̤͗ͧ̂̐͗ͣ͗͂͒͟ȃ̑̐̄͗̅ͥ̾ͥ͘҉̵͎̹̪ ͖̦̮̘̻̽̒̓̄ͤ̒͒̃ͨ͝w̵̘̫͍͔̮͂ͪâ̴̭͕̲͚̻͉͙̿̏ͫ̉̃y̶̠̺͍̆͌̋ͯ̋͗ͮ̚ ͌̓ͥ̔ͥ͒ͦ҉̵̛̱͎̗ţ͚̥̘͉͈͉ͬ͢ͅő̡͕̩̭̠̟̦̰̃͒̈́̎̒̔̽̊͡ ̞̱̪͙̜͈̯̆̕͝s̙̮̙̻̖̥ͪ͋̄͜h͉̞͚̲̫͈̉͂ͭ̎ͭͣ͞ơ̷̟̥͈̔ͫ̚̚w̾̔̊̂̒͒̄ͩ҉̬̞̫̼̯͍ ̧̻̱̼̜̺̞̍̓̌͊ͦͬ̾͝ͅI͍̘̤͖͙̖̞̎ͧ̋͌̅̀̎ͥ͡ͅn̛̠̭̳̯̦͈͙ͣͨ̈́ͅf̙͊i̡̱̲̓͆ͨ̔́ͯnͤ̂͏̜͕̲̗̪͎͔ͅi̾̑͌ͥ͏̷̬̗͍̪t͓͇̖̜͖͓̘̀̊́y̮͚͙̥̤͍̩̓͛ ̣̖̟̺̿͋̍͛ͮͯ͡ͅt͙̬̼̝̘̺̠ͬͧͩ̋̂ͭ̽ͨͨ͠h͚̊ͬ͛͑͗̾ͬ͜ͅẹ̡̨̱̹͙̺̍͗́̓ͬ̍ͥͥ̌ ̡͓̣̖̟̻̰͖̮̪͋̈͒̉̆d͈̝̠̭̗̼͈̩̱͌͟i̶͈̘͔͓̲͉ͣ͒͑̏ͪr͐̄͛̈ͭ̀҉̞̻̫̟͎̞̞̭̀e̞̹̻̜̳̯͒̈ͫ͂̿̓͐́cͣ̿̈̓͑͏҉̤t̩̜͖͔͖͖̱̓͟͢ī̛̦͕ͣ̽͋͂̔̇o̡̫͉̜̠̝̼ͫ̾̓͒̒͡ñ̡̜͙̬̲ͮͣ ̧̬̣͕͊̇̀̊̏s͎̜̋̉̄̈̏̀̾͆ͣ͞hͫ̀҉̹̺̳͚̥ě̇͌ͭ͏̪̭͚͟͝ ̸̧̞̜͉ͬ͊ͪ̀̀ẅ̻͍͎͚̯̺̺́͗͘͜ã̸̷̡̝͉̻̱̉̋sͮ̇͒͐̽̓҉̘̖͈̠̭̣ ̙̙͎̹̣̻͙̙̈́͘͟t̡̛͙̟̜͇̲̀͊ͦ̏̓̒a̞̰̬̭̣̘̮͐͋̽ͫ̑̚k͗̑̇ͥͯ̇҉҉̫͙͖̦̙͔̮ḭ̧͉̜̲̮̳̲̹̐́͠n͋̽̓̂͑ͭ̓҉̛̻͈g͓͓͕̙ͫͧ͂͌͒͢ ͒ͧ͊̈ͫ̎̂́͡͏̹̠̹(̧͊̿̄͛̎͡҉̘d̴̪̼͖̳̭̯̋̓̃ͩ̿̆̒͡i̴̡̨̙̯͛͑̈ͥ̎ģ̥̪̲̲͓̥͇̒ͦ̐̾̄͐ͦ͛g̵̭͉̜͉̹͖̭̳̣̓̇͌̍̅̂̂̾̒į̗̣̣͆n̸̦̼͇̭̬̪̥̟ͦ͌̕g͚̭̏̒̿ ̠̫̫̼̂̔́͞o̷̖̬̹̼̺̠̦̝͐̌͊̓̂ͬ̋ͯͅn̦̱͓̺͉̬̬̈ͦ̀ ̵̟̫̘͇̰͎͎̰̼ͩ̒̒̚w̴̻͉̺̫͕̖͋͌̏̓ͫ̂ͯ͒͢h̎̓ͮ͟͡͏̠̫̝̣̳ͅe̵̴͒ͯͭͪͬͧ̆͗҉͕͎̝̼͉̪̮t̥̖̰̠̩̙ͦͫ͌̒͒̈́̔͡ͅh͈̙̜ͧ͘͡e̷̙̣̭̮̩͙ͥ͌ͩ̈́ͩ̐͗̚r̟̱̗ͦ̌ͯ̊̎͞͞ ̫̫́ͯ̌̈̋͆ͬ͜h̢̳͉̟͖̝͙̪͇͑̾ͣ͠ͅé̝̤̘͉̥̯̻̄̆̀̏̅͒̍ͪ ̷̼̠̣̜̲̦̘͓ͭ͋ͯt̸͉̳̮͓̝̯ͫͦͅh̙͇̮͓͆̄ͫ̓͊̐ͧ̽ơ̷̱̼̠͕̬͎̹ͥ͒ͬ̃ͯͯͥ͟u̸̷͔̒̓̇̑͛̾ͪ̚̚g̺̝͚̍ͧ̋̑̋ͤ͘͘͞h̔̈͐̂ͯ̉̿͏҉̘͕̲̥̺t͙̙̖̅ͭ̊̈́̌͐̑͘ͅ ̵͙̹͈͎̣̮̼͐͛̃̈́͆t̳͉͔̫̂̓ͦ̓̆ͧͦ͒ͥh̴̢̻͕̻̦ͩ̊͊͐̈́͒͘a͚̬̖̯͎̯̩̥ͩ͗ͫ̈t͓̣ͩ̿ͮ̀ ̩̪̼̇ͭ͟͟͢f̨̗̫̟͖̩̒̑̈́͞ͅͅa̵̓̌̆ͥ̍̽͋́͏̥̻̭̺̱̠̪̤r̨̭͊ͫ̆͞s̟̻̘̪̽̓́̃̎ͦ̂̀͡i̗̣̫̺ͦ̐ͫͬ̌ͣͩ́ḏ̹̪̲͔̮̾̏͐ͥ͌͜ę̵͓̳̗̹̺̐̆̿̀̒̑̾̊ͪ ͍͉ͨ̋̄̾ͭ̾̅͆́̀w͚̳̯̤̞̒͋́͛̀a̶̻͚̲̞̝̺̎͑͠ş̹͇͖͖͋̓͘͟ ̯͔͓̅̑̆̆̅̿́͞͡ṿ̴̗̥̝̣̪̰̬̣̊ͭ͜͝ó̶̧̦͈͎͕͓̙̌̋̓̈͟ț̨̥̱ͮ͐ͪͤ͝i̯̲̙͚̝̳̥͕͒̊͋n̨̾̊̔̚͝҉̫̰͙g̱̥̘̱͍ͦ̇̀͛̂ͯͨͅ ͥ̒̊̉̐͋͢҉̗̹̩̞͍̟̦͎h̨͈̫̾̂̓͒̚͟ĭ̧̬̻̱̰̥̝̪ḿ̮̦͒̆̂̋̂̏̀̕͡ ͇̥̰ͩ́ͅͅb̒҉̶͔̕e͔̬̺̝̺͖̓̎͆c͓͈̖̩͙̦̃̓̀ͬ̒̐a̜͖̜̱̬̣̮͑ͯ̒ͬ̊̅̚͟͡ùͮ͏҉͇̪͖͇̺̬̦s̸͇͎͚̞̈́͗͢ͅe̘̟̩͔̮̫̮͐̋͠ ̵͊͏̠͟o̭̪͚͚ͭ̍̀f̢̪̤́ͯ ̅̓̍͌̿́ͤ̄҉̫͓̭̩͞Ẉ̸̵͉̐̐̿ͦ̾̋̋͛͠i̜̘͍̮̦̬͙̯̘͑ͤ̓͋ͧ̊͞s̥̭͍͍̰̠̙̖ͪͯd̗̳̂͟ơ̵̬̰̠̳͇ͣ̊ͭͅm̘̽̿̅͋͜ͅ ͔͈̟̟̦̜ͦ̔̌͡ͅo̭̯̠̦̺̺̗ͦ̀ͤͯ̉̆ͤ̈ͯr̢̬̱̯ͫ͐̉͠ ̩̮͎̼͎̳̣ͮ̂̽ͥ̋͜ͅn̴̴̹̳̞̑ͩ̉̅̓͆̒ͨ̚ǫ̥̪̘͍ͫ̇ͣͭ͐ͥ͘͞t͔̗̬͖ͧ͌͆̔̿ͬͮ͟)̤̳̇̓͌ͯ͆̐ͩ̎.̳͈̪̺̰̻ͬ̅͑̈̄ ̧̗̤̦̪̭̥ͤ͋ͫ̐̉ͤͬC̹̲̗̪͓̦̟̿̇ͥ͋͘o͙̺̟͓̰̹̊a̶̢̗͎͈̲̗͖̔̆̚c̡̄̀̚͏̛͙͇͖̮ḩ̶̟̥̖͈͖̪̬͙̐͞i̪̺̗̤ͮn̴̫̺̝̱͚̮̜͔̾͢g̛̛͖̭̗͖̟̙̙͖ͪ̌̾͋͡ ͎̜͍̠̝̩̖̂ͫ̕t̩̱̘͓͍̮̿̽͝e̢̢̛̳͉̱̬̮̮͔̩̊̏̇̍l̾ͯ͗͑͢҉̤̬̜ͅl̞̼̙̱͙ͧ̍ṡ̡̝͖͚̼̭̓͐ͭͥͮͯ́ ̧̘̯̗͐̀ͯa̮̠͉̥͙̠͇͗r͕͓͚͚̹̣̈̌͗̃e̷̻͙͇͓̣͐̅̋͌ͧͣͮͩ͢ ̴̼̣͙̠̙͖ͣ͑ͤ͐ͦͭͤ͆p̨̜̞̹͋ͩ́ͅr̳͍̫͎̘̾ͥ̈́͑ͦ̊͐͢͟e̛̟̙̼̮͆̓̒̂͒t̛͍̝͈̼̘ͭͩͮ͆͌͗̅̇t̵̤͎̿ͭ̌͋͟ẏ̶̗̤̠̥͓̮͎̓̿̍̈́̃ͣ͑͢ͅ ̧̢̙͎͇̘̜̻̻̝̹͂͆ͦş̷̠̫͈͍̤̖̝̦̒̍̎̋ͦ͑ͣ͡ȉ̴̺̺͚͎̊̓ͦ̍̚lͫͩ̇ͪ͐ͤ͏̗̻͡l̢ͩ̎͑͐͂͏̰ͅy̰ͥ̃ͬͥ̆̑ͫ̊̿ ͎̻̪̦͍͚̝̍̽ͦ͞i̗̠̻̬͇̓͋ͨ̔̃ṅ̹̰̔͡ ̲̹͈͉̹̦͔̿ͨ͆ͦ̄̍g͉̪̫ͦ͒ê̝̼͖̲̪̣̳̙͊̋ͮ̒̐n̨̖͈̖̞̣̰̳̤͊̾͌̓̇ͣe̝̬̬̞͕̯͒͌͂̏ͫ͒͛͆́̚ŗ̰̘̬̪ͨ̊̂̐̉ͫa̟̫͓̻̐̂͋l̢̮͓͎̮̠ͭͬ̈̏ͫ͝͝,̪̩͍̐̄̊́ ̊ͮ͂͗҉̡̳͍͔a̷̮ͨͭ̊̂̽ͯ͝n͖̩͚̳ͥ̈́̍́ͅḋ͙̋͡͞ ͒ͦ҉̺̳̥̭̫̲͍Í͖̝̰͒̃ͩͤ͌ͧ̚͟'͕͉̼̞̠̑ͯm̸͚̮͈̐̔̐̿̉ͥ͂ ̧̛͕̪̬̣̱̫̠̖̏͆́ņ̷̳̩̗͔̗̪̘͂̈̋̚ở̢̝̲̹͕͉ͨ̓ͤ̅͡t̥̠̩̜͈ͮ̇͑͑̔͞ ̠̝͓̫̝̰̼̞͍̔͑̒̈́ͣ̇ͧ̃ͮ̕s̙͌̿̑u̴̡͍͖̱͔ͬ̽ͪͯ͆̾̚r̡̙̊̓̅̈̎̓͞ͅȇ̸̓ͫ͏͔̪̠̝ ̨̡͓̗̺̜͉ͧ̀ͅw͎̱̑̎̃h͌̌̆̾̐ͪͥ́͏̴̗̱͈̬͚ỹ̵̢̼̼̫͇͍̼̒ͩ͐͋̓͘ ̵̨̟͙ͫ̉̈ͭ͛ͣ̇͢y̧̢̜̠̼̭ͩͪͣơ̼͙͐̈́̓̃͠u̴͎̦̭̤̘̥͐͗̆̓ͥ̊̒͜ ̬͍̦̝̝̟͙̙ͪ̋͠d̨̙̭̂̔̓͆ͯ͑̽̓o͚̻͎͚͊ͭ̀͢ṉ̱̣͚͓̃̈́ͣ̔ͫ̃́'̡̯̥̰̰͖̩̝̼̬ͦ̋͌̊͐t̯̮̫̓̑ͨͦ̔͋ͥ̒ ͖̊ͫ̇̌ͦ̆́t̷̖̫̠̪ͯͤ̾ͥ̓h̨̭͓͇̗̻̤̭͓ͨ͛͋i̝͙̤̪͆͊̈́̇ͭ̈́n̛̙͔̩̓̑͝k͈͍̝̻̬̜͚ͣͫ̃͜ ̝̍ͣ̀t̶̛̛̝̪͈̜͈͙̦͚̔ͫ̀ḥ̵̰̥̿ͤ͛ͮ̐ͭ̀a̹̳̣̫̰̜̫̬͌́ͣ̇͌̄̄̀t̼̮͉͑̄̋͑ͨͫ̓ ̴̮̝͉͇̟̥͉̪͛ͦ͗͒͝K̍̀̅҉҉̳̜́a̗ͦͤ̄ͫͬ̚͜g͙̙͖ͧͮ̊ͥ̒͞ą̶͎ͮ̊ͩ͝m̰͎̬̙͔̩͔̩̘ͨ͐͜͞i̛̹̗̦̯̗̭̦ͮ͒ͅ ̴̧̻̭̳̯̬ͩ̊̒w͇͔̜͇̒̓̕͘͜o̴͇̗ͦ̅ͮu̸̘̗̰̝̥͎̣̝̍̓̉̅̀̇́l̖̬̘̫͍͎ͨ̅͐ͣ̆́ͅd̴̷͉̤̺̜ͧ̒̾ͣ̑̀̋̉͡ ̶̲̈̉̽̂́͞e̛͇̣̻̙̭̻̲̳̙͌ͮ̀ͬ͟n̶̺̺̲ͤ͛̑ͬͪͩ̓͠ͅd̗̹͎̞̅̃̈́͝ ̧̰̙̰ͣͥ͋ͨ̓͗ͅͅą͔̠͍̱͙̌͗̄ͪͣͅn̵͓̞̠͕̲͇͌̍ͅ ̨ͫ̎̌̚҉̷̙̼̗̫̠̜̜͔̱i̸̼̩̙̳̳̖͂͂ͬ̓̓ͧ̊̾͝n̴̗̪͚͓̈ͨ̈͆̉̎͂̍̕t̳̘̺̊̇ͪ̀̎̔ͮ̚͘̕e̸̺̲ͬ͂ͫͥͥ̓͌ͅr̡̯̼̣̻̩ͣ͂͑ͪ̏͋́̚ȁ̪̟̮̦̗̣̤̠̏̎ͮͦ͢ç̭͚͓̫̣̭̱̈̑̒̓ͥ̏́ͬt̡̂̃̃̉͠҉̥̬̩̠̲̞̻̖͕i̛͈ͨ̄ͯ̐ͧ͐̑o̪̫̜̼͉̪ͫ̋ͥ̈ͮ͑́n͎̺͕ͯ̉̅ͪͥͪ̔̚ͅ ̶̧̠̝͇̮͚̺̥ͣ͛̑͊́͌̏̇͗i̵̛̮͙̯̘̺͂̅̀ñ̷ͧ̒̎ͫ͊̔҉̟͓͇͟ͅ ͇̜̩͙̹̣̐̈́̿̚̕t̴̶̬̙̣̬̼̦́ͧͬ̂̓͆̏ͣḩ͔̙̜͎͎̣͈̬̒̈̊̉̏̃͢e̗̤̻̯͓͍̹̓͆͡ͅ ͬ҉̸̴͖͇̭̝̱ͅw̹͇̪͍̙͛ͫ͆ͩ̃͒̄̚a͕͍ͥ̂ͪ͌̌̒̊͆ͯ͠y̨̦̘̜̰͖͉͍̌͒ ͖͓͓̠̰̬̰̓̈ͦ̇ͮ̍̓͘̕͜s͗ͤͭͬ̉͜҉̖͕̙̰h͉͖͎̻̩̩͉̎̍͘ě̞ͨ̑̔͒̃͑̈́͝ͅ ̗̙̱̘̏ͤ̾ͪ͊̚͢͞͞d̎̌̊̌̈́ͩ͘͏̳͓i̸̵̭̯̥͉͈̦̺ͭ̑ͥ͢ḑ͉̬̼̠͕͒̉̏̀ ̻͖͎͚ͩ̄ͨ̇́ͅi̲̩̖͕͆̑ͮ̿ͦ̽̀͜͝f̎͊͟͏̜̫͙̼̗̳͎͇͖ ̵̻̲̞̣̤̄ͭ̅ͫ̒̋̔ͮ͠͞s̷̵̲̝͂͆̓ͫ̊h̒̋̔͛̎ͤͧͯ̚҉͕̰͉̼̬̘ė̩͍̰͉͋̿̀̊̀͟ ̧̻̓͋̔ͦ̀̅̄̈d̝̬̾ȉ̛̲͉͈̃̄ḑ̵̫͖̟͙̗̻͚̃̓̋̌̈́ͥ̂͜ñ̡̝̦̳̜͓̯̳̆ͯ͗̊̃̊ͭ͜'̴̬̲͂ṯ̴̢̭̘̠̼͎̺̂̒ ̸̡͇̬̞͎̟ͣ̐ͬ̀ͨ͘r̡̒ͭ͏̢͚͎̗̪ͅe͔̖͔̫̫̭̫̐̆͆͐a̧̞̙̫͎ͬͩͨ͆ͦ͗l̩͕͙̬͓͖̭̎̈͢ͅl̴̹̺͖̮̤̥̄̅̀̃ͬ̌̒ͤy̷͉̻̋ͭ̆ ͉̯̱̦̬̟̗ͮ̾̿͛͠d̴̊̉͂͏̱̭̦͈͡r̻̪̗̮̟̗̼͋ͤ̀ͩ̿ͯ̈́̇͠a̢͉̭̲ͧ̌̏̓ͮ̿ͫͧ̒ẅ̳̟̫̹̃ͪ͜ ̛ͫͯͣͤ̐҉̳͙͉̺̱̠͔͖͠a̷͉̬͛ͩͪnͧͤ͌ͧͧ̿͏͙̙̦̠͉̘̖y̢̫̼̪͈̹̑͊͒͆ ̷̻̖̘͓̯̬͕̠̉ͮ̃͗c̨̰͓̬̼ͭ̔ͮ̌̀ǒ̞̹̫̫͓͒ͦ͋̂̎͛͞͝ṇ̳͉̹̟̮̺̰̗̔̽̎c̴͍̝̽ͣl͓̱̣͖̠̩͗̍̒ͮ̑ͩu̧̽͋͡҉̣̰̗̪̳̙̯s̴̗̩̮͓̓̽͊ḭ̖̯̗̼̼̱͉̆͐̊o̲̮͓̹̬̓̒̀͆ͬ̋̚͞n̍͌ͨ̔̽͢͏̟͖̰̗s̴̟̟̖̲̝͙̓̑̿͛ ̮̰ͤ̆͢f̥͈͑̓̄͊͆ͧ̐͐͞r͍͉͈̺̱̖̳ͦ͊̎͗͜o̧̰͍̪͓̖̒̍m̵̖̏̈́͌̕͘ ̰̳̣̠̙̬͙̳̈̓̒ͦ͘͢i̙̗̱̙͈̙̖̋̓ͪ̚t͙̰̥͔̰͆ͣ͛̌̚̕͠.̯͔͍͈͍ͣ̽͑̂̓͗͢͡ͅ ͖͚̜͍͇͈̝͔̓͋ͅḢ̴̨̦͇̓̐̚̕e̟̙̦̟ͦ̄̒͜r̴̶͕̖̞̬̥̣͋̀ͥ̊̋̊͒̚ ̰̗̤͑̔̽̈́͡r̵̟̖̙͈̗͛ͮ̏̎ͮ̂́͟e͙̺̯̟̦͇̮̥̝̓ͪͬ̓̂͡͝ą̶̴̙̺̣͚̙͙̳ͮ̋̄̎̚ḑ̶̗͎̘̤͂̍̈́̆ͧ̿̄̀́ ̅̀̄ͤ҉̪͇̪͜a̴̺͎̐ͤ͞l̨̧̨͓̯̫͙̳̗̟͒ͣ͂̂ṣ͕̟̰̾̍ͯo͔ͨͣ̋͐̆̍ͯ̎ͪ ̳̯̘̯̩̱̋ͪd̢̥͖̣̗͉̝̼̥͍͑͞ǒ̟̘͔̘̣͗͒̐͟ḙ̸͓͇͔̲͙̝͎̤̎ͩͯ͌̄͒ͤͮ͝s̗͕̫̺͙̰̘ͭ͌́ͮ́n̨̤̳̗ͩͨ̕͡'̷̱̪̹̈́͊͘ṱ̸̵̛͖̰̭̙̫̰̭͇ͤ͌ ͈̜̲ͥ͒̅ͣs̸̵̠̥ͣ̆ͮͭ̎̋̇ͤȩ̻̻̫̟͇̈̃ͣͪ͜ͅe̸̻̠̣̻̗ͩ̇͗̕ͅm̷͈̙̘̰͓͛͊̄͞ ͍̳̩̙̙̦̾͠t̸̪͎̱͂̇̍̽͊ͥ͘͝ͅȯ͚͉̰̃́ ͕͚̙̬̱͕̼̰͌͌̄̋ͪͩ̆b̧͔͇̤̫͎͖͕̰̉̓͋ͥ̈́̍ẹ̸̫͈͕̪̺͚̎̽͑̓́ ͕͓̭͚͉̰̝̒ͨͫb͇͚̄̃ͬ͐ͭ͠ả҉̬͔̀̕s̮̠͈̗̯̼̳͐̓ͦ̆e̢̜̫ͭ̈́̎͗d̋͗͑̀̂̉҉͏̵̻̙̖͉̖̣ ͕̹̝ͨ͌ͫ̾̒ǒ͍͓̥͕̬̞͔̦̓̚̕n̫͕̟̮̞͗ͫ̄͢ ̯̠̮̠̬̗̝̓ͪ͂́ͦ̄f̸̠̲̘̫ͬͯ̆͌̄̏͜a̛͇͈͓̦̩ͣ̍ͯr͈ͯ̑̀͑ͪͪͫͥs̨̧̮ͭͣį̭̫̾ͪ̓͗͆ͧͧ̌̀͟d̸̬͍̘̹ͩ͛̂̏̿ͮ̆ͅe̷ͨͮͦ̿͏̰̝̣̞̻̻ͅ'̴͕͚͈̥̘͎̒͒̚͠s̨͇̰͚̺̱̻̩̤̍̾ͪͫ̒͒͡ ̸̦̩̲͚̾͂ͭ̓̎̏m̖͖̗͗̾ͥ̒ͅo̬͍̩͐ͯ̃ͭ̍̅t̪̪̲̼̎̌͝ͅi̶͚̦̹̙̘̖͒ͪ͒͑͟v̨̫̣̱̘͙̐͛̎̅̆ͣ͒̓͝a̬̐ͮ͑̃̒͂̚͞ͅt̢̗̺̗͈̺͖̠̖͌̔̏ͧ́̄͑̏͟i̧̱̦̣̣̭͍̜͒̀ͫ̕o̢̱̊͟͠n̸̺̲͎̘̠̠̰̜ͣ͟ͅs͓͖̳͉͌ͭͨ͂̍̕.