Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7997, Not Chara wrote:how about you help me want to win this game. as it stands, i'm seriously considering replacing out to put someone in the slot who doesn't want to lynch themself just to see who the mafia are. and i don't think anyone, including the replacement, want that.
I've never replaced out of a game of Mafia, so that's not an option for me. As for Mafia, even our invesigatives can't tell who they are, so how am I supposed to tell for sure?? I'm merely guessing based on intuition and guts. *Shrug*

I'd lynch Yoshi if there IS enough consensus. Otherwise, I'm just going to entertain myself and have fun (something I don't get to do much.. I mean, I do have fun playing, but I don't get to be goofy and silly that often. My character allows me to be this goofy though, so I'm actually "role playing" it good!)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I realize I'm being hypocritical based on what I yelled at SlySly for earlier. I won't replace out, just, uhg. The attitudes in this game are so insanely infuriating.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7998, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7985, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7967, Not Chara wrote:we weren't that great in Death Note, haha.
Don't remind me. Ank caught us for the wrong reasons, and yet -somehow- managed to do a F*** all and hand it to the SK I caught on D1. :lol:
Are you serious? I stepped the fuck up when it counted and only couldn't secure the win because of an invisible loophole in the setup.
Well, I'm not about to stir he scum hunting (if any) away by discussing a previous game in here, but it should've been a LYNCH THE SK ON PRINCIPLE. Not LEASH THEM to shoot the rest of Town according to SCUM MASTER wishes.

You found us. GOOD. You also found Synik. GREAT! Now LYNCH THE GODDAMN SERIAL KILLER AND MINIMIZE THE TOWN LOSSES AT NIGHT.

But whatever, our team lost fair and square, so it's not like you caused MY loss. It's just that I always root for Town against anyone as long as it's not my own faction.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Think what you want, but forcing the SK to shoot for town when they're caught on day one is optimal. The reason it didn't work is because scum-Wisdom hard-carried him through the rest of the game.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

@Math:

Still don't have your old case on BYF. I know you changed your vote, I want to know why you intially voted.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8018, Not Chara wrote:i still think i'm pocketed. scum not pushing for my lynch are probably doing so because they figure i'll be mislynched. Math's case on me makes no sense if town, but they probably are. and Yoshi is scum.
I have a suggestion. We both plead guilty and have Math lynching us both, then we go find a game where there are people who are actually trying to develop reads rather than pulling some out of thin air or fishing for someone else's role or being so friggin' stubborn the won't change their mind under any given circumstances. I hope you now see why I'm HAPPY about receiving the role of the ANNOYING Dog (emphasis on ANNOYING because that's the fun part). It is giving me room to release the pressure without venting of calling names. Sarcasm IS a cure, you know.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7879, MathBlade wrote:Oh and I am dumb I just realized something.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

Gotta go to work.
This specific vote was back before Nahdia blocked no one. My initial instinct was that Nahdia was crumbing that Nahdia had blocked Yoshi as they were scumreading Yoshi hard yesterday. I thought I had revoted Not Chara after Nahdia made it clear they didn't block anyone. Obviously I didn't so I fixed it once the VC went up.

The old case was posted preflip http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8595707

There's more reasons but until someone interacts with those I would make more spam.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8030, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8018, Not Chara wrote:i still think i'm pocketed. scum not pushing for my lynch are probably doing so because they figure i'll be mislynched. Math's case on me makes no sense if town, but they probably are. and Yoshi is scum.
I have a suggestion. We both plead guilty and have Math lynching us both, then we go find a game where there are people who are actually trying to develop reads rather than pulling some out of thin air or fishing for someone else's role or being so friggin' stubborn the won't change their mind under any given circumstances. I hope you now see why I'm HAPPY about receiving the role of the ANNOYING Dog (emphasis on ANNOYING because that's the fun part). It is giving me room to release the pressure without venting of calling names. Sarcasm IS a cure, you know.
Stubborn doesn't mean wrong. It just means stubborn.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Being stubborn = won't look at things even if they poked them in the eye = often wrong because of ignoring obvious stuff and manipulating one's own logic to reach the already designated conclusion.

And I KNOW you're wrong. At least about me. But there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you there, and I'm not going to change my real life character to fit a role playing game, and much less so to fit someone else's perceived idea of how I should play, and ESPECIALLY so when that someone has been more wrong than right in games we played together.

You may see it differently, but I'm calling it as
I
am seeing it. I play to have fun and that's exactly what I'm getting here. This game is FUN. This is also why I decided to stop editing my stats on the wiki for a while. I don't want to have a heart attack from getting too emotional and stuff. I do try to win, but I dropped the part about being pissed when people decide to act strange and be persistent about it.

