Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There is plenty of time. I am scumhunting and trying to poke people for associations. I am going to discuss and put my vote where I want it. We have had a lot of apathy and "because we can" lynches this game. We need to not take easy fruit here and poke. What you are suggesting Almost is low hanging fruit.

Big Yoshi do you Town or scumread Not Chara and why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Scum because it is voting me.

Just kidding, but I don't recall it scumreading me yesterday as it says.
Nothing strikes out to me as scum from NC.
To be honest, I like NC's interaction with you right around 7950-ish.
I'm sorry, but your posts there seemed wack, and NC seemed to see it like I did.
I mean... is null acceptable? I'm sure you know by now that when you ask me for a read I won't deliver to the potential you're asking for.
I'm not understanding the scumreads on NC prior to this day, persuade me. I haven't spent much time on NC.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8051, BigYoshiFan wrote:Scum because it is voting me.

I'm sorry, but your posts there seemed wack, and NC seemed to see it like I did.
I mean... is null acceptable? I'm sure you know by now that when you ask me for a read I won't deliver to the potential you're asking for.
I'm not understanding the scumreads on NC prior to this day, persuade me. I haven't spent much time on NC.
I know you won't deliver because it is against your wincon.
Secondly if you have no reason to scumread it and then say you agree with it then that makes it a townread. But I think you are trying to avoid association with it.

Now try again this time with Almost50. What is your read on them?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7943, Not Chara wrote:Accountant's town, if it matters. Pine also looks town for whatever reason. maybe it's the lack of trying. i wouldn't put stock in it like i am with the Accountant townread.

on Nahdia: i see why they didn't want to use their jailkeeper, but ido agree they should be. they thought they were being redirected due to Maxous, but without the possibility of a redirect, there's no danger. even if they don't want to protect anyone, i'd still be aiming for scum.

there's a distinct possibility we're one mislynch away from lylo/mylo. can we just massclaim.
Not Chara contradicted themselves based on what they said in RVS. They said they don't support claiming unless MYLO/LYLO. This is just sloppy bad play. Not Chara is scum with you Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 62, Not Chara wrote:
In post 60, Creature wrote:I watched Pacifist and Genocide, is that enough?
you know basically all of the plot. the problem is there are so many differing motivations in Undertale (plus, at least three different neutral endings) that it would be difficult.
plus, i think flavour claiming is just a bad idea when scum surely have fakeclaims. i oppose this as a rule unless we're in lylo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

^Scumposting
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If anyone ever needed an example of scum making things up as they go, that post is literally THE example I would give for that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then you follow it up with a vote on me to try to get the ball rolling on a claim. The links are there. The connection is there. You just can't see it because you are scum with it and unable to pull yourself out to see it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8056, Ankamius wrote:If anyone ever needed an example of scum making things up as they go, that post is literally THE example I would give for that.
I need thumbs up smilies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8055, Ankamius wrote:

^Scumposting
Agreed, but he's supposidly part of a team that also includes Almost50 (who is EVIL I tell you), so vote Almost50 with me. You know you want to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....Almost50 you are trolling at this point. It is spam and cluttering the thread. I understand you want to have fun but please limit spam posts. Being lynched is surely against your wincon and posting that is NAI. I am trying to explain my reads and you begging to be voted every few posts does no service.

I have to drive home but will do a small check when I get home.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In other words, you want me to defend myself so that I look scummier for you to take advantage of it and lead the inevitable lynch on me. Is that what you're saying??

Now a question for you: HOW ON EARTH do you KNOW getting myself lynched is against my win-con?? That's one more assumption that falls flat on my ears.

For all you know, I could be a Jester (and this IS a bastard game). I could be Scum protecting my scum buddies wither by preventing their lynch (because they have a stronger PR) or proving them right thus giving the Town cred (if they're bussing me already). I could be Town who knows getting lynched at some point results in something favourable to Town. I could be a whole number of things that you may or may not even be able to predict, keeping in mind Skull's Roles are never standard and they'll always have something genuine to toss into their games.

Also some people like it light, and I'm helping them by providing a light distraction to what otherwise would be bad drama mostly posted by yourself.

What I'm trying to accomplish here maybe a gambit, but I'm willing to take the risk at this point. The Town is already imploding on itself, and scum ARE in control of the most part of the game. If/when I get lynched there will be some scum on my wagon and there will be questions asked. Some people will get exposed. If not, then scum have already won the game anyway.

