Micro 660: Triplicate Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Power
ArcAngel9 (1)-
Secret Agent Jin
Dunnstral (0)-

Secret Agent Jin (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
ArcAngel9, Dunnstral

Wisdom
FrankJaeger (2)-
HowardRoark, Gamma Emerald
HowardRoark (1)-
FrankJaeger
Gamma Emerald (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Courage
quibxes (2)-
lane0168, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (0)-

lane0168 (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
quibxes

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-11-29 13:00:00)
- Nov 29th 13:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 339, qubixes wrote:@SAJ: You know you're putting
3!
people at L-1, not just Arc...
I was putting three people at L-1, i didnt realize that the other two groups had voted a person, i thought only the frank/howard group had. Also, i can see the reasoning behind Town!Arc. I am willing to follow what she says but my understanding is that if we no lynch then it doesnt matter if our group is 100% town, the mafia still chooses someone to die. Ill leave it up to Arc, no lynch or Dunn?

UNVOTE:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

3!
Thought I made it clear I wasn't hammering
In post 341, qubixes wrote:@Dunnstral: Why is that you care so much about Wisdom, and don't care at all what happens to my group?
You're already getting lynched
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't worry about power until wisdom acknowledges me
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 351, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
3!
I was putting three people at L-1, i didnt realize that the other two groups had voted a person, i thought only the frank/howard group had. Also, i can see the reasoning behind Town!Arc. I am willing to follow what she says but my understanding is that if we no lynch then it doesnt matter if our group is 100% town, the mafia still chooses someone to die. Ill leave it up to Arc, no lynch or Dunn?

UNVOTE:

Oh you're right. I was in an assumption that Mafia can only kill within their own groups. So you're saying if all our team is town, Mafia can still kill one of us?

If that's the case, I would like to lynch Dun.
3. If a group does NOT pick a player to lynch by the deadline, the Mafia will choose who within that group is to be lynched.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:04 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 352, Dunnstral wrote:
3!
In post 341, qubixes wrote:@Dunnstral: Why is that you care so much about Wisdom, and don't care at all what happens to my group?
I don't have a habit of trusting scum.

By the looks of it I'm about as likely lynched as Frank, so can you not dodge the question? (Or my accusation for that matter.)
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I will hold off on voting until Wisdom acknowledges Dunn. I dont know what Wisdom has to do with our group but ill wait.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:20 am

Post by qubixes »

@Jin: It would also be great if you could wait for Lane and GL to see whether they might reconsider or not, before we go to the lynch...
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by HowardRoark »

@Dunnstral: You want to not scumhunt in your group because you want responses from my group? And basically you feel FrankJaeger is town for some unexplained reason.

@FrankJaeger: If Gamma Emerald had beaten me into the thread, not understood the rules, and "hammered" me then what would your reaction and next steps have been? Needs to be answered as well and will not be .

The ignorance of the rules is disturbing.

I don't understand why qubixes is the current lynch selection. The previous player did nothing. He is now participating. Explain your votes! Until then . . .
UNVOTE: FrankJaeger
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:51 am

Post by HowardRoark »

EBWOP: and will not be forgotten.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 355, qubixes wrote:
In post 352, Dunnstral wrote:
3!
I don't have a habit of trusting scum.

By the looks of it I'm about as likely lynched as Frank, so can you not dodge the question? (Or my accusation for that matter.)
Thought I made it clear I was fine with you getting lynched
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 358, HowardRoark wrote:@Dunnstral: You want to not scumhunt in your group
But I did
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Howard, what do you think of Gamma?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 318, qubixes wrote:There is no reason that we can't case/argue against a person from another group, even if we can't vote them, so there shouldn't be that problem. Your reason for voting me is pretty lame ("I need some flips"). What are you going to learn when I flip town, and you didn't as much as have given me a chance? Looks like dunstrall was right that my fate was basically sealed before my entrance into the game (which is stupid and demotivating regardless of what you think of my alignment).

I'll get to this game tonight when I have some time, read trough the whole game carefully and make a write-up. If you're still defaulting to my lynch without a single reason beyond that my predecessor made a single post and was posting elsewhere, I give up.
Except that's not the reason I voted you, you're drawing an A->B connection that I didn't put there. I voted you to advance the game and because I didn't like your unexplained potshots at me. The fact that you take something else that I said ("I need flips") and tried to tie it to my vote without directly asking me about it looks disingenuous to me.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 321, qubixes wrote:212 [GL] Can't agree with GL here. It makes a lot of sense to me that Howard!town to scumread someone who reverses on a reply Howard!town clearly sees as BS. Also, scum!GL never reverses his read on anyone, unless he has an obvious reason?
is a lot of useless commentary to look busy imo, but I'll address this point directly

The point isn't about the fact that I reversed my read, the point is Howard calls it scummy without explaining why it's scummy. town!GL or scum!GL can reverse a read. Reversing a read itself is not alignment indicative. Therefore it's scummy play to just say "GL reversed his read, so that's scummy" without actually putting the thought or the explanation into why it's
more likely
that I'm scum for reversing the read rather than town. Scum often do that because it's easier to state to the other players of a true fact (GL reversed a read) and let them infer why that's supposed to be scummy, rather than having to make the case explicitly themselves.

