TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

This is what I posted way back. Granted it isn't the best case but my read on him was more based off gut. My points about copper were much better and everyone ignored them which is why I don't like doing cases. Nobody reads them and those who do just write them off or ignore them.
In post 690, TwoFace wrote:and since I am doing it, My scum read on HS is kind of harder to explain. What pinged me first was the weird drone comment. Drone hadn't even posted and he was asking drone if he agreed with him or something like that. Later HS claims he saw the mod post that drone had confirmed but somehow missed that he was on V/LA which I think is unlikely especially when HS said he wasn't skimming. Even if he were skimming, I doubt he would miss that but when HS said he wasn't skimming I just don't see how he misses it. The fact that he avoided my question about copper lying about TB and now actually sides with Copper about TB when the facts prove them both wrong, just points to scum to me.
The fact that I had to be forced to make a case, something I am fundamentally against doing has kind of turned me off of the game. The fact that people tried to force replace me for some unknown reason and needed list mod intervention has also turned me off on the game.

If you note things went down hill when wobuffet replaced in and decided not to read the game and instead falsely accuse me of refusing to explain myself. so yeah i'm shooting him tonight and ya'll can lynch me tomorrow.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>for some unknown reason

nah
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1490, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1488, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1486, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1481, ArcAngel9 wrote:I never you said you're voting, i was referring to your options to hop on to various wagons seems scummy.
yeah that still isn't true.
You're being stubborn. That's all i can say.
yes I can be stubborn but that doesn't change what you said.

can you please point out which various wagons you are referring to? Help me understand your pov cause from my perspective it looks like a lie
since you asked. Here you go.

Spoiler:
In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad. The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper
In post 1332, TwoFace wrote:Well let's solve that issue. Idk what happened to the HS wagon but it needs to happen.

VOTE: Hs

I'll catch-up today
In post 1350, TwoFace wrote:i'd be ok with an arc lynch
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1500, TwoFace wrote:This is what I posted way back. Granted it isn't the best case but my read on him was more based off gut. My points about copper were much better and everyone ignored them which is why I don't like doing cases. Nobody reads them and those who do just write them off or ignore them.
In post 690, TwoFace wrote:and since I am doing it, My scum read on HS is kind of harder to explain. What pinged me first was the weird drone comment. Drone hadn't even posted and he was asking drone if he agreed with him or something like that. Later HS claims he saw the mod post that drone had confirmed but somehow missed that he was on V/LA which I think is unlikely especially when HS said he wasn't skimming. Even if he were skimming, I doubt he would miss that but when HS said he wasn't skimming I just don't see how he misses it. The fact that he avoided my question about copper lying about TB and now actually sides with Copper about TB when the facts prove them both wrong, just points to scum to me.
The fact that I had to be forced to make a case, something I am fundamentally against doing has kind of turned me off of the game. The fact that people tried to force replace me for some unknown reason and needed list mod intervention has also turned me off on the game.

If you note things went down hill when wobuffet replaced in and decided not to read the game and instead falsely accuse me of refusing to explain myself. so yeah i'm shooting him tonight and ya'll can lynch me tomorrow.
Why did you claim VIG? Explain that to me please.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Maybe I'm just tunnel-visioned at this point, but why aren't we lynching Road?

Bring up their ISO and read through it. I see pushes on 3 players: Toto, Mort, and Drone.

I guess you think Toto is scummy, but the only thing there is a naked vote you put on the slot, and then you moved it away without ever once explaining any of your read on Toto. Can you go more into that read you had at the time, and if there's been any change since your unvote?

Their other push earlier was on Mort, and it reads very ticky-tack. is the start of it, and it's super vague. "due to your way of things"...what the fuck does that mean? Their example seems to be scumreading Mort because he scumread her and views her actions in a negative light? So, a veiled OMGUS?

The case where she votes Mort isn't better. Mort sums it up pretty well in . No more posts from Road until , where it's full of AtE and backing away from their only real push this game without establishing any new reads or questioning other players to get new reads.

In , she pivots over to Drone. I'm ok with this push. Drone's jump onto the Road wagon looked pretty lousy.

People I'm ok with lynching today:
Road
Wobbuffet
ArcAngel
Drone
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1496, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am not liking the TF vig claim. Is this real? TF - Why did you claim on day 1. Any specific reason?
I actually never claimed vig. I did ask to be left alive until day 2 and HS took that as a vig claim and even asked me if i was a vig to which I called him out for role fising. If he was town, there was no need to out my soft claim.

do you want to know what he did after that? he voted me. yet another reason why I think he is scum. I soft claimed vig and he proceeded to put me to L-2

i don't see town motivation in those actions. he also joined my PL wagon despite town reading me. yet another reason i can't see how he is town.

