Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Streeflo wrote:
On a happier note,
AlyG
has just been prodded again. If he doesn't pick up the prod by
Thursday
, I will be forced to look for a replacement.
Gemelli wrote: And IMHO it's a bad sign when the mod's comment on the possible replacement of a player is described as "a happier note."
The happier note was that AlyG has been prodded again. A replacement has been found, and I am waiting until Thursday.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash wrote: Um... Vollkan... What do you expect me to do? Claim doc? Mason? Sk? What? Are you seriously forgetting that whole big.. Korlash claimed for no reason thing we had ten weeks ago? I only see you asking me to claim as some weird trap thing and I am really afraid to say anything... I'm serious here... last time I "sorta claimed" I got my head chewed off.
Like I said, more tomorrow. We have the regional something vice somethings in for annual inspection, have to get to work at like 6 in the morning so it's off to bed.
I know you softclaimed before, but you never officially claimed. Query whether there is any difference, though...
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well the only difference I see is your baiting me to see if I claim other then vanilla. After my "Velvety soft luscious and almost milky white silk claim" claiming anything BUT vanilla would, logically, put a bullseye on my back yes? Forgive me for being a bit skeptical to succumb to a claim right now.

Now, should you provide a reasonable explanation as to why my "claim" is urgent and has to be done now, I may find it in my heart to once again utter those words my avy so longs to say! Until then, only allusions will you get! *Nods*

Is allusions the right word here?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash wrote: Well the only difference I see is your baiting me to see if I claim other then vanilla. After my "Velvety soft luscious and almost milky white silk claim" claiming anything BUT vanilla would, logically, put a bullseye on my back yes? Forgive me for being a bit skeptical to succumb to a claim right now.
That's not really a question I can answer. I would have to consider things carefully, so it could put a "bullseye" on your back, but it might not.
Korlash wrote: Now, should you provide a reasonable explanation as to why my "claim" is urgent and has to be done now, I may find it in my heart to once again utter those words my avy so longs to say! Until then, only allusions will you get! *Nods*
Well, since I am no longer under the delusion that you are at 2 votes, there is no longer any reason for you to claim, at least for now.
Gemelli
Gemelli
Goon
Gemelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Gemelli »

Streeflo wrote:The happier note was that AlyG has been prodded again. A replacement has been found, and I am waiting until Thursday.
Streeflo, you are awesome. Finding someone to replace into this game at 65 pages can't have been easy, but you nailed it. Nicely done, sir :)
"Specialization is for insects." --Heinlein

[i]Limited Access most weekends[/i]
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

**Apologies for a pissed off post**

I really can't believe that I'm being the one forced to claim...the case on korlash is clearly stronger, based on the fact that there is a case besides the connection, while the entire case on me is the connection...I havent done anything exceedingly scummy all game besides lurk through the middle section of the game (when I thought I was being replaced). And yet I am the one at -1, I am the one forced to claim. This is ridiculous. You know what puts the icing on the cake though? Gemelli's jump. For a while now he's been saying that Korlash is more scummy, and now he jumps on me because I was attempting to get reactions? And even after I've defeated the bulk of his argument, (seeing as he doesnt even address my latest defenses) he does not unvote? Furthermore, I love how no one else seems to see how strong the connection between korlash and gemelli is. He switched his vote to someone who he said was second scummiest for essentially nothing! It's so incredibly obvious that Korlash and he are scumbuddies it's not even funny! Do you think it's a coincidence that Gemelli found an excuse to jump on me almost immediately after I got my second vote? My god, if I get lynched today and not Korlash, and the town ends up losing this game, I will be so fucking pissed, because for once I have a chance to improve my terrible town record and everyone seems to busy pressuring me for a claim to look at the evidence that's right there.

You want your claim?
I'm vanilla town
. I dont have some confirmable role to save my ass. I can only hope that people can see the sense in voting Korlash over me.