̷̰̣̳͔̞͋̿ͦ͗̐̐ ̧̦̩̺̪̲̯̣̘ͤ̅ͫ̐ͯͮS̯͎̽͌͌ͣͯ͜h̖̻̜̣͌̿͑̈́͘ḛ̸̟̟̭̝̱̮͂̐͗̀ͅ ͙̲͍̲͇̥͂ͬͦ̕e̟̮̰̘͛ͮ̾͐̎̀̕x̶̱͕̟̫̩̻̹̓ͣ́p̷̰̻̣̹̝͇ͧ͐̿̈͛̚͡l̵̥̪̖̭̝̟̬ͥͣ͗̄͛̾͊̀͟ͅä̺̻͙̠͎̥́̽ͩ͟͢ǐ̢̢̺̩̬̬̞͈̳̃ṉ͔͍̼͗͐̌̿̂̓ͫë̸̩̜̝͖̥̪̙̗́̌̎ͮ́̄ͪ͜d̶͚̳̟͙ͨ͑ͤ͋̋ ̢̨̭̹̟̬͙̽̊̌̌͝w̳̱̜͔͇̩͓ͧ͌̊̓̀h̨̪̳̟̞̀ͅỵ̴̢̹ͦ͆̍ ̫̣̿͌͗͂̂̐̓́͟s̘̤̪͙͖͈̱͂̽͋̋̓̀̚͜h̡̘͎̥͚͈͓ͦ́̐̋ͭͬ̊͝e̸̬͗̉̓͟ ̾ͭ̃͊҉̭̦̥͚̬̭̹ẗ̝̭̪́ͦ͊̂ͣ̃͠h̸̩̰̠̹̋̑ͮ̋̀̉͆̄ȍ̱͙͈̹̪͌͌́̚̚͜u̙͇͍̦̔ͯͥ͑ͩͪͫ̂g̴̰͇̼͇͍̤̜̜͕͐ͧ͘͜h̵̷̤̤̗͙̏̌ͯ̓ͫ͝t̡̫̩͈͕̆̎ͦ͠ͅ ̴͚̳͉͙̹͇̊̂ͯ͂̈͌̅͡I̠̜̘̣͒͐̋͞͠n͓̹̥͓͚̻̠̦͛̆̿f͎̜͔̭̺̻͉ͪͯ̂i͇̭͐ͯ͘͜͞n̡̯͔̟̪͖̩̋̂̌̂̇̕i̩̰̬̱̊ͫ͋͋̄̚t̡̛̯̳̻͖̝̞̪͎̖̔ͭy̭̙̔̀ͭ-̶̦̗͓̺̥̰̓̎ͅͅs̶̯͔̞͚ͣ͗̋̇͢c̶̼̬͎̥̣̩̖̲̼͂̿͑͆̎̽̚u̵̪̟ͥͭ̊ͫͨ̕ͅm̸̹͚̻̘̯̪̲̀ͭͨͤ̆ ̷̡͍̘̥͚̱̬͓̟ͨm̭̥̯̮͓̣̬ͩ̂ͅi̤̰̯̜͎͎ͫ́̈́͊ͬͯ͘g̳͖͎͍̯͚͕ͬ̃̍̂͂h̡̫̻̍̌ͤ͌ͩ́̊̚t̴̤͊̌̐ͨ ̧̙̪̙̘̞ͬ̽̚͢b̒̅͑ͪ̃ͥ҉̡̧̮̭̳͔̟̫̗̤͉u̷̯͕̠ͬ͌̽y̢̜̟͉̲̙ͫ̃̈̒͗ ͚͕͇̱̟͐̔̚͟i̯̙͎̥ͣn̷͕̻̺͙̺̬̋̓̑͂͂̚t̴̟͎ͩͯ̍ơ̫̹̌͒́͜ ̨̠̘̫̗ͪ͒ͪͧ͆ͥ͑̉̾W̷̭̭̞̠̘̼̮͔ͦ̅̉̌ͫͥ͑̚̚i̖̣̼̗͍̠͇͕̅̓s͕̾ͨ̉̿̽͘d̖͕͇ͤͨ̍ͩ̅̇̃͗͛ǒ͖̙́͘m̐̀̉͗̓ͨ̏ͤ͏̖͎-̵͛ͬ͗͏̜̼̫̯́ͅͅͅţ̗̥͈̜̎ͧ̏͆̌͑ó̷̺̰̄̏̀ͯ͞w͓͙̓̀n̢̜͕̪̠̠̩̦̥̿̍ͫ̌ͦ̉̍'̵ͩ̈́͘҉̤̙̮̞̘͔̠ṡ̵̗̮̟̩͒ͥ͆̉̒ͣ̿ ̷̞͕̦͍̻̳͐̊̄̆̂̂ͅr̶̮͙͖̲͖̠̙̅ͪ͛ͮ̊̐̑̚̕͟ͅe͔̳͂̽́ä̧̫̳̬̞͎̞̥̞́͋̈͑͛͋ͫ̔s̮͉̣͕̦̳̜̅̽̿ͧ̍̾̏͂ͦ͢͜͝oͯ̇̏ͤͧͧ͐҉̖̳̥̖̤n̡̠͚̰̞̺͆̅ͯ̾̎̈́i̥̩̬̻̜̖̪̩̗ͬ̓͆ͥn̷͉̭̙̱̺͔͈͗̄̀g̴̾ͧ̀̈͗̕҉̗̯ ̸̮̘̜̞͑̑̅ͫ͋̽͠(̛̱͚͑ͥ̎ͬ̽ͣa̼̞͙͔͍̯̪̿ͭ́͑͐̐͋ͫ͜n̨̢̖͚͛͌ͤ͛ͨ̌̌d̵̡̤̲͇̙̺̺̘̒̿̌͋ ͉̭̩͚͎ͧ̏͡͝t̠̼̘̫͕̭̻̔͌ͦ̋̋̕h̡̛̗̲̠̤͆̃̒ͩ͘u̴̫͕̺ͦͪͤͬ̀̊ͭs̸͎̘̦̉ͥ͂̄͗͛̓̂ ̨̲͙̜̫̺̞͊̂̍͂̐ä̧͇͉͓̣͚̘̤̂ͬͦs̵̴̡̤̦̼̣ͤͭ͑͆̿͊̄̽s̸̼̙̰̹̖̳̙̱ͭ̊͢u̷͇͚͉̫̘̭͇̗̼ͤ͑͊͐m̡͕͇͕̯͇͙͔ͫ̈̍͢ͅe̺̖̘̖̠ͬ̀̄̄͂̄͊͂́͝ͅ ̳̳̰͍͌̑̊̈͊̎̾̚f̨͙̥̹̹̈͆͛̇̕͝a̪̭̹̟̞ͫ̑͂̅̊͜ͅr̴͓͖̥̯̻̰̟̎̑͗̉̋s̈́̒̍͏̪̗̙̣̣͔͔ḯ̬̬ͣ͜͝d͉̼̼̟͈̬ͤ̄̈ͬ̄ͣ͒̋̂è̡͗̏͐̒͏̜̘̯̤'̳͓͙͍̥̙̯̭͆̃̀͟s̮͂ͬ̂̋̾͘͟ ͕̼̠͔̬̯͍̊ͨ̈́̌̐vͪ̄ͧ͆̅͒̓҉̸̡͚̩̮̞͈͉̘̬ỏ̗̯̪̱̣̩̼̓̎͘t̵ͬ̔ͪ̈ͥ͢҉͕̫͎̼̲̩e̸̲̖̗̥̪̪̓̑͊͐ͅ ̵̢̫̲̤̭͎̫͓̩̲̆̓̿̌͊o̷̼̳̻ͮ͋̃̃͋ͣ͌n̠ͫ ̡͇̭̖̬̳͔̞̌͊i̥͙͚̮͛̊̒̎ͫͭ̅͋ͭt̡̫̰̹͔̯̼ͣͥ ̵̭̙͉̝̤͙̰̲́̀͑w̵̧̜̲͇̠̻͍̘̙͎̑̅ͮ̀̉̾͢a̯̺̮͍̟̠̻ͯ͗̉̇͑͆̃s̳͇̻͍͕̫̄̊͜͠ ̧ͨ͐̍͑̂̔ͩͮͅb̵̖̫͕ͬ̈͐͛̈́͂ͭ̀à̿̎̀ͯ̄͊̿͏̙̹͍̮̀͞s͖͙͌̂̋̈́̓́̓͟ḛ̖̥͍̪̝͎̬͒̾͑̈̂̅d̩̰̻̳̗̃́͠ ̶̷̵͖͇͈͕̜͇̖͕̈́ͤ̉o̵͔͍͛͂̿͆͢ňͦ͊̃̒̍͏̖̞̦̯̮͞ͅ ̠̱̫̥ͯ͟ṯ̥̳̈́ͤͅẖ͚̞̩̖͎ͧͮ͒̓̽ͩ͛̒ͨ̀a̵̩̩̺ͮ̓͑̕͘t̉͐ͩ̚̚̕҉͇̼̟̳͡ͅͅ ̗̿̀̿̐̌̿̊̊́͘a͒҉̬͚̣̱s̱̪̹̝̝̺̆ͯ̕ ͈̞̙̗̯̆̄ͤ̈́̉̆͑̇͞a̝̣̫̪͐̐̈̕͞ͅ ̡̺̞͍͒̔̅̑̏͜r̈́̌̂̃̇̈́ͫͦ͏̫͈͓̘e̮̙̼̾͌s̷̯͚͂͑́͌̎ͮ̚u̙͔̪̯̭͖̣̭ͮ̓̽̒ͯ̃ͬ͝͡l̡̬̩͓̤̠̣̦͕̍̏͆͛͗̓͝t̻̻̯̤̖̤͛̂́)̛̛̳̥̃͊͂̐ͨ͗̐;̙̬͎ͧ́̆̓ ̺̯̟̦̟͂ͣ͆ͩ͛̾̚I̛͙̬̮͎͐͢ ̴̲̼͉̱̩̬̰͛ͪͭ̒ͨ̇̆̆͡d̰̖̰͓͔̦͇̦͒ͩ̉ͬ̽̈́̊͑ō̬̲͙͎̹̪͖̘͙̓̋̔̃̒͞ñ͈͙̅͟͞'͖̭̦̰̰̯̩͌ͤ̀̂͒͑̀ͮt̖̦̥̺͉ͫ̏͂̀ ̵̙̔́̐̅͆ͧ͋ͨ͛r̿͊ͯ̌͗ͪ͒̆̂͏̨̼̭́ȩ͎̙̞̺̍ͨͤͫͧͬͅa̦͙͔̰͙̫̟ͧ͑͌̐̉̾͌ͥ͟͞ļ͖̯̘͔͖̳͙͎͎̃̊͊̽ͣ͒͆̑́l͚̺̈ͤͬ͊͑͊y̙̮͗ͨ̽ͮ̔̓ͅ ͪͥͪ͛ͪ͡͏̴͓̫̥̼͓a̝̠̫̞͖͚̪̺̎̆̿̿̀͌ͬ̉͘͠ǵ̡͇͎̠̹̭͖̀̇͞r͈͖̟̘̹̠̭͊ͧ͂e̶̷͕̣͚̻̮̩͕̟̜ͦ͟ė̹̦̤̹̬ͦ̓̄͜ ̹͓ͤ̓̌̈ͮ͜͟w̼̣͛̒ͤi͇̣̭̖̓̈̆̌̎̚̕t̮̱͈̞̣̆̔ͤ̎̊̎ͦ̕̕͜h̹̥͔̲͚͊͗͗̾ͦ͜ͅ ̲͇͉̋̎ͦi̳͍͖̩̙̺͛̏ͨ̔͒́t̨̰̭͎̝͖̖̳ͨ͗͂͜ ̸̙̙̲̽̂ͩ̎ͬ͋͠s̵̺̘͔̰̮͌ͪ̇i̦͈̬̎̾̒̽̈̀̀̚͘n̸͙̟̱̹̪͇̫͗̾͑͆̇͡͠ç̵̜̝̦̻̭̠̈ͥ̓̎̋̃̊e͕̻̼̺͓͕̼̬͌̀ͩ ̦̼̹̺̠̦͙̏́ͣ̽ͣ͛̇ͩͬ́͘ͅĮ̤͍̅̔ͨ͗͛̔ ̛̲̬͖̘̔͋ͫ͘ͅt̺̗͑ͯ͒͊h̨̺̜̥̩͉̀̈ͤ͒̋̏ͪ͠ͅi̴͓̻͑̄ͮ̂ͭ̃ͥ͑n̻̖͖̬͈̳͚ͫͤ͂̐͛͠͞k͓ͬ̈ͨ̑̃̐̕ ̞͎̓̾ͅt̰̞͇̺̥͓̪̼͛͂͆ͥ̓͂ͭ̕h̨̟͗́͐͐͑͆̉a̰͕̖͙̝̾͑̑̐ͨͤ̌̚̕t̛͙̫͓̗͙͕̮̮̃͜ ̸̸͚̺̳͗͋ͩ̋i͈ͩ͒̌ͫ͜tͧͬ͌̚҉͏̖͔͖'̼̱͖͔͎̆̔͗̈̏̄ͬ́͜ş̩̻ͯ̀͗ͮ ̨͓̯̬͉̺̾ͯ̆͝c̴̹̰͂̆͘ǒ̝̘͉̖̹̦̤̮ͭ̈̊ͦ̕͞m̧͓̱͐̿ͨ̑͑͊̓p̣̈͘l͙̫̞͍̰͎͕̙ͫ̄͡e̷̢͖̮̥̯̋̋̂ͪ̒ţ̤̫̦̝̫ͥ̄ͪ͋ḛ̝̫̎̌ͤͦ͗̔̓͝l̵̤͍̪̹̻̠̐̋̐y̸̗͙͎̫͍̲̬ͪ͗̔̀͑̈́ͦ̅͘͜ ̤̖̺ͮ̆̊ͣ͆̊́͆͢p͎͑̒̑͢o͍͉ͪͨ͜s̲̤͚ͦ̇ͧ͢ş̻̟͔̝̦͍͙̰̃̋̑̃̔͛̀̚͢ḭ̘̜̳̱̚b̟͉ͯ̀l͇̣̅̈̕ͅẹ̴̷͍̔̐̕ͅ ͔͇͇̋͟I̶͇̞͍̰̠̪ͬͦ̏ͭ̚n̒͆̒ͧ͌̔ͬ̎̀҉̺̻̲̗̘͓͓f̸̨͇̙͌͊͂̉ͯ͗̚i̠͌̂̄͊̂n͉͚̰̱͚͌̑̅́ͣͯ̿͘͠i͍͇̅̾ͬ̿̑ͧ̚͝t͚͖̫͎̉̔̌̉͑y̢̥͙̾ͧ́̑̊ͭͦ-̭̜̰͊͐̐͂̏͂s͕͋̿̽̂̆ͤ͋c̷̙̠̤̼̠̹̆͛ͨ̃̄͞u̡̞͕͚̣̝ͧ̌̀͋͋ͩ̎m̭̺̟̻̪͇͍̔̓̂͗͌̍̿̌͠ ̡̮͉̹͈͈̦̄ͮ̊ͫ̾͜t̻̜͔̦͇͕̲͆̔̓̾͊͑͂͠h̪̩͍̗̽ͣ̓̏ͦͨ̂̌ͅõ̫̪̼̞̳̳͚̦̪̾ͤ̀ͯ͋̒͘u͂̆̇̉͂̚͏̮̦͔̘͔̲͉g̸̢̹̻̣̙͖ͣͫ̃̅͜h̶͗͐҉̪̻t͇͔͙̬͇ͭ͑ͮ͆ͦ̽̀ ̷̭̞̞̰̼͍̥̅̓̔̊͒ͭͯͅW̊ͩ̔̈ͪͦ͏͏̱i̛̝͓̞͚̯̚͢ͅͅs̄ͦ͐̑͗͗̌̐͏̸̖͎͖͈͚̭̥͟d̢͎̭̰̦̖̜͕̖͋͌ͮo̱̥̪͉ͪ͐ͯm̵̯̙͈̯̓ͫ͛͆̇͂͟'̷̸̫̺͂̒̈ͯ̍s͂͌̀̇̅͆ͯͤ͡͏͕̖̤̬̻̪̪̜ ͓͙̬͔̮̐ͭ͐̅͢r̝̻̣̼̉ͅe̞̪͊ͮ̑̕a̢̩̰͍̖̓͐ŝ̡͎̱ͭ̊̈́̒̋̏͛͠o̪̯͊̓̅ͮ̽̌̓̾͢͟͜n̘͍̠̠̩̊͂̏ͪs̯̩̯͊̍ͯ͆̋̀ ̦̞̼̬̓̌̀͘s̡̝̦ͦ̍uͫ̾̎̂̃ͧ̀҉̪̦c̬͓͇̖͍ͪ͗̉k̴̛̥͖̹̯̬̥̓͂ͫ͡ͅe̷̯͖̅͑͂̈́͢͠d̤͙̤͓͛ͥͤ̀ ͧ̍̏̊ͣ̏̽ͥ̉̀͢҉̞͍͍̠͍̭̮̪d̛̤͇̰͚͎ͤͬͤ̌͟͢ę̮͕̝ͨ̏ͥͧs̷̥͈͈͙̍͛ͣ̏̀̾̌̕p̱͕͆ͤ̈́̅͘ͅį̳̮̳͚̈́͋̈͗ͭ̈̓͝t̥̩̻̝͈͕͕̰̐̍̌̀̍̚͢͠ẽ̼̜͔̽̔̇͆̓̅ ̳̪̰͉̔̔̇͂͌̔̌́͢ͅW̙̜̗̙̬ͮi͇̻͎͍̊̊̏͋̃ͯͨ͟s̷͙͋̉̅̓͋̂́d̘͉͋̊͆ͫͪ̂̿͌o͙̫͖̘͋́m̖̳̤̳͓̹̍̃ͭ͛ͣ̿̚̚ͅ ̵̤̩͈͕̜͐͌͌͂͒̊ͨ͆̈́͞b͉̜̻̱ͫ̄͊ͫͅe̵̵̝̘̗̻̩̬̘͚ͮ͐̽ͥͅi̵̶͚̞ͦ̈́͝n̡̙̪̗͓̱̩̹͍̔ͭ̋̂͠g̝̯͕̦̤͎͈̱̣ͤ͋ͥ̍́͌̍̈́ ͈͙͚͇̖ͨͯ͑ͅt̗̫̲͑ͫ̍͑̈́̿͠ö̢̪̼͎͖͎́́͟w͔͍͔̭̹͓̘̏͛̂͡n̢̠̻͉̠̩͙͍ͦ̒͞ͅ,̱͍̜̠̍ͪ̍̂ͨ̔̂̚͢ ͑̑͂̑̔͏͝҉̝̜͔͕̯͖̻̟b̲̻͓͈̤̪̭̮ͫ̌͗ͦ̇́́͘u̸͍͕̤͙̦͕͔̪͗͂t͉͖͂͋ͬ̃̽̍̈́͘ ͓̰̗̉ͪ̔ͤ͌͋I͖̰̽́͘ ̸͚̳͓̰͇͍͔͚̏ͮ̅̕͡dͧ̎̂͏̻̤́͞ǫ̣̣̭̼̍͒̀́n̛̮̞̯̣̯̭͐̅̇̏̚͢͢'͓͕̗͈̜͕̋̋ͯ̑̿͜͡ͅṭ̛̬ͣ̃̒͞͝ ̩̼̟̗ͭ̾̀ͫ͋ù̵̈́̆͋ͣͤ҉̙̗̦̼n̏́̓̏ͣ̀̎̕͟ͅḏ̛̛͇͇̅̓̾ͨͣ̾e̵̡̗͕ͥ̆ͥ͘r̳͈̝̮͍̝̳ͧ̓̇̔ͤ͐ͥ̀ͅs̝̤̖̞̔ͬ̊̀̈͑͛̐́ṯ̳̖ͭͧ̂̇̌͒̊͞͝ȧ̵̝̖̹̣̖͋̊ͭn̗͍͓͓̤̤͕̯͍͌ͨͦ̊̚d̨̈̅͋̈́ͬͦͦ̌͏͖̪̥̦̥͖ ̶̜͇̃ͨ̏̇ͤͪ̅̾w̡͈͇ͩ̋̅̈̓̈͟h̫̻͓̓͊̇͊̌y͎̪͕̽͗̈̒͌ͯͨ͜͞ ̣͉͎̫̜̗͂̾͂̑́t̘̠̤̻͔ͩḥ̹͉̗̮̗̆ͣͦ͐ͦ̿ͬͥ͝͠i̗̫̳ͧ͒͛ͧs̟̰͔̼̦̜̅̏͜ ̥̺̝͍̲̠͖̘͍̏̐ͦͤ͗ͥ̾̒͢w̘͓̩̯͍͍̹ͪͤ͊͐͆ò̸͇̮̞ͤ̃u̯̳̰̻̬͓̅ͮͫ̔̍ḻ̄̓ͩͨͯ̀̍d̛̤̰̹̫͚̠̣̈́͑̀̚ ̡̂͊̽̚͘҉̹̳̰̗͇b̶̫͙͎͇̦̽͜ͅo̰̦̙̼̫̩͉͗̈́̌͌̇̄ͥ̒͜͝t̼̲̑̽̄̔̍h̨̩̣͔̳̠ͩ͋̃̂̿ͥͥ͝e̸͖̳͔̯͂̉͟r̡̞̮̺̥̲̺̪̊ͭ̊ͧ ͗͐ͤ̿̿̓ͣ͝͏͏͙͈̻̺y͑̓̔̃ͭ̑̊͏̸̭̗̺͈͠ơ̖͚̰̖͐ͭ́̍̓͒ͮ͢u̫͎̩̩̓͐̔ͦ̈̇̑́ ͖̭̤̙̜̼͓͑͑͋͛͗̀̕͠o͔̠̺ͭ̒ͩͬ͗ͯ̒̾͢v̲̲̬̤̖̎ͩ̑ͦ͗̅͌̿̌͟e̛̖̘̜̗̼̙̗͗̎̈́́r̷̥̮̃͂̈͗m̖̬̩̺͙̈́ͪuͫ̉̒͐͑̃̃͋ͩ҉̘c̸̖͍̽͐̒ͫͩ͞h͙̣̽.̴̣͍͙̙̱͕̥̪̈́̏ͯ͘ ͂́͏̠̰̻H̖̻̞̭̞̘͓̜̑̌̇̈́ͨͨ́ē̘̱̜̤̌̆̎̀̆͘͟ͅr̲̥͖̯͔ͫͨͮͦ͒̃̑͛̃̕͘͜ ͖͊͋ͨͪ̎͋̓ͫa̷̡͎̜̰̲̗͎̪ͫ̒̓͆͘č̱̹͕̬̰̕͞t̛ͭ̿ͫ̓́҉̭̺͍̳̗̳̕ủ̦͍̝̣͕̻̓͢͠a̴̛͎̹͇̺͉͇̗̟ͬͯ͂̈͌̊́͘l̊̓͋͋̓̐͏̶̗̥̝͝ ̧̘̗̻̯̟̫̿ͩͥ̈͋͗r̢̪̺̝̙̳̫ͥͣͦ́ĕ̩̱̣̹͇͇͖̓̐͐͑͒́́͘͞͠ͅả̷̧̘ͣ̒̍̍͒͛̂͜d̋͌ͨ̓͏̞̺̜̠̯̮̻̺͢ ͕̦̥̫̮͍̊ͬ̃͑̎ͮ͂̂̀̚o͋͐̑ͫͥ̋̆̍̕͏̤̼̤͈͍͚̹͓n͖̭͚͇̺̜͓̲͖͑̒̓͛͝ ͔͔̺͕̯̪̇͊͆̂͛̂͂̑I̍ͣ̽ͮ҉͏̳͖̹n̴̷̫̰̯̼̎̄́ͮ́͂̐ͣ͢f̊̐̓ͧ̐ͤ̄҉̥i̼̣̝̭͔̥̫̓̏̃̃͆͑ͥ͂n̤̪͖̦̒ͤi̷͕̦̗̬̹̬̪ͭ͛̃ͧ͒̌͟ţ͗̕͏̯̪y̡̨̺ͤ͌ ͖͈̳̳̗̟̻̈́ͬ͐̆ͤ̈ͩ̏̌a̜̙͕̟̫̋͛͐̎͠n̖̠̖͑ͨ̏̿̌̊̑͠d̡̳̹͌̂̚̕̕ ̮̱͇̹͖̟̝͗͂̆̓̇ͦͤͬ̾͟͝n̵̸̜̼̝͎̬̱̍̔̄̍o̡̳̠̙͙̪̣̬̮͆͑̾ͦ́t̴̥̫̮͔̖̩̏͆ͬͧ͗ ̸̪̈̋ͬ̔̈́͗̍̚Iͦͥ̉͐͒͘҉̰͉̣͓n͗̃̈̌̎ͥ҉̸̹̗̣̦͎̣̲f̷̯̳͙̘̪͓ͬ̀̓ͥͭ̑̃i̲̪̗̤̠̞͈͛ͣ̑̅ͨ̍̈́̋͘ͅn̴̤̬͕̖̲͈͙̰͐ͨ̔̈́́̔̕͝į̹̯̲̙̎͛́t̹̝̩̤͛̅̾̔͊́̏̃̚ý̵̩̠͚̞̼̗͇̠̭̽̓̂̾͢͟ ̢͓̩̆i͔̬̤̟͍̺̟͋ͣ͡n̢͍̟̯͆ͧ͌ͨ̀͟ ͇ͤ̽̅ͬ̓̀̔͟t̖͕̼̫͕̘̱̒ͪ͆̑ḩ̗̗͎̭̫͍͉̿͊͒͌ͪ͋ę̯̖̘̌ͮ̌ͤ͋̐͐ ̢̳̫͙ͮ̂̿c̴̤̤͍̫͛ͥͪ́o̴̪̠̮͕̬̩̰̺̟͆̿ͪͩͧ̄͟͞n̴̷ͬͪ͒̽ͅţ͚̮̑͑͌͑ͫ͛ȇ̶̡̦͉͙̝͔͗͑͗̍̉ͪ̄͌ͅx̶͉̺͖̰̤̹͇̖̪͒͐t̵̷̝͓̹ͫ͒͢ ̸̴͙͎̟̤͕̣̖̓͗̆̍͐̌ͫ͋ͨő̱͍͉̦̦̜̹͈̇͆̐̕f͓̠̹̣̟̰̱͐̊ͦ̓ͥͮ͆͜ ͑ͦͩ̊͏̟̯̪ͅp̮͓͔͈̲͉̳͉̯̀̂̍̐̽͒ͦ̚͜͜͢ả̢̗̲̼ͬͤ̍̇ͅį̻̲͓̼̓͒̐̾̒̅͋̚r̖͔̭̓ͩ̾͝s̴͖̯̱̗̓͐̈́ ͌̆ͩ̆ͯ̒̔̂͏̳̭̕s̹̖͕̜̊̽ͪ̋̈́̾͞e̢͙̤̜̋̇̍̒̅ͯͯ̔ȇ̸̾́ͬ̀̍̃҉̘̩̪̝̟͍m̺̹̳̳̟͓͉̠̮̽ͨ͠s͓̲̟͓̗̰̰̯̰ͫ͛ ̴̣͈̬͎͒̔̈t̷͇͖͎̯ͮ̓̆̂ͥ̽ͬ͑͝o̴̶͙͓̱̽͐͑̓ͩ̉̌̑̃ ̤̫̗ͩ͑b̤̮̥̳̯͎͋̏ͮͥ̓ͩ͟͜ͅẽ̖̩̬̖͓͎ ͇̞̓̆ͧ̓͗̑b̨̗̰̲̫̥̥̒͐ͅa̪̺̲̅͋s̥̞̩̻̤͓̘̩̝̀͞e̡̢͎͓̫̜̦̯ͨ̔̀d̈́͌ͣ͌͏̘͕̦̦͙̹̼̠̼ ͕̳͎̳ͤ͑ͯ͘o̵̝͇̘̰̼̖̩̐̃ͬͥ̚̚͟n̊̋͊̚͘͏̖͇̪̟̝̻̀ ̓̅̍ͥ̅̓͊̌ͥ҉̤̝h̼͈̓ͬ̎ͫ͢͠i̶̫͇͍ͧ̄͆ͥ̌ͬ̚ș̸̲̘͇͈̺͕̗͗ͤ͘͞ ̄͊̃͌҉̪̱̻̫̕a̸͇̦̰̱̠͋̋͐̅̚͘p̡̪̮͇͕ͦ̄̓̌͠ͅp̸̖̹̲͈͗ͬ̚͜r͗ͪ́̋ͧ͗̚͏͕o̴̢̳̘̣͚͔͗̆ͅa͈͉͓̥̼ͦ̄͘c̳͒̄ͥ̓ͦͨ͜h̦͔̞̣͕̳͓̘̰ͧ̋́ ̷̃̽ͭ̓ͣͯ͐ͣ҉̯͕̖̯̦͔́ͅṭ̸̢̬̩̮̖͚͈͚ͭ̐̉ͪ͗͌o̭̜̻̼̞̱͖͉͆̃ͦͯ̔͝͝ ̵̡̨̯̤̣͚̞͔̱͔ͥ̋͑͆̊ͣ͋ͤ͆f̡̺͍̑̔ͫͮͦ̕ä̵̠̩̪̀ṟ̴̯̭͉̅ͯͤ̅ͦͭ̓̑͊͝s̊͊ͧͨ҉̼̻̫̫̳͚̤̰̦͞ĩ̟̹̬͇͇͗ͩͦ͝dͮ́͛҉̸̛̹̣̰̥̤ͅe̶̜̺̼͖̩ͬ̉͐̀̚͝ͅ ̸̤̪̺̖͉̓ͮ̋(͕̳̈̇͌̕ẉ̢̺̖͉̙ͤ̃̐͠hͭ͗͑ͤͤͫ̓͏̬͘͠ͅi̴̢̢͓̯͇͍̦̝̞͗̇̂ͅͅç̮̩̦̥͕̞̯͙͚̌̋ͫ̌̒̂͆̚h̡̡͓͚̎̎ ̵̧̫̼̻̜͈̬̣̜̇ͫ̏̚͢d̢͌̉̇҉̺̞ở̰͚̞̈͆e̜̖͚̗͍̐̄̄͠s͋ͭ͑ͤ̊̂̃͞͞͏͖͕̣̪̠̳̫n̙̪͖̗̑͛͟'͈̝͚̯͕̫͛̅t̹͚͓̰̚ ̯͔̓͑̋͒h̵̯̰̬̓ͥ͌̀ͭ͋̄ͩ͝͠a̹̠͛̆̇ͭ̐̇̀̌̐́v̶̴̖͖ͯ͌̽ë̛͕̬̬͔̲͉͉̓́͠ ͙̤̞̣̑͑͌̏͒ͫ̃a̖̼̾ͩ͛ͧ̓ͫ͑͋̆̕͠n͙͖͕̋̽̐̐͊̓ͪͤ̐y̧͔̲ͪ̊ͨ͆̿͊͟͠t͍͚̲̑̽̀̌ͮ̇h̶̳͇̝͖ͯͮ̀̌͑͒͐ͬ͟i̛͖̤͕̙̫̙̖͕̤̍͌͒ͭͦ̍́̈͆͘n͎̞̿̆g̸̬͕̗̩͎̖͔̫̍̾̎ͮͭ̇͜ ̴̗̫͈̬̼͖ͬ͌̐̾ͩ̅͝ṯ̨͖̜̰̝̲̱̠ͥ̾̊ͥ͂ȏ͔͖͍̜̰̲̼̲̾ͦͥ̍̕ ̴̠̹͌ͨ̉̾̓͋͝ͅd̢͖̹͖̞̫͎̈ͧͥ̓͒̒̚o̥̫̱̗͆̒ͭ͑͑̓͝ ̴͚͎̲͔̘̜̝ͭ̓̽̐̔͐̚͠ͅw̸̨̤̘̳̹͈̣̟͔͕ͫͬ̃̓͞i̵̢̹̺̭ͥͤ̐̒̂̿̆̀ͧt̴̼͚̦͗͐ͭ̂h̤̫̣̍̅͋ͧͧ̕ ̷̫͓̈ͫ̇̒̈ͭ͗ͪ͡f̀͏͇̣̼á̱̦͒ͣ͛͡͡r̶̳̙̫͕̜̦̝̱̳͗̄̔̌ͪ͢͠ş̊ͤ͋͗ͯ̅ͦ̓ͬ͏̯̯i̫̤̜̹͓̩͆͑͗ͯ͑͗́͜d̤̮ͨ͊ͫ̌ͣͦẻ̹̈́͑̄̋̑͆̄'̶̠̫͂̀s͋̌ͨ̀͒͌́͏̞̻̼̫̯̻̻͝ ̓͒̈́́҉̤̖͚̘͇m̯̻̮͉̘̓̐̉͑̀͗͌̽͠o̡̨̙̺͉̲̳̱̯ͣ̄̐ͮ̐͗ͤ͆͞t̖̦̩̘͔̫̻ͮͫ̋͂̐̕͞i̸̧̬͍͕̥̜̭ͮ̆͞v̡̖̯̑ͬ̋͞ắ̠͇̯̝̬̀̏́̏̾͂t͖̪͕̠͊ͭ̆̆͊̑͆i̹̯̓̂̄ͭ̈́̈ͮ͌͆͡ô̡͔̰̎ͩ̉̆̓͢͞n̛͉̦̦̲̽͌̅͛ͧ)͙̬̱̝͓͕̗͊̄ͪͦ͆ͨ ͈̗͔̯̻̠͇͕͐ͧ͘͠a͉̱͈̳̘ͧ̓͢n̶̡̟̰͔̣͇͉ͭ̕d̵͔͖̠͈̮̙̈́̾̂̌̾ͮ͒͠ ̨̭̩͈͖̦̜̓ͨͅm̛̔̑ͨ͏͎̳̺̰̺͍́a̵̲̻̋̆͋̆̐ÿ͎͎ͮ̄ͭ̀ͥb̶̮̳̞͙̃̕ȩ̴͎̫͕͉̱̘̬̅͛ͫͨ͝ ̸̺͚̭̇̾̉ͦa̰̫̳̤̞̤͇͚͙ͦͤ̃̆͐͐ͪ͑͌ ͕̯͙̟̋̍͠͡c̜̯̞̥͎̐͂̏̆͢͢o̧̩̣ͤ̈̉̚͜u̵͉͖͉̻͑͑ͪ͊̄̈ͤp̶̂ͪ͋҉̫͍͍̳̹̹l̢̬̖̖̤͇͆́e̬̤̅͋̑͒̄̕ ̲̟̯̭̘͂͛̌͛͊t͉̮̗̞̞̬̜̯̓̃̈́̊̆ͭͧ̐h̸̢͚̩͉̘̙̟̣̦͌̏̽̐͆ͧͣͅi̸̠̼̼̮̪̤͎̤ͨ͗̽́n̔̍̋͑ͤ̉̊̚͏̧̣̘̥g̢̧̻̩͍̙̹̀̓͗͐̕s̻̯̱̯̹̒ͧͦͬ͊͒́̀̂͟ ̮̼̰̻̘̗̼͛̒͋͟s̢͓̩̗͎͍̩̥̞ͮ̊̉̚h̷̝̞̻͉͓͈̰̜͇͋̃͛ͭ͋͑ͭ̏͟e̵̛̳̩̳͔͓ͪ̈́̈̀̈͌̃͂ ͎̮̜̤ͦͭ̇͗́͞ͅc̦̣̞̒͛ͨ́̔̃̃͠o͕͚̊̉͗m̻̫̠̯̥̱̠̻̿͊̅ͭͯͤm̸͙̮̲̺͉̭͖͉̃ͣ͐́ͧͩ̎͂̀͠e̜͕͔̬ͥ̒̍̈̒͜nͬ̋҉̩̺̙̼̼t͓̞ͤ̄̑̂ͭ̀̀͜͠e̛͇̗͖̩̮͍̐̋͞d̬̘͈̥̦̫͉͙̃̋͛̒́̕͡ ̧̩̓̆͌̏̇͡ȏ̠̻̰̭̜̭ͤͮ͋n̦̫ͪ̉͐ͩ͂̿ͦͯͤ,̵̢̰̝̂̑ ̿̐̓ͯͯ͗̄̚҉̧̙̫̯̞͇͘s̢̹̲̠̝̯̋̅͊͐͘o̭͑̈́͗͐͡ ̢͕͖̥͓̹͆̾͜Ĭ̸̲͎̝͕̗̀'̦̣̤͋̀͛ͫ̐ͭ̆̂́m̺̯ͨ̈͢ ͎̮͚͈̰͑͒̂̋̃ͣ͛ṉ̪͇̼͈͈̝͓̓ͫo̖̱͚̅̊̔̉̉͛̓͘ţ͕̦̮̫̦ͣ̊̓ͩ͌̏̎ ̪͓̞̫͇̥͛̈́ͪ͡ͅs̷̘̣̰̙̘̜̍̏̈́ủ̓̅҉̢͍̼̦̟̲̪́r̻̖̺̜ͮ̐̅ͬͦ̒e̓ͧ͋̅͟͏̼̟̱͓̤͈̦ ͓̝̯͓̜͚̪͉̈̇̃ͭͣ͆ͅỹ̸̦̬̳͉̑ͣo̙̙͎̠͖͙ͦ̊͌̆͆́u͓͉͇̗͎̎̃͗̑̑̅͜͜'̜̖ͨͩ̚r̥̖̉̆̆ͫ̕͝e̙̊ͦͩ̾ ̴̺̱̗̳̺̖̲̙͒̓̈́̑ͭi̵̭͉̹ͥͬ̀ͥ̚͢n̡̨͇͉͖͊̉̎ͬͮ͊ͧͤ͋t͓̠͈̫̑̀͊̉͘͜e͉̠̺ͨ̌ͯ͊͂̊̈́ŕ̒̏̓̔̓ͭ̋͜҉̙̙̫̗̱͙p͎͉̲̈́͑͂̈́̽͌ͦ̚͞ͅr̼̒ͣ͐͊̔͐̒ͩ́e̺͓͕͗̂̎ͪ͟͞͠ť̢͓̐̐̆̾ͦ͌i͉ͣ͆̌̾͒͡n̷̴͕̜̖̤̦͈͆ͭͤ̓̄͋̿g͖͓ͦ̏ͅ ̱̫̣̟̰̥̌̅̏̒͊̆͠t̪̥ͫ̏̂͟ĥ͘҉̡̭͇͕͖̱͚ą̷̹̪̟̬̹͔͚͍̺ͣͪ̕t͓̺̫̺̰̩̻̠͍ͥ̌̆̑̇̈̑͐́̕ ̽ͫ͗̓ͯ͐҉҉͙̟̪̺͎͙r̸̢̖̜ͮ̃̑͐ͨͫ̔͜ͅį̴̥̻̲̯̓̏͑̑g̴̨͕̲̳̹͓ͧ̋ḣ̰̫̤̩̗̣̮ͩ͗́t̲̳̯̹̒͑̉̐͘ ͚̳͚̳̂͝ĕ̞̺͔̄ͣ̽ͧ͡i̸̬͍̹͖̪̭͓ͣͮ̑̓ͧ̄̊ͫ̎t̆ͦ̈́ͫͬ̚͡҉͕̱̩̦h̶̺̖̺̥̠̜̲̞͌ͥ̿̊̑ͪ͠e̔̿̅͋̏͂͏̟̲̤͈̜r̓ͪͪ͏̛̙͎̖͍͟.̢͕̫̣̼̝̮̙̾̉ͬ̌̄ͭ͊
̭̟͇ͮ͆͘
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

When Shaddowez first made the "tammy said I believe! She's scum!" point, you asked if that was a legitimate scumhunting question or not.
I pushed the reasoning for being bad.
Both of these approaches seem to share the same purpose; am I missing something here?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 254, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 224, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 160, kraska77 wrote:this is kind of a cringe post
the probing stopped being about understanding infinity's thought process, and became about kagami flexing town muscles. also theres a coaching tone to this post that really rubs me the wrong way, kagami later says that she's not reding infinity one way or the other, and i feel if that really were true, the interaction wouldnt have come to its conclusion in the form of the post above. also i just dont like that kagami is using her own interpretation of farsides motivations as a benchmark to compare infinity's against, rather than read infinity's motivations for what they are
So, to the point about "stopping probing and flexing muscles", I don't really disagree with your statement but I'm thinking you're missing intent. First of all, I don't really think Kagami had any more probing to do on that particular point; Infinity had already given his reasons for farside and showed that he wasn't thinking about it particular hard. Second of all, the "flexing muscles" bit didn't come out of the blue; it came after Infinity told Kagami she was thinking too much in . I don't think the action is in and of itself a scumtell (I do it plenty as both alignments to show people that I'm thinking more about things than they think I am), and I think it made sense there as a way to show Infinity the direction she was taking (digging on whether he thought that farside was voting him because of Wisdom or not). Coaching tells are pretty silly in general, and I'm not sure why you don't think that Kagami would end an interaction in the way she did if she didn't really draw any conclusions from it. Her read also doesn't seem to be based on farside's motivations. She explained why she thought Infinity-scum might buy into Wisdom-town's reasoning (and thus assume farside's vote on it was based on that as a result); I don't really agree with it since I think that it's completely possible Infinity-scum thought Wisdom's reasons sucked despite Wisdom being town, but I don't understand why this would bother you overmuch. Her actual read on Infinity and not Infinity in the context of pairs seems to be based on his approach to farside (which doesn't have anything to do with farside's motivation) and maybe a couple things she commented on, so I'm not sure you're interpreting that right either.
My brain translated this :up: into this :down: .

