Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

@Alisae: what will you do if Titus flips scum? Your entire game will be flipped upside down. Why in the world would you be so sure of anyone on D1? That's ridiculous.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's a reason why I said
I THINK
but you also have a huge fucking town read on her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you explain why Nero is so high on your list?
Why shouldn't I be that high?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think for her being your top SR you aren't paying enough attention to what Titus is posting
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 384, Alisae wrote:OOOOOOOOOH I thought that was refering to something you said not what he said. Okaaaaay, I'm starting to understand. I iz bad at reading.
BRB ISOing Tywin
Wait so you want someone else's thought on a slot without sorting the slot first?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 387, Alisae wrote:This post and the next is for Tywin.
In post 87, Tywin Lannister wrote:At work so can't post or read anything yet, but confirming. VOTE: Alisae cuz hi! And OMGUS! :).
The OMGUS part is something I would not expect from you in the RVS stage.
In post 238, Tywin Lannister wrote:2. Alisae voting Cloud. Cloud looks like the scummiest player in the game so far IMO. I will write more on this in another post (on my phone, ease of use difficulties). My overall feeling though is that Cloud is scum. He is definitely pretending to be the vi. Posts look forced, content looks useles/all fluff, no real game evaluation, and he isn't trying to find scum. I can't see how anyone would get a TR off of cloud at the very least, and not knowing his meta, I'd say that this VI throwaway excuse is a bad one. VI = liability/anti-town, and it's a catch-all to remove scummy play. I know I've played the carefree VI as scum in the past, and it works on those who don't read/pay attention/evaluate the game past the current page. It makes the supposed carefree VI look active, but it's not playing the game to lynch scum. It's there to pretend contribution/activity and avoid the lurker suspicion . If he is the VI every game as he claims, then he should reevaluate his play. There are always players that are lynchbait in every game they play, but most at least try their best. Cloud isn't trying at all to be pro-town. Therefore, cloud gets my vote.
What about me voting Cloud at this point of the game? What do I have to do with this wall of text?
I've used OMGUS as an RVS reason before.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:56 pm

In post 1048, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote:Town: Cabd, SSBM, Cloud, Nero

Pro Town: Elibirn (see Uzi below), Sonia, mozamis, Lapsa

Null: Transcend, Gamma, AJ, Pine

Pro scum: Alisae, Nosferatu, Uzi (Uzi or Elibirn could change sides based on the flip of the other)

Scum: Titus
Do you see Titus and Alisae as scum together and does Alisae's behavior affect your read on Titus at all? Can you explain why Nero is so high on your list?
I can definitely see it, albeit it being pretty improbable due to just straight bad play. Alisae would be extreme newbscum in that scenerio though, and Titus sure hasn't called her out for the blatant buddying. It's really bad, and any suspicious townie would call it out. Honestly, if I wasn't so sure Titus was scum, I'd just straight call Alisae scum and vote there. Buddying that bad on D1 isn't town play.

Does alisae's behavior affect my read on Titus? Yes, but only in slightly thinking Titus could be town and Alisae scum. I could definitely see Alisae/Titus scum team though, and without day talk, Titus can't reprimand Alisae for the blatant buddying. That will happen N1 IMO.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, Lapsa wrote:
In post 400, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You seen to be latching onto Titus and the blonde girl I think her name is sonia
Moar:
In post 72, Pine wrote: Moar Lapsa votes please.
In post 75, Alisae wrote:Sure, I'll vote
VOTE: Lapsa
Alisae is a town bike.
What? I loled irl when I saw this
battery almost dead yo
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 916, mozamis wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE TITUS
In post 922, mozamis wrote:OK, caught up.

Town: Me, Sonia, Cloud.
Pro town: SSBm, Elibirn, Pine

Null: Cabd, AJ, Uzi, Nero, Gamma, Transcend, Nosferatu

Pos scum: Twin, Lapsa, Alisea

Scum: Titus.
I like this list, minus me on the scum side. I also don't think Lapsa is scum. He's been pushing for Titus all game, and his early wagon was definitely scum fueled IMO.

My list:

Town: Cabd, SSBM, Cloud, Nero

Pro Town: Elibirn (see Uzi below), Sonia, mozamis, Lapsa

Null: Transcend, Gamma, AJ, Pine

Pro scum: Alisae, Nosferatu, Uzi (Uzi or Elibirn could change sides based on the flip of the other)

Scum: Titus

I read more town than scum atm, which could be a product of good scum or lurking scum. Nosferatu could definitely go lower in my list, but mainly due to lack of content/lurking than anything he/she has posted. I largely forgot they were in the game. I think that means scum more than town.

Gamma not posting much could also mean the same. Without knowing his scum meta though (not that it matters, beyond a reference point), my gut reads town. I will need to look at the vote count as I catch up to see whose on his wagon, but if it's Titus-led, then I don't like it at all.

Transcend hasn't done much at all. Idk his meta, but he's not posting real content. Ever. Why is this okay? Why give him a free pass to post nothing useful, but call gamma scum for doing the same? It's ridiculous. I think people town read Transcend only due to being friends over actually evaluating his alignment.

