Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1167, Tywin Lannister wrote:What lie? Omg you're seriously the most full of shit player I've seen on these forums. What lie? You throw that word around a lot, but you are completely full of it and have no ability to pull your head out of it. It's really irritating to have someone call another a liar without reason or actual thought. You are a real train wreck when your flaws are pointed out. I'll be really glad when you're lynched. You can take the liar thing to the dead thread. You're the real liar here.
So I've been noticing a theme where you 2 call each other liars a lot so I'm just going to point out where your lies are because Titus doesn't seem to care enough to point them out herself. The one time she did point it out you argued semantics and context when her statement was explicit and not left up to interpretation based on context.
In post 1135, Titus wrote:
In post 948, Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
Yeah, this is a load of crock. Tywin scum attacking AJ not in a bus, definitely suggests AJ scum is wrong.

The melidramatic falsehoods are a theme here. AJ Tywin likely doesn't work.
AJs post is okay. You shouldn't expect someone to give you all of their reads like that for no reason. Titus is pointing out that you 2 aren't a scumteam here.
In post 1060, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh, and Nero is high on my list due to him being one of the very few (me/Lapsa/Nero?) in-game to really question or go after Titus and her motivations. She was being put on a pedestal by Alisae and Elibrin, and others were sheeping her. She's been going after bad wagons consistently, but when only a few players question it, then it's likely due to her being scum. Easy wagons are usually scum driven, and Titus has pushed them all.
The wagons that Titus has been on have not been easy besides Lapsa and Gamma. Neither of those players individually appear town to me, but the Lapsa wagon probably had scum on it because it was the first big wagon.
In post 752, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 615, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Cabd wrote:You and I have very different definitions of a lair, Titus. Can you lay out why exactly you feel Tywin should be a major scum read of mine? As for Alisae; not discussing it right now; you don't see it.
Anyone who makes up what I said and when confronted with evidence it's not true doesn't back down.

VOTE: AJ
I'm still catching up, but I just noticed this. What 'evidence' did you post to prove I somehow lied?

Gladiator thing was null and not really part of my scum read of you aside from the fact that yes, you DID claim it was normal. Your claim is that you said it was real, but that's not how it fit in the context of those posts. The question was 'is gladiator a normal role' not 'is gladiator a real role.' You're shade throwing and completely full of it to even insinuate I lied there.
You're pushing an insanely asinine read on me, because you don't have a case and never did. You never will, because I'm town. You will never be able to prove anything that is false, regardless of your terrible logic and emotional appeals to other players. It's quite the straw man. You trying to 'lead' town I to mislynches will ultimately be your downfall. You are scum and you know I'm on to you.

What was the other claimed lie? That you didn't ask me questions? I asked you to repeat them in a subsequent post, since I never once found any questions from you. Your response was to say 'but I did ask! You lie! Oh, but I don't need questions to read you.'
That was it. You never ONCE reposted any questions, so without actual proof, I will continue to say you didn't. Following that, I propose to call you the liar here. You're lying about me and misrepresenting the entire sequence of events to twist into me being scummy. People aren't stupid and can read, unfortunately for you. Try again scum. Misrepresent some more. By your own definition, it means you're a liar yourself. Foot in mouth disease. i hope it isn't contagious.
Bolded are where Titus is calling you a liar. The Gladiator thing you should have reevaluated when you went back and read that she said it was real, not that she said it was normal. That's where this should have stopped, but you've been perpetuating it.

She was also claiming you lied about her never asking questions as seen here:
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote: Titus: why haven't you asked me a single question? Why do you continue to ask others to comment on me while you refuse to sort me directly yourself? Are you hoping a wagon forms on me that you can hop on, otherwise why haven't you voted me if you think I'm scum? Why vote Alisae for asking you to explain yourself when throwing shade on me? Do you truly believe my lil Uzi 'it's only fair' comment is a scum tell? I sure as hell don't believe that. It's weak and contrived. We both know that already though.
The bolded below sure look like questions to me
In post 315, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:
In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I'll let him answer. I've missed questions before as town (missed yours a few times last game), so it's entirely possible he missed them. I don't think he can miss it now, so next post or two from him should give a better read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1196, Alisae wrote:Titus who do you see me being paired scum with?
Don't know. Not enough data, but why would you care?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1199, Alisae wrote:Actually Tywin, I think I calmed down a bit. Remember when you asked me what I'd do if Titus was lynched today
and was scum
? Ez, it's not that simple.
Edited.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Titus really is bad at this. She's analyzing RVS votes now. This is like by-the-book bad townie play. Is she really this bad as town? Someone answer me. Who knows her town meta? Is it always bad? I mean wow.