also, you didn't highlight any posts that you said look like tiptoeing. Why did you say I was tiptoeing earlier?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 322, qubixes wrote:There is one thing that really bothers me about lane though. Why did you complain so much about DBW being inactive and then seemingly not care at all when I do replace in?
I do agree with this though, and would like to see Lane address it. I was also hoping to see him react to my vote but looks like he hasn't been here yet
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also this reeeks of desperation by Dunnstral.
what is Dunnstral desperate about?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 366, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also this reeeks of desperation by Dunnstral.
what is Dunnstral desperate about?
Getting his buddy to not be lynched.
And I am acknowledging you Dunn: I think you're scum and I'm not changing course.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 365, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 322, qubixes wrote:There is one thing that really bothers me about lane though. Why did you complain so much about DBW being inactive and then seemingly not care at all when I do replace in?
I do agree with this though, and would like to see Lane address it. I was also hoping to see him react to my vote but looks like he hasn't been here yet
Why would I make a show of someone doing something they're supposed to do? I don't get recognition for eating vegetables or getting 8 hours of sleep or drinking enough water.

Also I saw your vote.

Also guilty you strike me as similar to the last game when you ended up replacing out. Kinda popping in out, not too much to say. You're better as town I think

UNVOTE:
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 368, lane0168 wrote:
Why would I make a show of someone doing something they're supposed to do? I don't get recognition for eating vegetables or getting 8 hours of sleep or drinking enough water.
You seemed frustrated at not being able to interact with a player in your group, but when the opportunity arises you don't seem interested. I'm not saying you should be applauding me for doing my job. If you want to go the analogy route, it's like you scream "I'm so thirsty!", and when you receive a glass of water, you're not even interested in drinking it.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:26 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 363, GuiltyLion wrote:
Except that's not the reason I voted you, you're drawing an A->B connection that I didn't put there. I voted you to advance the game and because I didn't like your unexplained potshots at me. The fact that you take something else that I said ("I need flips") and tried to tie it to my vote without directly asking me about it looks disingenuous to me.
You're saying "I need some flips" in , then a naked vote in . Just because of the fact that you posted them in two separate posts I am not allowed to conclude that they are connected, when you don't voice any suspicions about me in the posts before that either? If you had that reason for voting me, why not just say it out loud and try to get me to interact on it, instead of apparently hiding it so you can call me scummy when I don't ask you about it?

I wanted to put out some content within the limited time I had available (which I indicated), realizing I might have to take some of it back, because I didn't have a good understanding yet of what was going on. The tip-toeing and salesman comments were my first impressions on reading your ISO, and I thought it would be beneficial putting it out, seeing what kind of reaction I would get. Hint: your reaction was pretty bad, voting me in apparent self-defense, when I wasn't even fully caught up.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:59 am

Post by qubixes »

In post 364, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 321, qubixes wrote:212 [GL] Can't agree with GL here. It makes a lot of sense to me that Howard!town to scumread someone who reverses on a reply Howard!town clearly sees as BS. Also, scum!GL never reverses his read on anyone, unless he has an obvious reason?
is a lot of useless commentary to look busy imo, but I'll address this point directly

The point isn't about the fact that I reversed my read, the point is Howard calls it scummy without explaining why it's scummy. town!GL or scum!GL can reverse a read. Reversing a read itself is not alignment indicative. Therefore it's scummy play to just say "GL reversed his read, so that's scummy" without actually putting the thought or the explanation into why it's
more likely
that I'm scum for reversing the read rather than town. Scum often do that because it's easier to state to the other players of a true fact (GL reversed a read) and let them infer why that's supposed to be scummy, rather than having to make the case explicitly themselves.

also, you didn't highlight any posts that you said look like tiptoeing. Why did you say I was tiptoeing earlier?
I'm not saying your reversal of your read is scummy in this post (even though I still question how you managed to to that in this particular case), or at least that's not the point I'm trying to make. What I am having the most trouble with is you calling Howard scummy there. To me it makes perfect sense for town!Howard to be suspicious of your move, and I think you should be able to see that as well if you're town. Why is it scummy that he didn't give reasons? In fact, if he was meticulously pointing out what was wrong, it might be
more
suspicious imo. What does he accomplish by FoS'ing you and not giving reasons? How does that help is scum goals? Make others infer? Maybe. But really at that stage in the game you were under no pressure, because of the absence of my slot. It's not going to make lane or my non-participating slot vote you. And long-term people would probably forget about it.. I'm not saying Howard is only doing this as town. I'm saying your reasons for calling Howard scum there are crap.

I would also like to point out that you're doing a very similar thing to what you are accusing me of: instead of asking him about his reasons, you immediately accuse him.

As to tip-toeing. Honestly, a pretty large part of your ISO is saying: "I like this, don't like that, this is weak". The only times when it felt you were actually showing any serious push behind something was when you were accused, in case of Howard, and me. If you want post numbers: , , , . I think you get the point.

Btw, it's rather unfair calling my catch up post "busy-work", because I'm just making notes and posting them publicly to get into the game (and allow others to interact on it, which didn't really happen except for you I guess..). I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get into a game by replacing in (second time), so if you have problems with it (or more constructive: suggestions), you can tell me post-game.

Might as well vote, since I don't think I'll change my choice.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:29 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Sup im back
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Qub most probably town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Get your bump on, go play.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”