Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 699, Garmr wrote:This may be my the way I read it but his conclusion should go to one of me or pine is scum with the tone and the build up in his post. If it would of been better for scum to shoot me or pine to draw eyes to the other then if i was in position on that thought track I would think there is a possibility that one is scum. But he doesn't seem to reach it or show it so it's kinda intriguing.
I meant that in the mindset that you and pine were TvT, it would be easy for scum to kill one of you and then pin the kill on the other one thus eliminating two town and having the next night phase to kill a third town member. Alright, you are/were so sure Pine is scum from the previous days read through that if scum killed Pine and he flipped town then it makes you look a bit worse and an easier target for a mislynch. I hope that describes what i meant in my post you quoted.

In saying that, i do believe that Garmr is town from the way he handled his read on Pine and through general conversation and interaction with everyone else. He did drive his scumread of Pine sort of hard but he ended up being able to avoid the tunnel and compromise on a different lynch.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 696, nn30 wrote:
In post 695, boring wrote:Being unable or unwilling to explain or justify a vote that you've allowed to get to L-1 is pretty fucking anti-town.

Considering the apparent fact that you, someone who presumably has been reading the game, haven't found a single extant slot scummier than the inactive one, I think I've found a good resting point for the evening.

VOTE: nn30
Well this didn't last long.

Nice mis-rep. Town will see through it, I assure you.

VOTE: Boring
You pulled your vote off Boring and then proceeded to put it back on, are you willing to wait for her to catch up or are you looking for a hammer?

UNVOTE: Boring

I am unvoting so she may have the chance to catch up
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 700, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 699, Garmr wrote:This may be my the way I read it but his conclusion should go to one of me or pine is scum with the tone and the build up in his post. If it would of been better for scum to shoot me or pine to draw eyes to the other then if i was in position on that thought track I would think there is a possibility that one is scum. But he doesn't seem to reach it or show it so it's kinda intriguing.
I meant that in the mindset that you and pine were TvT, it would be easy for scum to kill one of you and then pin the kill on the other one thus eliminating two town and having the next night phase to kill a third town member. Alright, you are/were so sure Pine is scum from the previous days read through that if scum killed Pine and he flipped town then it makes you look a bit worse and an easier target for a mislynch. I hope that describes what i meant in my post you quoted.

In saying that, i do believe that Garmr is town from the way he handled his read on Pine and through general conversation and interaction with everyone else. He did drive his scumread of Pine sort of hard but he ended up being able to avoid the tunnel and compromise on a different lynch.
I'm going to say this If the either one of us was killed it would be wrote off as wifom despite My scum read on pine in the beginning Me and him are pretty much on the side that isn't going to be lynched anytime soon.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:05 am

Post by nn30 »

I still want her catch up post.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:22 am

Post by boring »

In post 89, drealmerz7 wrote:ooof, are we still talking about this no-lynch stuffs? well, good I guess, but only because it created content, well done 1SVT!

it's helped me get some reads

1SVT - not serious vote in that he doesn't really want no-lynch, serious in that he did it to get reactions or at least serious RVS (knowing it's a joke), which means nothing (which I don't think scum would do in RVS, this is a case in point as to why, ppl are too touchy about even the mention of it, even in RVS) - townleany for this

30nn - view of situation is similar to mine, I think others are trying to possibly make the NL vote seem more scummy than it was and they are the ppl to look at - very townlean here

PP - bit towny after it

Pine - bit scummy after it

TB - the most scummy after it
In post 60, Dark Horse wrote: are you saying that suggesting No lynch is something that seems more town than scum
No, and I don't like to talk in generalities, if you're still unclear on my position in regards to
this
game, let me know, everything else is theoretical and a distraction.
In post 64, nn30 wrote:
In post 51, drealmerz7 wrote:no-lynch haters love to hate on no-lynch!

