Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Toto wrote:Interesting case zach. Why didnt you question me during the game about this when you were scumreading me?

Please refer to post #69.

Also, I don't think I was even looking at you at the time. I was more scumreading massive and Dunn.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VC 6.1
Toto (1)- Zachstralkita
(L-1)

Zachstralkita (1)- Toto
(L-1)

Not voting (1)- TwoFace

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

(expired on 2016-11-27 15:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:[/area]
Last edited by Something_Smart on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Toto »

Why would they need to figure that out the only option is that you are bp unless there is a 6th pr which is very very unlikely.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Toto »

I didnt even realized you were bp until grapes pointed it out on d4. I thought mafia didn't shoot to put us in even numbers.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

ok toto was the one who spent all that time looking for games with encryptor, why would he do that if he were scum?

ugh... I feel like i should just flip a coin or something :lol:
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Toto »

Its zach. But if you shoot me you can blame your boss :)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

I can easily see how it could be zach, but then again I can see how it can be you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3379, TwoFace wrote:ok toto was the one who spent all that time looking for games with encryptor, why would he do that if he were scum?
as scum i would not be above banging 4 adderall IR and writing an essay just so I could finesse that win. i dunno. i feel like "WELL THIS ONE REALLY TIME CONSUMING THING" is a poor indicator of town/not town.
Toto wrote:Its zach. But if you shoot me you can blame your boss :)
Was trying to find a good gif to put here but nothing really summates how low you are
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Toto »

2face. I would not want to be in your shoes. But try to townhunt, where did Zach do anything that screams town to you?

Towntells are hard to fake.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

He hasn't done anything town to me. But then again some of the other townies weren't really townie to me either.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 3382, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3379, TwoFace wrote:ok toto was the one who spent all that time looking for games with encryptor, why would he do that if he were scum?
as scum i would not be above banging 4 adderall IR and writing an essay just so I could finesse that win. i dunno. i feel like "WELL THIS ONE REALLY TIME CONSUMING THING" is a poor indicator of town/not town.
Was trying to find a good gif to put here but nothing really summates how low you are
But that looks like game solving to me. Or at least attempting to. That's townish
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If I'm not mistaken for me to be scum here the scum team would have had to take unnecessary risks that they did not need to.

For example, saying that me/Dunn hardbussed. Putting two of your players in the spotlight for that has only one upside, which is the other being hypothetically cleared. But the attention it brings would be sort of threatening and it all depends on the dynamic of the players and whether they're more inclined to vote one player or another, none of them, or think they're both scum.

I don't even think you read me/Dunn's interactions before you got yourself into this. That's an awful lot of needless shit I spew at him and you're claiming it's scum theater?

Yeah that's kind of a reach...even for me.

Meanwhile if you look at what I said about both Toto and Nos earlier it makes more sense.
Toto wrote:2face. I would not want to be in your shoes. But try to townhunt, where did Zach do anything that screams town to you?

Towntells are hard to fake.
...why would you not want to be in his shoes if the answer is so obvious?

TwoFace wrote:
In post 3382, Zachstralkita wrote:
But that looks like game solving to me. Or at least attempting to. That's townish
looked like busy work to me..
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

zach - you seem to take credit for being right about dunn, but the original reason you voted him was the biggest piece of garbage i've ever seen.

you voted him because he asked you what your thoughts on maria were. You said there is no reason why town dunn would ask a scum read their thoughts on another player, which is complete horseshit.

you did absolutely NO scum hunting all game. Your votes were basically all with little to no reasoning whatsoever.

if you're town here you literally played like shit and I don't see any town motivation to your play
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

I feel better being duped by toto scum than zach scum. I don't see anything from zach that looks protown
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Toto »

He dodged the hammer thanks your boss!
He dodged the bullet when the vigi ran out of munition!