Unless she's known as a bad player who uses bad theories and asinine reasons like RVS to form scum teams on D1, then she is scum.

I wonder if I repeat it over and over then someone will listen already. Does it really have to take my flip for people to listen in this game? If so, I'll vote myself. Idk how to get others to listen at this point. People choose to be blind. If voting me equals Titus is eventually caught, plz do so. I'll hammer myself, but Jesus she's obvious. Stop being stupid town. Titus is scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1201, Titus wrote:
Because I wanna help you scumhunt?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1157, Tywin Lannister wrote: Titus is the player that called 4 players the scum team
Also listing 4 scumreads does not make them the scumteam. There are always nulls involved that could be scum and I don't recall her specifcally saying scumteam ever
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Tywin

I want to see how this plays out. I do have a theory on Alisae as well, but holding it for ~reasons~.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Does a Tywin lynch mean others will finally call Titus into question?

Everyone answer me. Stop defending her terrible play. Idc if you're friends. It's bad, and it's bad on purpose.

Titus is scum. I will vote myself off if it gets her investigated or lynched or something other than players like Gamma calling her town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
That's not helping scumhunt. That's pushing me down a path, which unfortunately is a different theory all together.

Also, why are you voting me if convinced I am hunting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:07 pm

In post 1205, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1157, Tywin Lannister wrote: Titus is the player that called 4 players the scum team
Also listing 4 scumreads does not make them the scumteam. There are always nulls involved that could be scum and I don't recall her specifcally saying scumteam ever
Stop defending bad play. Stop it. It's infuriating.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1184, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: pine going back there
Hey don't you start playing anti-town now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what I'm doing with my reads?
Oppan Ranger Style!
{Lapsa, Elbirn, Titus, Cabd, CloudKicker}
{Aj, Transcend}
{Nosferatu, Pine}
{LUV, Nero, Mozamis}
{ssbm, Alisae}
{Tywin, Sonia}
Feel free to sheep me on my scumreads: I'm excellent at pegging scum.
PEdit: HOLY SHIT SO MANY POSTS
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1207, Tywin Lannister wrote:Does a Tywin lynch mean others will finally call Titus into question?

Everyone answer me. Stop defending her terrible play. Idc if you're friends. It's bad, and it's bad on purpose.

Titus is scum. I will vote myself off if it gets her investigated or lynched or something other than players like Gamma calling her town.
Like more than half the thread townreads me and they are not "players like Gamma". This is a subtle dig at anyone townreading me. It also suggests you know Gamma is town, while you have been painting him as scum.

Also, trying to force investigations is antitown as fuck.

@Gamma, vote Tywin with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1207, Tywin Lannister wrote:Does a Tywin lynch mean others will finally call Titus into question?

Players like me what?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1212, Titus wrote:

Like more than half the thread townreads me and they are not "players like Gamma". This is a subtle dig at anyone townreading me. It also suggests you know Gamma is town, while you have been painting him as scum.

Also, trying to force investigations is antitown as fuck.

@Gamma, vote Tywin with me.
QFT
I'd be okay voting Tywin.
VOTE: Tywin Lannister
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1184, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: pine going back there
Hey don't you start playing anti-town now
What is anti town about it, i voted him 10 pages ago and he never went back to out his reads like he said he would, i also think his d1 was forced
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
That's not helping scumhunt. That's pushing me down a path, which unfortunately is a different theory all together.

Also, why are you voting me if convinced I am hunting?
VOTE: Tywin
Not anymore.

For those that don't understand, I freaked out when I was under the pressure Tywin gave me. And cause I was in that state of mind, I reacted to shit out of desperation. However, Tywin knows I react this way when I'm under a ton of fucking pressure. I think he does anyways. I think his first step to fighting Titus was to pressure me and be like "If she flips scum you're fucked." Tywin knew the buttons to push with me, so he manipulated me and pushed them. But I think he knew that he should start pushing them.
Tywin, you seem so desperate, I'm calling your bluff.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

btw im calling a tvst tywin titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

So, what is your read on me Alisae?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1217, CloudKicker wrote:btw im calling a tvst tywin titus
T v S?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: alisea
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1219, Titus wrote:
In post 1217, CloudKicker wrote:btw im calling a tvst tywin titus
T v S?
t vs t*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Really CK? T v T?
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Alisea is milking it too
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades