Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Tiger moth »

Unvote: Spade

I'm not happy with the company I'm left in there.

In post 1068, lane0168 wrote:Both. Gamma maybe has the slight edge. I don't think that self vote was town at all. It was just a show to get pressure off himself. And if worked. And just their interactions just seem so... Off, shady, fake. Just makes me feel yucky
Gamma wasn't under pressure at the time. It was Charloux who was under pressure there.

Lynches in order of preference:

SAJ
Lane, bang, Klingon
Spade, MDS, Charloux
TT, Gamma
Kop, alban, creature
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1057, lane0168 wrote:I still think gamma and Charloux are buddies. Been really great if we could get one of them lynched

Next choice is Ted, Fountain was just too scummy.

@alban,bang, so you think spade would think of softclaiming VT as scum? Like is that something he's capable of thinking of doing as scum or is that not his style/experience?

Next id vote secret agent jin/bang/alban/spade

Then the rest

Last likely to vote kop and creature
As much as I do not townread you I would not turn up my nose to a Charloux wagon if it happened.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1068, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1062, Creature wrote:I might sheep you to Gamma or Charloux. Which you feel is most likely scum?
Both. Gamma maybe has the slight edge. I don't think that self vote was town at all. It was just a show to get pressure off himself. And if worked. And just their interactions just seem so... Off, shady, fake. Just makes me feel yucky
I wanted to see who reacted poorly to it.
Unfortunately my only reaction I found worth pushing p much conftown at this point
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1097, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1012, Creature wrote:I think we can push a flashwagon right?
UNVOTE:
quoted wrong post
<Embrace The Void>

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:58 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1100, Tiger moth wrote:
Unvote: Spade

I'm not happy with the company I'm left in there.

In post 1068, lane0168 wrote:Both. Gamma maybe has the slight edge. I don't think that self vote was town at all. It was just a show to get pressure off himself. And if worked. And just their interactions just seem so... Off, shady, fake. Just makes me feel yucky
Gamma wasn't under pressure at the time. It was Charloux who was under pressure there.

Lynches in order of preference:

SAJ
Lane, bang, Klingon
Spade, MDS, Charloux
TT, Gamma
Kop, alban, creature
Well that's not true so I don't know why you would say that. I was putting a bunch of pressure on gamma and spade was questioning him on a couple things and so did mini. Charloux was saying he'd kill gamma if he had the chance. Why are you lying? And how am I second in line?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:07 am

Post by alban »

In post 1095, lane0168 wrote:Yeah he's capable of lying. And that's what I'm asking you, how likely is spade to do that as scum. You're saying he's capable but then say you believe it because he did it before the wagon. That's the part I'm asking about.
Not likely to lie in the absence of the wagon. He would use that as a last resort.
I tried to locate the post where Spade claimed, to understand how much pressure he was feeling. Not able to find. Can you point me to that?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Creature »

I have too many townreads.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Creature »

I don't really understand why alban's being townread, his play looks similar to Open 637.
Sigh
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1105, alban wrote:
In post 1095, lane0168 wrote:Yeah he's capable of lying. And that's what I'm asking you, how likely is spade to do that as scum. You're saying he's capable but then say you believe it because he did it before the wagon. That's the part I'm asking about.
Not likely to lie in the absence of the wagon. He would use that as a last resort.
I tried to locate the post where Spade claimed, to understand how much pressure he was feeling. Not able to find. Can you point me to that?
669, his reply to you....
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:23 am

Post by alban »

Oh man...If that's the 'claim' you all are talking about, Spade is very likely to lie like that as a scum.
I don't consider that a claim at all btw. That's justification for an emotional argument. And Spade can very well use that sort of an argument as a scum to convince.
If this is all, no one has to convince me to vote for Spade. He is back to being my top scum-read.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, what about this, the first wagon to get L-1 (if the wagonee claimed) I'll hammer.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Creature »

I am just going back and forth at my reads.
Sigh
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:26 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 1014, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 924, Spade_Ace wrote:That does sound like a decent plan. Esp after my mistake of softclaiming.
In post 975, Spade_Ace wrote:Cool. L-1. Someone just needs to hammer. MDS, alban and bang I hope you got all the info you needed from this wagon. Let the avatar thing go please. If Kling still thinks alban is scum cos of this pls lynch her. Also look at lane , he seems contend with voting for anyone and shifts between votes too much. Wish I could have helped you people more. All the best.
This isn't scum talking. This is town.