Don't let this lying scumbag get away.
In post 3365, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm pretty sure JKing me was Dunn's final refuge
Read that sentence 10 times and if doesn't sound fake to you by all means go ahead and hammer me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

Given vig, jk'ing to protect a buddy makes more sense than framing a townie.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3387, TwoFace wrote:zach - you seem to take credit for being right about dunn, but the original reason you voted him was the biggest piece of garbage i've ever seen.

you voted him because he asked you what your thoughts on maria were. You said there is no reason why town dunn would ask a scum read their thoughts on another player, which is complete horseshit.

you did absolutely NO scum hunting all game. Your votes were basically all with little to no reasoning whatsoever.

if you're town here you literally played like shit and I don't see any town motivation to your play

You missed the point of that vote.

I was pretty much his only scumread. He pretty much labeled me as lock scum and then what he did completely contradicted that because I proved he did not really believe it.
In post 583, Zachstralkita wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:So you won't give your thoughts on Maria. Noted.

No you piece of shit there is no real reason for a town you to ask me that if you actually believe I'm scum as much as you say you do

you ignored the crux of the statement to avoid answering it while trying to link me and Maria together by implying because I didn't answer your question that there is a connection between us and that I do not HAVE a read for Maria or that I did not give a read because I did not WANT to. All because I chose to call your scummy bullshit out.

aaaaaand no one cares at all about this
You literally just looked at my vote at face value and made your case.

I dunno if you're not trying or if I did something to you personally, but you can see my read progression on Dunn because I ACTUALLY HAD ONE. I didn't think he was scum before because he was playing normally until he did that.

And if you had lynched him when I said and not argued about gerryoat for like 3 days we would have solved this game before LYLO most likely. Which technically means I am a better player than you.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 3391, Zachstralkita wrote:Which technically means I am a better player than you.
I should hammer you now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 566, Zachstralkita wrote:Dunnstral wrote:
In post 557, Zachstralkita wrote:
It's cool that you said something and expected it to be true based off sheer willpower, but that's not the case

What are your thoughts on Maria?

Why are you asking your #1 scumread who you think is certain scum his thoughts? HOLY FUCK

VOTE: Dunnstral

im sorry grapes
Like how is this town thinking? The point of asking scum reads thoughts on others is to get them to comment on others. You're reaction is terrible
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TwoFace wrote:Given vig, jk'ing to protect a buddy makes more sense than framing a townie.
But it being Dunn is kind of the
single only
reason that theory isn't the answer.
TwoFace wrote:
In post 3391, Zachstralkita wrote:Which technically means I am a better player than you.
I should hammer you now.
I was baiting you to see if you would snap and vote me lol I was going to laugh so hard

Anyways I could have done more stuff sure, but this has happened to me before in a different LYLO where I was town and got lynched too. And I just suck at convincing people.
TwoFace wrote:
In post 566, Zachstralkita wrote:Dunnstral wrote:
In post 557, Zachstralkita wrote:
It's cool that you said something and expected it to be true based off sheer willpower, but that's not the case

What are your thoughts on Maria?

Why are you asking your #1 scumread who you think is certain scum his thoughts? HOLY FUCK

VOTE: Dunnstral

im sorry grapes
Like how is this town thinking? The point of asking scum reads thoughts on others is to get them to comment on others. You're reaction is terrible
How did you.. how did you not read what I said when I just said it?

You may ask questions to your scum read but you do not ever ask questions to your ONLY scum read whose death you are adamant about. He outed himself there.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

Sure you do. You absolutely ask them questions
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TwoFace wrote:Sure you do. You absolutely ask them questions
To what end then?

Because whatever end it is, I don't think that was Dunn's goal. His read on me OBVIOUSLY does not change, and since I didn't answer his question this is what he does

l
l
l
l
l
V

In post 569, Dunnstral wrote:
So you won't give your thoughts on Maria. Noted.

MariaR wrote:
In post 567, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 564, MariaR wrote:
In post 560, Zachstralkita wrote:You decide your lynches based on how easy they are?
If they're near the same value in terms of scumminess yes I do.
I thought twoface was a liability lynch
You thought right.
So why are you changing your story and saying you scumread him?

