Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Being active means receiving public prods from MOD?
I WAS SICK!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:You realize that i replaced into the game after it got into 40 pages plus. How about your step into my timezone and see how it works for you including a 10 hours shift job every day and a travel over the weekend?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Again, what is your lead to support my wagon? I would love to hear your case. Now you're starting to react because I am calling you scum. why so defensive?
You're slot did shit
You've done shit

I don't care who calls me scum, certainly not a lurk fuck like you

I defend myself when people lie about me. I do this as either alignment. Wish more players would do that. I also wish people stop throwing around the defensive accusation like it actually means something. It's been disproven a bazillion times.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1400, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Being active means receiving public prods from MOD?
I WAS SICK!
so you can't point finger at me. We all have reason right? Now stop and relax and see my point if you can and if you're town.
In post 1401, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:You realize that i replaced into the game after it got into 40 pages plus. How about your step into my timezone and see how it works for you including a 10 hours shift job every day and a travel over the weekend?
See, this is what I am talking about. You're not helping. And you're supporting my scum read on you.

I dont see a town motive behind this post. Town justifies and mafia troll like this. Now you should be worried that your team is going to dislike you.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that I'm not blaming you or anything for being inactive or anything. Like I know your deal.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1402, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Again, what is your lead to support my wagon? I would love to hear your case. Now you're starting to react because I am calling you scum. why so defensive?
You're slot did shit
You've done shit

I don't care who calls me scum, certainly not a lurk fuck like you

I defend myself when people lie about me. I do this as either alignment. Wish more players would do that. I also wish people stop throwing around the defensive accusation like it actually means something. It's been disproven a bazillion times.

How about we try this in a nicer way, I would like a reasonable explanation for your scum read on me instead of throwing abuses around to overpower this conversation?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1404, Nero Cain wrote:you do know that I'm not blaming you or anything for being inactive or anything. Like I know your deal.
then why do you think I am scum. TB bad respond is not enough to indicate that he is scum. And I replaced into this slot and I am trying to do better than him if not the best. Isn't that enough to see it different?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MortFeld »

Interjecting to say that posts like that are just TF. Thought he was toning it down after he almost got PLd but I guess not.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

I don't care if you scum read me. If you think me posting images makes me scummy I can just ignore you cause that's stupid.
There's no motivation for posting that pic, but there isn't any scum motivation either. There is humor motivation. That image made me laugh and fit perfectly

There's no town motivation for you making excuses for your activity. I'm personally annoyed at Nero also but at least he had a good excuse. You're excuse is shit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The day is young Angel. I may or may not want to lynch you so we'll see where things go and what happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Angel has and always will be "lurky". Ita NAI.

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1405, ArcAngel9 wrote:How about we try this in a nicer way, I would like a reasonable explanation for your scum read on me instead of throwing abuses around to overpower this conversation?
I was sort of town reading your slot earlier on. He stopped contributing and replaced out when he was under pressure. It sort of looked weird to me. You replaced in and have done nothing useful so far. I know you are a more capable player so I wouldn't object to you're lynch.

Funny you accuse me of being defensive but I haven't even voted you and you're getting defensive. You aren't my preferred lynch but I'm ok with you're lynch cause your slot hasn't been productive and doesn't look town.

If you're town, you've got time to try and change my opinion.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1407, MortFeld wrote:Interjecting to say that posts like that are just TF. Thought he was toning it down after he almost got PLd but I guess not.
I am not up for PL but i don't like people use their BIG mouth to overpower in game. It's indicates lack of maturity and inability to give up their ego. He can continue to rant, I prefer mod to take care of such incidents.
In post 1408, TwoFace wrote:I don't care if you scum read me. If you think me posting images makes me scummy I can just ignore you cause that's stupid.
There's no motivation for posting that pic, but there isn't any scum motivation either. There is humor motivation. That image made me laugh and fit perfectly

