Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

O.K. fine. Hammer him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

unvote:quagmire
before someone hammers him.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Whatever he might have hoped to gain by the silly "didn't read my PM" gambit, it's gone now.

So anyway, back to the scum.
vote:MOS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:54 am

WTF Yosarian ????
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Quagmire »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:WTF Yosarian ????
I don't understand why you want to lynch me so badly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:09 am

JDodge wrote:
Vote Count:

9: Quagmire
(Panzerjager, Yosarian2, ABR, schismatized, Elmo, Toaster Strudel, Battle Mage, Peers, Kscope)
4: Peers
(hasdgfas, Mert, Erg0, Sikario8)
2: Sikario8
(Neo-Viper9, Sir Tornado)
2: Toaster Strudel
(Quagmire, MoS)
1: MoS
(JordanA24)
1: Kscope
(Zu_Faul)

Not voting:
Maybe we can still lynch him if MoS and Jordan vote him.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:15 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Not convinced Quag is scum.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

What?

I said I would vote him until he read his PM. Now claims he has. He could be lying, but I doubt he'd lie until he actually knew he was scum, heh.

He could very well be scum, the whole thing could have been a scum gambit or he might have just discovered that he was scum, but eh, now that we've shut down the whole "I didn't read my PM" thing, I think MOS is scummier looking.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Quagmire »

First, I want to point everyone out to this post. Before this, she had been doing her typical play (from what I hear; I'm too lazy to look anything up): baseless conspiracy theories with no logic tied to them whatsoever (see: what MoS posted in this upcoming quote). That's fine, that's cool and everything -- she wasn't really maliciously pursuing them, and there was nothing different about any of her play than I expected. Then this comes:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Toaster Strudel

Metagame policy to lynch TS in every game until I see some useful posts instead of random ranting that doesn't even contain logic.
Any player that reads the above post ought to selectively read MoS's posts in this game, and compare to mine.

I guarantee you're going to laugh.

Just to make it easier, let me post the ENTIRETY of MoS's contribution to this game (7 tiny, meaningless posts):
MoS post #1 wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d19 (STATIC)
1 19-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
MoS post #2 wrote:
Vote: Zu_Faul
Mastermind of Sin #3 wrote:
Neo-Viper9 wrote:Your expecting me to react to a vote in the random voting stage?
You just did.
MoS post #4 wrote:Congrats schizy =P
MoS post #5 wrote:Kaleidopoop?
MoS post #6 wrote:Hi.
MoS post #7 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Toaster Strudel
Metagame policy to lynch TS in every game until I see some useful posts instead of random ranting that doesn't even contain logic.
MoS's lack of reading the game (if he read the game he would not have dismissed my contribution so lackadaisically), combined with his own near complete lack of participation, and sudden attempt to distract from the Peers wagon leads me to believe that we might be on to something with the Peers wagon.

Also, my theory that either Jordan or Panzer may be scum with Peers, *might* be correct - and *if* it is correct, there is a strong probability that MoS would be another buddy.
I mean, first off, I couldn't take this at all -- much like the rest of TS's posts and I'm sure what most of you thought mine have been -- but this post struck me as odd. What I especially didn't like about it, and this was about when I started voting for TS with no explanation, I might add, was that TS started to manufacture her stupid conspiracy theories based on two lines of post.

That's a key word there.
Manufacture.
MoS said that he was going to policy lynch TS until he found something better. TS complained about his lack of posting and then promptly accused MoS of being in a scum group with whoever she deemed necessary. For some reason, she correlates "not posting" with "not reading the thread," which, in the case of MoS, a much better and more experienced player, is not true. He simply said that he's voting for TS until he sees something better, and TS created another BS conspiracy theory just to make more conspiracy theories. If that's not lynching without a purpose, then I don't know what is.
Jordan's case against MoS has more merit that MoS's case against Jordan.