THAT is what he did too

Simply because I mentioned Maria's name and didn't give my read on her because I didn't want to, he associates us in the post as if it was a meaningful connection at the time. Clearly he only wants me dead and now that I've read more, it seems like since people didn't want to lynch me and he knew he was under scrutiny he would try to associate me with him.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

I'm sorry as much as I can probably pick and choose things why each of you are scum and why you are town, overall toto has looked townier compared to you.

I'm going to look and see if toto has made an attempt at a good push on anyone but you haven't. Claiming to be right about Dunn when you provided very little and did nothing else just doesn't do anything for me.

Tonight or tomorrow I'll do that.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Toto »

In post 165, Toto wrote:@Dunn, why do you think Grapes is town?
You ask them important questions.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 742, Zachstralkita wrote:a gimmick ?

In post 198, massive wrote:Hey Naomi, I'm prolly gonna vote you but uh what made townies go from Blue (78) to Green (above)?
In post 210, massive wrote:
In post 200, TwoFace wrote:
In post 198, massive wrote:Hey Naomi, I'm prolly gonna vote you but uh what made townies go from Blue (78) to Green (above)?
why did that color thing matter?
Because it seemed arbitrary, and more like she'd remember the "color" she actually was and not what she was calling the other team.
In post 201, Naomi-Tan wrote: Someone pointed out that town generally have green role pm's (such as on the starting post and every other game on the website XD) just made more logical sense.
VOTE: Naomi-tan

They did it in your scum thread.
In post 213, massive wrote:I'm not buying it. If your role PM was green, you wouldn't be calling town "blue" at any point. You even looked at the front page to make Post 79 and couldn't get it right. This is the first game where you've decided on this arbitrary color association, so there's obviously some reason you're associating "scum" with "red" and don't have any idea what color town should be.
If you actually sincerely believe this shit right here is credible and
doesn't
deserve rope then I'm not sure what to tell you at all, Mr. MIT Graduate.
In post 954, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 952, massive wrote:I went back and actually read Naomi's wall (because honestly I thought she had decided grapes was the scum on her wagon, not Xkyfu) and man, there is a whole lot of confbias in her "roleplaying" in that post. Almost like she knew she needed to call someone on her wagon scum, and worked to fit the narrative to that.

Strangely enough, the way you described that is almost like you're twisting the narrative to make her post look scummier than it was.

By placing herself in someone else's perspective she's obviously not going to be doing just that. She's only doing it to the best of her ability. It's almost a given that there would be some sort of bias within that post, because she's still being herself and doesn't really fully know how said players react naturally to said situations. Really sounds like you're doubtcasting here. Probably because you are.

Okay, let's call the play here. No one apparently sees how scummy Massive is, that TwoFace/gerryoat debate was either largely useless or elaborate scum theatre(unlikely, I like TwoFace),no one really pays attention to people like Xkfyu and Toto who just POP in and POP out, Naomi is still blatant town and people are still trying to read her, Dunn garners towncred by existing apparently no matter how scummy he is, in fact itlepip has given him an obligatory defense, and Nosferatu disappeared like my dad when he went to go get cigarettes 20 years ago.

No one gives a shit about this tho, but Zach is scum. Okay. Zach is supposed to will forth the energy to dispel this bullshit, but he cannot.
yea twoface i just rolled scum and put my feet up on my keyboard this game

you act like I didn't push massive. maybe I didn't state it a lot but you were there and you yourself SAW how massive acted with naomi's color slip stuff. it was bullshit and that was like the main driving force for that push. it looked like he was trying to set up the easiest mislynch. You're also soley looking at my offense and not even mentioning my stances on major things in the game like the Naomi wagon or player interactions. I cannot win if you only see things one way so just vote now because I doubt it will make much of a difference if you wait and then continue to.. reinforce what you already believe

Toto wrote:
In post 165, Toto wrote:@Dunn, why do you think Grapes is town?
You ask them important questions.
Are you trying to imply you're not Dunn's teammate here?

it might actually work

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”