Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 247, Mega Frozen wrote:Why are you talking with such a serious and formal tone with me Fire?

Why are you talking with such a serious and formal tone with me Fire?
Because I am getting serious and I am formal.
I don't understand the purpose of this?

Are you trying to see why I am acting differently than normal?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 249, Fire Assassin wrote:Town: Not Chara, Sondam
Lean Town: BATORU
Null: Anyone Not Mentioned
Lean Scum: Nosferatu, Pisskop, Mega Frozen
Why is sondam town
Why BATORU is lean Town
why pisskop is lean scum
why am I lean scum

I know you said you won't be able to pinpoint it. I will keep asking till you gain the ability to pinpoint it or drop it.

#Frozen
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 242, Fire Assassin wrote:Do you have a counter opinion on that or you just don't think thats true?
no
Fire Assassin wrote:Dunnstral, show me your colors.
green
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

why am I null
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 250, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 247, Mega Frozen wrote:Why are you talking with such a serious and formal tone with me Fire?

I'm trying to get into your head.

I feel your trying to distance yourself from me and I don't like that

#Frozen
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

@NC what about him being able to explain his reasons for town reading you make him probably town? How is that resolved your previous concerns about reads on me and Nosfeartu?

#Frozen
it isn't just me, it's also the way he explained his reads on you two. i don't take issue with having weaker reads at this stage, and the way he tied that into his read on me doesn't feel like scum. i often see what appear to be misunderstandings as town, and point them out, so i liked that Fire was acknowledging misunderstandings as a reason for conflict, instead of just scummy behaviour.
and my concerns weren't as deep as i thought, i realized.

Frozen: have you played with him as scum? is he more formal, then? otherwise, i'm not sure why you'd bring this up.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 255, Not Chara wrote:it isn't just me, it's also the way he explained his reads on you two. i don't take issue with having weaker reads at this stage, and the way he tied that into his read on me doesn't feel like scum. i often see what appear to be misunderstandings as town, and point them out, so i liked that Fire was acknowledging misunderstandings as a reason for conflict, instead of just scummy behaviour.
and my concerns weren't as deep as i thought, i realized.
no ones concern is so deep so early. thats normal. what about that makes him probably town?

I brought it up to make him talk to me. I just said it.

#Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

and I saw his scumgame before yeah.

we played so many games together and I modded his games multiple times - and he modded my games multiple times.

how is that relevant data?

#Frozen
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 253, Dunnstral wrote:why am I null
Do town things.
In post 254, Mega Frozen wrote:
In post 250, Fire Assassin wrote:

I'm trying to get into your head.

I feel your trying to distance yourself from me and I don't like that

#Frozen
Do you mean like distancing scum do from teammates or just not interacting?
I am guessing the first since I am interacting with you.
I don't see why a tone or formality would be a issue with you beyond you never playing with this style of me.
In post 251, Mega Frozen wrote:
In post 249, Fire Assassin wrote:Town: Not Chara, Sondam
Lean Town: BATORU
Null: Anyone Not Mentioned
Lean Scum: Nosferatu, Pisskop, Mega Frozen
Why is sondam town
Why BATORU is lean Town
why pisskop is lean scum
why am I lean scum

I know you said you won't be able to pinpoint it. I will keep asking till you gain the ability to pinpoint it or drop it.

#Frozen
Ill go into these more later but ill give you my surface ideas.
Sondam seems like a user (or hydra in this case) who will troll hard as town but take the game serious as scum.
BATORU from the interactions between us and I can get their views a bit (this sounds very vague I know, but I had good feelings reading our interactions and them interacting with others)
Pisskop hasn't given me an aggressive pushing feeling from him and he seems distant (though the game is pretty early).
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i suppose. i mean, you've been discussing with him on other topics as well.

i don't know how else to explain about Fire. the post you quoted has my thoughts. the problems i had weren't so much problems, i understand his stance, and i liked his responses. there isn't anything else for me to take issue with.
can you give me reads on Sondam and Dunnstral?

pedit: because him acting formal is either alignment indicative and important, or not alignment indicative and unimportant. because you asked, i figured you thought it might be alignment indicative. and if you knew his scumgame, you would know if the formality was something to be wary of, or not.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 258, Fire Assassin wrote:Do you mean like distancing scum do from teammates or just not interacting?
I am guessing the first since I am interacting with you.
I don't see why a tone or formality would be a issue with you beyond you never playing with this style of me.
A tone change or formallity makes it like your cold and you don't enjoy the current interaction. From a social point of view it hints to the other person to drop the converstaion and if it was anyone else I guess they would without thinking about this.

Its something happenes unintentionally. I just want to know what is the reason. Is this somehow a way you want to play the whole game or was it occasionally with me.

What is your meta reason for sondom taking game siriously as scum? i never saw that.