all the RVS votes of stupidity and meaninglessness, and ppl just want to KILLLLL the person who has a peaceable approach, even in RVS!!! I generally tend to look for scum in the ppl who are trying to make an issue out of an RVS no-lynch vote -

now, saying that, no-lynch is GENERALLY a bad idea for town on D1 and scum know that and don't draw themselves into attention by doing that, so there is just a ton of WIFOM there anyway and I think the simple "attention draw" about it has me lean town about it rather than scum

I love to throw out a no-lynch vote for reactions on occasion. Or sometimes I do want it because of reasons (no good scum reads and being a cop, for example.)
I'm scum reading you for your '!' and '!!!' in the above post.

Seems like you're trying to pretend to have a reaction here.

*shrug*

Anecdotally, I won my first scum game by suggesting a no-lynch D1 and intentionally playing it off like I was newb town. I knew exactly what I was doing and it worked like a charm so it is a viable strategy if you know how to pull it off.

Town has good reason to denounce the no-lynch suggestion: the only motivations for it are scum or bad town play.
Well, I often use a lot of punctuation, caps, italics, etc, to empassion my words. It's NAI for me, and I'ma not change, of course. Don't know what else to tell you cept it's all genuine. *shrug* (hey, I *shrug* often enough too!)

In your win, did you suggest it in RVS, or later? Anecdotally, in my first game I argued a lot for a no-lynch despite the rigorous explanations of why it wasn't a good idea, and most ppl were definitely aware that I might just be pretending to be noob about it and actual scum. I was an investigative role though and knew I'd get a result and so used that to push the issue (and knew I wouldn't likely get NKed because of the controversy.) It's actually become a whole thing with me on my HS, no-lynch discussion / voting and all that. I sometimes will do no-lynch in RVS to indicate I have an investigative role, but for that reason I also do it when I don't and for other reasons, just randomly really anymore, to keep it all mixed up.
In post 90, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 88, Dark Horse wrote:What exactly is a rate where scum reads "develop naturally," nn. It seems like this is where our disagreement stems from
This question is a bit scummy to me, a little reminiscent of the question you asked me about "does that mean you think it's towny to vote no-lynch" which felt a bit like you were trying to twist what I said but I let it go then...

asking for an "exact rate" of something that "develops naturally" is a bit ridiculous

it's like asking how fast the grass grows - you can get an AVERAGE rate, but an exact rate is impossible, because it FLUCTUATES depending on the specifics of the environment/climate

reads develop naturally - case by case basis game by game, it just depends how much the scumness grows and how much that is counteracted by townness
I've caught up.

I have some more questions before I post my thoughts.

1) What are your current reads on everyone?
2) Pine, please give me your current thoughts on Jin, nn30, and PP
3) garmr, let's assume for a moment that Pine was revealed to be a conf. town. Who would you lynch next?

I still think a mass claim is the right move here and now. I'll elaborate.
Town is a mess. At least one, if not two, of the "trusted" voices are scum (nn30, pine, garmr, jin). There's no other explanation for this town death rate. If you were all town, you'd have stronger reads than "hur, dur, let's lynch the lurker" on
Day fucking 3
. Those of you who are town, should probably recognize that you're in a state of shambles and likely to lose if things continue.

I realize that the jailkeeper and remaining goon will neutralize/kill our PRs tonight, but from the looks of things, we'll benefit more from having at least two conf. town for the rest of the day and 1+ remaining tomorrow, than we would from the possible utility of one more days' anonymity.

However, I'm more than willing for our vig and rolecop to just claim "PR", unless further clarification is required. Scum would have to out themselves to force them to be more specific, which is also beneficial.

As a concession to professor nn30's book report assignment, I'll give you PP/kmd as my most confident town lean. I won't explain yet, though.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 am

Post by boring »

Shoot. sorry, those weren't supposed to be quoted. I had some Q+ stored, apparently.

