Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1101, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1095, Human Sequencer wrote:Wobbs isn't a green read. All of my green read comes from Copper. Wobbs looks like a fool to be honest, his misrepping is horrible. This is why I'd need a case.
The copper greenread is mostly because of the effort he put into gamesolving.
He acted consistently within himself, as in he never had a contradiction of motive or otherwise. His opinions logically changed when he found reason to (see post ) and in his argument with you and TwoFace, he picked his side and stuck with it.
His analysis of scum likely opportunistically jumping on his wagon is very credible, and my read of his argument with you and TF screams TvTT to me.
Posts like and [post]463] just don't come from scum in my eyes, especially the latter which is filled with logically consistent reads that coincide with what he's expressed recently.
Thanks for this assessment. I really don't see Red playing the way you are, especially when you've been at L-2 for such a long time. Earlier I said that I don't see Green!HS as likely, I do think that you've done certain things that logically should not come from town.

Drone, your vote of HS is basically because of this. What do you think of the idea that, judging from HS' more recent posts, they are actually VT and were fumbling with theory with all that PR hunting?

Pedit: it's not important, but it seems like you're saying you won't be able to catch up and post until Monday.
In post 1122, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1119, MortFeld wrote:@TF - You think no lynch benefits town here? Why?
Well it's a non issue now but if we did NL, today it wouldn't hurt town as much as if we mislynch
UNVOTE: HS

Why is this wagon still on?
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Drone »

@TF
You don't want the player pool to be an even number.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Drone »

Btw, is it a sin if I find Kamelot's points on Mort pretty legit?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:57 am

Post by MortFeld »

It's not a sin if you have reasoning that makes sense. Which points exactly, btw?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

[quote="In post 1224, MortFeld"If Road maintains the accusation after catching up, then I'll know it's Red! motivated.[/quote]
I agree, unless she's changed her mind on why she scumreads you.
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:12 am

Post by MortFeld »

Well yeah. Would have to be a pretty original reason.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could someone explain that thing Shadow posted from Nacho. He was everyone to claim like we are a pr?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:28 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.30

[L-3]
Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer,
[0] ArcAngel9 -
[1] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[3] Human Sequencer - Lil Uzi Vert, Shadow_step, Toto,
[1] MortFeld - Road Kamelot,
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ArcAngel9, DeathByWobbuffet, Drone,

MOD NOTES:
Lil Uzi Vert and ArcAngel9 is being prodded. I'll give Chaos another chance tomorrow to participate or I'm replacing him. please guys, Try your best to participate because we have too many replacements!

V/LA:
Toto, ChaosOmega and Road Kamelot

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-21 15:40:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:28 am

Post by MortFeld »

Yeah, he wants everyone to basically claim 3 roles and 3 night actions, and when someone dies and is telling the truth we can see what they did, so they don't have to breadcrumb.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1228, MortFeld wrote:It's not a sin if you have reasoning that makes sense. Which points exactly, btw?
The part when you maintained your votes on HS even though you started doubting theory scuminess, after all L-2 ain't a random wagon, especially when it was held for this long.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:43 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1234, Drone wrote:
In post 1228, MortFeld wrote:It's not a sin if you have reasoning that makes sense. Which points exactly, btw?
The part when you maintained your votes on HS even though you started doubting theory scuminess, after all L-2 ain't a random wagon, especially when it was held for this long.
How is believing there is a very good Red case on someone inconsistent with believing their more recent posts look Green?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am

Post by MortFeld »

For you to think that Road's case holds water, you must think that I was saying something more than "HS has been saying things that look town"
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Drone »

Well, what I'm saying is that Kamelot ain't that scummy. And from what I've seen from you this far, I wouldn't be all that worried.