S̫̳ͧ̽ͪ̐̄ͩ́̔o̹͉̻̹̫ͯͪ̄ͤͩ͊͑̚,̞͈̜͇͙̙͕̄̂̌ ̫̞͎̺͈̳̣̣ͧ̑̓ͪͥ̅̇ͭ͞͠t́ͭ̉҉͎̠̝̩̜̟͜o̵͕̦͓̦͙̖̠̲̓̊͌̋̀ͬ̿͑́ ͚͚͙̦̲̦̞͒ͬ͛̓ͣ͌ͮ͡t̨̖̫̮̣͉̭̮̤̒̉ͥ̉͋ͬͣ̅͟h͓͙̭̥͎̳͕̪̔͊ͮ͐̕e̋̅ͧͯ̕҉̸̮̗̫̯̬̘͈ͅ ̻̹͕̬̘̽p͔͈̝̳͇̻̟̻͕͋ͪ̽ô̸̧̤̥̞͡ĩ̵̛̭̬̳̠̱̻̙͓́ñ̡̪̗͍̪̱̮͒ͥt̓ͥͪ̈́͘҉̦̺ ̧͎̬̬͇͙̰̉͝a̭̟̗͓̺̹̞̋̅ͧ͌͛ͮ͜͜͞b̜̣͂ͤͪ̈̚̕o̷̼̞ͯͥ̽ͣͥ͡ͅu͍̜̲̤ͭ͛̂̾̔ͮ͟t̻̱ͯ ̮͕ͥͥͭ̋̃ͦ͟"̶͍̮̂̈̌̒͟s̡̜̲̠̤͔̥̬͉͙ͮt̉ͣͩ҉͉͙o̡̨͙̖͊ͥͬp͈͖̝̭̼̯̈́͢p̠̦̙̟͕̗͉̂̈́̔̄̂̈̎͐̐͘͠i͈̪ͪͯͦ̔ṅ̶͙̞̜̘̦͂g͔̮̎̐̓̈́ͬ̋͝ ̧͖͚̼̯͈͓̮̽̇ͤ͗ͩ̄̈́͋p̢̤̪̤͍͇̺̓͒ͩ̂̃̒̽̀r̶͍̖͌̏͊̅̀o͎͚̭̖̬̟͎̞ͧ̾̿͢͜b̵̫͖̰͖̫̦̬̘̥ͥ͊́̆̑ͨ̀͢i͔̠͕̘̇͆̆͑͜͠n̯̭͓͕̤͂̉̆̓̌̍̄ͪ͘g̲̜̃ͮ̀̚ ̶̶͓̲͇͓̮͈̞̂̋̀͗̍̚ȁ͇͓̤̬̖̭̔́͗́̌͋̕͢͠n̉ͬͧ̄̌͆҉̧̛̻̬̜̲̘d̶̨͉͍͓͓̣̬̤̟̃ͧ̇̿͋͋̂ͬ ̧͚͚̪̞ͨͯf̛̰̗̬̟̯̦̝̣ͫͩͬͭl̙̓̈́̚ę͉̲̫̞͚̓̂ͬͩx̫̥̫͎̺̭̙̣̠ͫ͌̑̋̅ͨ̀̕ȋ̡̳̮͇̗̺̠̲ͤ̑̀̚n͇̼̏ͦ̀̒͑ǧ̨̆͐͆̾̎͑͏̫̟̗̣̫̺̥͎ͅ ̀̉҉̲͙̞̠̲͈m̲͇͖͍̤̐̏ͪu̼̹̇̄̿͌̒ͅs̆̓̔҉̴͉̲̯͔̻͚̲c͓̟̥̈͂̎ͪ͠͞l̷̠͚̠̀ͤȩ̛̦̻̥̠̝̩̥̹ͩ̾ͦͧͅs̺̣̋̃ͭͫͨͥ̂"̧̳̼́̈ͭ́̽̅͐̒,̷̵̦͙̤̼̗̘̱̮̍͋̍̃̏̌ͬ̆ ̆͑ͤͭ͐ͫͣ҉̢̭̬͇͇̥͕̯̯I̷̥̓ͣ́ͨ̌̄͂̔̏́ ̠̪͈̪̼͖́͌̿̆̃ͪ͟d̥̥̠̣̂ͣ̒ͦ́͜o̗͓̦̲̘̲̥̽̍ͩ́͜n̡͇ͭ͋̏̈́ͨ̓͌̇́'͔̭̱͇̓̄̽ͭͤ̀́tͯͨ̄͐͐̓҉̹̲̝ ̗͚͎̙̩͉̭̟̍̃ͥͤ̎ͅr͚̹̖͉̖̹ͫ͐͘e̛̺̯̖̙͕̾̎̃̆̈́a͍̠͇͎͔̞ͤ̋̂͆͘l̵̖̞̑ͩ̄͊͌̑̊̌ͮ͡l̛͕̍̌ͨͧ͗͋̈͑y̷̴̭ͮ̊̀ ̧̉ͯ͑ͨͣ͊̎̆͏̭̝̬̻̝dͬͬ͂͑̃ͯͥ҉͔̥ǐ̱̯̗̯̼̪͎̳̽́ͭͬͥ͆̀͞s̮͍̪̱͓̟̺̜̓͟a̸̩̙̫͇͐͢g̵͈̲̺̿͐ͭ͂̿̉̃ŕ͔̣̩͓͖̬̰̜̽̆͟e̸̮̯̣͈̮̫̖̾̆ͩ̒ͣͥ̚ͅe̡̛͓͓̬̯̣̲̾̔ͭ̕ ̵͚̙̙̩͚͍͙ͭ͗ͪͦ͌͐̚͟w̢̤̫̯ͮ̊̈̀̀ĩͣ̽̚͝҉͈̤̤̗̮̜ͅt̨̬̩̤̝͕̠͋́̂̃ͫ̒ĥ̡̥̳͚͎͈̼͖̱̓̅̉ͦ̆͆̕ ̵̶̫̝̼̺̤͍͇ͮ̊̽ͬ͗͠y͙͉̮͙͕̏̓ǒ͖̣̣̘̖͎̰̖̓ͩ͢ŭ͎͕̝̮͔̳͇͆̉̋͑ͮ͝r̢̺͚̬͊͂͐̊̈́ͤ́͒̀͢ ̤̩̤͙̦͔̉̂̿ͭ̾͜s̵͚̞̮̹̹̱͍̀ͭ̒̆̇̎͟ṭ̶̝͌ͨͦ͢ä̢̗̪̞̚͘t̴̋ͥ̄͒̏̎ͮͫ͡͏̤͙̲͕ẹ̸͕̭̓ͦ̂͐ͫͫ͜m̧̻͖͇̦̝͈͙̘͂̈ͣ͐͑͛̒̉͟e̪̽̑͜͡͝n̜̯̫̙̗̻̙̘͂ͭͫ͂͐ͩͤt̛͙̬̠͇̼̮̪̩ͣ̒ͮ̃̍̀̈̆̀͡ ̗͎̙̻̣͓͑ͪ̓͡͝b̵̹̳̉̌͗̈̇͑ͯư͚̼͂͑̓ͬṭ͓̮͓͚̫̘̮̽̊ͬ̊̍̆ ̗̜̮̙͎̽ͦ͘I̷̙͖̫̳̹̟̼̅̈́̃̈́̈̎͞'̷̱̮͖̊ͧ͠m͖̬͑ͤ̌̊̅͒ ̟̟̟̮̰̬͉ͯ́̉͋ͮ̀͝t̲͉͙̦̍̃̏͟h̷̡͖͐͆̍͊͆ͧ͊ͦ͞i̴͍̗̠̻̱̘̯͖̓͒ͧͬ̎̈́̚n̮̤̙͖͕͍̼̘̑̅̐ͤ̾ͦ̓k̫̗̭͍̳̟̂̑̔ͤ̄̊i͂̃̌̔̑͏̻̰̳̘̝̻nͣ̓̐̈́̓̀͏̪̙̰̩̤͞g̲͚̯͇̥̟̟͙͇̔ͪ̽͘͜ ̞̣̹̿̓̀y̡̬̜̘̿͡ͅò̘͕̩̥̝̩̞͍̔̇ͮ͋͗u̯̹͍̠͖ͪ̒ͧ̋̏̌ͮ'̱͔̾̀͆̓̐͛̃r̢̾͏̬̠̜e̛͈͓͖̰̮̾̒̎̂͐̊̍̑͜ ̝͉͚ͬ̆̋̎ͫͩ́m̶̷̛͕ͭ̓̄́̿̚ͅì̷̴͉͓ͮ̉̂̓ͮͯͬ͟s̴̭̝͉̯͌͛̿̌̔ͭ͌͒ͣ͟sͥͮ̔͌͑ͪ͑̽҉̷͔̲͇̺͙î̷̼̀́n͑̇͐͘͏̼̠̺͍̮g̸̘̉̒ͭ̂ ̴͉̺̯̹̹͎̗ͪ̿ͦ̇̊͟͟i̹͎̰͙̘̣͐̒ͮn͕̤̥̞̖̈́ͤ̒͊͋͢ṱ̨̳̪̞̬̖̦̥̻͆ͮe̛̜̮̗̻͋ͥͬ͛̐̔͐͛́ṋ̸̖̲͍̫̙̗̓͆͡ͅt̢͎̼͈͖͚͐ͫ͐ͥ̀̾̐̃̕͢.̴̨̘̍͝ ̮̹̟̺̊̀̀̚F̞̥̪͂̏̍i̺̓ͫ͐̈́̚͢͠r̵̤̜̼ͤ̄̀ͪ̑̏͡s̢̩̳̯͖ͩ̍ͭ͊͊̀͞t̊ͧ̔̓҉̰͝ ̡̟̫͆́̔̉ͪ̓̎͡ó̶͕̲ͫf̸̫̩̦̻͙̙̪̏̂͐͗ͅ ͙̮̖͈̥̰͔͙̲̇ͭ̉ͭͭͬ̌̋͟ȃ̶̞̻̭͛ͥ̅̌ͪ̃̀l̠̻̟͕̝̻̝̺̬̄͜͜l͇̻̭̯͑ͥ̉̇̑̓ͤ,̸͖̤̙͔̱̻͗ͪ͊̒̍̇̾ ̢̯̭̫̝̱͈͔̙ͤͫ͛͢͞I̖̝̤̲̺̠̘̪͛͋͛ͪ͂ͪ͐ͤ̕ ̂͏̜̰̰̩ď͔̟͕͚̟͍͌̊̇ͤǒ̡̹̪̐͛̂ͫ̈ņ̱̟̥̣̣̖͎̂ͥ͡'̛̘̭͙͑̃ͬ̈́̅̀͢t͈̘̬͉̒̓͛̅̐̃̀͠ ̷͎̐ͣ́ͯ̄ͣ͝r̷͍̙̖̞̹͂͝͞e̥̬̞̲̞̞͊͊̑ͤ͐̔̃͌͘͝a̡͍̰̠ͯ̂ͩ̉̋̋̽̇͂͟l̸͑̓͟͢ͅl̲̲ͨ̅ͬͧ͢y̺̺̥̤̔ͧ̔ͤ̑̈̽̚ ̶̲̻̮͍ͭ̉̐̑̾ͪͧ̀̈t͔͈̤͕ͤ͋h̹͉̣ͭ̊̋͟i̯͛̀͋ͮ̂ͩͫ̅͝n̨̘͛̒ͩk̶͎̝͇͎̔͐̾̅́ ̫̬̮̜̲̈̾̊ͦ͢͝K̸͍͕͙̱̖̮ͧ̈͡ả͖̑̃̀̄̌̕g͕̪̻͓̥͑ͦ͛̈́͢͟͞å̳̻͓̻ͬ͑ͤ̅m̳̬͖͉̯͔̐̄͢͡í̴̫̤̓̈́̓͂͗̒̋ ̧̱̔̄̍̈́͛͞h̴̬̹̒̏ͪ̍͒a̴̰̮̫̩̣ͤ̒̽̇d̴̩̰̭̘͔̬͖̏͊͞ ̗̲̤̾ͤ̇ͨ̓̑͐͂́̕͞å̹͎̗̻͙̱̩̮̑̉ͤ͋̏͢͝n̷̤̠̫̰̤̐̄̓̿y͈̹̳̯̎̓ͯ̌̄̉ͩ̾́͡ ̵͉̰̦̟̮͍̱͉ͨ̊m̩̼̳̼̎ͪ̈́o̵̥̖̣̱̲͚̥̐́̄ͯͮ̓ͅr̯͚̠̗ͯ͊̓̇͟͞e͕̝̞̖̻̜͓͎ͪ̀͛̂̏̍ ̼̞̳̬̬̤̙͂ͮ̋ͥ̒̄͜p̟̠͕̪̑̒̿ͣ̈͒͒̒̚͢ŗ͎̟̱̍ͭ͆̂̒ǒ̟̖̮͍͉͔͖̯̈́̍ͣb̷̪̲̓ͧͥ̌̒̇̄̕i̶̺̣͆̎n͊͏͓̱g̡̻̖̝͚̟̰ͣ̈͆̚͝ ͖̩̆͛̉̂̈́ͨͮ͠͠t̵̛͕̲ͩ̐ͦ̏́ͮ̂̚oͦ̔͌͌ͤ͏̘̗ ͎̪̹̲͎̲̙͑ͭ͢ḑ̵̵̪̗̼͖̤̙ͣ́̿̚ȏ̴̥̟̱͐̀ ͈̃̐̈́ͯ͜ơ̦̗͓̙̬̊͠ͅn̵̮̥̮̘̪̹͍̫̓̾ͪ͒̉̿͆̂͝ ̏ͨ̚͏̮̳͝t̻̦͕̞̹ͨͩ̾̈́͊ͮ͠h̡̺̳͓̰͇͇̲̙̃ͩ̋̓͜a̴̞̞͕͚͎̫ͤ̽ͬͨ͌͛͜t̖̠̖̩͇̫̩̜̓ͨ̄ͥ ̶̵̖̋́̓ͯ̔ͧͦ͟p̧͍̺͇͚̒̇̐ͧͬͭ̕͢â̤̝͈̍̉̔̕r͙ͨ͂̃̉t̴̼̪̬̖̲̆ͩ̓̚͜i̸̳̩͖̱̭̳̋̂̉ͅͅc͍̠̦͖ͨ̓̒ͧuͮ̉ͬ͏̻̘̬͇͈̺̙l̝ͤ͗̌̏͜͝a̭͇̜̬͓͖ͩ̔͗̇̈́͟r̶̡̪̘̣̬͂̉͂̌͗͒̈̍ ͈̅͛ͥͧ̓̈ͪͩ̀͘p̛̬̲̼̲̐̿͑̿͘͟o̭͉͈ͣͭ̈ͮ̌̀ȉ̛̫͖̬̤̭̈́ͤ͠n̓̋͊̅ͦͭͭ͑͏̴͎̞̺̗t̴͙͚̒̍;̶̫̥̳̖̪́̉͆̌ͦ̇̌̍͗͠ ͤͩͫ͏̡̟̩̬̜̯̲͎̻̕I̸̶̫͙ͩ̿̈͡ņ͇͔̰̗̗̥̟̩̩̾̽͊f̳̼̯͎̪̺̙̻̓͊̄́ͯiͥ̋ͥ͏̗͉̳͝n̡̤̳̯̑̒̓ͭͨ̂͒ͩ͊ỉ̵̛̻̜̺͍̩̎͂ͥt̷̛͖̿̉̐̌y̧̺̮̦̱̮͚ͩ̎͒ͧͦ̎͡ ͉̥̖͖̪̙̩̯̉́͡h̺̯͉̱͙̜̹̣̓ͦͥ̾̀͜a̶̡̩̼̬͔͉͕̺ͦͧd͎̹̺̠̲͌͗ͮ͊́ ̼̩̙͍̝͒͒̓͗ͅa͒͌͏҉͈͇̗̜l̞̩̗ͧ̆ͨ̚͘͡ŕ̘̄ͭ͞e̢̩̦͉̥͙̹̤ͮ̾a̦̱͈͍̔ͤ̋̓̀͘͘d̪̱̪̗̯͈͊ͅŷ̛̝̜̭̱̻̭̱͇͐̿̍̃ ̹̟̱̻̘͕̑ͪ͗ͦ̚g̨̠̜͕͉̅̊͛î̸̝̩̥̆̈̇ͧ͐̚͘v̷̗̻͙̘̞̞̼̝̟ͫͣe̯̯ͬ̓ͬ̏̒̋ͮ̒͞n̶͙ͤ͗ͬ̚ ̆͏̰̙͖͉̻̩̙h̗̰̘̲̩̜̰ͥ̏ͤ̃ͤͬ͊͗͢i̗̳̱̲̠̩͋ͧ͑̈̏ͤ̀͝s̵̱̠̜͚͇̀̈́͑͂ͥͣ̕ ̶̸̪̠ͨͧͥͦ͋̂̐r̢̳̠̾̌̓e̷̥̩̿̈̈́ͯ̅͊͗ͦͩ͝a̢̞͖̙̘͓͚̎ͪͮ́̕͢s̜̮͈̎͝͠͞o͈̖̘͑͊̂ͮ̍́͘͘n̢̝̯̳̘̆̔ͭ̾̆s̬̪̭͖̜͙̟̱ͬͥ̊̉͢͝ͅ ̛̮̞͓̉̔̅̽͊ͣͫ̇́͝f̑̆͂ͭ̍͏̼͙͕̥̲̟̘o͇̱̟͓ͫͩ͂ͯ̍́́͝r͖͚̪̺̘͐̿͌͌͜͝ ̢͇̻͙̰̰̘͔̿͆f̵̜̳̘̩̒̔͜ȧ̸̡̙͕͕̊̓ͥ̔̑̎̾͟r̵̟̰͈͇͔̜̮̍ͧ̎̍ͪ̒̓s̺̆͗ͪ͞i̡͊͏̫̻̹̟̥̫͞ͅd̗͓̦̪̠̠̥̺ͫͫ͛̀͘e͚̝̯̽ͫ͌ͤͮͧ̊͝ ̘͚͗̆aͤ̈́͑̿̐ͮ͋҉̷̞̥͖̘͝ň̰̖̉́͠d͚͚̗͛ͤ͐͂̓ͯ̚ ̸̧̪̞͙̰̘̩̣͕͋̄́s̶̺ͫ̇͑̀͘h͇͑́͝ͅō͈̜̣̫̥͕̫͇͂̾͠w̛̹̤͇͈͓̹̹̲̔ͥ̈́̽̽͛̅e̢̘͉̱̰̖̙̐̋̃͝d̸̫̹̥̟̣̖̟̒̔ͨ͢ ̥͆̔̏̂ͭ̏ͣͩ̚̕͞t͗̋́͏͇̫͖̦̣h̤͇̭̮ͭͧ͋̐̀a̴̢̬͖̗̯̪̹͙͓̼͐̉͐̀̀t̛͚͚̜ͦ͜ ̮̰̠̭̺̩̺ͯͫ̀̓ͭ͋̄͠h̨̖̦̦̭̗̟͊̈́ͬ́ͥͩ͛͡e̙̖̤̙̣̠͈̻͑ͫͬ͐ͤ͂͐̚ ̣̙͖̄͑̿̏̓͆̌͘ŵ̖͖͔̲̝̦̑̍ͪ̋̿̈̕ä̸̻̼́͋̇̔͞s̼͉̲͙̮̎ͦ̐ñ̘̱͕̹̮͖̤̋̈̓̀̐ͦ̌ͤ'̸̡̢̥̜̜̮̥̈̈́ͥ̅́̍̋ͯͅͅt͙͔̣̜̱͚̫́͂ͪ̿ͣ̿̆̌ ͙̙̻̜̖̠̜̬̯̌̄̾̇̿t̷̢̞͆̋͟h̐ͧ̈́̓͌͒͌͜҉͉̲ḯ̯̰͓͊̑͆̒͐̓̑n̙̱̫͕͂ͬ̇̈k̭̪̺͑ͩ͆ͦ̚i͍͓̳͇̯̘̻ͬ̈̒͋̚n̸̦͇̩͉̜̗͇̪̓̂ͥ͝ͅg̭̒͌̚ ̫̞͔̝̤̝̟͕͂ͦ͑͌͗̇̈́͢ȧ̗͎͔͍̮̽̈ͯ̊ͩ͛͆ͅb̝̽̅̊ͭ̕͟͜ͅͅo̷̠̎̄ͣͧ̓͋̓͌̎û̬̖̘͔̳̥͕͑͂̅̈ͧ͜͞ͅẗ̡̛̜̰͔̪̪́̓ͅ ̶̲͉͇͇̪͙̜͆͗̾͊͊ͨͬͧ͟ḭ͕̯͕̓ͥͣ͠t͕͈̥̘͕͖ͣ̊ͮ̉ͬ̊ͪ̓̕ͅ ͚̩͇͉͔̯̼͍ͪ͒̆͌̿͜͡ṗ̵͔͖͍̍ͭͤ̿ͣ̀́ą̶̩̭ͧ́r̨̰̖͇̭̦ͮ̿ͬ̚͡͞t̵͓͎ͧ͒̈͒̓i̫͕̖̫͑̿̎͡͠c̡̛̥͚̥̓̅͑ͫ͂̅̕u̶̘̘̝̙͕̳͓̬͉͛͗̕l̏ͪ̐ͦͫͫ̓̈́͏̡̳̟́ạ͚̯̟̮̯̇ͣ͗̀͐̉͡͝ͅr̟̦̙̭̿ͦ̏͒͒̄͜͠ ̽̽ͫ̓ͩͨͫ͏͚͕̼̜͓͕̭̕ͅḩ͇̝͍̼̩͕͙̈͑̽͂͊̍̇̓ͅạ̗̘̳͇̜͛̐̑͂̍͒͝͝r̴̨̗̳̞͉̩̙͉ͦ̋̓ͣ̎͑ͣ́d̵̘͙̙̎͠͡.̳͚̲͗ͮ̕ ̨͇̞͓̋͌S̩̞̏̐͛̂e͇͖ͥͥ̆͌̀͞c̵̰̺͙͖ͣͦ̅͋̀͐͑ọ̢̣̪̞̈́̽͒͌n͒ͥͩͦ̊̓҉̢̪̦͔̻̕d͓͉̥́͊̋̑̇ͪ̾̈́̈́͜ ̵͎̼̤͖̥̦͎̱ͭ͆̏ͥ̉͘͠ơ̫̼̺̱̭̱̙̑͂͐̐͞f̠͙̩͇̰̘͚̪̖͆̑̿͒̏̃ͣͮ ͍͕̜̩̍ͨ͢á̷̼̱̜̞̺̪̎̀͌͂̓̏̎l̛͕͖͙̘͔̭͔̓̈͜͝l̵͇͙ͩ̈̈ͮ͗͂̕,̷̛̯͚̫ͩ̏̏͜ ͕̫̠̟̹̀͌͗̾̀t̗̦̤̒̄̈͆ͦ̒̽͟h̫͍̙̮̹̻͙̆ͣ͟͝êͪ͊̓͝҉̥̖͍͖̪͘ ͕̘̼̹̹̬͓̫̈́ͬͣ͢͟"͎̎̒̀f̵̻͍̱̦̟̤̯͎͍͌l̵ͩ͛̒̇ͮ̎͏̢̣͈ë̳̋̃̑̿x̧͚̪̳̹̟̓̒̌̔ͭͤ̃͆̊͠i͓͙̤̳͓ͬṉ̶̨̤͈͍̌̎̅̉̆̔g̀ͩͣ̆ͪͣͮͫ͏̧̭͢ ̸̺̼͉̹̌ͯͦ̀͆͛̀m̷̯̗͍̳͉̟͇ͥ̀ͨ̆̊ͥù҉̴̥͚s̼̤̗̥̜̤̏ͧ̏͗͆̂̑ͧͣ́c̝̯͖͔̃̏̏̒͌̿ͯͧͦl̵̸̐͏̬͍̩͈̰͖̬̪é͝͝҉̞̬ṣ̣͇̫̱̖͉́̐ͩ́ͩ̾̃̓"̢̟̘̮͉̺̼ͧ͊̂̾̀ͤ̚ ̧̤̜ͬͮb̨̢͉̻̟̰̥̖ͣͧ̊̉̏̉̔̑i̷̯̘̱̱͊̉̎ͩ͡ẗ̢͓͚͙͖̦̘͗̍͒̽̄̓͒ ̞̞̗̫̳̆͌ͯ͛̋̿ͩͣ͗d̴̴̯̣͈̱̮̘̙͉̓̿͂̅̈̈́̀i͕̦̤̙̬͍͖ͦ͢d͖͓͂̆̆̈́̆ͥ̆̀͠ǹ̏ͮ̅ͩ͏̷̱̤̘̠̬͇̠̜̲'̙̂̑̆͂̎ṱ͖͗͑ͨͮ̾̂͊͟͝ ̻̼̬ͤͯͫ̇͋̈̂ͮ̚͢ḉ̗͌́͛̃̋̄͝ō̷͖͖͌ͫͤ̿m͎̠͍̯͔͔̜ͦ̍ͯ͢e̼̤͇̔͛̄͗ ̪͔̳̻̗̈́̐ͬ̏̒ͭ̊͡ǫ̶̤̖̞̥̿͐ͧ̄͑͆̂ͭu̥̅ͣt͎̣̩ͯ̀̏͞ͅ ̗͚ͫ̋̏̋͛̂ͣͫ͟o̸̰̗̝̱̲ͩ̆ͮ͛̚f̪̦ͮ͌ͤ̆́͘ ̄̊͐̐̇̇͜͟͏̬̜͓ͅt̷̛͕͙ͣͪ̕h̻̞̦̭͚̟̯ͥͤ̿͊͂͛͂͠ͅe̷̦̺̜̟̝̣͐̅̕ ̷̝̜̩̦̻̘̿̒ͫ̉̄͢ͅb̨̛̥̰̻͚̞͇̑̅͑͂͒̎̇͗̆͡ͅḽ̛͇̰̖̬̲̄͋ͫͬǔ͓̣͔̙͇̫̼̾̒ͨ̈́̅̅̉̕e̅̃҉͚̠̝͝ͅ;͖̳͈̿̑̄ͧ ̆͑͏̙͎͡i̧̮̯̗ͯ͒ͪͮ͆t̸̨̲͔̆̅́̚ͅ ͈̜̬̪̭̜̜ͯ̾̂͡͝ĉ̴̮̝̗̣̦̼͊ͤ͡a̡̭̺͔͚̭̗͕ͤͦ̓ͯ̒͒̏̋m̴̡̛͈͖͙̬̳͔ͨ̇ͤ́ẹ̷̪͎̤̝͉̙̜̾͌̾ͯͣͅ ͪ̒̿͋҉͉̹̬̱̼ả͙͙̙́̇̊f̑͑̌͋̊̉͠҉̰̮t̺̫̱͇͖̪͈̰ͯͭͮ̇̊ͪͦ̚͢͟͝e̠̺̠͈͓̣̻ͩͣ͢r̭̮̞̂ͮ ̶̨̹̭͚̺͓ͯͦ͂̕I̡̮̙̝̺̰̹ͯ̈ͦͣ̈̅̋́̎͜n̢͓̣͍̿͗f̘̮͕͎͓̐̌ị̟̹ͫ̃̎̏n̳̗͍͋̾͜ḯ͚̬͈̙̙́͟͝t̤̭ͯ̈́̔͑̔̐͒̚ȳ̳̺́̓̑̍̓̽̎ ̡̰̭̝̺̥̪̯ͦ̏̒̔̂ͧ͜t̒͒ͦͤ̽̂͋ͬ͏͙͚͙͢o̸͙̱̹̟̝̞ͯ̑̉̔l̸̴̡͍͚̺̠̙̐́̄̿̃̃̎̉d͎̟̹̩͕͎͈͒̄ ̫̻̰͚̦̣̋̐͞K̞̲̂̂ͮ̌̓a͆̈̌̊̎̒͒͏̡̣̱̱̰̯g͚̘͍̳̉̿͂ͦ͟a͉̪̖̬̙̙̼͚͂̓ͬ̎̉̆͂͂̏͢m̪̬ͤ̀ͭͦͨ̏́͠i̓͂͂̈̓̈̇̈́͏̦̗͇̦͈̳ ̴̼̜̦̻̰̜ͥ̄͟͢ṣ̻̼͎̤̻̜͗̐̿̚ĥ̲ͣ̆ͤ̇ͥ͝e͔̫̪͍͌ ̴̸̤̞̣̱̓̆̓̐͒̑ͫw̸͖̙̿̀ͥ͊͊̒ạ̪͚͓̗̯̺͊͛͗̔̇̓͟͝s̙͍͎̲̜̣͍͔̋ͥ͡͡ ̸̷̨̮̖ͪ̂̈́͌ͦ̅̌̚ṱ̣̫͔̪͛̎ͭͪ́ͬ̇͌h̛̥̳̬̩̱͕͂͑̃ͫ̂͑̏i̛̒̃̉ͮͧ͢͏̜͕ṉ͕ͧ̓ͪͥ̊k͚̺͖̩̦͚̭̊̇ͣ̈ͬ͝ȋ̞̐͗ͨ́ͅn̫̬͉̮̪̆̄̔ͯ̅͒͗̏́g̟̠̦͓̜̭ͩͥ͊̐ ̶̡͓̣ͣ͋̕ṯ̵̛̇͑̉ͧͬ͂͂ͤͅo̷͎̼̮͍͉ͪͭ͆ͫͨͤ̄̐̕o̶̸̡͈͉̤͉̫͖͂́ ̸̜̣̳̭͖̠̀ͬ̒̄̏͐̂m̸̶͔̗̲̞̳͍̏͒ͫ̆̓͐͊ͮ̚u̙̣̼̟͉̙̲̺ͦ̈́ͯͯ̊̊̈́͘c̗̮͙̦̮̪͇̯̟̒̉ͧ͗ͦ͒ȟ͖̙̞̼̝̘͚̏̋ͩ̈́̇͜ͅ ̛͉̺͓͓̮̈̂̃͂ͅi͖̗͉̝̜̎̂̀͝n̓ͫ̅͐̽ͧ͟҉͉̗̮ ̧̲͙͙̲͙͔ͫ͊̚ͅ3͖͍͍̮͔̻̍͗͘͟9̃͒ͣ̌ͣ҉̝̣͇͙̜͖̭̬̝.