There's no town motivation for you making excuses for your activity. I'm personally annoyed at Nero also but at least he had a good excuse. You're excuse is shit.
Now you're trying to twist my case. I didn't scum read you because you were trolling with pictures. I scum read for your lack of reason to call me scum.
Your motive of human doesn't help the game. Humor suppose to help others laugh not by yourself, it's not humor, its your attempt to shadow your emotion of failure.
In post 1409, Nero Cain wrote:The day is young Angel. I may or may not want to lynch you so we'll see where things go and what happens.
You can lynch me but do come up with the valid points. So who else you think are scum? Don't point to someone like creeps, I am sure mafia is just more than one player in the game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1407, MortFeld wrote:Interjecting to say that posts like that are just TF. Thought he was toning it down after he almost got PLd but I guess not.
Sorry I'm working on it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Arc. Saying I'm ok with your lynch =/= calling you scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by TwoFace »

List mod was right. You guys are too sensitive. You would hate playing on the sites I played. Snark is fun in the right environment. This game obviously isn't
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1410, Nero Cain wrote:Angel has and always will be "lurky". Ita NAI.
Do i lurky now? I lurk when i am busy. You should know my style by now.
In post 1411, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1405, ArcAngel9 wrote:How about we try this in a nicer way, I would like a reasonable explanation for your scum read on me instead of throwing abuses around to overpower this conversation?
I was sort of town reading your slot earlier on. He stopped contributing and replaced out when he was under pressure. It sort of looked weird to me. You replaced in and have done nothing useful so far. I know you are a more capable player so I wouldn't object to you're lynch.

Funny you accuse me of being defensive but I haven't even voted you and you're getting defensive. You aren't my preferred lynch but I'm ok with you're lynch cause your slot hasn't been productive and doesn't look town.

If you're town, you've got time to try and change my opinion.
Not everyone who gets replaced after being pressurized is scum. Your read is not relevant.
New players usually can't handle pressure well and they end up leaving the slot at a bad phase. It's the same old story of almost every flaked player slots. So you're point is that I am the only player who was not useful in the game? How about You wait until i change that? Yes, I am very capable of hunting scum on my own, you can refer my previous game on wiki page to understand my style of playing. I dont ever give up to scum when I am town and today is certainly not that day.

I accuse you because you didn't have a reason to support my wagon. Ask yourself this, You think i am scum because i was unproductive and what if i become productive, will it change my alignment? Is that a good logic? You scum hunt by analyzing players motive and understand how perceptions are being developed through wrong reasons. Someone being unproductive doesn't make them scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1414, TwoFace wrote:Arc. Saying I'm ok with your lynch =/= calling you scum.
You tell me. Do we support a wagon if we think they are town?
In post 1415, TwoFace wrote:List mod was right. You guys are too sensitive. You would hate playing on the sites I played. Snark is fun in the right environment. This game obviously isn't
You must understand that mafiascum.net has players across Globe, we all grew up under various cultural heritages and our approaches are different.

So we must try to stay on site meta, the culture that's fits to the community. You can't expect people to accept you because you come from a different background. How about your read a bit about Adaptability? It will help you understand better.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Thanks for the advice on how to play that I didn't ask for. At this point if my preferred wagons fall through I'm still ok with your lynch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1417, ArcAngel9 wrote:You tell me. Do we support a wagon if we think they are town?
Idk what you do. I don't support wagons I think are town.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1418, TwoFace wrote:Thanks for the advice on how to play that I didn't ask for. At this point if my preferred wagons fall through I'm still ok with your lynch
It's not advice. I am politely requesting you to be nice.
It's hard to change someone's mind after their ego being played. Good luck with that.

How about your focus on scum hunting than clinging on to your neverending support to my wagon?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1419, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1417, ArcAngel9 wrote:You tell me. Do we support a wagon if we think they are town?
Idk what you do. I don't support wagons I think are town.
And you think people who are not productive are scum? and the others are town?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Toto »

I like Arc more than I liked TB to be honest. But maybe that's just because they don't like HS.

Arc, can you summarize your case for TwoFace? Why are you scum reading him? do you have any townreads?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1416, ArcAngel9 wrote:In post 1410, Nero Cain wrote:
Angel has and always will be "lurky". Ita NAI.

Do i lurky now? I lurk when i am busy. You should know my style by now.
Isn't this what he said?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1420, ArcAngel9 wrote:How about your focus on scum hunting than clinging on to your neverending support to my wagon?
I'm not clinging to anything. We were having a conversation. I'll gladly end it if you don't want to conversation anymore. Conversations are useful.

Bye Felicia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”