@oh great modliness of rapidity, please help by removing this blemish from my previous post
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 am

Post by boring »

Also, in retrospect, I guess I provided some pretty hefty spoilers to my thoughts. Either way, I'm not one for summary posts. Just assume I've always been here (since my predecessor couldn't have posted more than 100 words this game, it's not a stretch).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 am

Post by boring »

Dammit, #1 "what are your current reads on everyone?" was for nn30 and LUV. ...aaaaand now I'm a spammer.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:48 am

Post by nn30 »

UNVOTE: - I'm still deathly scared of your scum play but this does not seem like your scum play from last game. What were Dreamer's posts doing in your Q+ list, by the way?

Current reads on everyone are as follows:

Garmr - Town. His push on Pine yesterday, and insistence on it, felt towny. Plus he kind of dissed me in a way that I think comes from town frustrated with somebody not seeing his PoV.
LUV - Town. Play feels markedly more reasoned and logical than my last game with him. I also like that he began the day (today) by starting a push. Willing to be wrong here - I'd like more than meta to town read LUV with.
1SVT/Boring - town lean. Don't want to get into why for now as a scum!Boring would be able to adjust her play to compensate.
Pine - Towny. His 'fuck you' to Garmr earlier today held a town tone to it. Willing to be wrong here though.
KMD/PP - Town. PP's play leading up to today felt like his usual grumpy old man town game. KMD's entrance carried with it a level of analysis that felt like it'd have to come from a town POV.

Secret Agent Jin - Feels scummy given today's activities. I don't like as, even if we figured out why he got killed, we are unlikely to find scum as a result of this discussion. This question incentivizes town spinning their wheels. His feels highly sheepy and his where he asks 'am I waiting for a hammer' followed by an unvote felt very off. Reason being, if he's asking me a question in order to discern my motivations, he removes the ability of his question to mean anything by removing you from L-1 himself. This is either scum not thinking through their play or town not thinking through their play but I think that it's more likely to be scum here since Jin is under no pressure at all and, therefore, will have his guard down.

VOTE: Jin

Obviously this means I'm wrong about one of my town reads. Will have to figure that out. I'm not sold on the mass claim idea at the moment. Changing up who we talk about is all we need to do to 'not be in shambles.' Additionally, I don't like the idea of revealing conf!townies before we need to. I'd rather do it in LyLo and have the rest of the game speak for itself in regards to how we decide who is real claiming and fake claiming.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:43 am

Post by boring »

Thank you, nn. As follow-up, if one of garmr or Pine absolutely had to be scum, who do you think is more likely? I realize your response doesn't necessarily constitute a scum read, as they are both in your town pile, but please humor me.

Also, I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts on my mass claim proposal. If only a couple stalwart against it, that's telling in itself.

the quotes on post #704 were added accidentally. They've no bearing on my post whatsoever. I was using the Q+ mechanic in my note-taking process, and I failed to clear those ones out, apparently. Hence, my appeal to the mod for them to be edited out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@boring I know this is completely off topic and I'll post latter on topic when I get back from the whole two hours of work (Even if they understaffed why do they need me for just 2 hours..)

But the question is why has your avi got a massive forehead?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:16 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 709, boring wrote:Thank you, nn. As follow-up, if one of garmr or Pine absolutely had to be scum, who do you think is more likely? I realize your response doesn't necessarily constitute a scum read, as they are both in your town pile, but please humor me.

Also, I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts on my mass claim proposal. If only a couple stalwart against it, that's telling in itself.

the quotes on post #704 were added accidentally. They've no bearing on my post whatsoever. I was using the Q+ mechanic in my note-taking process, and I failed to clear those ones out, apparently. Hence, my appeal to the mod for them to be edited out.
I was asking why they were in your process at all. What about them did you want to get across (or think about) when you added them to your list of things to consider?