right or wrong here, HS play resembles scum much more than it resembles town from my pov. ya'll can disagree with me if you want but don't think anyone can change my mind.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1497, Human Sequencer wrote:How is it untrue? Maf kills one, where is your kill? I'm just trying to help town tomorrow in the case that I am a dead man tonight.
what if I choose not to actually kill anyone (smart play)
what if I am role blocked/jail kept? (possible)
what if the person I target is bulletproof, hider, or even doc saved?

so many possibilities.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1498, ArcAngel9 wrote:but i still dont buy his logic on calling Drone scum only if HS is scum, the argument doesn't stand well.
that's not why I am pushing Drone. But if HS flips scum, you have to admit that makes that earlier interaction weird and more likely to mean they are partnered.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:56 am

In post 1506, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1497, Human Sequencer wrote:How is it untrue? Maf kills one, where is your kill? I'm just trying to help town tomorrow in the case that I am a dead man tonight.
what if I choose not to actually kill anyone (smart play)
what if I am role blocked/jail kept? (possible)
what if the person I target is bulletproof, hider, or even doc saved?

so many possibilities.
The only ones that can't be explained by town are roleblocks and bulletproof.
You're right about the roleblock/bulletproof though. I didn't think that part through so well. I was incorrect.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1502, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1490, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1488, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1486, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1481, ArcAngel9 wrote:I never you said you're voting, i was referring to your options to hop on to various wagons seems scummy.
yeah that still isn't true.
You're being stubborn. That's all i can say.
yes I can be stubborn but that doesn't change what you said.

can you please point out which various wagons you are referring to? Help me understand your pov cause from my perspective it looks like a lie
since you asked. Here you go.

Spoiler:
In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad. The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper
In post 1332, TwoFace wrote:Well let's solve that issue. Idk what happened to the HS wagon but it needs to happen.

VOTE: Hs

I'll catch-up today
In post 1350, TwoFace wrote:i'd be ok with an arc lynch
This proves I am NOT willing to hop on various wagons. copper/HS are my top 2 scum reads and have been forever and me saying that i am ok with your lynch doesn't prove anything. The fact that I had no interest in joining a kamelot wagon actually disproves your theory.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1505, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1496, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am not liking the TF vig claim. Is this real? TF - Why did you claim on day 1. Any specific reason?
I actually never claimed vig. I did ask to be left alive until day 2 and HS took that as a vig claim and even asked me if i was a vig to which I called him out for role fising. If he was town, there was no need to out my soft claim.

do you want to know what he did after that? he voted me. yet another reason why I think he is scum. I soft claimed vig and he proceeded to put me to L-2

i don't see town motivation in those actions. he also joined my PL wagon despite town reading me. yet another reason i can't see how he is town.

right or wrong here, HS play resembles scum much more than it resembles town from my pov. ya'll can disagree with me if you want but don't think anyone can change my mind.
I am now seeing better of you but your case on HS is wrong. Let me know help you understand my point of view on this.

Soft claim is also anti-town, It's not like you're on L-1 to ask people to leave you alone until day 2, I would understand if you had soft claimed at the verge of getting lynched but your wagon was never at edge, so why are you being impulsive about it?

I see HS reaction is legitimate for your claim. I would have reacted in the same way or the other. If you're not VIG then why were you indicating that you would shoot HS on night 1

Scum wouldn't let you get lynched on day 1 because they knew that you would likely hit town than scum given the ratio.

Now I see you and HS fights may be town vs town. And both of you letting the scum team get a free pass on the day 1
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1504, ChaosOmega wrote:Maybe I'm just tunnel-visioned at this point, but why aren't we lynching Road?

Bring up their ISO and read through it. I see pushes on 3 players: Toto, Mort, and Drone.

I guess you think Toto is scummy, but the only thing there is a naked vote you put on the slot, and then you moved it away without ever once explaining any of your read on Toto. Can you go more into that read you had at the time, and if there's been any change since your unvote?

Their other push earlier was on Mort, and it reads very ticky-tack. is the start of it, and it's super vague. "due to your way of things"...what the fuck does that mean? Their example seems to be scumreading Mort because he scumread her and views her actions in a negative light? So, a veiled OMGUS?

The case where she votes Mort isn't better. Mort sums it up pretty well in . No more posts from Road until , where it's full of AtE and backing away from their only real push this game without establishing any new reads or questioning other players to get new reads.

In , she pivots over to Drone. I'm ok with this push. Drone's jump onto the Road wagon looked pretty lousy.

People I'm ok with lynching today:
Road
Wobbuffet
ArcAngel
Drone
So why not push Road lynch if you have a decent read? and Whats your scum read on me and Drone? please be more specific about your other lynch options
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1507, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1498, ArcAngel9 wrote:but i still dont buy his logic on calling Drone scum only if HS is scum, the argument doesn't stand well.
that's not why I am pushing Drone. But if HS flips scum, you have to admit that makes that earlier interaction weird and more likely to mean they are partnered.
Let me put this in another way, if Drone flips scum, I don't think HS is scum. Isn't that a possibility?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1510, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am now seeing better of you but your case on HS is wrong. Let me know help you understand my point of view on this.

