Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Charloux »

Nothing to add, merely anticipating the verdict. Blake's latest posts merely cemented my vote though.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:59 am

Post by grapes »

DAY 2 VOTECOUNT 02

Tenshii (2):
Creature, Drone
Charloux (1):
Blakebtb23

Not Voting (4):
Cloudkicker, Charloux, ssbm_Kyouko, Tenshii

With 7 votes in play, 4 are needed to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-11-22 20:30:02)

Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio

Tenshii is V/LA until Saturday.
Blakebtb23
Blakebtb23
Townie
Blakebtb23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Blakebtb23 »

Drone were you talking to me or kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Well Drone (or Creature since you replaced into the IC slot, not sure if you're actually IC or they put SE into BBT's slot), could you explain the theory behind why NL D1 gives scum advantage in this setup? Especially when people are about to lynch someone that is all but confirmed town? This is my first game and I don't really see where scum gets advantage. I think Blake agrees because he's new to forums as well, though he plays irl. I don't think Charloux is mafia, but I may be wrong about you with Tenshii. Nothing said so far is convincing me to vote outside of {Blake, Tenshii} so far though.

Right now I have intent to put Tenshii at (L-1), and would not unvote if intent to hammer was declared by someone. Want to hear Cloud, Blake, and Charloux's opinions on this, since the hammer at that point would be jointly on me and one of them. I don't like the way he comes in for a quick post that mostly asks questions instead of answers them, then goes V/LA to a day that doesn't match the date, so I'm not even sure when he's supposed to come back (Fri 11 or Sat 12). Sometimes I lose track of the day but never the date so I'm leaning towards him being back the 11th.

pedit: I think he was talking to you but I think it was unfair not to address that question at both of us, as I addressed above
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Creature »

The only situation nolynch is good is when you're in a MyLo and scum kill can't be stopped, but if you can guess who's dying, it's just a waste.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Creature »

Any lynch > Nolynch > PR lynch
Sigh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

ebwop: I was addressing different people in the same section of my post. When I said "you" I meant Blake, not Drone:
Well Drone (or Creature since you replaced into the IC slot, not sure if you're actually IC or they put SE into BBT's slot), could you explain the theory behind why NL D1 gives scum advantage in this setup? Especially when people are about to lynch someone that is all but confirmed town? This is my first game and I don't really see where scum gets advantage. I think Blake agrees because he's new to forums as well, though he plays irl.

I don't think Charloux is mafia, but I may be wrong about
Blake
with Tenshii. Nothing said so far is convincing me to vote outside of {Blake, Tenshii} so far though.

Right now I have intent to put Tenshii at (L-1), and would not unvote if intent to hammer was declared by someone. Want to hear Cloud, Blake, and Charloux's opinions on this, since the hammer at that point would be jointly on me and one of them. I don't like the way he comes in for a quick post that mostly asks questions instead of answers them, then goes V/LA to a day that doesn't match the date, so I'm not even sure when he's supposed to come back (Fri 11 or Sat 12). Sometimes I lose track of the day but never the date so I'm leaning towards him being back the 11th.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Creature »

If it gets to the point where you have to lynch an uncounterclaimed cop claim or nolynch, it's better to nolynch. Though, you should avoid getting into that situation.
Sigh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't think we gained anything from lynching Hellfire, but I guess some people weren't sure if he was faking or not so that's probably why they lynched Hell if they were town. Scum would lynch him because he's town.
Blakebtb23
Blakebtb23
Townie
Blakebtb23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Blakebtb23 »

I would be fine with a Tenshii lynch because after that V/LA post his scum suspicion raised a lot in my eyes. It is also much better than lynching me because when I flip town you guys still might lynch tenshii and he could possibly flip town and then we'd lose. If Tenshii flips mafia then you guys will probably lynch me but then it is still 2 town - 1 mafia so we have a shot and i think my town flip would give a lot of info.

If Tenshii does flip town then where does everyones reads go? Am i still suspicious?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If Tenshii flips town I'd have to reevaluate things. Hoping PR has info for town by D3. I think Cloud already posted his thought on a Tenshii wagon in , but maybe he's reconsidered since. Still want to know if Charloux would lynch Tenshii. If one or both of Charloux and Cloud would lynch Tenshii, and neither Drone nor Creature would retract their vote, I suggest we wait out his V/LA and get a claim, then lynch if it still looks right.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Kyouko is kinda being heavily inconsistent about her willingness to put tenshii on L-1 when she insisted on not wasting the remaining 2 days of d1. I want more content from him and ofc we will wait for a claim. Blake if youre town i would like you to stop riding charloux's dick and find mafia in kyouko/drone/creature from your pov
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

D1 town was pushing for a lynch on someone who was obviously town to me. We're in D2 now, we have more info. I think Tenshii has been given enough opportunities to provide content and he refuses to do so each time. This is why I'm suggesting now we come up with something close to unanimous (see my ) to force Tenshii do provide something meaningful. I take from your post that you have not changed opinions on Tenshii. Still awaiting Charloux's opinion, and confirmation from Drone/Creature that they are sure of their vote where it sits.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Drone »

Confirmation from me?
I wouldn't be voting if there was a feeling of uncertainty in me.
And btw, Creature is the IC. I started this game from the very beginning
For science. For the mind!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 712, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:D1 town was pushing for a lynch on someone who was obviously town to me. We're in D2 now, we have more info. I think Tenshii has been given enough opportunities to provide content and he refuses to do so each time. This is why I'm suggesting now we come up with something close to unanimous (see my ) to force Tenshii do provide something meaningful. I take from your post that you have not changed opinions on Tenshii. Still awaiting Charloux's opinion, and confirmation from Drone/Creature that they are sure of their vote where it sits.