**If someone hammers for this, they are retarded. It is my playstyle to get pissed off**
I play the games rul gud.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

As a sidenote, I will not be able to post again til sunday.
I play the games rul gud.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by vollkan »

Thankyou Elias.
Elias wrote: **If someone hammers for this, they are retarded. It is my playstyle to get pissed off**
Let me add to that: If anybody is going to hammer Elias, it is to be me. That said, I have no intention of hammering Elias any time soon. If a person does hammer Elias, I will ensure that you are lynched tomorrow. I don't care what excuse/justification you might have, you will swing. If I get NKed (which I admit is probably unlikely given 2 claimed power roles) then I feel confident that the rest of the players will have you lynched. I know this may sound arrogant of me, but I think it is justified.
Elias wrote: I really can't believe that I'm being the one forced to claim...the case on korlash is clearly stronger, based on the fact that there is a case besides the connection, while the entire case on me is the connection...I havent done anything exceedingly scummy all game besides lurk through the middle section of the game (when I thought I was being replaced). And yet I am the one at -1, I am the one forced to claim. This is ridiculous. You know what puts the icing on the cake though? Gemelli's jump. For a while now he's been saying that Korlash is more scummy, and now he jumps on me because I was attempting to get reactions? And even after I've defeated the bulk of his argument, (seeing as he doesnt even address my latest defenses) he does not unvote? Furthermore, I love how no one else seems to see how strong the connection between korlash and gemelli is. He switched his vote to someone who he said was second scummiest for essentially nothing! It's so incredibly obvious that Korlash and he are scumbuddies it's not even funny! Do you think it's a coincidence that Gemelli found an excuse to jump on me almost immediately after I got my second vote? My god, if I get lynched today and not Korlash, and the town ends up losing this game, I will be so fucking pissed, because for once I have a chance to improve my terrible town record and everyone seems to busy pressuring me for a claim to look at the evidence that's right there.
Elias, I agree, the case on Korlash is better. You were made to claim because of the numbers on you. Additionally (and I was waiting to see how this Gemelli issue unfolded), Gemelli's vote strikes me as dreadfully rushed. He has Kor at number 1 suspicion and then puts on his vote for you for this effectively semantic debate about you delaying your vote; the only change being that Orig cast his vote. I agree, your actions are odd, but I don't think they are scummy-odd. I'll admit here that I did think Gemelli's actions could be bussing of Elias, and I still consider it viable.

For now, I would like Korlash to officially claim, even though he has been "claimed" for a long time now.

My vote won't be going to Elias any time soon. He argued against me well. Whilst it doesn't rule him out as scum by any means, I will require a stronger case before I would consider voting him.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

Vollkan wrote:Well, since I am no longer under the delusion that you are at 2 votes, there is no longer any reason for you to claim, at least for now.
Vollkan wrote:For now, I would like Korlash to officially claim, even though he has been "claimed" for a long time now.

I hate to be a bore... but... why the sudden change of heart?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash wrote:
Vollkan wrote:Well, since I am no longer under the delusion that you are at 2 votes, there is no longer any reason for you to claim, at least for now.
Vollkan wrote:For now, I would like Korlash to officially claim, even though he has been "claimed" for a long time now.

I hate to be a bore... but... why the sudden change of heart?
Because Elias has claimed and serious suspicion of Gemelli has surfaced. Ultimately, I see a claim from you as fairly arbitrary, but I would like to have it there clearly to help our discussion over the next week (ie. so that there is no danger of you claiming and then causing us to have to rush a decision). You and Elias are my top suspects, and I would want a significant length of time following your claims in order to determine how to act.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by Korlash »

Thats fair enough i think. But I hope you will indulge me in one more question as your constant traps have made me very paranoid.

Lets say, hypothetically, I am the Doc. Do you honestly feel there is reason enough for me to claim right now?

I have nothing against claiming, I will in my next post, but I would like to see what you say first.

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by vollkan »

Korlash wrote: Thats fair enough i think. But I hope you will indulge me in one more question as your constant traps have made me very paranoid.

Lets say, hypothetically, I am the Doc. Do you honestly feel there is reason enough for me to claim right now?
Yes.

Korlash, the alternative is that we spend the next week in analysis going nowhere then, at the last minute, you claim "doc" and then we need to rush. My "deadline" for claiming of my top candidates is right
now
. Elias has gone, and now it is your turn. Then I can look at things in a serious situation without having the pressure of an imminent deadline.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok.

I am a strawberry town! i live free and happy on a hill outside my house. Together me and my brothers once ate a full grown watermelon mason. It was delicious.