Soft claim is also anti-town, It's not like you're on L-1 to ask people to leave you alone until day 2, I would understand if you had soft claimed at the verge of getting lynched but your wagon was never at edge, so why are you being impulsive about it?

I see HS reaction is legitimate for your claim. I would have reacted in the same way or the other. If you're not VIG then why were you indicating that you would shoot HS on night 1

Scum wouldn't let you get lynched on day 1 because they knew that you would likely hit town than scum given the ratio.

Now I see you and HS fights may be town vs town. And both of you letting the scum team get a free pass on the day 1
1. my case isn't wrong
2. soft claim isn't anti-town when there is momentum towards you getting lynched and there was plenty of momentum since I got to L-2. You don't claim vig at L-1 cause scum will quick hammer that shit, shit so will dumb ass townies who don't believe you. Vig is a dumb fake claim anyway
3. HS's reaction was terrible if he is town, which is why i don't think he is town.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1512, ArcAngel9 wrote:Let me put this in another way, if Drone flips scum, I don't think HS is scum. Isn't that a possibility?
probably not but drone doesn't seem to be getting lynched today. HS is more likely to be lynched, so I don't really see the point in asking this
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 am

If you're claiming to get the heat off you, you claim 'I'm vig, stop voting me'.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1515, Human Sequencer wrote:If you're claiming to get the heat off you, you claim 'I'm vig, stop voting me'.
see? who the F says this and is town.

that is absolutely NOT how you handle that situation.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1513, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1510, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am now seeing better of you but your case on HS is wrong. Let me know help you understand my point of view on this.

1. my case isn't wrong
2. soft claim isn't anti-town when there is momentum towards you getting lynched and there was plenty of momentum since I got to L-2. You don't claim vig at L-1 cause scum will quick hammer that shit, shit so will dumb ass townies who don't believe you. Vig is a dumb fake claim anyway
3. HS's reaction was terrible if he is town, which is why i don't think he is town.
How you see things could be different to others. you have to give benefit of doubt on that. Don't be stubborn about this.
Soft claim on Day 1 is anti-town, I am saying this out of my experience. Vig is not dumb fake claim, Scum would never quick hammer ever not definitely on day. And people day quick lynch or PL those who soft claim on day 1. you can't expect to people to think in your way.

HS may be probably town. We have more 4 more days. I urge you to focus on your other reads, If HS is scum, he won't escape the obvious fate. We are not letting the mafia win this game. So focus on the other reads

I want to hear thoughts on Road, todd, Shadow & Chaos. Ever since I am active i didn't hear much from them.

I am not going to push HS wagon at this moment and neither yours but your unwillingness to change mind on HS is not helping at all.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

a PR only claims when they absolutely have to aka when they are at L-1 and somebody is declaring to hammer. Some people will claim as soon as they get to L-1

no smart player comes out and full claims their role when they are at L-3.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1514, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1512, ArcAngel9 wrote:Let me put this in another way, if Drone flips scum, I don't think HS is scum. Isn't that a possibility?
probably not but drone doesn't seem to be getting lynched today. HS is more likely to be lynched, so I don't really see the point in asking this
If HS flips town, what do you think about the game ?
And if your claim is your true, who do you want to shoot tonight?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:18 am

That's exactly what you fucking did. How else are you supposed to interpret that post.
nah
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1515, Human Sequencer wrote:If you're claiming to get the heat off you, you claim 'I'm vig, stop voting me'.
HS, Will you try shift your focus on other players apart form TF? If not TF who is that you would like to lynch today. I am presuming that I am not in your scum radar at this moment. What about others? and Is your read on Drone is strong town read or you like him because he constantly defends people for good reasons?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

I think road is probably town by the number of bad people on his wagon
Chaos is the one player I have toyed with shooting if I were going to shoot based off policy. He has been useless all game. Him complaining about a comment i made to another player was very petty and his hop on me not town motivated in anyway.
IDK who Todd is
Shadow - he seems more interested in distracting town with theory discussions aka hypocopping instead of actually scum hunting.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1518, TwoFace wrote:a PR only claims when they absolutely have to aka when they are at L-1 and somebody is declaring to hammer. Some people will claim as soon as they get to L-1

no smart player comes out and full claims their role when they are at L-3.

Are you indicating that you're not a smart player, Why asking people to spare you on day 1? You could have choose to come with a stronger defense other than a soft claim. Isn't it?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:23 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1519, ArcAngel9 wrote:If HS flips town, what do you think about the game ?
And if your claim is your true, who do you want to shoot tonight?
if HS flips town, I think I may vig shoot myself :lol:

no seriously I will hate this game even more and I already hate it a lot

who I want to shoot tonight is wobbuffet.

who i actually will shoot is completely different, if I even shoot at all.

If we mislynch common sense says don't shoot. I may act like an idiot sometimes but I am actually not an idiot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”