̡̲̫͓̠̥ͤ̓͐̏ ͦ̌ͦ̔̇҉̸̫͇̝̺͙̟͖͍Î͖̩̥ͧ̇ͫ ͚̱͈̐̍͐̍̾̈́̈̓́́d̸̡̞͓̼̘̩͓̓ͥ̇̃o̻̙̮̲̪͍̟̿̆ͬ̏̾̓ͬͣn̷̡͇͖͎̩̥̺͍͑͆̓ͪ̃͌̉͢'͙͕ͫͫ̽͒͐̕͡t̷̡̠͙̺̬̪̤̦̫̮͊̎ͩͧͧ̆̔ ̢̣̺͍̮͓̥̭̀̇̋̆̄͘t̴̓̉͏͍̤͉̥͎̦͎̫h̸͔͎ͫ̀ͨͩi̙̗̳̟͚͒̉̋̏̀ͣ́n̟̼̠̗̊̑́̚͞k̢̨̰͈̥̪̝͚̅͗ ̨̺͙̻̃͌̑͛̈́ͮ̔͊͠͠ͅt̸̞͓͈̬̫͈͐͛̽̋h̵͇̬̤̳̽ͥͧ̊̿͗ê̂͛ͨ̉ͭͫ҉̖̞̰̤͙ͅ ̥̮͈̯̔ͭ̽a̝̓͌̌͜͞c͇͎͖̦͛̎ͦ͋̆t̴̡̩͉͈̟̣ͥ̌͊̈̇̋͝ȋ̒̒ͪ҉̗͙̗͎̤̰̬̠͠ͅȍ̰̬̯̺ͮͨn̺̫͚͍̭̭̰̻̖ͨͮ̎̃̂͟ ̷̷̪̫͖̝̟̏ͣ̄̐ͣ́ͮ́́ï͕̲̙͇š̛̟̥̗͎̰̼ͧ́̎̓ ̧̼̳̼̗͕̯͇̬͕̿̿͗̂ȉ̷̧̢̼̫̤̭͆ͦ͑ͬ͗n̵̨̜̜͕̻̩̠ͨ̿̃ͤ ̶̖̞̘͚͙̳̙͋̂̒̀̏̂̚a̛͎̞̮̟̝̺̣̒ͣ̏̆ͪ̚n̶̶̛̟̺̲͍̥͔͛͐ͥͪ̿́̓ͤd̤̐̔̀ͩ̍̓̓͂͘͟͡ ̧̰̜̘̼͎̻͕̳̳ͧ̒ͨ́o̙̟͔̝̺̅ͤ̈͗ͭ̉̚͢f̗̜͎͓̳̲̀̐̊́̈̂̈ͯ ̪̳̎ͯ̀i̵̶̪̳͍̜̥͚͒̓̄ͤ̀́t͍͇̘̭͉͔̔ͩ̂̿ͥ̔̊͢ş͎͕̻̠̓̑̆͌ͩę̶̛͇̣̭̏̓͋̓l̷͖͉ͣͮ̉ͣ͆ͯ̄̀f̴̠̰̰̲̻̞̤ͩͩ̑ͯ́͑̍̆͘ ̠̟̮̣̫͙͍̲͆̕a̡͓̩͚̓̐͊̓̈ ̵̴̸̙̙̙̬͔͓̭̗͓̃̽ͥ̿̀ͩ̄̉s̮̘̰̬̲̦͚ͤ̇ͭͩ̓͠c̳̞̠̮ͬ̓̍̔̾̇uͨ̓҉̸̤̗̺̞̹̯m̺̥͔̭̤͚͉̅̋͒ͧť̶̴̩̼͈̤̱̳̯̣̰̈̓͋͒ͯ̈̚e̘͎͇̝̜̰͖͓͂͆̀͟͡l̴̥̥̺̟͈̜̊͑̀ͨ̈l̖̪͌̈͟ ̧̭̣̈́ͫ͘͢(̨̙̠͓̌̂ͣ͗̓͛̑͘͝Í̻͓͍͈̼͆͠ ̵̷̩̗̦̝̣̹̺̠ͭ̇́͋͋͝d̳̦̬̈͐͂͗͆ͭ͒͆o̫̹̗͎͕̹̳̖̥͂͛̓̒̚ ̹͇̰̘̃͗̅̌̌͋͢i̱̼̫̲̙͚̺ͧͣ̒ͫ́ͦt̷͔͎͈͙̺͖͐͆̊̋̃̿͞ ̷̞̲͖ͭ́̚p̏͂ͬ̔͗͊̒ͧͧ͏̡͈̭̝̠͉͞l̖̮̭̬̠͑͐ͬͦ̉̇̊̆ͅe̼͛͗̉͆̄̍̐ͭ̐͝n̳̣̦͇̞̫̦̽̅̽ṭͮ̀̿ͤͣ̓ͅy̗̼̖̺͂̀ͩͬ͗͂ ̢̭͎͍̤̤͚͕̀̄̑͐́a̷̱͉͔̺̓̾ͨ̔̐ͫ̿s̵̛̩͔̙̩̦̍ͣ̽͊̑ͦ̈̽ ̶̧̼̺̪̣̺̭͕̝̋̉̿͊̕b̢͍͙̤͔̝͕̙̗͂̑ͥ̍̃̑͊̋̌ǫ̳̭̩͕̯̒̓̋̌͒͂̓̌t̨͍̲̜̜̜͒ͪ͗̍ͭ͟ḫ̪͈ͤ̚ ̠̫̜̤̖͖̽ͩ̉̄͗͂̏ͨ̔á̛͚̪͛͞l̘̮̞̊ͦͭͭͬ͊̒i̡͉͚̭͙̍̽̎͐̚g̷͔̀̿̒͑ͪ͗̈͗͝n͕̟̱̭ͧͥͥ͠m̨̧̥̲̳͔͈͕ͥ͗̓͑ͦ͘e̷̛͚̖̾͌ͬͬ̕nͯ͢҉͙͉̣̺̯͉̹̺ṱ̴̦͕͈̖̺͖̠̓̈́͟s̘̀ͮͥ͆ͫ̾́͜ ̪͙͙̼̹̣̲͉̏̆͂̎̽̒̀̕t̜̦̖͎̖̦̘͕ͣ̿̍ͦ̊ͫͅo̵̼̥͖̪̓̉͞ ̳̠̤͈̎ͮ̋̂̓̌͝s̝̪͓̼̠͎̿̈̽̽̆͟ḣ̬̗̜̟̤͕ͣͣ̋̀͒̕͞o͎̬̞̤͙͍̣͋̈́̑w̴̛̭͔̻͍̬͓̞ͩ͐̍͗͛̓͟ ͣ̇̒ͥ̎͌̉̈̓҉̪p͔̺͇̖͍̻̀͆͘͟ë͍͍͍̜̗͖͙̭́́̒̒ͧͬ̿o̧̾͂̓͏̘̩̝̫̩̙͙p̢̣̼͆͑͌̀l͔̖̽̔̅ͨ̐ͭ̈̾͂́e̸̙̼̿ͧ͋̚͟͟ ̜̦ͮ̊͂͟t̴̼̜̦͕̹̂ͮͮͤ̅͝ͅh̡̛̥̱ͮ́͌ͮ̓ͮ̔́a̧̫̯̳͍̮̣̣ͪ̍̌͗ͬ̄ͧ̌͡t͙̖̥̔̊ ̘͕̯̬͕̯̌̾Į̙͓̠ͪ̍̐͆̈́ͣͮ̽̃'ͤ̐ͧ̍͏̲͕͕̞̤̞̦̬̝́̕m͚͉͎̖̣̮͓͌̏̍̐́͡ ̯͚̞ͪ̐̅t̑͏͚h̴͖͉ͭ͂̏̓̇̓i̢͈͔̳̪͒̋ͧͥͣ̆n̶͓͓ͮ̾ͣ̇̉̈̕kͤ̈́̑̋̑̀ͤͤ̐҉̶̲̰̖͟i̶̗̯̣͛ͮ͑̓ͥͥ̕n̗̲̦ͨͫg͔̱̙͔̪̘ͫ̋̿͞ ̶̧̟̟ͫ̎ͤͦ̽̓̀̉͗m̹͙̲̅̑ͫͪ͋o̪̹̝̾̑͑͒̃r̺̻̠͈ͪ̾̆ͤ̒͜e̶̷̢͔͎̰̓ͥͅ ̦͙ͫ͂ͧ̄ͬ͛a͎̠̋̓̀̾̅̃ͣ͞b̸͖̳͚̪̼̬̚ǫ̥̦̪̖̪͚̅͋͛u͉͕͎̥̥͒̒ͧ̕t̸̖̋ͪ̋̑̈̚ ̯̤͇̖̰͆͐ͪ́̕͡t̶̗̬͚̩͎ͮ̋ͥ̂̿̓ͧ͌ͦh̢̩͍̬̦̏̋͑͑ͧ̊͘i̫̟̺̱̣̼͇̙̿͆̈̽͗ͧ͝n̶̸̹͔͍̹̤̬ͦ̊̽̎͌̃̚g̵̝̝͖̘̞̠̥̗͓͐͒̽̓͘͘ṡ̼͈̰̭̬̙̈́̌ͬ̎̉̆ ̗͈̩̝̗̰͇̔̕͜t̮̼͖̘̥̖̫ͥͮͤ̍́͠ͅh͉̠̃̏̆̓͛́ͪ͟a̖͍̿ͤͥ͐͆͛ͫ̐̈͠͠n͓͇͌̓͐ͯͫ̆͘͢ͅ ̪͖͙̬̝͓͍̻̂̇̿ͭ̚t̨͍͇̆̌ͮ̇̐ḩ̻̱̖̌͋͘͡ė̐̀̃̄̑͌͊͏̴̣͈̼̯ỹ̴̮̖͋ͧ̊͛ͨͯ͠ ̧̩͈͇͑ͩ͋͑̅̆́t͇͎͕͓̠̱ͧ̓h̶̜̯̰͓͐͛̾̂̄̄̄͂̀i̵͎͔̤̅̋ṋ͚͐ͅk̵͚̠̦̞̞̦͒͂̆͢ ̴̴̤̳͔̦̔̂̀̓Ỉ̢̥̼̱̟̤͎̜͇̜̍̾ ͚̓͛́̌ͧ̑̇̚͡ą̶̪̺̬̲̓̇̓ͯm̴͙̹͔̙͉̠͈̣̓̓ͣͮͮ͘͘)̸͎̒̂ͣ̏͑̈́͛ͫ͝͝,̶̶̨̭̥̣̭̮͕̪̀ ̢̗̺̪͉̭̪̮̬ͣ͌̂̐ͫ̎ͣͦ̚a̹̠̟̰̫̫̤̯̙̒ͧ͢n̠̮̹̙ͤ̋̉̃ͧ̌̑d̢̛̖ͮ͆͌̓ͅ ̶̵̹̠̭̜̪̱̄͆̈́ͯ̑Ḭ̡̣̯̬́ͩ͗ͨ̂̎̊̀̚ ̗͙̜̪̥̮͕̜̂̑͝͞͡t̶̝̉̓͋̀ͫ̋͝h̤̦̲̗̼̟̟̟̭̑͋ͭi̮̞͍͍͙̤̹ͩͤ̑̿̎̾n͚̲̰̮̺̪̣ͮ̕͠k̞̪̀̇̈́͌͘ ̋̓͌̑̅͐ͬ͌ͪ͝҉̺̣̟̕i̤̣͋̈ͬ̐̓̎̿͛̉͠͡t̗͖̪̳̠͚̥͂̃͠ͅ ̡̠̬͖͈̤̻̌ͫͧ̐ͧm͎͇̠ͥ͋͊̔ȃ̶̢̪̘̼̝͍̟͋ͮͪ̓̐̚d̷̷̮̜͈̒ͮ̌͛ͦ͛̓̃ȩ̘̠̅̎ͥ̆ͧ͜ ̦̥̩̟̰͕̻̆̓ͫ͌ͤ̒̾s̼ͯ̿ͤ̑͐̐̄̎͟e̶̡͚̗̩ͥ̔̌̔ͣͩͬnͫ̍ͨ҉̛̙̹̣͕͟s̭̫̟̝̘̮̥̬͚̑̂̋̈͒̂͝͡͞e̹͇̹̒̈́ͥ ̅ͣͫͣ͂͌҉̮̭̙̦̦̘̀͞t̮̰̖̭͉̙̣͑̉͑̌ͪ̄h̵̴̲̩͕̹̾̑̽͆ͧ̕e̱ͦ̄̃ͮ̆r̈̊ͩ̔ͨ̀͏͕̰͉͍̫͎e̞̣ͪͦ̏͆͛̏̚͘͝ ̛̩̻̼̟̤ͫ̽͘ă̡̫̟͍͇̹̻̌̇͝s͈̲̙̠͙̻̗̝ͫͧ̂̈ͬ͗ͥ ̪̠̱͚͔͈̗̯̤͗ͧ̂̐͗ͣ͗͂͒͟ȃ̑̐̄͗̅ͥ̾ͥ͘҉̵͎̹̪ ͖̦̮̘̻̽̒̓̄ͤ̒͒̃ͨ͝w̵̘̫͍͔̮͂ͪâ̴̭͕̲͚̻͉͙̿̏ͫ̉̃y̶̠̺͍̆͌̋ͯ̋͗ͮ̚ ͌̓ͥ̔ͥ͒ͦ҉̵̛̱͎̗ţ͚̥̘͉͈͉ͬ͢ͅő̡͕̩̭̠̟̦̰̃͒̈́̎̒̔̽̊͡ ̞̱̪͙̜͈̯̆̕͝s̙̮̙̻̖̥ͪ͋̄͜h͉̞͚̲̫͈̉͂ͭ̎ͭͣ͞ơ̷̟̥͈̔ͫ̚̚w̾̔̊̂̒͒̄ͩ҉̬̞̫̼̯͍ ̧̻̱̼̜̺̞̍̓̌͊ͦͬ̾͝ͅI͍̘̤͖͙̖̞̎ͧ̋͌̅̀̎ͥ͡ͅn̛̠̭̳̯̦͈͙ͣͨ̈́ͅf̙͊i̡̱̲̓͆ͨ̔́ͯnͤ̂͏̜͕̲̗̪͎͔ͅi̾̑͌ͥ͏̷̬̗͍̪t͓͇̖̜͖͓̘̀̊́y̮͚͙̥̤͍̩̓͛ ̣̖̟̺̿͋̍͛ͮͯ͡ͅt͙̬̼̝̘̺̠ͬͧͩ̋̂ͭ̽ͨͨ͠h͚̊ͬ͛͑͗̾ͬ͜ͅẹ̡̨̱̹͙̺̍͗́̓ͬ̍ͥͥ̌ ̡͓̣̖̟̻̰͖̮̪͋̈͒̉̆d͈̝̠̭̗̼͈̩̱͌͟i̶͈̘͔͓̲͉ͣ͒͑̏ͪr͐̄͛̈ͭ̀҉̞̻̫̟͎̞̞̭̀e̞̹̻̜̳̯͒̈ͫ͂̿̓͐́cͣ̿̈̓͑͏҉̤t̩̜͖͔͖͖̱̓͟͢ī̛̦͕ͣ̽͋͂̔̇o̡̫͉̜̠̝̼ͫ̾̓͒̒͡ñ̡̜͙̬̲ͮͣ ̧̬̣͕͊̇̀̊̏s͎̜̋̉̄̈̏̀̾͆ͣ͞hͫ̀҉̹̺̳͚̥ě̇͌ͭ͏̪̭͚͟͝ ̸̧̞̜͉ͬ͊ͪ̀̀ẅ̻͍͎͚̯̺̺́͗͘͜ã̸̷̡̝͉̻̱̉̋sͮ̇͒͐̽̓҉̘̖͈̠̭̣ ̙̙͎̹̣̻͙̙̈́͘͟t̡̛͙̟̜͇̲̀͊ͦ̏̓̒a̞̰̬̭̣̘̮͐͋̽ͫ̑̚k͗̑̇ͥͯ̇҉҉̫͙͖̦̙͔̮ḭ̧͉̜̲̮̳̲̹̐́͠n͋̽̓̂͑ͭ̓҉̛̻͈g͓͓͕̙ͫͧ͂͌͒͢ ͒ͧ͊̈ͫ̎̂́͡͏̹̠̹(̧͊̿̄͛̎͡҉̘d̴̪̼͖̳̭̯̋̓̃ͩ̿̆̒͡i̴̡̨̙̯͛͑̈ͥ̎ģ̥̪̲̲͓̥͇̒ͦ̐̾̄͐ͦ͛g̵̭͉̜͉̹͖̭̳̣̓̇͌̍̅̂̂̾̒į̗̣̣͆n̸̦̼͇̭̬̪̥̟ͦ͌̕g͚̭̏̒̿ ̠̫̫̼̂̔́͞o̷̖̬̹̼̺̠̦̝͐̌͊̓̂ͬ̋ͯͅn̦̱͓̺͉̬̬̈ͦ̀ ̵̟̫̘͇̰͎͎̰̼ͩ̒̒̚w̴̻͉̺̫͕̖͋͌̏̓ͫ̂ͯ͒͢h̎̓ͮ͟͡͏̠̫̝̣̳ͅe̵̴͒ͯͭͪͬͧ̆͗҉͕͎̝̼͉̪̮t̥̖̰̠̩̙ͦͫ͌̒͒̈́̔͡ͅh͈̙̜ͧ͘͡e̷̙̣̭̮̩͙ͥ͌ͩ̈́ͩ̐͗̚r̟̱̗ͦ̌ͯ̊̎͞͞ ̫̫́ͯ̌̈̋͆ͬ͜h̢̳͉̟͖̝͙̪͇͑̾ͣ͠ͅé̝̤̘͉̥̯̻̄̆̀̏̅͒̍ͪ ̷̼̠̣̜̲̦̘͓ͭ͋ͯt̸͉̳̮͓̝̯ͫͦͅh̙͇̮͓͆̄ͫ̓͊̐ͧ̽ơ̷̱̼̠͕̬͎̹ͥ͒ͬ̃ͯͯͥ͟u̸̷͔̒̓̇̑͛̾ͪ̚̚g̺̝͚̍ͧ̋̑̋ͤ͘͘͞h̔̈͐̂ͯ̉̿͏҉̘͕̲̥̺t͙̙̖̅ͭ̊̈́̌͐̑͘ͅ ̵͙̹͈͎̣̮̼͐͛̃̈́͆t̳͉͔̫̂̓ͦ̓̆ͧͦ͒ͥh̴̢̻͕̻̦ͩ̊͊͐̈́͒͘a͚̬̖̯͎̯̩̥ͩ͗ͫ̈t͓̣ͩ̿ͮ̀ ̩̪̼̇ͭ͟͟͢f̨̗̫̟͖̩̒̑̈́͞ͅͅa̵̓̌̆ͥ̍̽͋́͏̥̻̭̺̱̠̪̤r̨̭͊ͫ̆͞s̟̻̘̪̽̓́̃̎ͦ̂̀͡i̗̣̫̺ͦ̐ͫͬ̌ͣͩ́ḏ̹̪̲͔̮̾̏͐ͥ͌͜ę̵͓̳̗̹̺̐̆̿̀̒̑̾̊ͪ ͍͉ͨ̋̄̾ͭ̾̅͆́̀w͚̳̯̤̞̒͋́͛̀a̶̻͚̲̞̝̺̎͑͠ş̹͇͖͖͋̓͘͟ ̯͔͓̅̑̆̆̅̿́͞͡ṿ̴̗̥̝̣̪̰̬̣̊ͭ͜͝ó̶̧̦͈͎͕͓̙̌̋̓̈͟ț̨̥̱ͮ͐ͪͤ͝i̯̲̙͚̝̳̥͕͒̊͋n̨̾̊̔̚͝҉̫̰͙g̱̥̘̱͍ͦ̇̀͛̂ͯͨͅ ͥ̒̊̉̐͋͢҉̗̹̩̞͍̟̦͎h̨͈̫̾̂̓͒̚͟ĭ̧̬̻̱̰̥̝̪ḿ̮̦͒̆̂̋̂̏̀̕͡ ͇̥̰ͩ́ͅͅb̒҉̶͔̕e͔̬̺̝̺͖̓̎͆c͓͈̖̩͙̦̃̓̀ͬ̒̐a̜͖̜̱̬̣̮͑ͯ̒ͬ̊̅̚͟͡ùͮ͏҉͇̪͖͇̺̬̦s̸͇͎͚̞̈́͗͢ͅe̘̟̩͔̮̫̮͐̋͠ ̵͊͏̠͟o̭̪͚͚ͭ̍̀f̢̪̤́ͯ ̅̓̍͌̿́ͤ̄҉̫͓̭̩͞Ẉ̸̵͉̐̐̿ͦ̾̋̋͛͠i̜̘͍̮̦̬͙̯̘͑ͤ̓͋ͧ̊͞s̥̭͍͍̰̠̙̖ͪͯd̗̳̂͟ơ̵̬̰̠̳͇ͣ̊ͭͅm̘̽̿̅͋͜ͅ ͔͈̟̟̦̜ͦ̔̌͡ͅo̭̯̠̦̺̺̗ͦ̀ͤͯ̉̆ͤ̈ͯr̢̬̱̯ͫ͐̉͠ ̩̮͎̼͎̳̣ͮ̂̽ͥ̋͜ͅn̴̴̹̳̞̑ͩ̉̅̓͆̒ͨ̚ǫ̥̪̘͍ͫ̇ͣͭ͐ͥ͘͞t͔̗̬͖ͧ͌͆̔̿ͬͮ͟)̤̳̇̓͌ͯ͆̐ͩ̎.̳͈̪̺̰̻ͬ̅͑̈̄ ̧̗̤̦̪̭̥ͤ͋ͫ̐̉ͤͬC̹̲̗̪͓̦̟̿̇ͥ͋͘o͙̺̟͓̰̹̊a̶̢̗͎͈̲̗͖̔̆̚c̡̄̀̚͏̛͙͇͖̮ḩ̶̟̥̖͈͖̪̬͙̐͞i̪̺̗̤ͮn̴̫̺̝̱͚̮̜͔̾͢g̛̛͖̭̗͖̟̙̙͖ͪ̌̾͋͡ ͎̜͍̠̝̩̖̂ͫ̕t̩̱̘͓͍̮̿̽͝e̢̢̛̳͉̱̬̮̮͔̩̊̏̇̍l̾ͯ͗͑͢҉̤̬̜ͅl̞̼̙̱͙ͧ̍ṡ̡̝͖͚̼̭̓͐ͭͥͮͯ́ ̧̘̯̗͐̀ͯa̮̠͉̥͙̠͇͗r͕͓͚͚̹̣̈̌͗̃e̷̻͙͇͓̣͐̅̋͌ͧͣͮͩ͢ ̴̼̣͙̠̙͖ͣ͑ͤ͐ͦͭͤ͆p̨̜̞̹͋ͩ́ͅr̳͍̫͎̘̾ͥ̈́͑ͦ̊͐͢͟e̛̟̙̼̮͆̓̒̂͒t̛͍̝͈̼̘ͭͩͮ͆͌͗̅̇t̵̤͎̿ͭ̌͋͟ẏ̶̗̤̠̥͓̮͎̓̿̍̈́̃ͣ͑͢ͅ ̧̢̙͎͇̘̜̻̻̝̹͂͆ͦş̷̠̫͈͍̤̖̝̦̒̍̎̋ͦ͑ͣ͡ȉ̴̺̺͚͎̊̓ͦ̍̚lͫͩ̇ͪ͐ͤ͏̗̻͡l̢ͩ̎͑͐͂͏̰ͅy̰ͥ̃ͬͥ̆̑ͫ̊̿ ͎̻̪̦͍͚̝̍̽ͦ͞i̗̠̻̬͇̓͋ͨ̔̃ṅ̹̰̔͡ ̲̹͈͉̹̦͔̿ͨ͆ͦ̄̍g͉̪̫ͦ͒ê̝̼͖̲̪̣̳̙͊̋ͮ̒̐n̨̖͈̖̞̣̰̳̤͊̾͌̓̇ͣe̝̬̬̞͕̯͒͌͂̏ͫ͒͛͆́̚ŗ̰̘̬̪ͨ̊̂̐̉ͫa̟̫͓̻̐̂͋l̢̮͓͎̮̠ͭͬ̈̏ͫ͝͝,̪̩͍̐̄̊́ ̊ͮ͂͗҉̡̳͍͔a̷̮ͨͭ̊̂̽ͯ͝n͖̩͚̳ͥ̈́̍́ͅḋ͙̋͡͞ ͒ͦ҉̺̳̥̭̫̲͍Í͖̝̰͒̃ͩͤ͌ͧ̚͟'͕͉̼̞̠̑ͯm̸͚̮͈̐̔̐̿̉ͥ͂ ̧̛͕̪̬̣̱̫̠̖̏͆́ņ̷̳̩̗͔̗̪̘͂̈̋̚ở̢̝̲̹͕͉ͨ̓ͤ̅͡t̥̠̩̜͈ͮ̇͑͑̔͞ ̠̝͓̫̝̰̼̞͍̔͑̒̈́ͣ̇ͧ̃ͮ̕s̙͌̿̑u̴̡͍͖̱͔ͬ̽ͪͯ͆̾̚r̡̙̊̓̅̈̎̓͞ͅȇ̸̓ͫ͏͔̪̠̝ ̨̡͓̗̺̜͉ͧ̀ͅw͎̱̑̎̃h͌̌̆̾̐ͪͥ́͏̴̗̱͈̬͚ỹ̵̢̼̼̫͇͍̼̒ͩ͐͋̓͘ ̵̨̟͙ͫ̉̈ͭ͛ͣ̇͢y̧̢̜̠̼̭ͩͪͣơ̼͙͐̈́̓̃͠u̴͎̦̭̤̘̥͐͗̆̓ͥ̊̒͜ ̬͍̦̝̝̟͙̙ͪ̋͠d̨̙̭̂̔̓͆ͯ͑̽̓o͚̻͎͚͊ͭ̀͢ṉ̱̣͚͓̃̈́ͣ̔ͫ̃́'̡̯̥̰̰͖̩̝̼̬ͦ̋͌̊͐t̯̮̫̓̑ͨͦ̔͋ͥ̒ ͖̊ͫ̇̌ͦ̆́t̷̖̫̠̪ͯͤ̾ͥ̓h̨̭͓͇̗̻̤̭͓ͨ͛͋i̝͙̤̪͆͊̈́̇ͭ̈́n̛̙͔̩̓̑͝k͈͍̝̻̬̜͚ͣͫ̃͜ ̝̍ͣ̀t̶̛̛̝̪͈̜͈͙̦͚̔ͫ̀ḥ̵̰̥̿ͤ͛ͮ̐ͭ̀a̹̳̣̫̰̜̫̬͌́ͣ̇͌̄̄̀t̼̮͉͑̄̋͑ͨͫ̓ ̴̮̝͉͇̟̥͉̪͛ͦ͗͒͝K̍̀̅҉҉̳̜́a̗ͦͤ̄ͫͬ̚͜g͙̙͖ͧͮ̊ͥ̒͞ą̶͎ͮ̊ͩ͝m̰͎̬̙͔̩͔̩̘ͨ͐͜͞i̛̹̗̦̯̗̭̦ͮ͒ͅ ̴̧̻̭̳̯̬ͩ̊̒w͇͔̜͇̒̓̕͘͜o̴͇̗ͦ̅ͮu̸̘̗̰̝̥͎̣̝̍̓̉̅̀̇́l̖̬̘̫͍͎ͨ̅͐ͣ̆́ͅd̴̷͉̤̺̜ͧ̒̾ͣ̑̀̋̉͡ ̶̲̈̉̽̂́͞e̛͇̣̻̙̭̻̲̳̙͌ͮ̀ͬ͟n̶̺̺̲ͤ͛̑ͬͪͩ̓͠ͅd̗̹͎̞̅̃̈́͝ ̧̰̙̰ͣͥ͋ͨ̓͗ͅͅą͔̠͍̱͙̌͗̄ͪͣͅn̵͓̞̠͕̲͇͌̍ͅ ̨ͫ̎̌̚҉̷̙̼̗̫̠̜̜͔̱i̸̼̩̙̳̳̖͂͂ͬ̓̓ͧ̊̾͝n̴̗̪͚͓̈ͨ̈͆̉̎͂̍̕t̳̘̺̊̇ͪ̀̎̔ͮ̚͘̕e̸̺̲ͬ͂ͫͥͥ̓͌ͅr̡̯̼̣̻̩ͣ͂͑ͪ̏͋́̚ȁ̪̟̮̦̗̣̤̠̏̎ͮͦ͢ç̭͚͓̫̣̭̱̈̑̒̓ͥ̏́ͬt̡̂̃̃̉͠҉̥̬̩̠̲̞̻̖͕i̛͈ͨ̄ͯ̐ͧ͐̑o̪̫̜̼͉̪ͫ̋ͥ̈ͮ͑́n͎̺͕ͯ̉̅ͪͥͪ̔̚ͅ ̶̧̠̝͇̮͚̺̥ͣ͛̑͊́͌̏̇͗i̵̛̮͙̯̘̺͂̅̀ñ̷ͧ̒̎ͫ͊̔҉̟͓͇͟ͅ ͇̜̩͙̹̣̐̈́̿̚̕t̴̶̬̙̣̬̼̦́ͧͬ̂̓͆̏ͣḩ͔̙̜͎͎̣͈̬̒̈̊̉̏̃͢e̗̤̻̯͓͍̹̓͆͡ͅ ͬ҉̸̴͖͇̭̝̱ͅw̹͇̪͍̙͛ͫ͆ͩ̃͒̄̚a͕͍ͥ̂ͪ͌̌̒̊͆ͯ͠y̨̦̘̜̰͖͉͍̌͒ ͖͓͓̠̰̬̰̓̈ͦ̇ͮ̍̓͘̕͜s͗ͤͭͬ̉͜҉̖͕̙̰h͉͖͎̻̩̩͉̎̍͘ě̞ͨ̑̔͒̃͑̈́͝ͅ ̗̙̱̘̏ͤ̾ͪ͊̚͢͞͞d̎̌̊̌̈́ͩ͘͏̳͓i̸̵̭̯̥͉͈̦̺ͭ̑ͥ͢ḑ͉̬̼̠͕͒̉̏̀ ̻͖͎͚ͩ̄ͨ̇́ͅi̲̩̖͕͆̑ͮ̿ͦ̽̀͜͝f̎͊͟͏̜̫͙̼̗̳͎͇͖ ̵̻̲̞̣̤̄ͭ̅ͫ̒̋̔ͮ͠͞s̷̵̲̝͂͆̓ͫ̊h̒̋̔͛̎ͤͧͯ̚҉͕̰͉̼̬̘ė̩͍̰͉͋̿̀̊̀͟ ̧̻̓͋̔ͦ̀̅̄̈d̝̬̾ȉ̛̲͉͈̃̄ḑ̵̫͖̟͙̗̻͚̃̓̋̌̈́ͥ̂͜ñ̡̝̦̳̜͓̯̳̆ͯ͗̊̃̊ͭ͜'̴̬̲͂ṯ̴̢̭̘̠̼͎̺̂̒ ̸̡͇̬̞͎̟ͣ̐ͬ̀ͨ͘r̡̒ͭ͏̢͚͎̗̪ͅe͔̖͔̫̫̭̫̐̆͆͐a̧̞̙̫͎ͬͩͨ͆ͦ͗l̩͕͙̬͓͖̭̎̈͢ͅl̴̹̺͖̮̤̥̄̅̀̃ͬ̌̒ͤy̷͉̻̋ͭ̆ ͉̯̱̦̬̟̗ͮ̾̿͛͠d̴̊̉͂͏̱̭̦͈͡r̻̪̗̮̟̗̼͋ͤ̀ͩ̿ͯ̈́̇͠a̢͉̭̲ͧ̌̏̓ͮ̿ͫͧ̒ẅ̳̟̫̹̃ͪ͜ ̛ͫͯͣͤ̐҉̳͙͉̺̱̠͔͖͠a̷͉̬͛ͩͪnͧͤ͌ͧͧ̿͏͙̙̦̠͉̘̖y̢̫̼̪͈̹̑͊͒͆ ̷̻̖̘͓̯̬͕̠̉ͮ̃͗c̨̰͓̬̼ͭ̔ͮ̌̀ǒ̞̹̫̫͓͒ͦ͋̂̎͛͞͝ṇ̳͉̹̟̮̺̰̗̔̽̎c̴͍̝̽ͣl͓̱̣͖̠̩͗̍̒ͮ̑ͩu̧̽͋͡҉̣̰̗̪̳̙̯s̴̗̩̮͓̓̽͊ḭ̖̯̗̼̼̱͉̆͐̊o̲̮͓̹̬̓̒̀͆ͬ̋̚͞n̍͌ͨ̔̽͢͏̟͖̰̗s̴̟̟̖̲̝͙̓̑̿͛ ̮̰ͤ̆͢f̥͈͑̓̄͊͆ͧ̐͐͞r͍͉͈̺̱̖̳ͦ͊̎͗͜o̧̰͍̪͓̖̒̍m̵̖̏̈́͌̕͘ ̰̳̣̠̙̬͙̳̈̓̒ͦ͘͢i̙̗̱̙͈̙̖̋̓ͪ̚t͙̰̥͔̰͆ͣ͛̌̚̕͠.̯͔͍͈͍ͣ̽͑̂̓͗͢͡ͅ ͖͚̜͍͇͈̝͔̓͋ͅḢ̴̨̦͇̓̐̚̕e̟̙̦̟ͦ̄̒͜r̴̶͕̖̞̬̥̣͋̀ͥ̊̋̊͒̚ ̰̗̤͑̔̽̈́͡r̵̟̖̙͈̗͛ͮ̏̎ͮ̂́͟e͙̺̯̟̦͇̮̥̝̓ͪͬ̓̂͡͝ą̶̴̙̺̣͚̙͙̳ͮ̋̄̎̚ḑ̶̗͎̘̤͂̍̈́̆ͧ̿̄̀́ ̅̀̄ͤ҉̪͇̪͜a̴̺͎̐ͤ͞l̨̧̨͓̯̫͙̳̗̟͒ͣ͂̂ṣ͕̟̰̾̍ͯo͔ͨͣ̋͐̆̍ͯ̎ͪ ̳̯̘̯̩̱̋ͪd̢̥͖̣̗͉̝̼̥͍͑͞ǒ̟̘͔̘̣͗͒̐͟ḙ̸͓͇͔̲͙̝͎̤̎ͩͯ͌̄͒ͤͮ͝s̗͕̫̺͙̰̘ͭ͌́ͮ́n̨̤̳̗ͩͨ̕͡'̷̱̪̹̈́͊͘ṱ̸̵̛͖̰̭̙̫̰̭͇ͤ͌ ͈̜̲ͥ͒̅ͣs̸̵̠̥ͣ̆ͮͭ̎̋̇ͤȩ̻̻̫̟͇̈̃ͣͪ͜ͅe̸̻̠̣̻̗ͩ̇͗̕ͅm̷͈̙̘̰͓͛͊̄͞ ͍̳̩̙̙̦̾͠t̸̪͎̱͂̇̍̽͊ͥ͘͝ͅȯ͚͉̰̃́ ͕͚̙̬̱͕̼̰͌͌̄̋ͪͩ̆b̧͔͇̤̫͎͖͕̰̉̓͋ͥ̈́̍ẹ̸̫͈͕̪̺͚̎̽͑̓́ ͕͓̭͚͉̰̝̒ͨͫb͇͚̄̃ͬ͐ͭ͠ả҉̬͔̀̕s̮̠͈̗̯̼̳͐̓ͦ̆e̢̜̫ͭ̈́̎͗d̋͗͑̀̂̉҉͏̵̻̙̖͉̖̣ ͕̹̝ͨ͌ͫ̾̒ǒ͍͓̥͕̬̞͔̦̓̚̕n̫͕̟̮̞͗ͫ̄͢ ̯̠̮̠̬̗̝̓ͪ͂́ͦ̄f̸̠̲̘̫ͬͯ̆͌̄̏͜a̛͇͈͓̦̩ͣ̍ͯr͈ͯ̑̀͑ͪͪͫͥs̨̧̮ͭͣį̭̫̾ͪ̓͗͆ͧͧ̌̀͟d̸̬͍̘̹ͩ͛̂̏̿ͮ̆ͅe̷ͨͮͦ̿͏̰̝̣̞̻̻ͅ'̴͕͚͈̥̘͎̒͒̚͠s̨͇̰͚̺̱̻̩̤̍̾ͪͫ̒͒͡ ̸̦̩̲͚̾͂ͭ̓̎̏m̖͖̗͗̾ͥ̒ͅo̬͍̩͐ͯ̃ͭ̍̅t̪̪̲̼̎̌͝ͅi̶͚̦̹̙̘̖͒ͪ͒͑͟v̨̫̣̱̘͙̐͛̎̅̆ͣ͒̓͝a̬̐ͮ͑̃̒͂̚͞ͅt̢̗̺̗͈̺͖̠̖͌̔̏ͧ́̄͑̏͟i̧̱̦̣̣̭͍̜͒̀ͫ̕o̢̱̊͟͠n̸̺̲͎̘̠̠̰̜ͣ͟ͅs͓͖̳͉͌ͭͨ͂̍̕.̷̰̣̳͔̞͋̿ͦ͗̐̐ ̧̦̩̺̪̲̯̣̘ͤ̅ͫ̐ͯͮS̯͎̽͌͌ͣͯ͜h̖̻̜̣͌̿͑̈́͘ḛ̸̟̟̭̝̱̮͂̐͗̀ͅ ͙̲͍̲͇̥͂ͬͦ̕e̟̮̰̘͛ͮ̾͐̎̀̕x̶̱͕̟̫̩̻̹̓ͣ́p̷̰̻̣̹̝͇ͧ͐̿̈͛̚͡l̵̥̪̖̭̝̟̬ͥͣ͗̄͛̾͊̀͟ͅä̺̻͙̠͎̥́̽ͩ͟͢ǐ̢̢̺̩̬̬̞͈̳̃ṉ͔͍̼͗͐̌̿̂̓ͫë̸̩̜̝͖̥̪̙̗́̌̎ͮ́̄ͪ͜d̶͚̳̟͙ͨ͑ͤ͋̋ ̢̨̭̹̟̬͙̽̊̌̌͝w̳̱̜͔͇̩͓ͧ͌̊̓̀h̨̪̳̟̞̀ͅỵ̴̢̹ͦ͆̍ ̫̣̿͌͗͂̂̐̓́͟s̘̤̪͙͖͈̱͂̽͋̋̓̀̚͜h̡̘͎̥͚͈͓ͦ́̐̋ͭͬ̊͝e̸̬͗̉̓͟ ̾ͭ̃͊҉̭̦̥͚̬̭̹ẗ̝̭̪́ͦ͊̂ͣ̃͠h̸̩̰̠̹̋̑ͮ̋̀̉͆̄ȍ̱͙͈̹̪͌͌́̚̚͜u̙͇͍̦̔ͯͥ͑ͩͪͫ̂g̴̰͇̼͇͍̤̜̜͕͐ͧ͘͜h̵̷̤̤̗͙̏̌ͯ̓ͫ͝t̡̫̩͈͕̆̎ͦ͠ͅ ̴͚̳͉͙̹͇̊̂ͯ͂̈͌̅͡I̠̜̘̣͒͐̋͞͠n͓̹̥͓͚̻̠̦͛̆̿f͎̜͔̭̺̻͉ͪͯ̂i͇̭͐ͯ͘͜͞n̡̯͔̟̪͖̩̋̂̌̂̇̕i̩̰̬̱̊ͫ͋͋̄̚t̡̛̯̳̻͖̝̞̪͎̖̔ͭy̭̙̔̀ͭ-̶̦̗͓̺̥̰̓̎ͅͅs̶̯͔̞͚ͣ͗̋̇͢c̶̼̬͎̥̣̩̖̲̼͂̿͑͆̎̽̚u̵̪̟ͥͭ̊ͫͨ̕ͅm̸̹͚̻̘̯̪̲̀ͭͨͤ̆ ̷̡͍̘̥͚̱̬͓̟ͨm̭̥̯̮͓̣̬ͩ̂ͅi̤̰̯̜͎͎ͫ́̈́͊ͬͯ͘g̳͖͎͍̯͚͕ͬ̃̍̂͂h̡̫̻̍̌ͤ͌ͩ́̊̚t̴̤͊̌̐ͨ ̧̙̪̙̘̞ͬ̽̚͢b̒̅͑ͪ̃ͥ҉̡̧̮̭̳͔̟̫̗̤͉u̷̯͕̠ͬ͌̽y̢̜̟͉̲̙ͫ̃̈̒͗ ͚͕͇̱̟͐̔̚͟i̯̙͎̥ͣn̷͕̻̺͙̺̬̋̓̑͂͂̚t̴̟͎ͩͯ̍ơ̫̹̌͒́͜ ̨̠̘̫̗ͪ͒ͪͧ͆ͥ͑̉̾W̷̭̭̞̠̘̼̮͔ͦ̅̉̌ͫͥ͑̚̚i̖̣̼̗͍̠͇͕̅̓s͕̾ͨ̉̿̽͘d̖͕͇ͤͨ̍ͩ̅̇̃͗͛ǒ͖̙́͘m̐̀̉͗̓ͨ̏ͤ͏̖͎-̵͛ͬ͗͏̜̼̫̯́ͅͅͅţ̗̥͈̜̎ͧ̏͆̌͑ó̷̺̰̄̏̀ͯ͞w͓͙̓̀n̢̜͕̪̠̠̩̦̥̿̍ͫ̌ͦ̉̍'̵ͩ̈́͘҉̤̙̮̞̘͔̠ṡ̵̗̮̟̩͒ͥ͆̉̒ͣ̿ ̷̞͕̦͍̻̳͐̊̄̆̂̂ͅr̶̮͙͖̲͖̠̙̅ͪ͛ͮ̊̐̑̚̕͟ͅe͔̳͂̽́ä̧̫̳̬̞͎̞̥̞́͋̈͑͛͋ͫ̔s̮͉̣͕̦̳̜̅̽̿ͧ̍̾̏͂ͦ͢͜͝oͯ̇̏ͤͧͧ͐҉̖̳̥̖̤n̡̠͚̰̞̺͆̅ͯ̾̎̈́i̥̩̬̻̜̖̪̩̗ͬ̓͆ͥn̷͉̭̙̱̺͔͈͗̄̀g̴̾ͧ̀̈͗̕҉̗̯ ̸̮̘̜̞͑̑̅ͫ͋̽͠(̛̱͚͑ͥ̎ͬ̽ͣa̼̞͙͔͍̯̪̿ͭ́͑͐̐͋ͫ͜n̨̢̖͚͛͌ͤ͛ͨ̌̌d̵̡̤̲͇̙̺̺̘̒̿̌͋ ͉̭̩͚͎ͧ̏͡͝t̠̼̘̫͕̭̻̔͌ͦ̋̋̕h̡̛̗̲̠̤͆̃̒ͩ͘u̴̫͕̺ͦͪͤͬ̀̊ͭs̸͎̘̦̉ͥ͂̄͗͛̓̂ ̨̲͙̜̫̺̞͊̂̍͂̐ä̧͇͉͓̣͚̘̤̂ͬͦs̵̴̡̤̦̼̣ͤͭ͑͆̿͊̄̽s̸̼̙̰̹̖̳̙̱ͭ̊͢u̷͇͚͉̫̘̭͇̗̼ͤ͑͊͐m̡͕͇͕̯͇͙͔ͫ̈̍͢ͅe̺̖̘̖̠ͬ̀̄̄͂̄͊͂́͝ͅ ̳̳̰͍͌̑̊̈͊̎̾̚f̨͙̥̹̹̈͆͛̇̕͝a̪̭̹̟̞ͫ̑͂̅̊͜ͅr̴͓͖̥̯̻̰̟̎̑͗̉̋s̈́̒̍͏̪̗̙̣̣͔͔ḯ̬̬ͣ͜͝d͉̼̼̟͈̬ͤ̄̈ͬ̄ͣ͒̋̂è̡͗̏͐̒͏̜̘̯̤'̳͓͙͍̥̙̯̭͆̃̀͟s̮͂ͬ̂̋̾͘͟ ͕̼̠͔̬̯͍̊ͨ̈́̌̐vͪ̄ͧ͆̅͒̓҉̸̡͚̩̮̞͈͉̘̬ỏ̗̯̪̱̣̩̼̓̎͘t̵ͬ̔ͪ̈ͥ͢҉͕̫͎̼̲̩e̸̲̖̗̥̪̪̓̑͊͐ͅ ̵̢̫̲̤̭͎̫͓̩̲̆̓̿̌͊o̷̼̳̻ͮ͋̃̃͋ͣ͌n̠ͫ ̡͇̭̖̬̳͔̞̌͊i̥͙͚̮͛̊̒̎ͫͭ̅͋ͭt̡̫̰̹͔̯̼ͣͥ ̵̭̙͉̝̤͙̰̲́̀͑w̵̧̜̲͇̠̻͍̘̙͎̑̅ͮ̀̉̾͢a̯̺̮͍̟̠̻ͯ͗̉̇͑͆̃s̳͇̻͍͕̫̄̊͜͠ ̧ͨ͐̍͑̂̔ͩͮͅb̵̖̫͕ͬ̈͐͛̈́͂ͭ̀à̿̎̀ͯ̄͊̿͏̙̹͍̮̀͞s͖͙͌̂̋̈́̓́̓͟ḛ̖̥͍̪̝͎̬͒̾͑̈̂̅d̩̰̻̳̗̃́͠ ̶̷̵͖͇͈͕̜͇̖͕̈́ͤ̉o̵͔͍͛͂̿͆͢ňͦ͊̃̒̍͏̖̞̦̯̮͞ͅ ̠̱̫̥ͯ͟ṯ̥̳̈́ͤͅẖ͚̞̩̖͎ͧͮ͒̓̽ͩ͛̒ͨ̀a̵̩̩̺ͮ̓͑̕͘t̉͐ͩ̚̚̕҉͇̼̟̳͡ͅͅ ̗̿̀̿̐̌̿̊̊́͘a͒҉̬͚̣̱s̱̪̹̝̝̺̆ͯ̕ ͈̞̙̗̯̆̄ͤ̈́̉̆͑̇͞a̝̣̫̪͐̐̈̕͞ͅ ̡̺̞͍͒̔̅̑̏͜r̈́̌̂̃̇̈́ͫͦ͏̫͈͓̘e̮̙̼̾͌s̷̯͚͂͑́͌̎ͮ̚u̙͔̪̯̭͖̣̭ͮ̓̽̒ͯ̃ͬ͝͡l̡̬̩͓̤̠̣̦͕̍̏͆͛͗̓͝t̻̻̯̤̖̤͛̂́)̛̛̳̥̃͊͂̐ͨ͗̐;̙̬͎ͧ́̆̓ ̺̯̟̦̟͂ͣ͆ͩ͛̾̚I̛͙̬̮͎͐͢ ̴̲̼͉̱̩̬̰͛ͪͭ̒ͨ̇̆̆͡d̰̖̰͓͔̦͇̦͒ͩ̉ͬ̽̈́̊͑ō̬̲͙͎̹̪͖̘͙̓̋̔̃̒͞ñ͈͙̅͟͞'͖̭̦̰̰̯̩͌ͤ̀̂͒͑̀ͮt̖̦̥̺͉ͫ̏͂̀ ̵̙̔́̐̅͆ͧ͋ͨ͛r̿͊ͯ̌͗ͪ͒̆̂͏̨̼̭́ȩ͎̙̞̺̍ͨͤͫͧͬͅa̦͙͔̰͙̫̟ͧ͑͌̐̉̾͌ͥ͟͞ļ͖̯̘͔͖̳͙͎͎̃̊͊̽ͣ͒͆̑́l͚̺̈ͤͬ͊͑͊y̙̮͗ͨ̽ͮ̔̓ͅ ͪͥͪ͛ͪ͡͏̴͓̫̥̼͓a̝̠̫̞͖͚̪̺̎̆̿̿̀͌ͬ̉͘͠ǵ̡͇͎̠̹̭͖̀̇͞r͈͖̟̘̹̠̭͊ͧ͂e̶̷͕̣͚̻̮̩͕̟̜ͦ͟ė̹̦̤̹̬ͦ̓̄͜ ̹͓ͤ̓̌̈ͮ͜͟w̼̣͛̒ͤi͇̣̭̖̓̈̆̌̎̚̕t̮̱͈̞̣̆̔ͤ̎̊̎ͦ̕̕͜h̹̥͔̲͚͊͗͗̾ͦ͜ͅ ̲͇͉̋̎ͦi̳͍͖̩̙̺͛̏ͨ̔͒́t̨̰̭͎̝͖̖̳ͨ͗͂͜ ̸̙̙̲̽̂ͩ̎ͬ͋͠s̵̺̘͔̰̮͌ͪ̇i̦͈̬̎̾̒̽̈̀̀̚͘n̸͙̟̱̹̪͇̫͗̾͑͆̇͡͠ç̵̜̝̦̻̭̠̈ͥ̓̎̋̃̊e͕̻̼̺͓͕̼̬͌̀ͩ ̦̼̹̺̠̦͙̏́ͣ̽ͣ͛̇ͩͬ́͘ͅĮ̤͍̅̔ͨ͗͛̔ ̛̲̬͖̘̔͋ͫ͘ͅt̺̗͑ͯ͒͊h̨̺̜̥̩͉̀̈ͤ͒̋̏ͪ͠ͅi̴͓̻͑̄ͮ̂ͭ̃ͥ͑n̻̖͖̬͈̳͚ͫͤ͂̐͛͠͞k͓ͬ̈ͨ̑̃̐̕ ̞͎̓̾ͅt̰̞͇̺̥͓̪̼͛͂͆ͥ̓͂ͭ̕h̨̟͗́͐͐͑͆̉a̰͕̖͙̝̾͑̑̐ͨͤ̌̚̕t̛͙̫͓̗͙͕̮̮̃͜ ̸̸͚̺̳͗͋ͩ̋i͈ͩ͒̌ͫ͜tͧͬ͌̚҉͏̖͔͖'̼̱͖͔͎̆̔͗̈̏̄ͬ́͜ş̩̻ͯ̀͗ͮ ̨͓̯̬͉̺̾ͯ̆͝c̴̹̰͂̆͘ǒ̝̘͉̖̹̦̤̮ͭ̈̊ͦ̕͞m̧͓̱͐̿ͨ̑͑͊̓p̣̈͘l͙̫̞͍̰͎͕̙ͫ̄͡e̷̢͖̮̥̯̋̋̂ͪ̒ţ̤̫̦̝̫ͥ̄ͪ͋ḛ̝̫̎̌ͤͦ͗̔̓͝l̵̤͍̪̹̻̠̐̋̐y̸̗͙͎̫͍̲̬ͪ͗̔̀͑̈́ͦ̅͘͜ ̤̖̺ͮ̆̊ͣ͆̊́͆͢p͎͑̒̑͢o͍͉ͪͨ͜s̲̤͚ͦ̇ͧ͢ş̻̟͔̝̦͍͙̰̃̋̑̃̔͛̀̚͢ḭ̘̜̳̱̚b̟͉ͯ̀l͇̣̅̈̕ͅẹ̴̷͍̔̐̕ͅ ͔͇͇̋͟I̶͇̞͍̰̠̪ͬͦ̏ͭ̚n̒͆̒ͧ͌̔ͬ̎̀҉̺̻̲̗̘͓͓f̸̨͇̙͌͊͂̉ͯ͗̚i̠͌̂̄͊̂n͉͚̰̱͚͌̑̅́ͣͯ̿͘͠i͍͇̅̾ͬ̿̑ͧ̚͝t͚͖̫͎̉̔̌̉͑y̢̥͙̾ͧ́̑̊ͭͦ-̭̜̰͊͐̐͂̏͂s͕͋̿̽̂̆ͤ͋c̷̙̠̤̼̠̹̆͛ͨ̃̄͞u̡̞͕͚̣̝ͧ̌̀͋͋ͩ̎m̭̺̟̻̪͇͍̔̓̂͗͌̍̿̌͠ ̡̮͉̹͈͈̦̄ͮ̊ͫ̾͜t̻̜͔̦͇͕̲͆̔̓̾͊͑͂͠h̪̩͍̗̽ͣ̓̏ͦͨ̂̌ͅõ̫̪̼̞̳̳͚̦̪̾ͤ̀ͯ͋̒͘u͂̆̇̉͂̚͏̮̦͔̘͔̲͉g̸̢̹̻̣̙͖ͣͫ̃̅͜h̶͗͐҉̪̻t͇͔͙̬͇ͭ͑ͮ͆ͦ̽̀ ̷̭̞̞̰̼͍̥̅̓̔̊͒ͭͯͅW̊ͩ̔̈ͪͦ͏͏̱i̛̝͓̞͚̯̚͢ͅͅs̄ͦ͐̑͗͗̌̐͏̸̖͎͖͈͚̭̥͟d̢͎̭̰̦̖̜͕̖͋͌ͮo̱̥̪͉ͪ͐ͯm̵̯̙͈̯̓ͫ͛͆̇͂͟'̷̸̫̺͂̒̈ͯ̍s͂͌̀̇̅͆ͯͤ͡͏͕̖̤̬̻̪̪̜ ͓͙̬͔̮̐ͭ͐̅͢r̝̻̣̼̉ͅe̞̪͊ͮ̑̕a̢̩̰͍̖̓͐ŝ̡͎̱ͭ̊̈́̒̋̏͛͠o̪̯͊̓̅ͮ̽̌̓̾͢͟͜n̘͍̠̠̩̊͂̏ͪs̯̩̯͊̍ͯ͆̋̀ ̦̞̼̬̓̌̀͘s̡̝̦ͦ̍uͫ̾̎̂̃ͧ̀҉̪̦c̬͓͇̖͍ͪ͗̉k̴̛̥͖̹̯̬̥̓͂ͫ͡ͅe̷̯͖̅͑͂̈́͢͠d̤͙̤͓͛ͥͤ̀ ͧ̍̏̊ͣ̏̽ͥ̉̀͢҉̞͍͍̠͍̭̮̪d̛̤͇̰͚͎ͤͬͤ̌͟͢ę̮͕̝ͨ̏ͥͧs̷̥͈͈͙̍͛ͣ̏̀̾̌̕p̱͕͆ͤ̈́̅͘ͅį̳̮̳͚̈́͋̈͗ͭ̈̓͝t̥̩̻̝͈͕͕̰̐̍̌̀̍̚͢͠ẽ̼̜͔̽̔̇͆̓̅ ̳̪̰͉̔̔̇͂͌̔̌́͢ͅW̙̜̗̙̬ͮi͇̻͎͍̊̊̏͋̃ͯͨ͟s̷͙͋̉̅̓͋̂́d̘͉͋̊͆ͫͪ̂̿͌o͙̫͖̘͋́m̖̳̤̳͓̹̍̃ͭ͛ͣ̿̚̚ͅ ̵̤̩͈͕̜͐͌͌͂͒̊ͨ͆̈́͞b͉̜̻̱ͫ̄͊ͫͅe̵̵̝̘̗̻̩̬̘͚ͮ͐̽ͥͅi̵̶͚̞ͦ̈́͝n̡̙̪̗͓̱̩̹͍̔ͭ̋̂͠g̝̯͕̦̤͎͈̱̣ͤ͋ͥ̍́͌̍̈́ ͈͙͚͇̖ͨͯ͑ͅt̗̫̲͑ͫ̍͑̈́̿͠ö̢̪̼͎͖͎́́͟w͔͍͔̭̹͓̘̏͛̂͡n̢̠̻͉̠̩͙͍ͦ̒͞ͅ,̱͍̜̠̍ͪ̍̂ͨ̔̂̚͢ ͑̑͂̑̔͏͝҉̝̜͔͕̯͖̻̟b̲̻͓͈̤̪̭̮ͫ̌͗ͦ̇́́͘u̸͍͕̤͙̦͕͔̪͗͂t͉͖͂͋ͬ̃̽̍̈́͘ ͓̰̗̉ͪ̔ͤ͌͋I͖̰̽́͘ ̸͚̳͓̰͇͍͔͚̏ͮ̅̕͡dͧ̎̂͏̻̤́͞ǫ̣̣̭̼̍͒̀́n̛̮̞̯̣̯̭͐̅̇̏̚͢͢'͓͕̗͈̜͕̋̋ͯ̑̿͜͡ͅṭ̛̬ͣ̃̒͞͝ ̩̼̟̗ͭ̾̀ͫ͋ù̵̈́̆͋ͣͤ҉̙̗̦̼n̏́̓̏ͣ̀̎̕͟ͅḏ̛̛͇͇̅̓̾ͨͣ̾e̵̡̗͕ͥ̆ͥ͘r̳͈̝̮͍̝̳ͧ̓̇̔ͤ͐ͥ̀ͅs̝̤̖̞̔ͬ̊̀̈͑͛̐́ṯ̳̖ͭͧ̂̇̌͒̊͞͝ȧ̵̝̖̹̣̖͋̊ͭn̗͍͓͓̤̤͕̯͍͌ͨͦ̊̚d̨̈̅͋̈́ͬͦͦ̌͏͖̪̥̦̥͖ ̶̜͇̃ͨ̏̇ͤͪ̅̾w̡͈͇ͩ̋̅̈̓̈͟h̫̻͓̓͊̇͊̌y͎̪͕̽͗̈̒͌ͯͨ͜͞ ̣͉͎̫̜̗͂̾͂̑́t̘̠̤̻͔ͩḥ̹͉̗̮̗̆ͣͦ͐ͦ̿ͬͥ͝͠i̗̫̳ͧ͒͛ͧs̟̰͔̼̦̜̅̏͜ ̥̺̝͍̲̠͖̘͍̏̐ͦͤ͗ͥ̾̒͢w̘͓̩̯͍͍̹ͪͤ͊͐͆ò̸͇̮̞ͤ̃u̯̳̰̻̬͓̅ͮͫ̔̍ḻ̄̓ͩͨͯ̀̍d̛̤̰̹̫͚̠̣̈́͑̀̚ ̡̂͊̽̚͘҉̹̳̰̗͇b̶̫͙͎͇̦̽͜ͅo̰̦̙̼̫̩͉͗̈́̌͌̇̄ͥ̒͜͝t̼̲̑̽̄̔̍h̨̩̣͔̳̠ͩ͋̃̂̿ͥͥ͝e̸͖̳͔̯͂̉͟r̡̞̮̺̥̲̺̪̊ͭ̊ͧ ͗͐ͤ̿̿̓ͣ͝͏͏͙͈̻̺y͑̓̔̃ͭ̑̊͏̸̭̗̺͈͠ơ̖͚̰̖͐ͭ́̍̓͒ͮ͢u̫͎̩̩̓͐̔ͦ̈̇̑́ ͖̭̤̙̜̼͓͑͑͋͛͗̀̕͠o͔̠̺ͭ̒ͩͬ͗ͯ̒̾͢v̲̲̬̤̖̎ͩ̑ͦ͗̅͌̿̌͟e̛̖̘̜̗̼̙̗͗̎̈́́r̷̥̮̃͂̈͗m̖̬̩̺͙̈́ͪuͫ̉̒͐͑̃̃͋ͩ҉̘c̸̖͍̽͐̒ͫͩ͞h͙̣̽.