Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'd sub out but i wouldn't want to give anyone else my shitty slot.

I'm really sorry I'm not much help this game, i just can't make apples and oranges about it at all.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What is shitty about your slot, for starters? I'm not sure what the problem is, other than how you've amassed two votes.

I also don't know what was so gamebreaking about Misa flipping town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Transcend »

Me neither

Just lost all motivation to try
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 697, Morning Tweet wrote:What would you say is convenient about it?
He goes AWOL just after I asked him about his read on thatsit.

Speaking of which, Morning Tweet, you also seem to have a town read on thatsit. Mind explaining?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 697, Morning Tweet wrote:It is less "overly cautious", and more "extremely self preserving". Lines up with my townread on him. Apologetic when he thinks he's done something wrong, very concerned about staying alive. I realize that sounds scummy, but he's outright telling us he'd cowardly go along with any lynch to keep himself alive for another day. Really reminded me of someone who I used to play mafia with on his first game.
Why do you think town Norska would do this but scum Norska would not?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Accountant
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 697, Morning Tweet wrote:I still have a townlean on Norska. I was asking you about his reads to see how consistently you scumread people with no scumreads. In hindsight, hinting at it probably made it pointless.
I wouldnt call it pointless, as you got my thoughts on him.
I am still not totally sure about him. Its hard to have a good read on low activity newbies and you lose a lot of time waiting for them to responde.

@Accountant: When you said "at least one scum is among the lurkers" who were you talking about?

@Tweet: Technically Charloux hammered not Transcend. Do you think the scumteam could be Transcend + Accountant and he voted Misa to safe Accountant?

@Transcend: Why do you think Accountant is scum over Tweet? Do you still think Thatit is town?

@Thatsit, Norska: i am still waiting for answers.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 706, Manuel87 wrote:@Accountant: When you said "at least one scum is among the lurkers" who were you talking about?
{thatsit, Transcend, Norska}

I think there's
at least
one scum here, quite possibly two.

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.3

[2] Transcend (Accountant, Morning Tweet)
[1] Accountant (Transcend)

[4] Not Voting (Charloux, Manuel87, NorskaBlue, thatsit)

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-09 11:00:00)
beefycheese
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

I think Thatsit is town yes
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Then you shouldn't have a problem explaining it clearly.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Accountant

I tried to go into as much detail as possible with my Norska read, but if that plus isn't enough to get you into my thought process, you should sum it all up to gut.

I'm glad you brought up thatsit, though. Obviously I didn't have much to go off of with thatsit and Norska, but I made an early newbtown read on thatsit I've kept for the whole game. ISOed him and it's actually not as good as I remembered. Not worth throwing him back down to null PoE for inactivity but I definitely want him to start communicating with us more.
In post 707, Accountant wrote:{thatsit, Transcend, Norska}
I think there's
at least
one scum here, quite possibly two.
Now that you've narrowed down what you meant by inactives, I agree if you're town at least one of them is scum.

@Manuel

You're right, Charloux really hammered. Doesn't change why Transcend's vote is weird, though.

I had Accountant/Transcend where Transcend votes Misa to effectively nullify any chance of Accountant being lynched as a strong possibility until I reviewed thatsit. Still a possibility, and Transcend's day two play isn't doing anything to ease my mind about it.

My problem right now is that I've been hoping I could use my day one reads to get past day two's inactivity. So much for that.

Charloux

I want to say I value probable doctor Charloux's thoughts, but I've strongly disagreed with pretty much everything he's said so far. Not that his opinion doesn't matter, but I think he's only skim-reading, similarly to our other PR WCS.

@Norska

I haven't given up on you, yet. I don't have any specific request for you though. Now's your chance.

@Thatsit

I'd like to be reconvinced of your townieness. Your opening post about Transcend was good, looking for mafia in the non Misa votes felt a bit shallow, as the reasoning was "mafia naturally wouldn't want to get their hands dirty", rather than individually addressing the non-Misa voters and their possible motives.