Jordan: leaning town.
MoS: leaning scum.
I get the feeling that this is only because Jordan "agrees with you" and MOS "doesn't." That's not scum-hunting, that's policy lynching as well.

What really set me over was this upcoming post, though. I was pretty content to just vote with no explanation, because my feelings weren't that strong at that point (as I had never been lumped into TS's conspiracy theories). However...
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I think Quag is scum
Me too. But Quag not worth arguing with. Quag is at the top of the list of any vig worth his salt.
...lumping me in with scum just because I'm voting for her is a pretty stupid thing to do; to me, it feels like she's just voting for whoever doesn't like her just because she wants people to follow what she's saying and get us lynched. Of course, MoS and I were easy targets for lynches -- I've contributed little to nothing this game and MoS had a policy lynch going on TS for awhile. TS is smart enough to realize this, and decided to start pursuing as much.

Proof that she's policy lynching:
Wrong. You have to see where I'm coming from. I have MoS trying to intimidate me in every game. And one of the things that irks me is that he is so cranky and disagreeable that and a lot of players allow him to browbeat other players with nonsense. Only a few of the more experienced players will stand up to him, as Yosarian2 has in this game.

Now I see him doing the same thing with Jordan. MoS's arguments are complete rubbish, and for the most part blatantly incorrect.

So I decided to not let him get away with attacking players personally, calling them "retard" or "thick," especially in this case where Jordan has a clearly more valid case, better stated, and a more courteous demeanor than MoS. Plus, on an emotional level, my heart goes out to the kid. I know and feel what he's up against.
I thought Quag would be best handled by a vig (he needs to be killed, but it's not an informative kill, regardless of his alignment, so vig is best), but if there is a will to lynch him, I'm all for it.
He is not playing as a townie, he is playing as Quagmire, that is, he is completely useless.

Are you even paying attention, hasdgfas? He's pulled that "I didn't read my role PM" in another game, and he was scum. When Quagmire does that, it becomes a scumtell.

Who doesn't read their role PM with much anticipation? It doesn't make any sense, it's not believable, and, I'll say it again, he does that as scum.
*Just as a sidenote: for the past, oh, six months or so, I haven't read a single role PM when the game has started on day one. There have been two games that I'm in where I've announced this. This one, and the other game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:36 am

O.K. good. We are still lynching you. How else are we going to tie you to anyone in the game ? Quagy derailed the Jordan bandwagon, and Jordan turns scum. Oh, but Quagy didn't read his role pm at the time, so its all good.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Quagmire »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:O.K. good. We are still lynching you. How else are we going to tie you to anyone in the game ? Quagy derailed the Jordan bandwagon, and Jordan turns scum. Oh, but Quagy didn't read his role pm at the time, so its all good.
what
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:41 am

Yosarian2 wrote:
What?

I said I would vote him until he read his PM. Now claims he has. He could be lying, but I doubt he'd lie until he actually knew he was scum, heh.

He could very well be scum, the whole thing could have been a scum gambit or he might have just discovered that he was scum, but eh, now that we've shut down the whole "I didn't read my PM" thing, I think MOS is scummier looking.
He has still wasted all his posts up to now, since he will use the excuse aforementioned if we dare link him to a scummy player. Like you said, its a random lynch on a player we have no evidence on anyway. Good grief, can we just string him up now ?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

JordanA24 wrote:I can see where the wagon is coming from, but I agree with hasgdfas, lynching Quag would essentially be a random lynch.

I'm keeping my vote on MOS, I still don't like how he OMGUSed me and tried to pressure and insult me into unvoting him, rather than try to fight back against my arguments with a decent argument.
I've responded to all of your arguments. The entirety of your case against me is that I voted for Toaster Strudel and declared it a policy vote, and the voted for you. I've responded to both. It's you that has yet to make a decent argument. You have given no explanation for
why
me policy-voting TS on Day 1 makes me scum for *any* reason. If you can give me a reason why I'd do this as scum instead of town, I'll respond to it.
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:07 am

MoS, why aren't you policy lynching Quagy ? He is a way better policy.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:14 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: This gives us an advantage because he's playing as a townie.
He is not playing as a townie, he is playing as Quagmire, that is, he is completely useless.