Also - if I had to choose I'd choose Pine.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 am

Post by nn30 »

@Boring - thoughts on Jin?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Pine »

@boring: nn is Town. Jin and PP are both hard to read, in part due to low content, but the worst I have to say about them is that there's nothing distinctly Townish about them; nothing distinctly scummy either. PoE has scum narrowed to {boring, Secret Agent Jin, Lil Uzi Vert, PenguinPower}. Personally, I'm of the opinion that it's you and LUV
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 710, Garmr wrote: But the question is why has your avi got a massive forehead?
The better to understand you with, my darling.
In post 712, nn30 wrote:@Boring - thoughts on Jin?
I think he's been uncomfortably accommodating. Still sorting the four of you out.
In post 711, nn30 wrote: I was asking why they were in your process at all. What about them did you want to get across (or think about) when you added them to your list of things to consider?.
At the moment, I think I was looking for Dark Horse's relationship with the scum team, and the scum's relationship with other players. For example, it looked to me like Dreamer was trying to pocket Penguin for a little while.

p-edit: Please elaborate on your boring/LUV team theory, Pine, and your POE process in general. I'd further appreciate if you made a real go at getting either him or I lynched today. That is, if you feel strongly enough about it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I really hope I get through this tonight, but it's not looking exactly 100%.

Page 11:Nn's case on penguin looks more misguided than mallicious. Like I think he sees something he disagrees with and just assumes that makes penguin scum. It doesn't seem intentional. Just wrong.

Hmm. Pine and Secret Agent both made posts on this page that I like. Pine makes a good point about newbie tells on thinkbig and secret agent basically says what I'm thinking about nn vs penguin. Secret Agent's 272 also feels pretty open and honest.

Page 12:
Just more nn vs penguin. Nothing changed. It just looks like town players trying to sort each other and not seeing eye to eye

Page 13:
Not entirely sure what to make of the arguement over dreal's interactions with pine. If anything, the overly sarcastic paragraph dreal directed at pine and pine's vote on dreal quoted in the same post look scum/town. Garmr makes it sound like it's easy to see scum/scum interaction, but I'm agreeing with 1 shot here.

I'd like to know why nn sheeped pine's vote on thinkbig, but it's probably outdated enough that he doesn't remember. nn, do you?

Good point from nn about secret agent. Dreal's "prepare to scum read me" post doesn't look like something he'd say to a scumbuddy.

Interesting. Thinkbig was shaping up to be the lynch, replaced out, and Secret agent thinks it will help everyone see him differently. To me, that sounds like someone who doesn't want thinkbig lynched. But thinkbig was town so maybe it doesn't mean anything. Just sounded weird.

Page 14:
Just more of the dreal/pine interactions discussion. I still don't agree with garmr. I'm not getting a read on garmr based on it though. Pine is likely town.

Page 15:
Ya know, for all this talk about dreal, nobody has claimed the kill on him. Did that ever happen later? I'm not saying anyone needs to, and I'd rather they didn't, but if it's already happened, that makes things a little easier if I know that.

Garmr's thing about having a gut read on dreal that he didn't tell us about doesn't sound like something scum would say. It's more likely to be genuine than a cheap attempt at town cred for getting a read right when there's no evidence of it in thread.

Just realized it's probably not clear where my guesses for scum are. Leaning Lil and secret agent still. I've really been townreading the more active players (nn, pine, garmr)

Page 16:
Nn asking shadow to "play nice" with him was weird.

Page 17:
Ok, the "play nice" comment makes sense now.

Zzzzzz. This is getting to be a pretty dry read. My battery is getting low anyway. I'll get back to this later.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by nn30 »

On another note, I forgot about .

UNVOTE:

Harumph.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by nn30 »

@KMD - you say it's a good point, but you still think it's likely Jin. What's up?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Two reasons

1) I was taking care of two kids while doing that part of the read and forgot about it.

2) There are reasons to town read just about everyone in this game. Some of those are sure to be wrong.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 718, Kmd4390 wrote:Two reasons

1) I was taking care of two kids while doing that part of the read and forgot about it.

2) There are reasons to town read just about everyone in this game. Some of those are sure to be wrong.
Fair and fair.

I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that I'm wrong about Boring...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Page 18:
There's a complicated thing about Lil/1 shot here, but going into it would be anti town so this is for myself. I'll expand on it later if I remember.

Page 19:
Definitely not buying Garmr's point about Pine coaching dreal in thread. I don't think I've actually seen that happen before even though the accusation pops up about once in every three games.

Very interested to see what Pine did after shadow flipped town.

So the more I think about these associative tells and how they seem to clear people who otherwise may be scum (Pine, Secret Agent), the more I think we might have one scum and one SK left. It fits with the number of kills each night and the fact that I've got too many town reads. Just a theory for now, but it makes sense to me. Also fits with the Day 1 vote count where I had town reads on the only two living players not on the lynch wagon because a SK obviously wouldn't be coordinating with scum, so if 1 shot and Garmr are both town, I'm even more likely to lean in this direction

Page 20:
Hmm. Pine might be town even if there is a SK. So now I'm thinking Lil for scum and Secret Agent for SK. God, I feel like Titus right now...

Page 21:
Of course my scum reads swing momentum off of a town lynch. It seems like they'd let the shadow lynch go through as scum, but Lil and Secret Agent were important votes in the Flubber lynch. Then again, if they aren't aligned together, they have less knowledge over remaining alignments. Why is this SK theory making so much damn sense? I don't usually do this but it just fits.

Page 22:
Pine, do you honestly believe that if shadow had been scum, scum wouldn't seize the opportunity to jump that flubber wagon?

Lil's 545 and 546 rub me the wrong way. The first feels...like over correcting. Like he's apologetically correcting a mistake that no one cared about. I'm describing it poorly, but it feels off. The second one just repeats a question that was already asked by someone else. It doesn't feel like he's trying to scumhunt at all.

Page 23:
Holy shit this flubber wagon is bad and I'm sure there's scum on it even if it's not the people I'm already scumreading.

Page 24:
Funny. Secret Agent's description of normal scum play fits his own play here.

Page 24/25:
I actually like garmr delaying the hammer to let less active players keep talking. I agree with his follow up after nn called him out for the most part. The only reason for scum to do it is for town points, but he didn't need that with no pressure on him and apparently it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Page 25:
Pine forgetting the non-scum kill makes it less likely that he's SK, if one exists, if that post was genuine and I see no reason to think it wasn't.

Oh fuck. This game is an open. I'm an idiot. There's no SK. I've talked way too much about it to go delete everything and still have any thoughts in this post and I'm not reading all of that again. Um. That kind of destroys my whole thought process. Well, I still think Lil is scum. Whoever the other one is, *shrug*. They're doing something right because I'm at a loss. Fuck, I really dropped the ball here.

Garmr's delaying the hammer thing is still a town tell. Pine and Secret Agent still have non-associatives in their favor. Nn is still town as fuck. 1 shot didn't do a single scummy thing. Where am I wrong? Could it be 1 shot?

Have we considered massclaiming? Doing so in LYLO allows for scum counterclaim shenanigans that we'd pretty much get out of the way at the right time if we did it today with 7 alive. And the rolecop could help a ton. There are benefits to holding off such as keeping power roles alive and letting them act one more night, so I'd like everyone to weigh in before we decide.

Page 26:
Nn, why the town read on Lil? And why openly discuss that you thought pine could be vig?

Page 27:
Secret agent, why the vig speculation? This is dumb and people keep doing it. What the fuck

Actually, this whole page secret agent is pretty much the most active he's been and is doing more vig hunting than scum hunting. I'm back to scumreading him.

I like this talk of a Lil lynch. I'm pretty much back to my read of a Lil/secret agent team.

Page 28:
After reading this far, nn reading lil as genuine surprises me.