But enough about me...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

BTW: Means I claim Vanilla.

Gemelli
Gemelli
Goon
Gemelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by Gemelli »

I'm out of town on business, so I'm going to try to do a core dump on my thoughts tonight. With a little luck I'll be able to post again sometime on Friday, but it may be late Saturday before I check in again.
Elias_the_thief wrote:As a sidenote, I will not be able to post again til sunday.
In that case,
unvote
. No sense in risking a premature hammer, especially since a big part of my rationale in voting you was to keep you talking.
vollkan wrote:Elias, I agree, the case on Korlash is better. You were made to claim because of the numbers on you. Additionally (and I was waiting to see how this Gemelli issue unfolded), Gemelli's vote strikes me as dreadfully rushed. He has Kor at number 1 suspicion and then puts on his vote for you for this effectively semantic debate about you delaying your vote; the only change being that Orig cast his vote. I agree, your actions are odd, but I don't think they are scummy-odd. I'll admit here that I did think Gemelli's actions could be bussing of Elias, and I still consider it viable.
As I've said twice now, Elias and Korlash are very close to each other on my suspect list. I've been struggling to distinguish between the two players, and part of what I've been playing with is to see how each reacts to extra pressure. So I brought up things that I found suspicious about each player in turn, and voted. What I've found is that:

* Regardless of who I am voting for, Elias and Korlash have both continued to advance the prospect that I am scum with the other.
* Korlash's reaction to being voted for has been somewhat muted. He's seemed to deflate a bit, and only defended himself half-heartedly.
* Since D3 started, Elias has (with one exception) only posted to respond to direct suspicion of him. When voted or pressed, he posts multiple times in short succession, and becomes argumentative and hostile. When there is no pressure on him, he does not contribute to the discussion.

The first point is the one I find most interesting. I am assuming that at least one of the Elias and Korlash is Mafia. But both are pushing a case against me at this point. The tenor of the cases is different -- Korlash's case boils down to a simple process of elimination, whereas Elias's case seems to be based purely on my posts directed to him. However, both Elias and Korlash have made the statement that "if [Elias/Korlash] is scum, Gemelli is most likely scum too." I'll come back to this in a second.

Now I do not expect any of you to take my statement that I am pro-town as a given, but it is absolutely driving my perspective on what we should do D3. Let me explain.

First, I put it to you that if we have NOT identified all of the Mafia in the top four spots on the consensus list, we will most likely lose the game. There is significant reason to look at myself, Korlash, Elias, and Lucienne as Mafia suspects at this point. If Vollkan, AlyG, or Originality are mafia, then frankly I think they have outplayed the town well and truly already, and our chances of winning will come down to whether a rogue Mafioso makes a major error near the endgame. Because that's a depressing (and I think unlikely) scenario, I'm not going to focus on it. I do think that we've pinned the Mafia in our top four, and I think that our consensus list reflects that this is most people's opinion.

Now: from my perspective, there are not four probable candidates for Mafia ... there are three. This is a perspective I assume is shared by the other pro-town player remaining among the four top suspects.

The town can make one mislynch without putting the Mafia in position to win.
Therefore, from where I stand, the best course of action for the town is to lynch the top three players on the suspect list one after the other.
Assuming that two of those players are mafia, and the other is town, this wins the game for us at the possible cost of a single mislynch.

Now, for those of you who have me at #2 or #3 on the suspect list, I don't expect you to buy into this approach :) I'm just trying to explain why I've been going back and forth between Elias and Korlash on D3. I believe that at least one of them is absolutely scum. If we push to lynch one of them, and that player is confirmed pro-town, to me the conclusion would be that Lucienne is the final remaining scum. I assume that the other pro-town player in the top four has a similar perspective, but with my name substituted into the mix.

That being said, I've put myself into a tough spot. Since I've made a commitment to being an active poster in this game, I have given the Mafia more content to attack, making me an easier target to take the rap. And because I have pushed on both Korlash and Elias in turn, I have left myself vulnerable to both of them on two fronts. When I voted Korlash, he implied that I was doing so in support of my scumbuddy Elias. When I voted Elias, he implied that this was clear evidence of my scumbuddy alignment with Korlash. And lately it has been suggested that my focus on Elias OR Korlash is simply bussing. I don't think I can continue posting my opinions without continuing to draw this kind of heat from one side or the other, but so it goes.