Are you even paying attention, hasdgfas? He's pulled that "I didn't read my role PM" in another game, and he was scum. When Quagmire does that, it becomes a scumtell.

Who doesn't read their role PM with much anticipation? It doesn't make any sense, it's not believable, and, I'll say it again, he does that as scum.
This is perhaps the worst argument I have ever seen. This argument shames BM, seriously. But that's besides the point. I'll cut the ad hom out of the important stuff below:

In the only other game where Quag announced that he hadn't read his role PM, he *was* scum. But what TS conveniently forgot to mention is that in that other game, the mechanics could seriously benefit someone who could survive Day 1, since several protown people could die before Quag ever "read" his role pm. In that case, it makes sense for a scum to try saying they haven't read their role pm. However, in this game, that incentive is not there. There is no reason for scum to claim that they haven't read their role pm on Day 1. He's going to know his role tonight, so we haven't really lost much by him not knowing his role today. Since there is no benefit for Quag-scum to act this way, the benefits from his move are gained for once. In the other game where he pulled this, the dangers to the town far outweighed the benefits. However, in this game, not reading his role pm *does* allow Quagmire to objectively analyze people and call out scum. I don't agree with this strategy as I think it goes against the spirit of the game, but I there is NO reason for Quagmire to do this as scum. The only logical explanation is that he actually hadn't read his role pm, and to assert otherwise is just being opportunistic and illogical.
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:25 am

Whatever. I am either voting Quagy or MoS today.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Quagmire »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever. I am either voting Quagy or MoS today.
What makes your policy lynch any better than MoS' or mine?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:39 am

I have no meta on TS, unlike MoS. And you, you're just a threat to the town, Quagy.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Quagmire »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have no meta on TS, unlike MoS. And you, you're just a threat to the town, Quagy.
Why am I a threat to the town?
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Man, a couple of days of bad access and I miss all the good stuff.

I don't like the Quag lynch - I understand the objections to his choice, but I don't think it's a lynching matter. Those who are complaining that not reading your role PM as scum disadvantages the town, and trying to use that as part of an argument for a lynch, are missing the point entirely. I actually still think Peers is pretty scummy but it looks like our collective consciousness has moved on from that since it's basically me, hasdgfas and two lurkers on that wagon. I don't really like MoS, TS or Quag for a lynch though, so I'm off to look for an alternative suspect.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I agree with Erg0 re: Peers. I'm not happy that Peers got away without claiming. He just covered himself in Astroglide and got away.

I won't be happy if Quag is allowed to continue without claiming, too.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Peers »

Teflon, not Astroglide. And like Erg0 said... it's him, hsfalalala, and two lurkers. And judging from the most recent bandwagon... we now have president for people to not bother claiming today, since we didn't force a claim here... just a "No, I read it, I swear".
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:38 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:MoS, why aren't you policy lynching Quagy ? He is a way better policy.
I'm not policy lynching
anyone
Permanent V/LA.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:02 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:MoS, why aren't you policy lynching Quagy ? He is a way better policy.
I'm not policy lynching
anyone
Erm, pardon?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Peers wrote:Teflon, not Astroglide.
Liar. You smell like Astroglide and Axe deodorant.
Peers wrote:And like Erg0 said... it's him, hsfalalala, and two lurkers. And judging from the most recent bandwagon... we now have president for people to not bother claiming today, since we didn't force a claim here... just a "No, I read it, I swear".
Precedent, not president, haha.

So Peers. You agree with that? You think it's good for the game to let people get away without a claim? What do you think of the people that backed off Quagmire after the "I read it I swear" declaration? Two hundred words minimum. Be prepared for a follow up question.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”