MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1599, Toto wrote:Yes I voted Chaos to get him to talk and move the game forward.
Ok I want to work this out because I see people say this on other forums and I think it is very dumb.

The only reason that being voted serves as incentive for a quiet person to talk is if they are lurking on purpose.

If they're town, they would not be lurking on purpose, so you voting them doesn't do anything. They'll post when they can.
If they're scum, then what do you learn from them talking? How does the thing that scum says help move the game forward? Unless the things they say are scummy, but you unvoted Chaos.

Anyway, this isn't as important as you responding to . You said that you saw Arc as mediating between two people, which is a town thing to do. Who was Arc mediating between.?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've been SR HS for a while now and I'm currently voting for him because he's had a quite a view opportunistic votes of late, he only seems to care about pushing his scum reads when it's convenient for him, his weak TR on Shadow, and the fact that I'm in the belief that one of Arc or Drone is his partner. I thought this was made clear with my last few posts.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by MortFeld »

Cool, thanks. I didn't go back far enough in your ISO.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1600, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1599, Toto wrote:Yes I voted Chaos to get him to talk and move the game forward.
Ok I want to work this out because I see people say this on other forums and I think it is very dumb.

The only reason that being voted serves as incentive for a quiet person to talk is if they are lurking on purpose.

If they're town, they would not be lurking on purpose, so you voting them doesn't do anything. They'll post when they can.
If they're scum, then what do you learn from them talking? How does the thing that scum says help move the game forward? Unless the things they say are scummy, but you unvoted Chaos.
Sorry, maybe I did not explain this very well. I wanted to get him to talk AND see what he would say, specially about HS. I was worried that HS+Chaos are scum buddies.

HS's vote is non-committal, easy to remove later, and you can think of my vote as double reaction test. Actually, thinking about it, the fact that HS hesitated with Drone is worrying me again about this.

Chaos response seems like a legitimate case on HS on the surface. If that is the case then I don't think Chaos and HS is a thing because that would basically kill HS at this stage. I think it would be too early to throw your partner under the bus like that. That's why I unvoted and said I want to reread all this first anyway. I need to think this through.
Anyway, this isn't as important as you responding to .

You said that you saw Arc as mediating between two people, which is a town thing to do. Who was Arc mediating between.?
They were mediating between 2F and HS earlier. Also the way they are talking to 2F seems pro-town to me. The mediation between HS and TF could have been a ploy to get votes of HS, but HS really wanted to kill TB/Arc earlier, again I think it would be too early to bus so aggressively. If HS is partner with Chaos or Arc then they would be playing very badly.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1603, Toto wrote:
Anyway, this isn't as important as you responding to .

You said that you saw Arc as mediating between two people, which is a town thing to do. Who was Arc mediating between.?
They were mediating between 2F and HS earlier. Also the way they are talking to 2F seems pro-town to me. The mediation between HS and TF could have been a ploy to get votes of HS, but HS really wanted to kill TB/Arc earlier, again I think it would be too early to bus so aggressively. If HS is partner with Chaos or Arc then they would be playing very badly.
This is wrong. You did not read the interaction. Arc and TF were arguing, HS was not arguing with TF. Your town read on Toto is based on what?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Your town read on Arc is based on what?*
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Explain how the way Arc talked to TF is pro-town, please. Specifically where Arc said that TF was jumping on wagons willy-nilly when that is not a thing that TF did.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1532, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1527, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1520, Human Sequencer wrote:That's exactly what you fucking did. How else are you supposed to interpret that post.
I never claimed vig. You did that for me.

All I did was ask to be left alive until day 2 which is why any town PR would want when they are getting run up.
I am against both of you trying to rip each other apart in the game. I am having a strong hunch that both of you could be town, I see your motives are strong none of you being manipulative. This is what rage townies do it each other, so be smarter and better and shift your focus to someone else for a change and see if it changes the way game is moving on.