And..
@Transcend

I'm not sure where town!you is coming from. I don't want you to, but if you feel 0 drive to play, you could replace out. There's nothing broken about your slot, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

I don't need an entire case on Accountant, just showing me what caused you to vote him would be good enough.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Charloux »

@MT: Ever since i claimed doctor, i haven't paid attention to the game that much. The only reason i'm not replacing is that i'd feel bad for the guy who has to come, catch up to 30 pages just to die. I will be really pissed if they leave me as a lynchbait for tomorrow!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:00 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

thatsit, NorskaBlue were prodded.
beefycheese
NorskaBlue
NorskaBlue
Goon
NorskaBlue
Goon
Goon
Location: Jeg er ikke norsk. Hvis du spør meg noe i norsk, kan jeg ikke hjelpe deg.

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:04 am

Post by NorskaBlue »

Sorry, sorry. Been a hectic few days.

@Accountant: I suppose not. You are an experienced player and would probably be able to fake it. But the impact that you've had has been pretty solid in pushing the game forward. And tbh, I need to start somewhere. This fence I'm sitting on is starting to chafe.

@Manuel: Not disagreeing with your arguments doesn't mean I agree with them. I can't sort out either of you.

I believe Char is doctor.

@Tweet: thanks for your faith in me. I'll try not to let you down. No idea what you're asking from me here however.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Manuel87 »

@Accountant: why do you think Transcend is the most likely scum out of those 3?

@Tweet: I thought about Transcend/Accountant too because of the Misahammer but why would they bus each other now?
Plus as i mentioned yesterday why would scum!Transcend unvote WCS when he was at L-1?
I think the most vocal about the WCS train was me so suspicion would probably have been on me not him.

VOTE: thatsit
His sudden activity early day 2 when he avoided posting the entire time at the end of day 1.
Starting the day with throwing shade on Charloux and Transcend.

Later he wants to look for scum in the ppl that didnt vote Misa instead of directly saying he thinks i am scum.
His reason for me being the scum in the non Misa votes (thatsit, Tweet, Manuel) is awful and when i question it he suddenly disappears again.

Later he posts a Prodge instead of answering questions or giving a readslist which i am still waiting for since the end of day 1.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

@Manuel: Chiefly because of that his narrative starts falling apart. He tells me he has reasons X and Y for strongly townreading thatsit, but when pressed he flakes, comes back with another unsupoorted assertion about thatsit. He claims to have little motivation after the Misa lynch but seemed fairly normal when talking about lynching either me or Tweet. He claims to hate having to maybe be wrong and accidentally push a mislynch, and that he can't decide between me and Tweet, but puts a random naked vote onto me and then disappears again.

For the record, I think Transcend scum would indicate thatsit town. This is either him buddying a newbie or trying to make us think thatsit is his scumbuddy. I don't buy that this is him hard defending a scumbuddy.

@Charloux: As a claimed doctor, you command respect and attention. Shouldn't a town you be using this to try to lead the scumhunting or do something other than slack off?

thatsit
thatsit
Townie
thatsit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by thatsit »

can I be MIA for a little bit? some stuff's come up irl
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 717, thatsit wrote:can I be MIA for a little bit? some stuff's come up irl
Yes. Please let me know when you are off V/LA.
beefycheese
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

Sorry. I just have no motivation for this game and I don't think I'll find myself having said motivation.

UNVOTE:

Sub out.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Replacing Transcend.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:58 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Loopdan replaces Transcend!
beefycheese
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Loopdan »

Well this sucks. I offered to replace in because I've played with four of you before. Except now I see two of them are dead and I'm replacing the third.

Hi Accountant.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Hey Loopdan. Take your time to catch up and give us your thoughts?

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Accountant

Is it typically a good idea to keep existing reads you had on a slot that replaced out, or should we focus more on Loopdan's content?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”