Scum!Spade would have lurked out or hammered himself. Spade couldn't possibly have expected a wagon switch.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: TwiszTed
Sigh
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:35 am

Post by alban »

In post 1109, alban wrote:Oh man...If that's the 'claim' you all are talking about, Spade is very likely to lie like that as a scum.
I don't consider that a claim at all btw. That's justification for an emotional argument. And Spade can very well use that sort of an argument as a scum to convince.
If this is all, no one has to convince me to vote for Spade. He is back to being my top scum-read.
This is what happens when you read on phone and skip a few posts thinking you will read them later. This is what I did with the whole softclaim business. And when later comes, you think if people are saying it so vehemently, Spade must have claimed for sure. My bad. I should have asked Mini about the original post the first time she mentioned it.
Why would you guys not ask for my opinion, especially when Spade's 'claim' was in response to my post. Thank you for confirming with me, Lane. This is not a claim, and he can very well use such arguments.
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Tiger moth »

In post 1104, lane0168 wrote:Well that's not true so I don't know why you would say that. I was putting a bunch of pressure on gamma and spade was questioning him on a couple things and so did mini. Charloux was saying he'd kill gamma if he had the chance. Why are you lying? And how am I second in line?
You were the only one pressuring Gamma at the point he self-voted (apart from SAJ's , and you could hardly call that pressure). Everyone else was talking about other things. Charloux wasn't calling Gamma scum; just wanted him out of the game.

You're joint second because your reads don't seem to have progressed since and you've come in close to the end complaining that others aren't working towards a lynch and seemingly willing to just push any wagon while others are trying to work things out. Your vote on alban was awful.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Good lord, is there no stop to this confusion. Lets finish it.
1. Is townkill actually better than no lynch???
2. If yes, then you can hammer me. This is not an emotional defence please note (alban :P). I myself am finding it hard to scumread anyone. People even remotely close to it are kling and tiger. But they cant get traction. Also i kind of feel even gamma is town, so i probably wont vote against him.
3. If townkill is worse than no lynch, we can then try no lynch.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:40 am

Post by alban »

Can someone explain why this should be believed?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:40 am

Post by alban »

In post 1011, Creature wrote:I'm a PR, should I say more than that?
Fixed
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

What a joke. Whose reads have progressed? This game is a shit show and nobody is confident in any of there reads. Several people are all over the board. Are your a big fan of last minute flash wagon lynches? Do you think that helps town? Do you think no lynch helps town?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 1114, alban wrote: This is what happens when you read on phone and skip a few posts thinking you will read them later. This is what I did with the whole softclaim business. And when later comes, you think if people are saying it so vehemently, Spade must have claimed for sure. My bad. I should have asked Mini about the original post the first time she mentioned it.
Why would you guys not ask for my opinion, especially when Spade's 'claim' was in response to my post.
Thank you for confirming with me, Lane. This is not a claim, and he can very well use such arguments.
Cos we expect you to read ALL THE POSTS and not skip them.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 1119, lane0168 wrote:What a joke. Whose reads have progressed? This game is a shit show and nobody is confident in any of there reads. Several people are all over the board. Are your a big fan of last minute flash wagon lynches? Do you think that helps town? Do you think no lynch helps town?
I thought i was the one asking you.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:47 am

Post by lane0168 »

"gamma wasnt under pressure" - tigermoth
"uh yes he was, a few people were questioning him" - lane
"oh yeah well you and that one other person who voted for him, I'll ignore the other people questioning him" - tigermoth

Which is it Tiger? Was he under pressure or was he not under pressure?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by alban »

In post 1116, Spade_Ace wrote:Good lord, is there no stop to this confusion. Lets finish it.
1. Is townkill actually better than no lynch???
2. If yes, then you can hammer me. This is not an emotional defence please note (alban :P). I myself am finding it hard to scumread anyone. People even remotely close to it are kling and tiger. But they cant get traction. Also i kind of feel even gamma is town, so i probably wont vote against him.
3. If townkill is worse than no lynch, we can then try no lynch.
I can't believe you are saying this man.
You always used to convince me to lynch over no lynch whenever I asked you your current q no. 1. You always said that you will carry day 1 suspicions to day 2, so it's better to get a flip on people.
Why such an outright turnaround?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 439, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what Lane can hang with FOD and Spade
Not a post of someone not feeling pressure

Return to “Completed Open Games”