Thank you.

VOTE TRUMP!

OH! You already did, it seems! :P

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8033, Almost50 wrote:Being stubborn = won't look at things even if they poked them in the eye = often wrong because of ignoring obvious stuff and manipulating one's own logic to reach the already designated conclusion.

And I KNOW you're wrong. At least about me. But there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you there, and I'm not going to change my real life character to fit a role playing game, and much less so to fit someone else's perceived idea of how I should play, and ESPECIALLY so when that someone has been more wrong than right in games we played together.

You may see it differently, but I'm calling it as
I
am seeing it. I play to have fun and that's exactly what I'm getting here. This game is FUN. This is also why I decided to stop editing my stats on the wiki for a while. I don't want to have a heart attack from getting too emotional and stuff. I do try to win, but I dropped the part about being pissed when people decide to act strange and be persistent about it.

Thank you.

VOTE TRUMP!

OH! You already did, it seems! :P
I will never ever ever vote Trump. *shivers*

You say I'm not looking at things correctly but right now I'm looking at very likely Gio+Narna+Nadhia+Creeps+Accountant town. SirCakez and Ankanimus town reads are getting stronger. I know I am town.

This means that scum would be in (Not Chara, Big Yoshi, Pine, PeregrineV, Almost50).

So unless you can explain to me how that circle jerk of innocents is a lie I'm going to pursue the most likely group which is here. And if you say Narna is scum, then Gio is scum. If you say Gio is scum then likely Nahdia scum.

It's pretty much all fruit of the tree at this point. The only person who could be a part of both is Not Chara.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'd lynch a50 over NC

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 8013, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
<.<

See now a problem I realize in retrospect with that statement is that I don't see NC/BYF fitting with A50/Narna/Gio.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8037, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8013, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
<.<

See now a problem I realize in retrospect with that statement is that I don't see NC/BYF fitting with A50/Narna/Gio.
It can't. That's why I am split between two different potential teams.

Who are your biggest town reads SirCakez? (Myself excluded) Also for shits and giggles please repeat for N4?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8035, Accountant wrote:I'd lynch a50 over NC
So rally for it and I will gladly join the parade.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Almost50

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Almot50

Although that's not really "rallying" it's just individual voting, but I appreciate the notion.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8040, Accountant wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Granted I am happy you are voting a scumread of mine but why are you? I explained my Yoshi read explain your Almost50 read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7989, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7975, BigYoshiFan wrote:I gotta leave in an hour and before I gotta eat dinner. Might be back, might not. See ya!
Eating dinner is scummy, and much more so when you don't specify it's contents or even verify it is YOUR dinner you're eating. I think you just scum slipped all the way to the moon, pal. :P
I had leftover spaghetti and I had to play pep tunes for my school basketball team, is that good enough?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

How are NC and I related? I don't see it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8044, BigYoshiFan wrote:How are NC and I related? I don't see it.
Presumably all human race are descendants of Adan & Eve, so you're their umpteenth cousin or something!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4062, SnarkySnowman wrote:great bit there Andrius @4060

I don't see how Gaster is decidedly anti-town by the way. 3p / underground-aligned is most likely based on game flavor, I'd imagine. But that's probably irrelevant information at the moment.
In post 4670, SnarkySnowman wrote:Not Chara is town guys

Please

Can
We
Lynch
Titus
This is your old slot. Said 3P is fine. Your old slot made blanket NC is town statements and never bothered to actually put Not Chara as a town or scumread a common tell.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1450, Not Chara wrote:hey, Peregrine, please continue to be town. thank you.
my magna vote was ignored. i'm crying. come on, zakk, Snarky isn't a fun wagon.
Similarly Not Chara does the same thing.

It is these types of examples and a lack of questions to each other is what makes you related. It wasn't til I came in did Not Chara start Yoshi push. That isn't natural. It is a response to being pinned in and trying to bus for the creds but hoping it doesn't go through. Notice how many people (A50 included) say they will lynch Yoshi of support.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

That might be the first read I've understood and seen as townie from you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8048, BigYoshiFan wrote:That might be the first read I've understood and seen as townie from you.
Quit jerking around, and vote Almost50. He IS on your scum/lynch list, and your efforts are finally materializing.

Same goes to Math, btw. Both of you agree on this lynch, so don't miss your opportunity. Or maybe you're waiting till the wagon is @L-1 to make sure Ank doesn't hammer??

@Account: Now THAT is rallying, aka advertising, aka promoting your product, aka inviting people to join your cause. Now, are you willing to go the distance or are you just too lazy to actually develop reads so are hunting for a low fruit?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”