Trying to think as a replacement, I can understand the suspicion on you, from them.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 am

Post by MortFeld »

I already ceded that Road is not scummy for their accusation alone. It's all the other stuff.
In post 1206, MortFeld wrote: Voted Creeps explicitly as a reaction test, then later said it was not a reaction test
Said my case against HS makes them town, when their argument was actually that the case is NAI
Misrepped/misread Wobbu's conclusion, speaking for him in the process, about HS, while I was trying to dialogue with Wobbu and not with Road
Green! read Nero with almost zero information
Before Road had concrete stuff to justify a vote, they said I gave them the 'heeby jeebies' and declined to explain what this meant
Voted Toto and said 'Guess why!' When I said, no, I'd rather see your reasons, they said 'no u tell me'
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 am

Post by MortFeld »

This combined with the fact that Misa looked Reddish and replaced out when pressure started mounting. What do you think?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

What's 'Green!' and 'Red!'?
Is it just green+ and red+?
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:19 am

Post by MortFeld »

It's just Green/Red applied to an element of gameplay. I'm getting used to the nomenclature and testing stuff. It feels weird to say things like "Green read" and "Red motivation." I am certain that capitalization is correct though.

I'll try to stop doing that if it's confusing.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:20 am

Post by MortFeld »

The one place where I'll have to do it is with Green!Player I think, to discuss alignment hypotheticals.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Drone »

@Mort
I didn't reread closely enough, all I have to say.

VOTE: Kamelot
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:36 am

Post by MortFeld »

That's L-2 btw.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MortFeld »

Wobbu you've posted but I still don't know who you think is Green. I don't understand why this, of all things, should be like pulling teeth.

Have your Red reads changed from ? What do you think about Road?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

RK's lack of willingness to reread is starting to scream scum to me. At first I thought I was an odd play style thing but it's clear at this point that it isn't.

She's town reading people for weak reasons and not really bothering to engage with anyone. I'm going to admit that toward the end of TB's time in this game I was town reading the slot but Angel hasn't done much to redeem it so I'm not sure how anyone has a solid town read there. The Nero town read is another weak read as well. It is very easy to fake that I don't care how I look attitude and coast to victory as scum. Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.

I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.

Also her questions to Mort don't read like someone trying to sort a player, they read like traps laid out in order to build flimsy cases and set up mislynches down the road. Why ask Mort why he didn't press you about reading this time when the bigger issue is that you had actually opinions in the post in which he replied to? You gave out two town reads and said he gives you the heeby jeebies. He's asked you to explain those reads and she deflected by bringing up the reading issue. One could easily assume you did some reading if you're coming to those conclusions despite you stating that you didn't. Then the overly concerned question? What is she achieving by asking this? It's clear you don't so why ask?

I also don't like when she voted for Toto. Felt like scum waiting for town to give them reasons to justify his vote or scum trying to catch someone who was SR Toto but didn't vote him or isn't voting him so he can push a mislynch.

With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:RK's lack of willingness to reread is starting to scream scum to me. At first I thought I was an odd play style thing but it's clear at this point that it isn't.

She's town reading people for weak reasons and not really bothering to engage with anyone. I'm going to admit that toward the end of TB's time in this game I was town reading the slot but Angel hasn't done much to redeem it so I'm not sure how anyone has a solid town read there. The Nero town read is another weak read as well. It is very easy to fake that I don't care how I look attitude and coast to victory as scum. Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.

I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.

Also her questions to Mort don't read like someone trying to sort a player, they read like traps laid out in order to build flimsy cases and set up mislynches down the road. Why ask Mort why he didn't press you about reading this time when the bigger issue is that you had actually opinions in the post in which he replied to? You gave out two town reads and said he gives you the heeby jeebies. He's asked you to explain those reads and she deflected by bringing up the reading issue. One could easily assume you did some reading if you're coming to those conclusions despite you stating that you didn't. Then the overly concerned question? What is she achieving by asking this? It's clear you don't so why ask?

I also don't like when she voted for Toto. Felt like scum waiting for town to give them reasons to justify his vote or scum trying to catch someone who was SR Toto but didn't vote him or isn't voting him so he can push a mislynch.

With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK
With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK lynch at this pint and I feel like it's a better wagon
VOTE: Road
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure why the last part cut off there. Also that is L-1

RK is at L-1. Please do not hammer without a claim
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:04 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Nevermind.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”