What is an aggressive pushing feeling? If its early how is that a concern enough to put him in scum lean? [make no mistake. I do have the similar feeling about pisskop as he is playing more like his cowboy bebop scum thingi so far. I just want to understand how your judging stuff.]

and why you dodged about talking about me?

#Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 259, Not Chara wrote:pedit: because him acting formal is either alignment indicative and important, or not alignment indicative and unimportant. because you asked, i figured you thought it might be alignment indicative. and if you knew his scumgame, you would know if the formality was something to be wary of, or not.
Everything is alignment indicative and important. Their just in different degrees of importance. I might use anything to make people talk - and to compare that with their previous arguments to test the validity and agenda.

Formality is new for him and alarming so I brought it up.

#Frozen
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 258, Fire Assassin wrote:Do town things.
After you good sir
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

actually I'm kind of townreading you

maybe I will

ok, I'm activating my second form now
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 224, Mega Frozen wrote:@Prism what? I was talking about your attaking hydra thingi - how is my reasoning courteous but you won't buy it ... and thats how I play to question everything I see
First, this says nothing about the first part of my statement which is the bigger reason behind my vote:
In post 220, Prism wrote:#185 is some pretty accusatory language putting something in my mouth
To elaborate on why this is scummy to me, you're priding yourself on asking questions to "see into our minds" but my interpretation of your #185 is very different. If I had discouraged people from pushing Dunn/iron, that would be very scummy indeed and you were quick to jump on this-but that simply never happened. It appears you weren't really keeping track of my statements and were jumping ahead to a "Gotcha!" moment. Honest mistake? Possibly. But I see no reason for me to
assume
that is the case.

Second, about the hydra questioning, you say "how is my reasoning courteous but you won't buy it." Why should the fact that it's nice mean I believe you? Your explanation being courteous and being legitimate are two separate things. Questioning everything is a valid playstyle-but if I don't see the investigative intent behind it, why should I assume it's town? I do not consider this a convincing reason to vote you, the first part is the big reason. I'm only responding to it due to your question.

I can ask questions all day. That fact alone will never tell you what my role PM says. The fact that you do the same isn't going to tell me anything about yours. The
content
of those questions, on the other hand, are very valuable.
In post 224, Mega Frozen wrote:unless you explain why is that scummy your argument is pure shit.
I think its quality is independent of whether or not I explain it. If you want to replace "pure shit" with "unclear" or "unvoiced" that would probably be more appropriate.
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

I didn't understand it and I didn't put anything in your mouth?

and yes I felt your discourageing people from that by saying their both nai and it shouldn't be followed. thats why I asked about it from you in first place

and I think I don't understand english here. what is courteous exactly? I interpreted it as somthing that you judge true not nice

I know how to scumhuant thank you ; you don't need to start teaching me. what about me asking questions is scummy?

I never insulted you in any manner stop taking offended mantle. I insulted your scumread on my play style. Idea's are insultable. and no its not just unclear. its pure shit.

#Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

Did you or did you not claim both what has been done about Dunn and Iron were NAI to explain why your not going to follow the formed wagons/arguements against them or not?

How was my question putting something in your mouth?

#Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 264, Prism wrote:I can ask questions all day. That fact alone will never tell you what my role PM says. The fact that you do the same isn't going to tell me anything about yours. The content of those questions, on the other hand, are very valuable.
In another note : Is there any way (I mean beside some night actions and stuff- by actual scumhunting) to learn someone else role pm?

My questions are so contentful. You might fail to see that and I don't care. Thats what make conversations and give me reliable reads. The content of those questions are very valuable, I agree. mainly for me.

lets talk about the content of my questions. I was trying to lead converstaion in manners I value to poke people to talk and to get enough data for comparing stuff and huant scummy agendas.

what about which question of me had a scummy content and whats the meaning of that?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ego from my main

I need it to keep up with game - sorry nahdia
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 265, Mega Frozen wrote:I didn't understand it and I didn't put anything in your mouth?

and yes I felt your discourageing people from that by saying their both nai and it shouldn't be followed. thats why I asked about it from you in first place
In post 266, Mega Frozen wrote:Did you or did you not claim both what has been done about Dunn and Iron were NAI to explain why your not going to follow the formed wagons/arguements against them or not?

