Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10625 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't think allying with me tomorrow is such a good idea, but I -also- am not disappointed.

So, work out your alliance preferences and I'll settle for whomever I'm assigned to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10626 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 6629, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6589, Titus wrote:Dgb we're popcorning who we voted in the event.

Who is your ally?
TWIE
Okay so TWIE knew that DGB was Jasper by day 3 .....the question is if TWIE told his scum buddies that DGB was Jasper......If so scum might of avoided the DGB wagon more than if the did not know he was the traitor
DGB claimed traitor early in the game so its possible that the scum knew he was scum . SC had the ability to know Jasper so its possible that SC transmitted that knowledge to a scum buddy before dying.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10627 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

A bit of correction...... SC could find out if a player is Jasper.

I think DGB put out the traitor claim.....to maybe get a hook up with somebody from the main scum group.

There is no solid evidence but the pieces seems to point that scum knew DGB was scum before he was lynched day 3
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10628 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by grapes »

Yea scum knew DGB was probably traitor fairly early on. About the time she claimed traitor I'd imagine.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10629 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by grapes »

I also don't really care who I ally with if someone would like to just let me know.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10630 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:29 pm

I am thinking there is prob just 1 scum at most each on The SC wagon and on DGB

I think we should prob be hunting off those wagon

Vote

Thinking that the role was design as it was to make people think it was town based. Could be wrong but if Shadow somehow flips town we should kill Kras as his role is BS.
I was reading The Real People blues Mafia and this doesn't seem like scum Kras
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10631 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Vote Shadow
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10632 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Kraska

That's L-3/4. Thought there were more votes.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10633 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I hope Kras flips scum and I am wrong but I really think that Kras is town. I don't think there is a way to avoid a Kras lynch

I know if Kras flips scum I will be lynched tomorrow but that's okay. We will still be down to 1 scum so losing a town will not hurt the town.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10634 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: kraska
Creature and tfl are town...can u not let shiro and shadow escape rope Tom? Rr is also worth looking at...look at the way they tiptoed around my lynch

Vla till wednesday
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10635 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10622, farside22 wrote:We should talk quicking about alliances.
I would like to get into an alliance with shiro.
If not him, then TFL you can come with me. You know I"m not scum and I've been very good about not disbanding with anyone since day 1.
I think I should ally with TFl. He isn't reading the thread at all and I need to tell him something. :facepalm:
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10636 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

Random sure is taking his time to do whatever moi wants him to do
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10637 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm

@Shadow
I get it you think that Kras contradicted herself and is thus scum. My point is that she seems like she might just be playing sloppily. Maybe I am bias bc I have played sloppily as town and been scum read,
Why should I ally with you over someone I feel fairly trusting of.....
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10638 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Cause I think you are town and your current reads are bad. I can help you with that.
There are some things I want to say which should be fairly obvious, but if I say them explicitly in the thread there is a chance that scum kill me.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10639 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Actually you know what, fuck it.
If scum decide to kill me before the masons/mastin. I'll consider it a victory.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10640 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Spoiler: Skybird role pm
Skybird was Eyeball, aligned with the
Threats to Earth
Due to this death, stress has been lowered by 2, towards Slice of Life.
Eyeball's role functions as follows:[/smallcaps][/b]
Spoiler:
Eyeball, A Ruby In Need of Closure
I'm Ruby-1F4 Cut-4ND. I fought in the war for Earth.
You are aligned with the Scum Faction. You are a Gem.
At the very least, I thought Jasper might have some answers, but...

If you ally with any player, you will learn if they are a Human or a Gem.
So long as you are allied with a player, you are immune to all actions.

I never thought I'd get a chance like this.

If stress is at -2 or lower, your factional kill will have enhanced priority when overcoming protective effects--it can still be redirected or protected against by similarly 'enhanced priority' protection.
If only you and/or Jasper are the final living members of your faction, any factional kill you attempt will always have enhanced priority.
This kill will still fail on any non-legal target, such as any player that counts as 'out of game' for any reason.

What will the Diamonds say when they hear that a Ruby defeated Rose Quartz? They're gonna give me my own Pearl!

If no other 'Gem' characters exist outside of the scum faction, you gain control of a unique 'Pearl' account.
I will send the details of this account to you if this is ever the case.
This unique Pearl account will show up in the list of living players and on vote counts.
You can submit votes with this Pearl account--both you and this Pearl account can never be the only voting players on a lynch.
You can not post from this Pearl account otherwise.
This Pearl account may be voted for and affected by Climax actions.
This Pearl account can not form alliances.
Each Climax Phase, you may have this Pearl slot perform one of the following actions:
-This slot may protect any target player from being killed--any kills targeting the protected player will be redirected to the Pearl slot. This may not be used on consecutive Climax Phases.
-This slot may target any player to cause their submitted action to fail. This may not be used on consecutive Climax Phases.

EVENT:
Sworn to the Sword

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Activate this ability during the Climax Phase.
PRIORITY: 3--if used during Episode 1, it is priority 0.
REQUIREMENTS: You may only activate this ability at +2 or higher Stress. No requirements if used during Episode 1.
Flavor is tied to the Episodes, "Sworn to the Sword" and "Crack the Whip"
The following information will be publicly posted in the game thread:
If used during Episode 1, the following will happen:
You will form an alliance with the player with the flavor of 'Steven Universe'.
You will gain a double-vote for the rest of the game.
The following information is private and only known to you:
However, Steven will also become immune to any action submitted by you--only you will know this.
Steven will not be immune to your Pearl's actions or your -4 Stress Factional Kill.

If used during any other Episode, this Event has the following public effects instead;
Town may perform two lynches during this Episode's Exposition.
After one player is lynched, the player lynched will die, then the votecount and deadline will reset for a second lynch.