Uzi/Elibirn: I dont like the gladiator claim, but apparently fake claims in mafiascum meta is okay. Elibirn doubled down on it when others took it as a joke, but it's largely null. I do think fake claims are scummy and idk why it's okay in mafiascum, but it is what it is. Uzi/Elibirn could be TvT, but I think one of them are scum. Idk which one, but Titus has weak associations with either one. Her entire scum claim on me was my 'it's only fair' post asking for Uzi to give his reasoning on voting Elibirn. Then again, Elibirn could be scum and Uzi town. Neither are a good lynch today, so this whole point is moot.

I think it's clear I want Titus lynched. Doubt I need to explain that further. She's been all over the place in trying to push bad wagons. She isn't suspicious enough of Alisae buddying her so hard. She tries to wave off votes on her as bad, but never addresses the reasons they are there, and she isn't genuinely evaluating things the way Alisae constantly claims. If so, then she has some really bad reads IMO. Unless Titus is always this bad at being town, then I'm pretty dead set with her being scum here.
How come you fliped that hard read on me up to the top ?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 410, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Yeah MariaR is my alt.
This is the other account I have been mentioning FYI
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Oh, and Nero is high on my list due to him being one of the very few (me/Lapsa/Nero?) in-game to really question or go after Titus and her motivations. She was being put on a pedestal by Alisae and Elibrin, and others were sheeping her. She's been going after bad wagons consistently, but when only a few players question it, then it's likely due to her being scum. Easy wagons are usually scum driven, and Titus has pushed them all.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 412, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
Why not Alisae? I can see how you formatted as I'm posting.
FOS: ssbm
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 pm

I change reads when I get more info Cloud. You were my first non-RVS vote. Am I not allowed to reevaluate?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1053, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think for her being your top SR you aren't paying enough attention to what Titus is posting
????

Titus gave out a series of town reads, sheeped onto a bunch of wagons. I called her scum. She ignored me. I called her out on ignoring me. She waved off my vote on her as being vindictive, She put a case on Tywin for "lying" and has promised a case on Lapsa. Is this an accurate potrayl of her actions this game? What have I ignored that should comment on?

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1062, Tywin Lannister wrote:I change reads when I get more info Cloud. You were my first non-RVS vote. Am I not allowed to reevaluate?
Changing reads is fine, i was just wondering what made you change
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Having to change devices, my catch-up will likely be slower now as I can't use tabs.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1050, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Alisae: what will you do if Titus flips scum? Your entire game will be flipped upside down. Why in the world would you be so sure of anyone on D1? That's ridiculous.
I know right, it's like I'm setting myself up as a daytwo lynch. We'll cross this bridge if we ever get there. In that case, I'ma go write why I think Titus is town. If I was scum with Titus, I would be fucking our scumteam over at this moment. Why would scum set themselves up this badly and this obviously? It seems like they would lose the game by buddying each other this hard.

BTW, Tywin, day talk is a thing.

Also Tywin, I like how you haven't responded to , or . Answer each post with 20 words or less so that everyone can understand the arguement you're trying to make. And yes, I will be counting the words for lolz.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:09 pm

In post 1064, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1062, Tywin Lannister wrote:I change reads when I get more info Cloud. You were my first non-RVS vote. Am I not allowed to reevaluate?
Changing reads is fine, i was just wondering what made you change
Honestly? The lack of connections to my top scum reads in Titus/Alisae, plus a general townie vibe I've gotten from you after I originally voted. I just don't see you as scum now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 429, Tywin Lannister wrote:Alisae, since you like meta, go check all my games. Every game I play in, I catch scum. My reads are almost always good. The scum I go after may not always get lynched right away, but when they do, I get proven right. So lynch me if you want idc tbh, but make sure to lynch/Vigi shoot Titus afterword. Trust me.
In post 428, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 426, Alisae wrote:
In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The reason she gives for her intial SR on you, Titus, looks bad. She said you haven't been evaluating the game I think, but the shift to a TR looks like it could be defensive.
The reason here Titus is interacting with me. Titus is evaulating me as scum. Titus is scum hunting. Titus is doing town things. Thus she gets my read as town.
Titus is not town.

I am town.

Lunching me or Titus will prove it. If we have a vigilante, please shoot the other one. If I get lynched, make sure to shoot Titus. You'll thank me later.
This is terrible. Is there something in your role that makes you think Titus is scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

First quote shouldn't be there
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Yea okay that works, also tywin couldve townslipd with the day chat thing but easily fake townslip, i still have done it many time
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Though it works out fine tbqh
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Yep, Alisae is scum. If Titus isn't the lynch, I'll move there.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's more likely than not a townslio given it was highlighted by the mod and scum is actively talking in their thread.

Very ballsy scum move to feign ignorance after the mod flat out posted that daytalk is a thing.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1050, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Alisae: what will you do if Titus flips scum? Your entire game will be flipped upside down. Why in the world would you be so sure of anyone on D1? That's ridiculous.
Actually, asking you this. What will you do if Titus flips town?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”