Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8150 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 8099, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8089, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8087, Accountant wrote:Creeps is town btw

I'n 95% certain this jester crap by A50 is a bluff.
yuuuup
It's definitely something I'd expect A50 scum to do too.
And that is based on.. what?! I'd like you to provide examples. OK, ONE example.
From your playstyle. You play EXTREMELY wildly and unpredictably.

VOTE: almost50
I've said more then once why this guy is scum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8149, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8146, MathBlade wrote:I need ice cream.

@Almost50 -- That is what you tried to say and failed. Reread it carefully.

I am not scum and you are trying to not lynch Almost50. This is sad. Icecream for me.
What's the point of this pity post? No one's voting you and you seem pretty damn confident in who scum is. This is fake.
Not pity. Frustration.

There is a point. I think I need multiple flavors...Maybe some vanilla, lemon, maybe strawberry. But just this once. I can't gain too much weight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8152 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

What are you frustrated by? My vote? A vote from someone who is so obviously scum? My posts?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Pine has been prodded.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
MathBlade
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(1)
Not Chara -- Narna
(0)
Ankamius
(3)
BigYoshiFan -- Nahdia, Not Chara, Creeps20
(0)
Narna
(5)
Almost50 -- Accountant, Almost50, BigYoshiFan, MathBlade, SirCakez
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV, Ankamius, Pine

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8154, MathBlade wrote:More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
My god this is fake.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8132, Almost50 wrote:If Scum can tell the difference among themselves in their own PT, so should the Town in this very thread which I don't see any signs of it being the case.
Do we have any native English speaker who happen to be good in mathematics to try and interpret my talk to Mathblade, please? Clearly their is a huge gap in my communication with them, with both of us communicating in English when it's not the mother tongue of either of us. Oh, and in case you're wondering; Mathblade's original language only consists of dashes and dots (those are the capitals) or zeros and ones (the lower case). They may have developed some other symbols (such as Pi for 22/7 and Sigma for the sum of a given set of numbers) but even that is considered non-Orthodox to their prime tongue.

OK, let me try another way: Math; you and I are two parallel lines, thus we will never meet. Parts .. erm.. segments of us may also appear occasionally as opposite sides of a regular geometric shape such as a square, a rectangle or a diamond .. etc. So I'll quit trying to figure out how you operate because the vector sum of my efforts is always equal to zero.

Now -just out of curiosity- how many different solutions can you come up with on your own for the Matsumi Suzuki Magic Star quiz??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

VOTE: MathBlade
Hell no, I'm not helping this lynch.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Get your vote off of yourself ffs.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8160 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

idk what else I can say

I have a pretty good idea of who I believe is scum, so
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8161 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Mind sharing?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8162 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8157, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8132, Almost50 wrote:If Scum can tell the difference among themselves in their own PT, so should the Town in this very thread which I don't see any signs of it being the case.
Do we have any native English speaker who happen to be good in mathematics to try and interpret my talk to Mathblade, please? Clearly their is a huge gap in my communication with them, with both of us communicating in English when it's not the mother tongue of either of us. Oh, and in case you're wondering; Mathblade's original language only consists of dashes and dots (those are the capitals) or zeros and ones (the lower case). They may have developed some other symbols (such as Pi for 22/7 and Sigma for the sum of a given set of numbers) but even that is considered non-Orthodox to their prime tongue.

OK, let me try another way: Math; you and I are two parallel lines, thus we will never meet. Parts .. erm.. segments of us may also appear occasionally as opposite sides of a regular geometric shape such as a square, a rectangle or a diamond .. etc. So I'll quit trying to figure out how you operate because the vector sum of my efforts is always equal to zero.

Now -just out of curiosity- how many different solutions can you come up with on your own for the Matsumi Suzuki Magic Star quiz??
My native language is English. If I didn't have English as my native language it'd be binary. Pi is NOT 22/7. It is the number that makes the whole world go round and it sure as hell would not be unorthodox.

And as for the Matsumi Suzuki Magic Star Quiz...Depends on the amount of sides ....Do not get distracted by the math puzzle...Do not get distracted by the math puzzle.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8163 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8161, BigYoshiFan wrote:Mind sharing?
For once you ask a good question.

