TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

Not necessarily. In this setup though if we mislynch and I'm somehow wrong about wobbuffet town is in worse shape.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 am

Post by MortFeld »

Ah I see.

Wobbu, why aren't you giving me your Green reads?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just on page 1 I want to vote Misa 'cause his looks like overexplaning and I'm already reading Coopers slot, not only b/c scum is voting for him but his his seems p similar to his mindless agreeing with posts like he did in the game we played together.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though Cooper later calling Misa a "new townie" so meh...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 107, copper223 wrote:You are producing a lot of IIoA and your posting is pretty stale, I don't see an effort to game solve.
disagree, like he just got done pointing out what he felt was scummy behavior from Misa so the hell?

Don't really like could be scum hedging on both the biggest wagons (though Misa wasn't really a big wagon yet but she had alot of heat on her early)

Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nero town, ThinkBig slot town, still havent read lololol
Mort still gives me the heeby jeebies but w/e

Existence of HS wagon being the only wagon just makes me not happy bout it
that and Sequencers obvtown posting since ive replaced in
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

If there were questions for me pls restate
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1131, Road Kamelot wrote:If there were questions for me pls restate
I felt like we had a good back and forth with my and but you went missing after 1042. So some specific questions:
Why did you, in , misrep Wobbu's conclusion about HS from ?

Explain your Green! read of Nero please.
In post 1130, Road Kamelot wrote: Mort still gives me the heeby jeebies but w/e
I'm not particularly happy just leaving this here. Is that a Red! read? What about my play gives you the heeby jeebies?

Why is your vote still on Creeps when you basically said it was a failed reaction test?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Oh it wasnt a rxn test it was literally just me being curious

My read of you is the most sunburnt of oranges
you give me the heebies and plenty of the jeebies due to your way of things

For one calling me in 1040 misrepping when it was me misreading. thats kind of a negative spin there yknow. youre right in he had HS as a scumlean so my b
How come youre not on my ass for not reading this time?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nero is town bc i just read his catchups
He doesnt give a shit bout looking town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

VOTE: Toto
Who wants to play guess why
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Do you want me to yell about you not reading? If you don't think reading is important, you're probably Red. If you're Green, I assume you'll get to it soon if you're no longer V/LA.
In post 1133, Road Kamelot wrote: you give me the heebies and plenty of the jeebies due to your way of things
I still do not know what this means and it looks like you're just throwing shade.
In post 1133, Road Kamelot wrote: For one calling me in 1040 misrepping when it was me misreading. thats kind of a negative spin there yknow. youre right in he had HS as a scumlean so my b
Cool, so you misread and did not misrep. That's an answer to my question.
In post 1134, Road Kamelot wrote:Nero is town bc i just read his catchups
He doesnt give a shit bout looking town
Nero has commented on RVS and the very early stages of actual gameplay, focusing exclusively on 2 players. Do you think it would be difficult for a Red player to appear gamesolvey with this sample size?
In post 1135, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: Toto
Who wants to play guess why
We could also play explain your vote because 'guess why' is a game reserved for people who have read the thread.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Hmm, your read of Nero isn't even that they look Green, it's that they don't care about looking Green. My question stands, corrected: Do you think it would be difficult for a Red player to appear carefree with this sample size?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

When did i say nero was appearing gamesolvey i just said he didnt give a shit abt looking town
Do you think hes scum or town
This post feels very wait and see and not very scumhunty

Do you have an opinion on whether im red or green based on my attitude abt reading?? do i sound as though im overly concerned with reading the whole game to you y/n

I havent read the thread but i read Totos ISO so why do you think i voted him

ok why tf does ms keep logging me out while im in the middle of posting

Pedit not caring about looking town is a towntell friendo
I also DID NOT call Nero carefree
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1138, Road Kamelot wrote: Pedit not caring about looking town is a towntell friendo
This doesn't answer my question. Let's accept that not caring about looking town is a towntell. Scum know this and will try to imitate this behavior when possible. As the game goes on, this becomes more difficult as information grows.

