Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Joshz »

Is that seriously your entire source for your gamma scum read?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:59 am

Post by nn30 »

I feel like Josh is onto something here.

VOTE: Rory
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Rory »

In post 616, nn30 wrote:
In post 600, Rory wrote:
In post 570, Joshz wrote::thinking:

nn is at least contributing to town. even IF he is scum, which i still think is a possibility, in this setup id rather he stayed alive and productively helped us lynch the other scum team. id still lynch scum if i was confident but im less confident in my scum read of him than i was and in a setup with competing scum reads i dont feel confident enough to lynch an active poster who is improving in towniness.

unvote and VOTE: rory

his interactions with me have been awful, he hasnt done much else this game. not really being a productive townie either and #563 is also a thing.
omg you have to be joking.
This is a really bad post.

Why do you think this is a joke?

Analyze and explain this please - don't just try to laugh it off. You don't have enough 'town' or 'wisdom' cred for people to sheep your opinion here.
He calls my interactions with him awful, while he has been dodging my question the entire time. I mean...seriously??
In memory of Rorschach, Radja's character pick in Arkham Survivor.
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Rory »

In post 557, Rory wrote:
In post 413, Transcend wrote:Bad vote
I don't like it when people keep ignoring my questions. It makes me feel like they're unable to answer.
Did you even read this?
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Rory »

In post 625, Joshz wrote:Is that seriously your entire source for your gamma scum read?
yes it is. I don't need anything else.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Io »

I mean he has been providing reasons for why you are scum which is what you asked him.
Not to mention most of the quotes he is providing are from before you asked said question.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:19 am

Post by nn30 »

People miss stuff all the time. If you want your stuff amswered, re post and re ask, don't scum read someone for doing something that could be chalked up to a human error.

@IO - connect those dots for me. I'm not fully understanding the conclusion you want me to draw.
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Rory »

In post 630, Io wrote:I mean he has been providing reasons for why you are scum which is what you asked him.
Not to mention most of the quotes he is providing are from before you asked said question.
Well if he had given them immediately, I wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. I don't like being ignored.
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Rory »

In post 631, nn30 wrote:People miss stuff all the time. If you want your stuff amswered, re post and re ask, don't scum read someone for doing something that could be chalked up to a human error.

@IO - connect those dots for me. I'm not fully understanding the conclusion you want me to draw.
I did re post and re ask, twice.
Then I voted him for not answering.

I never scumread him for not answering. Don't put words in my mouth.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 628, Rory wrote:
In post 557, Rory wrote:
In post 413, Transcend wrote:Bad vote
I don't like it when people keep ignoring my questions. It makes me feel like they're unable to answer.
Did you even read this?
I don't like when people get extremely defensive over a random vote. It makes me feel they are paranoid scum.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 633, Rory wrote:
In post 631, nn30 wrote:People miss stuff all the time. If you want your stuff amswered, re post and re ask, don't scum read someone for doing something that could be chalked up to a human error.

I never scumread him for not answering.
Don't put words in my mouth.
So, you voted me but you didn't scum read me?

You're going to have to do a better job convincing me Gamma is scum than that if you want me to change my vote btw.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 632, Rory wrote:
In post 630, Io wrote:I mean he has been providing reasons for why you are scum which is what you asked him.
Well if he had given them immediately, I wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. I don't like being ignored.
If I had given my answer immediately then there would be no reaction to gauge. I was posting in the thread actively and responding to other things, I even replied to your post without answering at a point. This should have been an inclination that I was intentionally not answering.
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Rory »

In post 635, Joshz wrote:
In post 633, Rory wrote:

I never scumread him for not answering.
Don't put words in my mouth.
So, you voted me but you didn't scum read me?

You're going to have to do a better job convincing me Gamma is scum than that if you want me to change my vote btw.
Correct. I thought maybe a vote would get your attention. Which it did.