@Mort ^^^
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Dude, no. Read the argument from start to finish and tell me that you still think that's genuine. That entire post was part of Arc trying to sidetrack the HS wagon by showing why one reason for it (which was misinterpreted) was not accurate. Also, Arc had been SRing both TF and HS for most of the discussion, that post was part of where they suddenly let go of it. Seeing Arc as a mediator is you taking one post completely out of context.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Is there a reason you're holding your vote btw?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Like holy crap in light of the fact that this was in the middle of the switch to Chaos, "be smarter and better and shift your focus to someone else for a change and see if it changes the way game is moving on" is so manipulative.

Also, the game looked the way it did because of Arc, not because of TF and HS. Toto, after you reread please tell me you agree.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1604, MortFeld wrote:Your town read on Toto is based on what?
Did you mean 2F?

I don't have a strong town read on 2F, mostly null/nai but leaning town side. He is being 2Face and he is trying to figure things out by pressuring people.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1611, Toto wrote:
In post 1604, MortFeld wrote:Your town read on Toto is based on what?
Did you mean 2F?
In post 1605, MortFeld wrote:Your town read on Arc is based on what?*
Can you answer please and also reread the discussion so you stop acting on premises that aren't true.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Yeah Toto originally arc was fighting with me with some obvious misreps. All because I said I would be ok with her lynch somehow that got turned into me willing to hop on a bunch of wagons. She tried to prove her point and quoted me voting both of my long time scum reads and the post where I said I'd be ok with her lynch. She even accused me of being defensive which is fine by me cause that's my personality but she did it in a way to suggest it was scummy but her reaction to me was all defensive. You can't accuse somebody else of something in a scummy manner WHILE doing the very thing yourself.

Somehow her sr on me disappeared and she did become a mediator. Trying to divert me from HS wagon.

Arc looks bad, but so does HS.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1613, TwoFace wrote:Somehow her sr on me disappeared and she did become a mediator.
This is actually a good point.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by MortFeld »

That's literally a point I made in my PBPA that you didn't read
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Jesus, it's not even a point, it is a recounting of events that happened.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1615, MortFeld wrote:That's literally a point I made in my PBPA that you didn't read
welcome to my world. people not reading shit is driving me up the wall this game.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I mean to be fair, it gets hard when the DP is 65 pages so far but that is probably 50% a result of people not reading.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Toto »

I will re-read the thread tonight. To be even fairer you two are posting more than the rest of us combined, and sometimes I can not follow every interaction or post in detail. Try to condense down the information.

From what you have just said it looks like it could be Arc + HS. Chaos is still a possibility and I want to dig deeper into his case on HS later to make sure it is genuine.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah it would be nice if we could reach a consensus before the weekend in order to give the thread a breather and a chance for everyone to reread.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1385, ArcAngel9 wrote:Its possible that one of both or both HS & Twoface could be scum. I have a history of identifying scum with a hunch.
In post 1532, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am having a strong hunch that both of you could be town
This read progression really needs some explanation.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1480, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm finally getting people who are actually thinking this game through. People like Kamelot, Drone and Chaos. I knew you'd pull through.
"Oh, you think I'm town, you're really thinking the game through." It's weird to hold this opinion and then immediately vote me afterwards because there was support for it. Super opportunistic.
I did notice this before but didn't pay so much attention that
Chaos
was in this list. Chaos had posted so very few times before this.

I don't want to put HS at L-1 yet. It'd be nice if Arc could answer my question about read progression before the day is over.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1580, Shadow_step wrote:UNVOTE:

Should have done this earlier.
Actually I think
this is L-2

VOTE: HS

We only have 1 day left. I'm ok with this or Arc today.

@Key can we get an official vote count?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 41, keyenpeydee wrote:With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day One will end in 1 day, 0 hours, 48 minutes
In post 1232, keyenpeydee wrote:With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day One will end in 4 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes
Nevermind :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”