I got nothing else to lose.

You are aligned with
Threats to Earth
In order to win the game, your faction must equal or exceed the number of other surviving players left alive.
In order to win the game, at least one Threat to Earth player must be alive.

The current Stress is -1:

basically skybird had a double vote already and if they had killed all gems in the game who were not scum. Skybird would have got an extra vote. That's 3 votes and almost an auto win in lylo.
Add that to the fact they she could check if the person is a gem or not by allying with them.
It kind of explams why they killed Yume with an event. She was a gem.

So really what you need to ask yourself is why is scum skybird allying with scum shadow day 1, when there is zero information to gained and is crappy scum play.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10641 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I was going to tell this to TFL in the alliance PT so I could direct him to a better vig target.
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10642 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Hmm..... I read through sky ISO and I missed it..... To be fair I was trying to find any connections SB might of had.

Honestly I am a bit frustrated bc I am playing so sloppily this game.......

unvote

I still think that atleast 1 scum was off 2 if not all the wagon. I also don't think Kras is scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10643 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:43 pm

@everyone....

Is there a reason to think that there is a Pearl in the Game given the Fake Pearl account. This would mean that there is 4 mason and not 5 or did I miss something

Hmmm......
Both Kras and Shadow could be telling the truth as Shadow does not implies town ( though he could be ) and Kras is a mod town claim ( if she is telling the truth) . Honestly Kras feel like a whatever town right now....it just fel like a town that given up. Guess she could be
a whatever scum but she just seem like a townie who gave up more than scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10644 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:45 pm

I Mastin included in the Gem PT....... Forgot about her.....sorry Mastin
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10645 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Creature »

Did random do his thing?
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Well if you look at the sc wagon I'm pretty sure there is at least 1 scum at that wagon if not 2.
So kraska, Shiro or rr.
Who is Shiro aligned I think today?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Creature »

Shiro is allied with me. Not sure if she is aligned with me though.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok catching up now …

MOD – can we vote as a game to force-replace Random? Frankly I’m kinda sick of everything being held up for him given he isn’t playing the game

Realistically if he wasn’t a Crystal Gem I’d be so tempted to power-lynch him right now. So frustrated.

And no – he hasn’t done the VERY SIMPLE thing he needs to do that should have taken him all of 5 seconds to do.

Also …
No More Kraksa votes until Random / Replacement gets his thing done.

About Alliances – they should be firmed up for tonight’s selections. I propose the Fuzzy be set up to ally with the scummiest living player each Night. If said player doesn’t activate an Alliance with Fuzzy (baring outside issues like the scum event I described or fuzzy flaking on the Alliance) they are lynched the next day no questions asked. This would make sure Fuzzy has access to his Vig shot as much as possible even if he doesn’t want to use it. Creature would be my suggestion for his Alliance mate tonight.

Also taking suggestions on who I should best Ally with tonight. Was thinking either Grapes or farside would be best but would not be opposed to fuzzy if the Town as a whole doesn’t like my fuzzy Alliance plan above.

@farside
re: – thanks!

--
In post 10617, kraska77 wrote:What part of scum will have to kill me either tonight or tomorrow night is hard to understand I wonder
Probably the part where you being scum means that shot is never happening?
In post 10634, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: kraska
Creature and tfl are town...can u not let shiro and shadow escape rope Tom? Rr is also worth looking at...look at the way they tiptoed around my lynch
Thinking the day can be ended early at Slice of Life (aka scum auto kill at Night) if people get lazy with the vote-count is see …

--
In post 10554, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@MOI
So your answer to me is pretty much screw you I don't have to answer for something that might be consider scummy bc I wont be lynched. Heck I'm was not even scum reading you. Yes I was suspicious but I was not scum reading you. Now you made me a bit more suspicious. I don't think the question I asked were unreasonable..
Yes. Frankly I’m treating you with such kid gloves about your posting because I think you are very likely Town. I’m interested in lynching the last of the scum. I’m not interested in dealing with goofy theories and holding hands.

There is no (Steven) universe where I’m scum fuzzy. That’s been sorted out long, long ago. Spending any time getting me to justify my reasoning to you is a waste of effort on your part.
In post 10643, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Is there a reason to think that there is a Pearl in the Game given the Fake Pearl account. This would mean that there is 4 mason and not 5 or did I miss something
Pearl is one of the two remaining Gems (either myself or Random).

--
In post 10567, mastin2 wrote:I'm hoping--even praying--that's the case, because quite bluntly, I don't know what to do if I'm wrong. I've been trying to figure that out. People are actually agreeing with me in my scumhunting, and if I'm fully honest, that's actually freaking me out quite a lot. I'm not used to people thinking I'm right. In short, kraska-Creature is my assumed scumteam, but right now, I have no fallback plan. No worst-case scenario where one or both of them flip town. I'd prefer having that, but I don't, and everyone seemingly being more or less in agreement with my reads (save the lynchees, kraska and Creature)? Not exactly helping.
We haven’t clearly always been in agreement (see SnarkySnowman :D ) but I’m with you. I think that kraska – Creature makes a ton of sense. And if one (or god forbid both, but I don’t see that happening TBH) there is time to re-assess. Pesonally if kraska isn’t scum then Shiro / RR should go next even if Creature seems more likely scum simply for the Sir Cakez wagon. I’d honestly lean RR and I know you think they are Town.

I know Random and yourself aren’t scum and don’t think fuzzy, grapes, farside or Almost are either. That leaves a pretty small pool of candidates and looking back at Vote Counts, posts and events should make a PoE win possible even if kraska – Creature isn’t a lock.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, allying with TFL then.

Who should I check tonight?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”