I work with gut feelings a lot. If you don't think Gamma is scum you shouldn't vote him. You're allowed to be wrong :P
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Io »

I don't know what that post is referring to.
If you mean 630 I was just saying that the question was technically answered just a late. Rory still used reason from before the question when answering it too. It was just seeming to drag on a bit longer than it should have. 627 looks to have not even noticed the question had just been answered.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Transcend »

Could vote Rory but i also dig a gamma lynch.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 am

Post by nn30 »

@Transcend - I'm on the fence with Gamma. Why do you scum read him?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Transcend »

Opportunistic

Not genuinely advancing through the game
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 575, light_ganski wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.8

nn30 (4)
: culted, BK201, Not_Mafia, Kmd4390
Rory (2)
: Joshz, Io
Gamma Emerald (2)
: Transcend, nn30
Transcend (2)
: Gamma Emerald, SnarkySnowman
Joshz (1)
: Rory

Not Voting (2)
- Realeo, Aristophanes

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

You have (expired on 2016-12-22 21:19:39) until deadline.
does anyone still on the nn wagon want to change to rory/gamma? if not, care to explain if/why you still think nn is scum if anything has changed?

people not voting, get on a wagon please. i think the two wagons that should happen today are gamma and rory, but if you want to get on nn or transcend fine.

aristophanes, bk, nm in particular, id like to see some thoughts from you if possible. even say you dont have reads if you genuinely dont, but at least say something.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 586, Realeo wrote:Bk201 for town conftbias.
In post 594, Kmd4390 wrote:BK, fair enough on Rory. That post where he says Gamma and Realeo are scum and they other team is probably inactive kind of sounds like only hunting one team too. Why is his post about Transcend scummy though?
In post 642, Joshz wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.8

nn30 (4)
Rory (2)
Gamma Emerald (2)
Transcend (2)
Joshz (1)

Not Voting (2)
- Realeo, Aristophanes

does anyone still on the nn wagon want to change to rory/gamma? if not, care to explain if/why you still think nn is scum if anything has changed?

people not voting, get on a wagon please. i think the two wagons that should happen today are gamma and rory, but if you want to get on nn or transcend fine.

aristophanes, bk, nm in particular, id like to see some thoughts from you if possible. even say you dont have reads if you genuinely dont, but at least say something.
Did you not read my recent posts? Check the spoiler button from my post for my thoughts on Rory.

Fine with Rory or NN lynch.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Joshz »

Saw it but on mobile I didn't notice what was quotes and what wasn't and missed the spoiler. My bad.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 586, Realeo wrote:Bk201 for town conftbias.
I've been meaning to ask this for a while now. What does conf bias mean???? Nobody used this buzzword a year ago (as far as I know). Second game back and people use this all the time. I didn't bother to ask last game because I was scum, and well I didn't care lol.
In post 594, Kmd4390 wrote:BK, fair enough on Rory. That post where he says Gamma and Realeo are scum and they other team is probably inactive kind of sounds like only hunting one team too. Why is his post about Transcend scummy though?
The whole "If you are scum I will never townread you again" line just seems like something scum would say given how early the game is, I don't think he has had any reason to townread Transcend so confidently. Doesn't seem authentic.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Josh, Rory would just be a compromise for me. Nn is still my preferred lynch. And no, nothing has really changed. For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with Rory pressing for you to answer him. His "you've got to be joking" post is bad, but everything else since then not so much.

I also agree with Josh that it's time to consolidate before deadline sneaks up on us. Everyone not on a wagon should get on one. We have four right now which is too many so one or two of the smaller ones needs to dissolve.

BK, confirmation bias is basically being so sure that you're right that you think things support your arguement when they may or may not. In mafia, say you scum read someone. Confirmation bias is seeing scummy behavior in all of their posts that may or may not be there where someone town reading them also dealing with confirmation bias may see town intent in the same posts.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 602, Joshz wrote:
In post 601, Kmd4390 wrote:
Josh wrote:General question to more experienced peiple: are scum likely to be more concerned with taking out the opposing scum team than town?
Depends on the player, but generally if they're smart, yeah. Why'd you ask this question?
Just a general thought about whether or not a scum team scum reading someone is likely to kill them
Sometimes. I've seen it happen once.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 642, Joshz wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.8

nn30 (4)
Rory (2)
Gamma Emerald (2)
Transcend (2)
Joshz (1)

Not Voting (2)
- Realeo, Aristophanes

This looks horrible, and by association, I'm down with voting nn30.
Need to fully catch up though.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Willing to vote
Transcend
NotMafia
nn30
Joshz
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”