Now, Nero has commented on a very small portion of the game timewise and has exclusively focused on 2/13 of the game's players. The question was: is not caring about looking town really such a strong town tell when the sample size is so small? What I'm asking, more generally, is - how can Nero's attitude throughout these posts, whatever it is, possibly be cause for a Green! read?
In post 1138, Road Kamelot wrote: I also DID NOT call Nero carefree
This also looks like avoiding my question. I used carefree as a stand-in for 'not caring about looking town,' which seemed reasonable but I will be more precise with you in the future.
In post 1138, Road Kamelot wrote: I havent read the thread but i read Totos ISO so why do you think i voted him
Nope.
In post 1138, Road Kamelot wrote:When did i say nero was appearing gamesolvey i just said he didnt give a shit abt looking town
Do you think hes scum or town
This post feels very wait and see and not very scumhunty
I am completely null on Nero because his slot has like, 3 posts with content and it's basically all regarding RVS.

This comment feels very throw shadey and not very scumhunty.
In post 1138, Road Kamelot wrote: Do you have an opinion on whether im red or green based on my attitude abt reading?? do i sound as though im overly concerned with reading the whole game to you y/n
You do not sound overly concerned with reading the whole game. Is this supposed to be a Green! tell?
Your side of this interaction with me feels defensive and skittish. You are making these weird digs at me and have been since you replaced in and voted Creeps because you "wanted to test what Mort said" which by the way looks literally like a reaction test, contrary to what you said in . I felt you were avoiding my questions earlier with complete lack of answer but you were V/LA so I kept an open mind; now I feel you skirting my questions in a Red! way by presenting as answers words that are not answers. I think you are Red.

One of the few things I agree with you on is that HS has been obvtown posting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Road
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Road needs rope. Give their interactions with me an honest read and tell me they aren't Red.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Oh I misread a part of what you said about red/green read based on your attitude toward reading.

But I mean, are you kidding me?
You said: aren't you gonna get mad that I'm not reading?
I said: If you're Green, you'll read soon. If you don't, you're probably Red.
You said: Well which is it? Am I Red because I don't want to read, or Green?

I literally said, if you actually don't read I think you're Red. Am I supposed to be metaing you or something to figure out your attitude toward reading?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

HS has been obvtown posting but you were content to keep your vote there until u had input from me? lol k
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

No srsly it took you interacting with me to realize that HS was obvtown??? Youve been active this whole time and did not think that the l-2 wagon on obvtown was worth your attention
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Wow, that's your response?

Where did I say that I didn't think HS was obvtown posting before you said so? Before you answer, peek at where I breadcrumb this idea.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yeah i dont buy keeping your vote on HS while he was obvtown posting
Thats... bad
And gr8 so you were having second thoughts way earlier but did not... move your vote??
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by MortFeld »

It seems like you think I had Red! motivation to keep my vote on HS while exploring what others thought of the slot. Is this accurate? If so, could you explain why?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Or is it that you think keeping my vote on HS while having second thoughts is Red! motivated? If this is the case, consider that I had been having second thoughts way earlier than the post I linked, essentially boiled down to - head says Red, gut says Green. This specifically is what I was trying to work out, am I still Red for not unvoting?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1147, MortFeld wrote:Or is it that you think keeping my vote on HS while having second thoughts is Red! motivated? If this is the case, consider that I had been having second thoughts way earlier than the post I linked, essentially boiled down to - head says Red, gut says Green. This specifically is what I was trying to work out, am I still Red for not unvoting?
Yeah tbh bc you just now said that HS was obvtown posting and unvoted
So either you had the obvtown read earlier or it just showed up
If you had it earlier then letting someone be close to a lynch w a townread on them while on their wagon is bad. And im not going to explain the scum motive there bc i should not have to lol
And if you just decided on the obvtown while it was wavering b4 then it comes back to deciding to solidify your HS townread after talking to your scumread

Its one thing to keep your vote on someone while pressuring them to read them better but thats not the situation youve described
VOTE: Mort
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Awesome, at least you're not voting Creeps. Now, would be awesome if you could read the rest of the game and participate in a way that makes sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”