Anyway: unless you are willing to accept the possibility of three mafia remaining in the game, it should be obvious that either Elias's or Korlash's scumbuddy hypothesis is false (I surely can't be scumbuddies with BOTH of them). If one of the two is scum, that player is clearly trying to set me up to take a fall as the most obvious pro-town target.

Coming back to the point I made earlier, the fact that BOTH Elias and Korlash are taking the same stance on me suggests that the odds of them being aligned with each other are fairly high. And if we agree that at least one of the two players is scum, I think it's worthwhile to lynch them both in succession. If one is town, the other is guaranteed to be scum. Again: if we limit ourselves to no more than one more mislynch in the game, we win.

Again, that's just my perspective ... I'm interested to hear reactions from the rest of you. Except for the scum :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

... Don't take this too hard Gem. I understand you. I really do. But after all that a Gem/Lucienne pairing is sounding a whole lot more plausible.

But enough on that.

If your plan did not revolve around lynching a maybe town and a town *Thus two mislynches* I would think it was good too. And so from your perspective, where both players are unknown (Right? ;) ) this plan seems a lot more reasonable then it will to either me or Elias (Right ;) ). So, please pardon any future comments where I in someway doubt the benefit of this plan.

Next... i really see no reason why me and Elias should be linked together. I mean if I was going to bus someone I would not base it on process of elimination/self-survival. But this is too WIFOM and so I know it won't help.

I really hate how both Lucienne and AlyG are not here... And I also hate how I cannot remember the last time I saw Orig post... Come on guys...

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by vollkan »

Gemelli wrote: First, I put it to you that if we have NOT identified all of the Mafia in the top four spots on the consensus list, we will most likely lose the game. There is significant reason to look at myself, Korlash, Elias, and Lucienne as Mafia suspects at this point. If Vollkan, AlyG, or Originality are mafia, then frankly I think they have outplayed the town well and truly already, and our chances of winning will come down to whether a rogue Mafioso makes a major error near the endgame. Because that's a depressing (and I think unlikely) scenario, I'm not going to focus on it. I do think that we've pinned the Mafia in our top four, and I think that our consensus list reflects that this is most people's opinion.
From where I'm sitting, the only way that all the mafia could not be in the top 4 is if AlyG is a mafia tracker. I think that is unlikely and, thus, that we have all the mafia in the top 4. If Orig is SK, then there may only be 1 mafioso left, however. I think we should remember that.
Gem wrote: The town can make one mislynch without putting the Mafia in position to win. Therefore, from where I stand, the best course of action for the town is to lynch the top three players on the suspect list one after the other. Assuming that two of those players are mafia, and the other is town, this wins the game for us at the possible cost of a single mislynch.

Now, for those of you who have me at #2 or #3 on the suspect list, I don't expect you to buy into this approach I'm just trying to explain why I've been going back and forth between Elias and Korlash on D3. I believe that at least one of them is absolutely scum. If we push to lynch one of them, and that player is confirmed pro-town, to me the conclusion would be that Lucienne is the final remaining scum. I assume that the other pro-town player in the top four has a similar perspective, but with my name substituted into the mix.
Obviously, your course of action would work. As you say, though, it assumes you are pro-town which is not something I am willing to do.
Gemelli wrote: Coming back to the point I made earlier, the fact that BOTH Elias and Korlash are taking the same stance on me suggests that the odds of them being aligned with each other are fairly high
Why does it make it highly likely that they are scum together?
Korlash wrote: ... Don't take this too hard Gem. I understand you. I really do. But after all that a Gem/Lucienne pairing is sounding a whole lot more plausible.
On what basis?
Gemelli
Gemelli
Goon
Gemelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:46 pm

Post by Gemelli »

vollkan wrote:If Orig is SK, then there may only be 1 mafioso left, however. I think we should remember that.
To be honest, I hadn't considered that possibility. If we have just one Mafia left, things do become more complicated. How likely do you think that situation is?
vollkan wrote:Obviously, your course of action would work. As you say, though, it assumes you are pro-town which is not something I am willing to do.
Understood. I'm just trying to explain why I've been switching back and forth between targets.
vollkan wrote:Why does it make it highly likely that they are scum together?
Maybe "highly likely" is an overstatement. But I find it notable that neither of them is taking the position of "if player X is scum, that means that either Gemelli or Lucienne is scum." They're both zeroing in on me specifically. It just looks to me like a concerted effort to move me into the #2 spot on the suspicion list.