Actually, boring is right. If the vig shoots tonight, one of the lynch/vig kill has to be on scum otherwise we are 2:2. Based on the win conditions the mod posted, this wouldn't end the game if the vig is still alive, but we'd have to no lynch and have the vig hit scum (or not shoot and let the role cop figure it out) in order to win. Basically, it gets ugly with a cycle of 3 more town deaths.

Page 29:
I like boring's plan for the vig and rolecop to simply claim power role for a massclaim. The only way they shouldn't is if the rolecop has something useful for us.Note: a vig result wouldn't be useful in this case unless scum fake claim a power role.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by nn30 »

Lol your tin foil hat theory had me going. I forgot it was an open too for a second...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

:oops:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

Post by boring »

@kmd, I see that you are scum reading LUV. How much stock do you put into meta reads. I just finished playing a scum game with him as one of my partners, and the difference between that and this feels significant to me. He's so much breezier. Granted, that was only his second scum game, so he may have improved in the last month or so. He's also so darned lynch-bait-ish even as town. I'd feel far more comfortable leaving him for the vig to sort out, if possible.

Even if I'm dead wrong, and he is scum, I'd still prefer to find and lynch his partner, who presumably is more experienced and therefore more likely to fuck us up (sorry LUV). We still have a week left, so it's doable.

You're right though, I'd settle for any guilties or innocents from the rolecop, if it could get us a conf. town or an accurate lynch.

I looked in the wiki though, and I'm unsure as to whether he/she would get a different result for a goon and a vanilla. Anyone know? If they return the same, then RC might not have anything for us.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 am

Post by boring »

By the way, nn30, I still don't understand why you had a vote on my slot. Every reason for voting 1shotv that I saw from anyone were for NAI reasons. There might have been some policy to it, but we're well beyond the point where policy lynches are appropriate.

I'd also like some sort of explanation for this sequence of events:

Spoiler:
In post 258, nn30 wrote:@Town - I found a bad guy in Penguin. Help me out here, let's string him up
[...]
In post 293, nn30 wrote:All right fine.

Damn it.

I hate having to admit I'm wrong.

Bleh.

I ISO'd TB.

His & are really bad. So is his . They're low effort attempts to justify a scum read. I'm willing to move him to my scum pile just for those.
In post 295, nn30 wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 314, nn30 wrote:
In post 310, Pine wrote:Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

ThinkBig is the correct lynch.
I'm sold.

VOTE: TB
In post 317, nn30 wrote:
In post 310, Pine wrote:Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

ThinkBig is the correct lynch.
Wait a minute.

Wtf are you guys even talking about?

The only vote he cast all day was for Josh...

UNVOTE:
In post 344, nn30 wrote:So:

I am town reading the following players.

Gamer
LUV
Secret Agent
Dark Horse

Town lean:

Pine
TB

Null:
1 shot
Flubbernugget

Scum lean:
Penguin
[...]
In post 358, nn30 wrote:
In post 356, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 354, nn30 wrote:Either PP is dumb town or scum for saying what I quote in 281.
Or smart town for baiting scum to go off...hard to tell with you since your reads are so bad.
Yep.

If he actually believed anything he just said I'd be getting a vote right now.

This is so bad.

Found one boys.

VOTE: Penguin

I don't get why you'd be pursuing PP, then suddenly (with a forced tone) agree with him on TB (because you finally bothered to check his ISO?). Then you, just as awkwardly, act convinced by a random statement by Pine to vote TB. You follow that up with an unvote over basically nothing. Then suddenly, TB is a townlean, PP is your scumpool, and the two players who supposedly swayed you back and forth (Pine and garmr) are unaffected in your eyes. By the way, now, the PP/kmd is a town lean again?

By the way, please don't use the same tired "misrep" excuse you've invoked every time you've been called out for something this game. I want you to at least
attempt
a justification for this sequence of events.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”