̴̣͍͙̙̱͕̥̪̈́̏ͯ͘ ͂́͏̠̰̻H̖̻̞̭̞̘͓̜̑̌̇̈́ͨͨ́ē̘̱̜̤̌̆̎̀̆͘͟ͅr̲̥͖̯͔ͫͨͮͦ͒̃̑͛̃̕͘͜ ͖͊͋ͨͪ̎͋̓ͫa̷̡͎̜̰̲̗͎̪ͫ̒̓͆͘č̱̹͕̬̰̕͞t̛ͭ̿ͫ̓́҉̭̺͍̳̗̳̕ủ̦͍̝̣͕̻̓͢͠a̴̛͎̹͇̺͉͇̗̟ͬͯ͂̈͌̊́͘l̊̓͋͋̓̐͏̶̗̥̝͝ ̧̘̗̻̯̟̫̿ͩͥ̈͋͗r̢̪̺̝̙̳̫ͥͣͦ́ĕ̩̱̣̹͇͇͖̓̐͐͑͒́́͘͞͠ͅả̷̧̘ͣ̒̍̍͒͛̂͜d̋͌ͨ̓͏̞̺̜̠̯̮̻̺͢ ͕̦̥̫̮͍̊ͬ̃͑̎ͮ͂̂̀̚o͋͐̑ͫͥ̋̆̍̕͏̤̼̤͈͍͚̹͓n͖̭͚͇̺̜͓̲͖͑̒̓͛͝ ͔͔̺͕̯̪̇͊͆̂͛̂͂̑I̍ͣ̽ͮ҉͏̳͖̹n̴̷̫̰̯̼̎̄́ͮ́͂̐ͣ͢f̊̐̓ͧ̐ͤ̄҉̥i̼̣̝̭͔̥̫̓̏̃̃͆͑ͥ͂n̤̪͖̦̒ͤi̷͕̦̗̬̹̬̪ͭ͛̃ͧ͒̌͟ţ͗̕͏̯̪y̡̨̺ͤ͌ ͖͈̳̳̗̟̻̈́ͬ͐̆ͤ̈ͩ̏̌a̜̙͕̟̫̋͛͐̎͠n̖̠̖͑ͨ̏̿̌̊̑͠d̡̳̹͌̂̚̕̕ ̮̱͇̹͖̟̝͗͂̆̓̇ͦͤͬ̾͟͝n̵̸̜̼̝͎̬̱̍̔̄̍o̡̳̠̙͙̪̣̬̮͆͑̾ͦ́t̴̥̫̮͔̖̩̏͆ͬͧ͗ ̸̪̈̋ͬ̔̈́͗̍̚Iͦͥ̉͐͒͘҉̰͉̣͓n͗̃̈̌̎ͥ҉̸̹̗̣̦͎̣̲f̷̯̳͙̘̪͓ͬ̀̓ͥͭ̑̃i̲̪̗̤̠̞͈͛ͣ̑̅ͨ̍̈́̋͘ͅn̴̤̬͕̖̲͈͙̰͐ͨ̔̈́́̔̕͝į̹̯̲̙̎͛́t̹̝̩̤͛̅̾̔͊́̏̃̚ý̵̩̠͚̞̼̗͇̠̭̽̓̂̾͢͟ ̢͓̩̆i͔̬̤̟͍̺̟͋ͣ͡n̢͍̟̯͆ͧ͌ͨ̀͟ ͇ͤ̽̅ͬ̓̀̔͟t̖͕̼̫͕̘̱̒ͪ͆̑ḩ̗̗͎̭̫͍͉̿͊͒͌ͪ͋ę̯̖̘̌ͮ̌ͤ͋̐͐ ̢̳̫͙ͮ̂̿c̴̤̤͍̫͛ͥͪ́o̴̪̠̮͕̬̩̰̺̟͆̿ͪͩͧ̄͟͞n̴̷ͬͪ͒̽ͅţ͚̮̑͑͌͑ͫ͛ȇ̶̡̦͉͙̝͔͗͑͗̍̉ͪ̄͌ͅx̶͉̺͖̰̤̹͇̖̪͒͐t̵̷̝͓̹ͫ͒͢ ̸̴͙͎̟̤͕̣̖̓͗̆̍͐̌ͫ͋ͨő̱͍͉̦̦̜̹͈̇͆̐̕f͓̠̹̣̟̰̱͐̊ͦ̓ͥͮ͆͜ ͑ͦͩ̊͏̟̯̪ͅp̮͓͔͈̲͉̳͉̯̀̂̍̐̽͒ͦ̚͜͜͢ả̢̗̲̼ͬͤ̍̇ͅį̻̲͓̼̓͒̐̾̒̅͋̚r̖͔̭̓ͩ̾͝s̴͖̯̱̗̓͐̈́ ͌̆ͩ̆ͯ̒̔̂͏̳̭̕s̹̖͕̜̊̽ͪ̋̈́̾͞e̢͙̤̜̋̇̍̒̅ͯͯ̔ȇ̸̾́ͬ̀̍̃҉̘̩̪̝̟͍m̺̹̳̳̟͓͉̠̮̽ͨ͠s͓̲̟͓̗̰̰̯̰ͫ͛ ̴̣͈̬͎͒̔̈t̷͇͖͎̯ͮ̓̆̂ͥ̽ͬ͑͝o̴̶͙͓̱̽͐͑̓ͩ̉̌̑̃ ̤̫̗ͩ͑b̤̮̥̳̯͎͋̏ͮͥ̓ͩ͟͜ͅẽ̖̩̬̖͓͎ ͇̞̓̆ͧ̓͗̑b̨̗̰̲̫̥̥̒͐ͅa̪̺̲̅͋s̥̞̩̻̤͓̘̩̝̀͞e̡̢͎͓̫̜̦̯ͨ̔̀d̈́͌ͣ͌͏̘͕̦̦͙̹̼̠̼ ͕̳͎̳ͤ͑ͯ͘o̵̝͇̘̰̼̖̩̐̃ͬͥ̚̚͟n̊̋͊̚͘͏̖͇̪̟̝̻̀ ̓̅̍ͥ̅̓͊̌ͥ҉̤̝h̼͈̓ͬ̎ͫ͢͠i̶̫͇͍ͧ̄͆ͥ̌ͬ̚ș̸̲̘͇͈̺͕̗͗ͤ͘͞ ̄͊̃͌҉̪̱̻̫̕a̸͇̦̰̱̠͋̋͐̅̚͘p̡̪̮͇͕ͦ̄̓̌͠ͅp̸̖̹̲͈͗ͬ̚͜r͗ͪ́̋ͧ͗̚͏͕o̴̢̳̘̣͚͔͗̆ͅa͈͉͓̥̼ͦ̄͘c̳͒̄ͥ̓ͦͨ͜h̦͔̞̣͕̳͓̘̰ͧ̋́ ̷̃̽ͭ̓ͣͯ͐ͣ҉̯͕̖̯̦͔́ͅṭ̸̢̬̩̮̖͚͈͚ͭ̐̉ͪ͗͌o̭̜̻̼̞̱͖͉͆̃ͦͯ̔͝͝ ̵̡̨̯̤̣͚̞͔̱͔ͥ̋͑͆̊ͣ͋ͤ͆f̡̺͍̑̔ͫͮͦ̕ä̵̠̩̪̀ṟ̴̯̭͉̅ͯͤ̅ͦͭ̓̑͊͝s̊͊ͧͨ҉̼̻̫̫̳͚̤̰̦͞ĩ̟̹̬͇͇͗ͩͦ͝dͮ́͛҉̸̛̹̣̰̥̤ͅe̶̜̺̼͖̩ͬ̉͐̀̚͝ͅ ̸̤̪̺̖͉̓ͮ̋(͕̳̈̇͌̕ẉ̢̺̖͉̙ͤ̃̐͠hͭ͗͑ͤͤͫ̓͏̬͘͠ͅi̴̢̢͓̯͇͍̦̝̞͗̇̂ͅͅç̮̩̦̥͕̞̯͙͚̌̋ͫ̌̒̂͆̚h̡̡͓͚̎̎ ̵̧̫̼̻̜͈̬̣̜̇ͫ̏̚͢d̢͌̉̇҉̺̞ở̰͚̞̈͆e̜̖͚̗͍̐̄̄͠s͋ͭ͑ͤ̊̂̃͞͞͏͖͕̣̪̠̳̫n̙̪͖̗̑͛͟'͈̝͚̯͕̫͛̅t̹͚͓̰̚ ̯͔̓͑̋͒h̵̯̰̬̓ͥ͌̀ͭ͋̄ͩ͝͠a̹̠͛̆̇ͭ̐̇̀̌̐́v̶̴̖͖ͯ͌̽ë̛͕̬̬͔̲͉͉̓́͠ ͙̤̞̣̑͑͌̏͒ͫ̃a̖̼̾ͩ͛ͧ̓ͫ͑͋̆̕͠n͙͖͕̋̽̐̐͊̓ͪͤ̐y̧͔̲ͪ̊ͨ͆̿͊͟͠t͍͚̲̑̽̀̌ͮ̇h̶̳͇̝͖ͯͮ̀̌͑͒͐ͬ͟i̛͖̤͕̙̫̙̖͕̤̍͌͒ͭͦ̍́̈͆͘n͎̞̿̆g̸̬͕̗̩͎̖͔̫̍̾̎ͮͭ̇͜ ̴̗̫͈̬̼͖ͬ͌̐̾ͩ̅͝ṯ̨͖̜̰̝̲̱̠ͥ̾̊ͥ͂ȏ͔͖͍̜̰̲̼̲̾ͦͥ̍̕ ̴̠̹͌ͨ̉̾̓͋͝ͅd̢͖̹͖̞̫͎̈ͧͥ̓͒̒̚o̥̫̱̗͆̒ͭ͑͑̓͝ ̴͚͎̲͔̘̜̝ͭ̓̽̐̔͐̚͠ͅw̸̨̤̘̳̹͈̣̟͔͕ͫͬ̃̓͞i̵̢̹̺̭ͥͤ̐̒̂̿̆̀ͧt̴̼͚̦͗͐ͭ̂h̤̫̣̍̅͋ͧͧ̕ ̷̫͓̈ͫ̇̒̈ͭ͗ͪ͡f̀͏͇̣̼á̱̦͒ͣ͛͡͡r̶̳̙̫͕̜̦̝̱̳͗̄̔̌ͪ͢͠ş̊ͤ͋͗ͯ̅ͦ̓ͬ͏̯̯i̫̤̜̹͓̩͆͑͗ͯ͑͗́͜d̤̮ͨ͊ͫ̌ͣͦẻ̹̈́͑̄̋̑͆̄'̶̠̫͂̀s͋̌ͨ̀͒͌́͏̞̻̼̫̯̻̻͝ ̓͒̈́́҉̤̖͚̘͇m̯̻̮͉̘̓̐̉͑̀͗͌̽͠o̡̨̙̺͉̲̳̱̯ͣ̄̐ͮ̐͗ͤ͆͞t̖̦̩̘͔̫̻ͮͫ̋͂̐̕͞i̸̧̬͍͕̥̜̭ͮ̆͞v̡̖̯̑ͬ̋͞ắ̠͇̯̝̬̀̏́̏̾͂t͖̪͕̠͊ͭ̆̆͊̑͆i̹̯̓̂̄ͭ̈́̈ͮ͌͆͡ô̡͔̰̎ͩ̉̆̓͢͞n̛͉̦̦̲̽͌̅͛ͧ)͙̬̱̝͓͕̗͊̄ͪͦ͆ͨ ͈̗͔̯̻̠͇͕͐ͧ͘͠a͉̱͈̳̘ͧ̓͢n̶̡̟̰͔̣͇͉ͭ̕d̵͔͖̠͈̮̙̈́̾̂̌̾ͮ͒͠ ̨̭̩͈͖̦̜̓ͨͅm̛̔̑ͨ͏͎̳̺̰̺͍́a̵̲̻̋̆͋̆̐ÿ͎͎ͮ̄ͭ̀ͥb̶̮̳̞͙̃̕ȩ̴͎̫͕͉̱̘̬̅͛ͫͨ͝ ̸̺͚̭̇̾̉ͦa̰̫̳̤̞̤͇͚͙ͦͤ̃̆͐͐ͪ͑͌ ͕̯͙̟̋̍͠͡c̜̯̞̥͎̐͂̏̆͢͢o̧̩̣ͤ̈̉̚͜u̵͉͖͉̻͑͑ͪ͊̄̈ͤp̶̂ͪ͋҉̫͍͍̳̹̹l̢̬̖̖̤͇͆́e̬̤̅͋̑͒̄̕ ̲̟̯̭̘͂͛̌͛͊t͉̮̗̞̞̬̜̯̓̃̈́̊̆ͭͧ̐h̸̢͚̩͉̘̙̟̣̦͌̏̽̐͆ͧͣͅi̸̠̼̼̮̪̤͎̤ͨ͗̽́n̔̍̋͑ͤ̉̊̚͏̧̣̘̥g̢̧̻̩͍̙̹̀̓͗͐̕s̻̯̱̯̹̒ͧͦͬ͊͒́̀̂͟ ̮̼̰̻̘̗̼͛̒͋͟s̢͓̩̗͎͍̩̥̞ͮ̊̉̚h̷̝̞̻͉͓͈̰̜͇͋̃͛ͭ͋͑ͭ̏͟e̵̛̳̩̳͔͓ͪ̈́̈̀̈͌̃͂ ͎̮̜̤ͦͭ̇͗́͞ͅc̦̣̞̒͛ͨ́̔̃̃͠o͕͚̊̉͗m̻̫̠̯̥̱̠̻̿͊̅ͭͯͤm̸͙̮̲̺͉̭͖͉̃ͣ͐́ͧͩ̎͂̀͠e̜͕͔̬ͥ̒̍̈̒͜nͬ̋҉̩̺̙̼̼t͓̞ͤ̄̑̂ͭ̀̀͜͠e̛͇̗͖̩̮͍̐̋͞d̬̘͈̥̦̫͉͙̃̋͛̒́̕͡ ̧̩̓̆͌̏̇͡ȏ̠̻̰̭̜̭ͤͮ͋n̦̫ͪ̉͐ͩ͂̿ͦͯͤ,̵̢̰̝̂̑ ̿̐̓ͯͯ͗̄̚҉̧̙̫̯̞͇͘s̢̹̲̠̝̯̋̅͊͐͘o̭͑̈́͗͐͡ ̢͕͖̥͓̹͆̾͜Ĭ̸̲͎̝͕̗̀'̦̣̤͋̀͛ͫ̐ͭ̆̂́m̺̯ͨ̈͢ ͎̮͚͈̰͑͒̂̋̃ͣ͛ṉ̪͇̼͈͈̝͓̓ͫo̖̱͚̅̊̔̉̉͛̓͘ţ͕̦̮̫̦ͣ̊̓ͩ͌̏̎ ̪͓̞̫͇̥͛̈́ͪ͡ͅs̷̘̣̰̙̘̜̍̏̈́ủ̓̅҉̢͍̼̦̟̲̪́r̻̖̺̜ͮ̐̅ͬͦ̒e̓ͧ͋̅͟͏̼̟̱͓̤͈̦ ͓̝̯͓̜͚̪͉̈̇̃ͭͣ͆ͅỹ̸̦̬̳͉̑ͣo̙̙͎̠͖͙ͦ̊͌̆͆́u͓͉͇̗͎̎̃͗̑̑̅͜͜'̜̖ͨͩ̚r̥̖̉̆̆ͫ̕͝e̙̊ͦͩ̾ ̴̺̱̗̳̺̖̲̙͒̓̈́̑ͭi̵̭͉̹ͥͬ̀ͥ̚͢n̡̨͇͉͖͊̉̎ͬͮ͊ͧͤ͋t͓̠͈̫̑̀͊̉͘͜e͉̠̺ͨ̌ͯ͊͂̊̈́ŕ̒̏̓̔̓ͭ̋͜҉̙̙̫̗̱͙p͎͉̲̈́͑͂̈́̽͌ͦ̚͞ͅr̼̒ͣ͐͊̔͐̒ͩ́e̺͓͕͗̂̎ͪ͟͞͠ť̢͓̐̐̆̾ͦ͌i͉ͣ͆̌̾͒͡n̷̴͕̜̖̤̦͈͆ͭͤ̓̄͋̿g͖͓ͦ̏ͅ ̱̫̣̟̰̥̌̅̏̒͊̆͠t̪̥ͫ̏̂͟ĥ͘҉̡̭͇͕͖̱͚ą̷̹̪̟̬̹͔͚͍̺ͣͪ̕t͓̺̫̺̰̩̻̠͍ͥ̌̆̑̇̈̑͐́̕ ̽ͫ͗̓ͯ͐҉҉͙̟̪̺͎͙r̸̢̖̜ͮ̃̑͐ͨͫ̔͜ͅį̴̥̻̲̯̓̏͑̑g̴̨͕̲̳̹͓ͧ̋ḣ̰̫̤̩̗̣̮ͩ͗́t̲̳̯̹̒͑̉̐͘ ͚̳͚̳̂͝ĕ̞̺͔̄ͣ̽ͧ͡i̸̬͍̹͖̪̭͓ͣͮ̑̓ͧ̄̊ͫ̎t̆ͦ̈́ͫͬ̚͡҉͕̱̩̦h̶̺̖̺̥̠̜̲̞͌ͥ̿̊̑ͪ͠e̔̿̅͋̏͂͏̟̲̤͈̜r̓ͪͪ͏̛̙͎̖͍͟.̢͕̫̣̼̝̮̙̾̉ͬ̌̄ͭ͊
̭̟͇ͮ͆͘
peregrine i already apologized for that post being too long
please stop being mean to me :(

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

none of those is fluff
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by kraska77 »

lol...pere u should post more always
ure fun
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 251, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 190, Infinity 324 wrote:It's not really the read I have an issue with, it's your argument. You're trying to argue that wisdom's reason for calling me town is scummy, because you think it's unlikely he would believe that as town, correct? If not I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here
what?
and to expand on this a little bit, your argument here is that "I disagree with your argument, I think it's bullshit" is a weird approach to have as town in a game which is weird because exactly the approach you're taking with kraska right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 258, kraska77 wrote:lol...pere u should post more always
ure fun
I agree!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 259, Nachomamma8 wrote:
what?
and to expand on this a little bit, your argument here is that "I disagree with your argument, I think it's bullshit" is a weird approach to have as town in a game which is weird because exactly the approach you're taking with kraska right now.
It's especially weird because you've had a habit this game of questioning stuff (presumably a bunch of stuff you find odd) that you just got done doing or is extremely similar to something that you've just done. I don't mind hypocrisy in mafia (it happens plenty), but finding things odd when they're things that you're doing doesn't really make sense to me.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 256, Nachomamma8 wrote:peregrine i already apologized for that post being too long