@Ank -- Put a scum read. Put a dash after their name. Put why you think they are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8164 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, your argument would be better if you stopped trying to lynch yourself.

i don't want to lynch Yoshi because he's being reasonable, and Math is being distinctly unreasonable and glaringly wrong. at this point i don't even have townreads, but i hate seeing so many votes put down based on faulty logic.

Almost didn't scumclaim. obviously. and neither did i.

Narna: a framer has not been confirmed, and you know it. why would i assume i'd been framed? scum aren't going to listen to you telegraphing your investigations anyway.
and if i was scum, and you checked me, you would have gotten a guilty. so avoiding the possibility of a framer would have just made me look worse.
point is? i wasn't thinking about a framer.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8165 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Cakez: i'm disappointed with your lack of addressing the impeccable logic being used in this game thread. Almost acting strange as playstyle is NAI, that fact alone is not a great thing to use as a springboard for your vote.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8166 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8154, MathBlade wrote:More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
if you're town, you're too blind to realize that most of the scum are silently coasting.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8165, Not Chara wrote:Cakez: i'm disappointed with your lack of addressing the impeccable logic being used in this game thread. Almost acting strange as playstyle is NAI, that fact alone is not a great thing to use as a springboard for your vote.
it's just that timing that bothers me.

Yoshi looks like scum, he smells like scum, but whrn you compare him to Mathblade's faulty analysis he still looks reasonable.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 8164, Not Chara wrote:Almost, your argument would be better if you stopped trying to lynch yourself.

i don't want to lynch Yoshi because he's being reasonable, and Math is being distinctly unreasonable and glaringly wrong. at this point i don't even have townreads, but i hate seeing so many votes put down based on faulty logic.

Almost didn't scumclaim. obviously. and neither did i.

Narna: a framer has not been confirmed, and you know it. why would i assume i'd been framed? scum aren't going to listen to you telegraphing your investigations anyway.
and if i was scum, and you checked me, you would have gotten a guilty. so avoiding the possibility of a framer would have just made me look worse.

point is? i wasn't thinking about a framer.
That's not necessarily true, but alright. Who do you actually want lynched?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8169 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

And through those few posts I townread Not Chara, is that good enough for you MathBlade?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8170 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Narna »

I don't want to lynch Yoshi either, but Math and Cakez sullied the a50 wagon. I don't believe a townie would follow that vote in good faith.

UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to vote Cakez, but I need to read what Shiro said about him when I have time.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8171 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK. guys. My "scum buddies" have requested that I remove my vote off myself, so..

UNVOTE:

This also helps me try to prevent Ank from getting the hammer on me.

Now he real talk:

Math is making no sense at all. Early on when they had just replaced in they where making more sense, and thus I suspected them for being scum (meta read on Mathblade). Now that they are back to their nonsensical nature that scum is starting to wear off, but I'm worried about them readjusting their playstyle precisely for that purpose: appearing like Tonw!math.

BigYoshi has recently felt more genuinely puzzled, so my scum read on that slot has been temporarily revoked as well.

Now I think ther has to be at east one scum in Accountant/SirCakez. Notice how Accountant -for instance- only pooped up to cast a vote on me then disappeared a while only to come back and place a useless post and back to the deep of the ocean they dived.

Scum are letting Math do their work for them while trying not to appear in the picture themselves, thus subtly casting votes and withdrawing from the scene. The Town IS indeed doing the Scum job for them, and pretty damn well too.

VOTE: Accountant

@Chara:

Yes, I was trying to do "that" thing *Meaningful Wink* but that was NOT "all" I was trying to do, hence your confusion. ;)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8172 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It isn't faulty. Only scum are saying it is.

Cakez is town. No touchy the cakey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8173 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8170, Narna wrote:I don't want to lynch Yoshi either, but Math and Cakez sullied the a50 wagon. I don't believe a townie would follow that vote in good faith.

UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to vote Cakez, but I need to read what Shiro said about him when I have time.
YES YES YES!
Narna in my townreads too.
SirCakez in scumreads.
Is this good enough for you MathBlade?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8174 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That post from A50 is bullshit. I have a perfect record this game of lynching scum and I don't plan on stopping.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”