Now do I need to provide everyone with a map of my actions, why I do them, and what details I have hidden in my little black box?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FTR; I also don't see how you're telling someone you're scum reading with about 80% certainty to stop trolling and expect them to comply. It doesn't even make sense to expect me to listen to you if you think I'm scum.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First paragraph not at all. What I think you should be doing is scumhunting and asking questions and interacting with the suggestions as to whether or not you disagree.

If you are a jester you are doing such a piss poor job no one would believe you.
If you are scum being lynched is against your wincon because it would mean a scum down. The exception to this is a planned bus. If you are planning to bus yourself though that is handled differently than campaigning for your own lynch.
If town for obvious reasons your lynch is against wincon, same if a cult exists.

There could be many roles yes. However a role is not what makes a player town. An alignment is.
I did not post "bad drama". That is the same thing Maxous said about "overly complicated" to try to get out of the lynch.

I agree that Town WAS imploding but now that it got Maxous after major resistance to a claimed not Town. It was apathetic.

Advocating for your own lynch to me is sickening.

And for the record I don't say it for you. I say it so people see what you are up to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:If you are planning to bus yourself though that is handled differently than campaigning for your own lynch.
And mow you're telling me how to ply my own role (if I was scum) according to how you woud perceive to be good scum play, which is EXACTLY why you shouldn't assume you know how I should play ANY given role because if I followed your rules I'd be exposed 11 times out of 10.
In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:There could be many roles yes. However a role is not what makes a player town. An alignment is.
I know that, and I wasn't arguing I was Town. I was arguing that yo don't know my role, and thus you don't know what I'm doing nor to what purpose.

As for the Jester thing, if I'm playing it bad then I won't get lynched. Right? So now assume that I'm either Town or Scum and work on it from the same perspective. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know. It's either I'm getting myself lynched (which -in your mind- is against my win condition), or I'm doing a piss poor job of advocating m,y own lynch in which case I'm doing a superb job NOT to get lynched. ONE pick, please. Thank you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

let's lynch almost50 so I don't have to look at his 500 useless posts any more
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6, Vote Count #5

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
MathBlade -- Creeps20, BigYoshiFan
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(2)
Not Chara -- Narna, MathBlade
(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan -- Nahdia, Not Chara
(0)
Narna
(2)
Almost50 -- Accountant, Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez, Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV, Ankamius, Pine

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 8038, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8037, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8013, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
<.<

See now a problem I realize in retrospect with that statement is that I don't see NC/BYF fitting with A50/Narna/Gio.
It can't. That's why I am split between two different potential teams.

Who are your biggest town reads SirCakez? (Myself excluded) Also for shits and giggles please repeat for N4?
I really don't have many. Ank, you kind of, Accountant.
What do you mean repeat for N4?

Also where the hell has Giovanni gone?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:40 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8056, Ankamius wrote:If anyone ever needed an example of scum making things up as they go, that post is literally THE example I would give for that.
Vote me then.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8064, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:If you are planning to bus yourself though that is handled differently than campaigning for your own lynch.
And mow you're telling me how to ply my own role (if I was scum) according to how you woud perceive to be good scum play, which is EXACTLY why you shouldn't assume you know how I should play ANY given role because if I followed your rules I'd be exposed 11 times out of 10.
In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:There could be many roles yes. However a role is not what makes a player town. An alignment is.
I know that, and I wasn't arguing I was Town. I was arguing that yo don't know my role, and thus you don't know what I'm doing nor to what purpose.

As for the Jester thing, if I'm playing it bad then I won't get lynched. Right? So now assume that I'm either Town or Scum and work on it from the same perspective. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know. It's either I'm getting myself lynched (which -in your mind- is against my win condition), or I'm doing a piss poor job of advocating m,y own lynch in which case I'm doing a superb job NOT to get lynched. ONE pick, please. Thank you.

I am doing no such thing. I was demonstrating that your play is horrible.

Still want Not Chara over you because there is a reason you are doing this bullshit and smug about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8068, BigYoshiFan wrote:Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.

Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads. No one has perfect information except scum. That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8067, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8038, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8037, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8013, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
<.<

See now a problem I realize in retrospect with that statement is that I don't see NC/BYF fitting with A50/Narna/Gio.
It can't. That's why I am split between two different potential teams.

Who are your biggest town reads SirCakez? (Myself excluded) Also for shits and giggles please repeat for N4?
I really don't have many. Ank, you kind of, Accountant.
What do you mean repeat for N4?

Also where the hell has Giovanni gone?
During the day your reads aren't clear in your ISO.

What were your big townreads and scumreads during N4?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am out til tomorrow except for hit and miss posts because I have D&D tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8073, MathBlade wrote:I am out til tomorrow except for hit and miss posts because I have D&D tonight.
I'm jealous.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”