Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

So nn30 want to continue the convo from yesterday?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Pine

I'll explain in a bit but this feels like the correct play for now.

pewit: Looks like nn30 noticed some of the same things I did.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 466, Pine wrote:No no, Flubber read is based on a S_S scumflip. Not until then.
In post 560, Pine wrote:Intent to hammer Flubbernugget. I'd prefer S_S, but either works.
1SVT - your ISO is void of scum hunting. This is a problem.

VOTE: 1svt

P-edit - Hi guys! LUV, what did you find? I actually wanted to talk to Pine before heading that direction but if you have some more kindling to add I'm all for it.

For what it's worth, I'm hard town reading both of you (LUV / Garmr).
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by nn30 »

I'm also town reading Secret Agent.

This leaves Pine/1SVT/Penguin.

1SVT didn't do much hunting and I'm sure LUV and Garmr will have plenty to say about Pine.

On a gut level, this game feels like Penguin's town game but I'm not super confident about this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oddly enough after yesterday I don't think we should lynch pine because there's 1 or 2 scenarios where he could be town. I think he should be a vig shot. If the vig dies I will be willing to lynch pine.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 624, nn30 wrote:
In post 466, Pine wrote:No no, Flubber read is based on a S_S scumflip. Not until then.
In post 560, Pine wrote:Intent to hammer Flubbernugget. I'd prefer S_S, but either works.
Thoughts on this, Pine?
What thoughts would you like? I had a weak scumread on Flubber, and compromised on his lynch when my preferred one wasn't going through. As for both of them flipping Town, I need to reevaluate a bit.

garmr
1Shot Vanilla Town
Secret Agent Jin
nn30
Pine
Lil Uzi Vert
PenguinPower

I have strong enough TRs on Garmr and nn30 to set them aside.

1Shot Vanilla Town
Secret Agent Jin
Lil Uzi Vert
PenguinPower

Half of this pool are scum. I've had weak TRs on LUV and PP, so offhand I'm going to say 1SVT and SAJ? Need to do some ISOs when I haven't been drinking.

PEdit: Same to you, dick.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 170, Pine wrote:
Unvote

I am inclined to believe the breakdown. Like I said, my first non-Newbie game something similar happened to me. Josh doesn't strike me as having the guile to pull off such a convincing AtE.

This doesn't preclude him being scum, as I think the "I didn't read my role PM" thing sounds believable, but it does suggest we give him a full reset, let him recover, and judge him from this point forward.

Josh, go read your role PM, compose yourself, and engage with this thread. Consider this a Newbie Plus game.

PEdit: I'm not getting worked up, garmr. I'm mocking your "case." Being dismissive is actually kind of the literal opposite of getting worked up.
This seems like legit town posting here. I have to assume that Pine didn't realize that Josh was hammered by this point but that's totally possible.

@Pine - as for what I wanted, it just seemed a bit odd. You didn't really raise a stink over Flubber being the lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 630, Pine wrote:
In post 624, nn30 wrote:
Thoughts on this, Pine?
What thoughts would you like? I had a weak scumread on Flubber, and compromised on his lynch when my preferred one wasn't going through. As for both of them flipping Town, I need to reevaluate a bit.

garmr
1Shot Vanilla Town
Secret Agent Jin
nn30
Pine
Lil Uzi Vert
PenguinPower

I have strong enough TRs on Garmr and nn30 to set them aside.

1Shot Vanilla Town
Secret Agent Jin
Lil Uzi Vert
PenguinPower

Half of this pool are scum. I've had weak TRs on LUV and PP, so offhand I'm going to say 1SVT and SAJ? Need to do some ISOs when I haven't been drinking.

PEdit: Same to you, dick.
You should feel honored that I have enough doubt to give you a chance of some sort.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by nn30 »

170 is all that needed to be in my above post. The other quotes were holdovers because MafiaScum likes to make me look dumb.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by nn30 »

Somebody else ISO 1SVT. I defended him for his RVS 'joke' but he hasn't really done anything towny since then. I'd be fine with this lynch.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

The f'n doctor? He hid well but what reason does the scum have for killing Dark? I feel if Pine/Garmr would have been killed then eyes would have been pointed toward the other one and it would be easier to do that. Ill have to ISO Dark as, i regretfully admit, he has been one of two players i didnt really pay much attention towards, the other being LUV. The main people posting a lot were Garmr, NN, PP, and Pine so i unfortunately didnt look at Dark/LUV much.