How was my question putting something in your mouth?
This is exactly what I am talking about. This is not an accurate portrayal at all of my post. What you said was a big misinterpretation of my post at best. Here it is quoted again:
In post 135, Prism wrote:I don't think either Dunn or Iron's claims are particularly town. They're a balance factor that make sense as starting spells for either alignment, and there are real incentives to immediately claim them as mafia.
This is in response to a townread given on the basis of their claim. I wasn't discouraging people from questioning them further like you were suggesting-I was discouraging people from townreading them based off their claim alone. If anything I was encouraging skepticism. It suggests you weren't (and still aren't)
actually
keeping track of my thoughts or trying to see into my mind like you claim. Presumably, if you were trying to understand my thought process, you would have actually taken note of what I said. How you described it in #185 and now is completely inaccurate.
In post 265, Mega Frozen wrote:and I think I don't understand english here. what is courteous exactly? I interpreted it as somthing that you judge true not nice
Polite is the closest synonym.
In post 265, Mega Frozen wrote:I know how to scumhuant thank you ; you don't need to start teaching me. what about me asking questions is scummy?
I'm trying to explain my thought process to you. You know I'm trying to explain it to you. Asking like I'm avoiding the answer is really redundant.
Frozen Angel wrote:I never insulted you in any manner stop taking offended mantle. I insulted your scumread on my play style. Idea's are insultable. and no its not just unclear. its pure shit.
You can insult my argument all you want, but as I said, you can't judge it accurately before you have it explained to you. If no one explained the Theory of Relativity to you, would it be pure shit as well?

Trying to understand someone else's argument while calling it pure shit-without ever hearing it-is not trying to understand someone's argument. It's assuming they're wrong from the start.

P-Edit: I have responded to all of your #267 in full within the post itself. You are acting like I am taking issue with scumhunting in general, or with asking questions. I have made it clear that this is not my argument. I, again, do not think
that question
had
real
intent to investigate my alignment.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Prism »

You're taking this as an attack on your playstyle, which it
is not.
It is questioning why you, as someone who is trying to "get into the minds of others" and asking questions to "draw it out" did not take note of what my post said. Your account of my post was that I was discouraging questioning Dunn/iron, and would be very scummy indeed if it were true. Yet, it never happened. In truth I did the opposite. This seems contradictory to me. Are you really trying to get into my mind if you didn't even try to understand my statement to begin with, or are you just looking for a reason to push a lynch?
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

See you made two points that I put something in your mouth and that I'm asking too much questions.

For first I guess I understand your concern and I think the reason is that I confused you to someone else who made a point about Iron as well and I intrepreted it like that ... I need to reread stuff

how is an answer poilte though? I'm confused

for second "that I called this pure shit" and I haven't tried to understand you on it as its clear and still "pure shit" as thats my playstyle to question people and thats how I scum hunt.

I guess I don't understand you at all and its a language barrier atm. Let me try to reread the whole stuff to understad

#Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 270, Prism wrote:You're taking this as an attack on your playstyle, which it
is not.
It is questioning why you, as someone who is trying to "get into the minds of others" and asking questions to "draw it out" did not take note of what my post said. Your account of my post was that I was discouraging questioning Dunn/iron, and would be very scummy indeed if it were true. Yet, it never happened. In truth I did the opposite. This seems contradictory to me. Are you really trying to get into my mind if you didn't even try to understand my statement to begin with, or are you just looking for a reason to push a lynch?
yeah I guess I misunderstood.

Let me reread the whole thing please
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 135, Prism wrote:I don't think either Dunn or Iron's claims are particularly town. They're a balance factor that make sense as starting spells for either alignment, and there are real incentives to immediately claim them as mafia. Of all the players who have posted so far, I like, in a purely mafia-related sense, Sondam and BTD6. The person I like the least is Wisdom so
see that was what you wrote

I asked the following question:
In post 177, Mega Frozen wrote:why is that though? arguably yeah both claims are NAI. Their still slots in game. whats your impression on the way their playing?
You answered:
In post 184, Prism wrote:I don't have X-Ray meta vision. My impression is that the way they've played thus far is null. Is this the objective case? No. Is this the subjective case? Certainly.
BATORU voted me before hand for not trying as much as I should or something - which implied he beleives me pushing Iron is not ok. Under impression people are thinking about me like that and are clearing Iron and Dunn for spell claiming (some expressed this multiple times) I mistakingly assumed your one of those people (cuase I had in mind you didn't vote in them after calling their spell thingi NAI - which is accurate detail ) and you called them null. so I asked this to make sure about your stance :
In post 185, Mega Frozen wrote:
In post 184, Prism wrote:I don't have X-Ray meta vision. My impression is that the way they've played thus far is null. Is this the objective case? No. Is this the subjective case? Certainly.
yeah

But why is pushing them to see what they will do afterward to sort them is an invalid tactic to you?

#Frozen
which was based on wrong assumptions.

If thats your whole argument about how my questions are bad then your whole argument saying how my questions are bad, is not "pure shit" as well. I interpreted that your pushing me for two reasons - that I made that point and I'm questioning too much and I was treating the second one sepratly.

#White
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 269, Prism wrote:You can insult my argument all you want, but as I said, you can't judge it accurately before you have it explained to you. If no one explained the Theory of Relativity to you, would it be pure shit as well?

Trying to understand someone else's argument while calling it pure shit-without ever hearing it-is not trying to understand someone's argument. It's assuming they're wrong from the start.
Oh and regarding this

I KNOW your wrong from the start so your point won't apply here. I'm trying to understand your argument and concerns to resolve them not to see if its correct or not

#Frozen

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”