What is the new information you got from d1 to be confident about tenshii being mafia ? You know that if anything, d1's flip makes tenshii leaning town af, so again that post looks fake
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Creature »

Well, I am townreading Cloudkicker and Drone. My Kyouko townread is also solidifying. Blake seemed pretty town in his latest posts.
Sigh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't see what about the flips from D1 and N1 make Tenshii look townlean. The new info I'm getting is the very different ways Tenshii and Blake are responding to pressure, combined with a bit of PoE after seeing the flips. Is there something specific about the flips that makes you think Tenshii is more likely town now? I didn't see it.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 687, Tenshii wrote:In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Creature why did you hammer without giving me an opportunity to push Tenshii further? There was still plenty of time to deadline at that point, at least I thought so.

@Creature, Why did you dodge this Creature? Also, explain your progression from townreading Rask to scumreading her?
@Creature
In post 691, Blakebtb23 wrote:Tenshii's latest post has upped his scum possibility in my eyes a ton, he ignored all the accusations against him and asked 4 seperate questions, then went v/la for 3 days.
What accusations? There was an empty vote with a weak meta read and a team scumread that didn't explain any scuminess to it.

P-Edit: I thought I posted a response to Kyouko's 636 but I guess I didn't. I'll post about it soon.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tenshii drops a bare Hellfire vote in his 199 soon after Blake officially votes for Hellfire, putting himself and Blake on the Hell wagon with Cloud. Add Raskol (who at that point was on for policy reasons, and she flipped town anyways) and that puts Hell on L-1.
Even though I've explained why I naked voted, Kyouko is trying to use the naked vote as a justification for being scummy.
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tenshii's 281 sheeps Raskol and votes drone when he senses the tides of the wagon turning. Raskol has a lot of people thinking she's town at this point (and she turned out to be) so he goes after Drone.
This is severely misrepping my progression from:

Voting Hellfire > Unvoting/Townreading Hellfire > Scumreading Drone
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I also thought Tenshii's 84 and Blake's 110 were really weird together. Why is Blake repeating Tenshii's question for him, especially when Blake, to this point, at least reads turkish as a townlean? This is what initially aroused my suspicion during the reread.
You've said this aroused your suspicion yet I can't arrive at any logical conclusion as to how this is scum indicative at all.
In post 703, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Right now I have intent to put Tenshii at (L-1), and would not unvote if intent to hammer was declared by someone. Want to hear Cloud, Blake, and Charloux's opinions on this, since the hammer at that point would be jointly on me and one of them.
Why are you so cautious about putting your (I think biggest?) scumread at L-1?
In post 703, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't like the way he comes in for a quick post that mostly asks questions instead of answers them, then goes V/LA to a day that doesn't match the date, so I'm not even sure when he's supposed to come back (Fri 11 or Sat 12). Sometimes I lose track of the day but never the date so I'm leaning towards him being back the 11th.
What questions? Quote them. Also this is trying to paint V/LA (which is NAI) as something that is scum indicative.

Also, Kyouko is milking the crap out of not being on the Hellfire wagon.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Agree with tenshii there
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Oh shit lol i just reread and realized drone is scum and tenshiis town this is quite funny, drone d1 was horrendous and drome never voted correctly, will have to reread
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres 100% at the very very least 1 mafia in creature and drone imho
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Still getting a general vibe of a lack of a willingness to provide answers from Tenshii. Another post in the same vein as pretty much every one of his lengthy posts- I'm not getting much of anything from it except more questions. I'm not going to bother quoting questions because it seems like the last time I quoted the specific things you asked me to quote you very selectively waded through the things I brought up and addressed what you felt like with questions and didn't explain anything about your own motivations. You say I "try to use" things you do against you and "severely misrep" you.
Like I said before, I think you've had enough chances to give something useful up. I shouldn't be surprised that your posts are more of the same but I guess you won't budge on this. If there's nothing useful to be given by you I'm ready to pry the info from your flip.

VOTE: Tenshii

L-1
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Charloux »

Sorry for my lack of activity, had an exam today(YES SATURDAY), so i was preparing for it.
Like i said, i think both scum are in the Blake, Tenshii, Creature pool, with the likelihood at that order, so i'd rather lynch Blake.
@Cloud: Why do you think Tenshii is town based on the lynch wagon? I came to the opposite conclusion.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 722, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Still getting a general vibe of a lack of a willingness to provide answers from Tenshii. Another post in the same vein as pretty much every one of his lengthy posts- I'm not getting much of anything from it except more questions. I'm not going to bother quoting questions because it seems like the last time I quoted the specific things you asked me to quote you very selectively waded through the things I brought up and addressed what you felt like with questions and didn't explain anything about your own motivations. You say I "try to use" things you do against you and "severely misrep" you.
Translation: An excuse to dodge all my points on Kyouko. An excuse for not providing questions that didn't exist.

What exactly do you have on me? (*cough* nothing.) Your whole initial read on me was based on Cloud being Town and Blake being scum with me. The latter which you've slowly started to let go on. A lot of your case on me is indeed twisting NAI things and painting them scummy.

The whole "i'm not going to quote" thing is a lie considering that you didn't even ask questions that I didn't answer in the first place.

The whole "waded through the things I addressed...." is called DEFENDING. This is again what I mean when Kyouko is twisting things.

If I get lynched today, get Kyouko tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”