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by vollkan »

Gemelli wrote:
vollkan wrote:If Orig is SK, then there may only be 1 mafioso left, however. I think we should remember that.
To be honest, I hadn't considered that possibility. If we have just one Mafia left, things do become more complicated. How likely do you think that situation is?
Well, in Mini 467 I was in a 2-man mafia and there was a SK as the third scum. A few weeks ago I tried trawling the Mini Normal forum seeing whether it was vastly more likely to be 3 scum and 1 SK or 2 scum and 1 SK (by counting the number of SK games that went each way) and, IIRC, it was inconclusive.

Your course of action, rather interestingly, assumes unquestionably that Orig is a vig and that we have 2 scum left. If Orig is SK, things are very different and simply lynching as you are suggesting to eliminate people is absolutely dangerous.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Streeflo »

The air suddenly turns black. Clouds form, and lightning flashes across the sky.

And in the graveyard, one of the stones starts to shake and shiver. A mountain of dirt forms, and starts to dissolve with the shaking of the earth.

spurgistan
has risen from the grave to replace
AlyG
!!!

EDIT: And he teleports in a sudden burst of unreal mod power and appears onto the plane exactly where AlyG was just standing. Surprise surprise!
Last edited by Streeflo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Gemelli wrote:
Streeflo wrote:The happier note was that AlyG has been prodded again. A replacement has been found, and I am waiting until Thursday.
Streeflo, you are awesome. Finding someone to replace into this game at 65 pages can't have been easy, but you nailed it. Nicely done, sir :)
Give credit where credit is due:
spurgistan
offered.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by vollkan »

Streeflo wrote: The air suddenly turns black. Clouds form, and lightning flashes across the sky.

And in the graveyard, one of the stones starts to shake and shiver. A mountain of dirt forms, and starts to dissolve with the shaking of the earth.

spurgistan has risen from the grave to replace AlyG!!!
And how does spurgistan get back on the plane? :D
streeflo wrote: Give credit where credit is due: spurgistan offered.
Then many thanks to Spurgistan!
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Day 3 Votecount #40!

Elias_the_Thief (2) - Korlash, originality
Korlash (1) - Elias_the_Thief

Not voting: Lucienne, spurgistan, vollkan, Gemelli

With
alive it takes
to lynch!

Mod is cruel. December 8th deadline still applies.

Now let's get this show back on the road!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

Vollkan wrote:On what basis?
He says he wants us to lynch me then Elais or vica versa. We lose with two mislynches, and thus it is the perfect plan for a lucienne/Gem setup.
Gem wrote:Maybe "highly likely" is an overstatement. But I find it notable that neither of them is taking the position of "if player X is scum, that means that either Gemelli or Lucienne is scum." They're both zeroing in on me specifically. It just looks to me like a concerted effort to move me into the #2 spot on the suspicion list.
Now you know why I wanted to hear from Lucienne. Her lack of activity hurts us here... Thus... we are more prone to go after you.

Gemelli
Gemelli
Goon
Gemelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:52 am

Post by Gemelli »

Break in between meetings!
vollkan wrote:Your course of action, rather interestingly, assumes unquestionably that Orig is a vig and that we have 2 scum left. If Orig is SK, things are very different and simply lynching as you are suggesting to eliminate people is absolutely dangerous.
No, I've been assuming that Orig is either vig or SK, but not mafia, and that therefore he still has a vested interest in killing mafia at this point. But yes, I had been assuming 2 scum. If having just one scum is even a moderately plausible distinct possibility, then obviously my plan needs to be scrapped without further comment. (As an aside, we haven't really looked at the 6:1 or 5:1:1 scenarios in detail yet, have we?)
streeflo wrote:spurgistan has risen from the grave to replace AlyG!!!
Welcome back, spurgistan!
Mod
, can you verify that he is up to date on all AlyG's night actions and results?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”