Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sometimes you just have bad days, you know?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1892, Kagami wrote:And I don't think you believe the sum of my reads on you are "I want to hear from nacho."
I certainly hope not, but that + "he has said a lot without doing anything" is the sum of what you've expressed unless I missed some juicy Kagami commentary somewhere.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1921, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

If nightklills aren't rolefishing or a group decision or a game reason, I find they are mostly personal (as in XXXX knows me too well, not as in I hate XXXX).
but see, towards the end of the day, anti-nacho sentiment started flying about the room and it was mostly farside and kagami's doing. wisdom chimed in on it too iirc, maybe infinity too.
tammy at the time looked like one of the few people who wouldnt give him a hard time on day 2
I don't think scum-Nacho would be killing players "pushing for his lynch" on day1. Anyone who has played even a few games can weather anything like that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1913, Tammy wrote:
In post 1908, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that readback-feedback-reverb thing going on.
Me possibly being the nk last night is the thing that is giving me the most pause where nacho is concerned. He'd have little reason to kill me besides the vig shot I might possibly have. I didn't express any doubts on him yesterday; I only expressed them last night in the neighborhood. In order for him to have known about it, Kraska would have had to tell him, which would mean he also knows I'm bulletproof so it would be a wasted shot unless he was trying to confirm kraska as town. Except he knows I get paranoid and would entertain this possibility.

Regardless I just can't understand why he would shoot me night one.
If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

If nightklills aren't rolefishing or a group decision or a game reason, I find they are mostly personal (as in XXXX knows me too well, not as in I hate XXXX).
Yep. We tend to leave each other alive night one especially.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1924, kraska77 wrote:therere only 2 flipped vanillas and thats hardly "many". so this is basically kagami claiming vt and i dont see why kagami as scum would randomly cut down options for herself like that when theres no need to
I mean, it's not like three vanillas is many either.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

It's possible leon thought killing shaddow to save himself was good, but i really don't think it would've been optimal. He still could've been lynched if people thought he was SK or something, and killing shaddow saves town from having to lynch him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1915, Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh shit it's Robb Stark
I was just over at mafiauniverse trying to figure that out.

So, nacho if you're scum reading cakez, how come you ignored my concerns on cakez?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1928, Tammy wrote:
In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1913, Tammy wrote:
In post 1908, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that readback-feedback-reverb thing going on.
Me possibly being the nk last night is the thing that is giving me the most pause where nacho is concerned. He'd have little reason to kill me besides the vig shot I might possibly have. I didn't express any doubts on him yesterday; I only expressed them last night in the neighborhood. In order for him to have known about it, Kraska would have had to tell him, which would mean he also knows I'm bulletproof so it would be a wasted shot unless he was trying to confirm kraska as town. Except he knows I get paranoid and would entertain this possibility.

Regardless I just can't understand why he would shoot me night one.
If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

Yep. We tend to leave each other alive night one especially.
OK, I'll take your word for it, but it really is the explanation for some of the strange night1 kills in games.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

@nacho well yeaah but
still makes more sense that she would think towns not pr heavy if she knows there are 3 vanillas
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1933, kraska77 wrote:@nacho well yeaah but
still makes more sense that she would think towns not pr heavy if she knows there are 3 vanillas
I can agree with this, but it's not a huge difference and it's a weird conclusion to reach either way.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1930, Infinity 324 wrote:It's possible leon thought killing shaddow to save himself was good, but i really don't think it would've been optimal. He still could've been lynched if people thought he was SK or something, and killing shaddow saves town from having to lynch him.
Well then, really, if leon is scum, he could save his vig shot and shoot town tonight.

Shaddow could have just shot himself to make us think Leon used up his vig.

That would be some wily mafia there.....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1931, Tammy wrote:

So, nacho if you're scum reading cakez, how come you ignored my concerns on cakez?
I didn't think I ignored them. I disagreed with your reasoning re: kraska because Cakez got a guilty on her, he didn't really catch her and some of his lack of conviction reminded me of Real Folks Blues.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1936, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1930, Infinity 324 wrote:It's possible leon thought killing shaddow to save himself was good, but i really don't think it would've been optimal. He still could've been lynched if people thought he was SK or something, and killing shaddow saves town from having to lynch him.
Well then, really, if leon is scum, he could save his vig shot and shoot town tonight.

Lol, there's no mafia vig. If shaddow was killed by his own team, it was in place of a nightkill.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 am

Post by kraska77 »

it is....
i have trouble understanding where kagami's coming from most of the time but this, and her focus on wraith's mr scruffy shtick, dont feel like things that would come from scum

pedit: @nacho
also im loving the recent boom in activity. pere stop disappearing pls :mad:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1934, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?
Are you not reading the game in whole? It certainly doesn't feel that way. It feels like you're doing that iso thing and that's why you're missing stuff.

All day today I've talked about not having you figured out, concerned about you, kraska said that I expressed paranoia on you in the neighborhood.

After I made that post (and in the three little pigs post that you commented about), I defended you against cakez' dodging the game post. I said I was frustrated. I said that you were following along and could have commented on anything but didn't.

And when Infinity interpreted it that way I literally said:
In post 1740, Tammy wrote:
Infinity I wasn't saying he's scum because he didn't catch up, I'm saying he's probably scum because he's just probably scum.
He's clearly following along as he wanted Leon to full claim. He could have responded to any other thing as well and he didn't.
I can make that big for you if you want, but I think you know exactly what you're doing and should stop.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1938, Infinity 324 wrote:

Lol, there's no mafia vig. If shaddow was killed by his own team, it was in place of a nightkill.
You want me to believe that mafia-Leon killed Mafia-Shaddow so that mafia-Leon would not be lynched by town today.

I'm saying that if that is the case, why would mafia-Leon need to shoot mafia-Shaddow when mafia-Shaddow could just as easily shot himself?

That leaves mafia-Leon free to do other nefarious mafia things.

Right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1939, kraska77 wrote:it is....
i have trouble understanding where kagami's coming from most of the time but this, and her focus on wraith's mr scruffy shtick, dont feel like things that would come from scum

pedit: @nacho
also im loving the recent boom in activity. pere stop disappearing pls :mad:

It's Friday, so might not be back until Monday.

On the other hand, all my games are in day, so more reason to drop in over the weekend.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1937, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1931, Tammy wrote:

I didn't think I ignored them. I disagreed with your reasoning re: kraska because Cakez got a guilty on her, he didn't really catch her and some of his lack of conviction reminded me of Real Folks Blues.

Yeah, you did ignore them. Why do you think I asked if this was the game where you were just going to ignore me if you actually interacted with anything that I said that had anything to do with the game except for you willfully misinterpreting me saying you were probably scum as me saying you didn't catch up and so you were scum and fucking harping on that???

You're just scum and you know exactly what you're doing!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: nacho
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1941, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1938, Infinity 324 wrote:

You want me to believe that mafia-Leon killed Mafia-Shaddow so that mafia-Leon would not be lynched by town today.

I'm saying that if that is the case, why would mafia-Leon need to shoot mafia-Shaddow when mafia-Shaddow could just as easily shot himself?

That leaves mafia-Leon free to do other nefarious mafia things.

Right?
Well, shaddow can still use an action if he gets shot. But fair enough.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1927, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1921, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

but see, towards the end of the day, anti-nacho sentiment started flying about the room and it was mostly farside and kagami's doing. wisdom chimed in on it too iirc, maybe infinity too.
tammy at the time looked like one of the few people who wouldnt give him a hard time on day 2
I don't think scum-Nacho would be killing players "pushing for his lynch" on day1. Anyone who has played even a few games can weather anything like that.
true but farside was strongly townread by everyone by the end of day one, so was kagami. i think ultimately it looked like nacho would net more from making those kills than shooting tammy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Tammy »

It's just fucking nacho.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 0, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Infinity 324-town.............probably
2. Leonshade- some kind of whatever lyncher. i believe that part of the claim atleast
5. PanterPunt replaced farside22- probably town
6. PeregrineV *- probably scum
7. Tammy- town
8. Nachomamma8 *- lean town
9. Kagami- town
11. Wisdom- town
12. SirCakez- our lynch today, hopefully
pere just makes most sense to me as a cakes partner right now. everyone else im townreading to some degree
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Tammy »

Like nacho here's the deal. I don't think this is your town play this game. I don't think that after seeming pretty joyous day one and talking about how town I was and how you wouldn't abandon me because we're finally on the same team that this is how you play. I don't think you ignore my posts. I don't think you ignore my concern about you. I don't think you ignore the suspicion I have. I don't think you harp on me saying that you're probably just scum and wanting me to point out more. I don't think that this is the continued conversation you have with me. I don't think you make me want to punch you through the computer screen.

I do think it's quite a bit different when we're town together. I do think you're just fucking scum here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”