please stop being mean to me
No problem with long posts- I just didn't parse it out. Plus I wanted a picture of how my brain does things. :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 258, kraska77 wrote:lol...pere u should post more always
ure fun
:lol:

I keep saying that (to myself)!

My mom and Jesus agree with me, too!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 253, Nachomamma8 wrote:none of those are actually fluff. the closest is #19, which is the response to a question and not really his point.
i can explain why there are scumhunting in each of these posts is necessary but I don't really feel like it should be; how is Wisdom detailing his reasons for townreading you in response to people calling the townread on you weak "fluff"?
It's not fluff, but it's not scumhunting either and not really necessary imo when no one was scumreading him for it
In post 255, Nachomamma8 wrote:
When Shaddowez first made the "tammy said I believe! She's scum!" point, you asked if that was a legitimate scumhunting question or not.
I pushed the reasoning for being bad.
Both of these approaches seem to share the same purpose; am I missing something here?
Right yeah. There's kind of a double standard here but I expected you to have some sort of purpose behind it whereas mine didn't really when I thought about it afterwards.

Anyway the main reason I brought it up was because after a certain point you seemed to be arguing that his reason was wrong instead of wondering whether it was genuine. I guess that's mainly my issue here.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 193, Kagami wrote:I think scum-wisdom would have pursued you more after the tryhard push.
That's about what I thought your reasoning was.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Infinity re:Wisdom- it is a playstyle thing
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 264, Infinity 324 wrote:it's not scumhunting either and not really necessary imo when no one was scumreading him for it
I disagree strongly with the first part, have no idea what you're saying with the "it wasn't necessary" part.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 259, Nachomamma8 wrote:
what?
Well the difference here is that I'm questioning, but I read kraska's post that I quoted as making a judgment. I don't think kraska doing that is scummy.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 266, PeregrineV wrote:@Infinity re:Wisdom- it is a playstyle thing
Interesting, because I remember him being different when I played with him before
In post 267, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 264, Infinity 324 wrote:it's not scumhunting either and not really necessary imo when no one was scumreading him for it
I disagree strongly with the first part, have no idea what you're saying with the "it wasn't necessary" part.
The way I see it, he was defending himself from kraska, who had no read on him.

Doesn't seem particularly productive to me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 264, Infinity 324 wrote:It's not fluff, but it's not scumhunting either and not really necessary imo when no one was scumreading him for it
all of the posts you quoted minus the "he's nacho" and "i would probably do it if we were buddies too" are related to solving the game
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 185, Wisdom wrote:
In post 180, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn't see that as a push/pointing out of something scummy (correct me if I'm wrong wisdom)
you're wrong and i dont get how you can still think this when there are discussions about your reaction to said push as well as my read progression on you.
In post 187, Wisdom wrote:
In post 183, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't like "you can't possibly believe this you're scum" arguments, do you often find that you can find scum in that way?
what are you saying here? because I don't see such an argument in kraska's post
Ok. Explain these.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 269, Infinity 324 wrote:The way I see it, he was defending himself from kraska, who had no read on him.

Doesn't seem particularly productive to me.
no, kraska stated that she thought my post re:you was scummy, and further she defended Wraith on the matter.
You think it's not important trying to understand why someone is defending my scumread, or trying to understand why she found my post scummy?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 264, Infinity 324 wrote:Anyway the main reason I brought it up was because after a certain point you seemed to be arguing that his reason was wrong instead of wondering whether it was genuine. I guess that's mainly my issue here.
This is typically my playstyle; challenge things that I find questionable, analyze reactions. Just because I'm not openly wondering in thread about whether someone looks genuine or not doesn't mean that's not what I'm looking for; not only is adding "I'm asking this because your reasoning seems iffy and I'm wondering if it comes from a genuine place or not" to the end of every post I make tedious as all hell, it lets people know what I'm reading for most (am I looking for the response to look genuine? am I looking for their reasoning to make sense? am I looking for both?).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 271, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok. Explain these.
you said "correct me if I'm wrong". you were wrong. he corrected you.
what exactly are you criticizing here?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”