@Garmr: What exactly took you off of looking at Pine?

@LUV: I would like the explanation you talked about. Only because it seemed you to not pay too much attention to Pine yesterday but Gamr did and this day phase you two switched. Is there info we should have or should we not worry too much for right now?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 635, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The f'n doctor? He hid well but what reason does the scum have for killing Dark? I feel if Pine/Garmr would have been killed then eyes would have been pointed toward the other one and it would be easier to do that. Ill have to ISO Dark as, i regretfully admit, he has been one of two players i didnt really pay much attention towards, the other being LUV. The main people posting a lot were Garmr, NN, PP, and Pine so i unfortunately didnt look at Dark/LUV much.

@LUV: I would like the explanation you talked about. Only because it seemed you to not pay too much attention to Pine yesterday but Gamr did and this day phase you two switched. Is there info we should have or should we not worry too much for right now?
Basically I came up with a idea on how to sort pine that I'm keeping to myself If it fails I'll lynch him.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:18 pm

In post 636, Garmr wrote:
In post 635, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The f'n doctor? He hid well but what reason does the scum have for killing Dark? I feel if Pine/Garmr would have been killed then eyes would have been pointed toward the other one and it would be easier to do that. Ill have to ISO Dark as, i regretfully admit, he has been one of two players i didnt really pay much attention towards, the other being LUV. The main people posting a lot were Garmr, NN, PP, and Pine so i unfortunately didnt look at Dark/LUV much.

Basically I came up with a idea on how to sort pine that I'm keeping to myself If it fails I'll lynch him.
If it fails, do let us know
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

As far as Dark goes, it seems that there isnt much. He looks to have disapproved of LUV but nothing came from that, he didnt push it much which means to me that the kill doesnt point to LUV. He talked briefly about Shadow and Flubber, it looks like he was talking about how the flubber flip tells us about Shadow and i think that is why Shadow was Vigged. Does anyone get anything else from Dark's ISO?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by nn30 »

So either scum got him, or the vig got him, right?

I don't recall anyone scum reading him openly - so the vig getting him is less likely.

I don't recall him doing anything in particular that would have gotten him noticed - so maybe scum just got lucky?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:37 pm

In post 639, nn30 wrote:So either scum got him, or the vig got him, right?

I don't recall anyone scum reading him openly - so the vig getting him is less likely.

I don't recall him doing anything in particular that would have gotten him noticed - so maybe scum just got lucky?
When i ISO'd Dark there was no post that even pointed to the fact that he was doctor so either the scum got lucky or the vig took a wild shot and got really unlucky. I am more inclined to think the vig shot Shadow and the scum killed Dark. Anyways. Shadow, LUV, and Flubber were the only ones Dark mentioned so i dont think we can really go off of his ISO.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by nn30 »

Yeah I agree.

What do you think of 1SVT?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So the reason I feel Pine is the correct play for today and why the recent flips point to him being scum is because of how certain he was of TB/Shadow being scum. The entire basis of his case on the slot is based on his theories about mafia and nothing really to do with the slots play. He talks a little bit about how TB played briefly in his but the rest of it (, , , and ) is him scum reading the slot because he believes D7 was using classic scum tactics
according to him
by soft bussing toward the end of Day 1.

In , he attempts to apply the same theory to Flubber. In both cases he doesn't really talk about both players play in detail, just speaks in generalizations and justifies his votes that way.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:50 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 642, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:how certain he [Pine] was of TB/Shadow being scum.
This could point to Pine being the vig.

Does this change your POV?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Pine »

I'm not Vig, though I applaud their choices. The responsibility of a Vig is to act as a second lynch. We definitely would have wasted a ML on TB/S_S

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:39 am

Post by nn30 »

Somebody give me a reason to town read 1SVT.

Or vote him.

Either way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 644, Pine wrote:I'm not Vig, though I applaud their choices. The responsibility of a Vig is to act as a second lynch. We definitely would have wasted a ML on TB/S_S
VOTE: Pine

There goes my only doubt. Also I was right about TB/S-S and they should of never even been a option to lynch.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Pine »

Eat my ass, Garmr. TvT deathtunneling is why MafiaScum has such a low Town winrate

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:10 am

Post by nn30 »

Garmr - are you
sure
pine is just going to straight up claim vig even if he was the town vig (even though he's not under any pressure?)

Nobody seems interested in talking about 1SVT. Come on Garmr, widen your scope a little bit
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Pine »

In my experience, the guy no one wants to talk about tends to be scum

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar