Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

So, he selectively just cannot admit when he's wrong when I post?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No it's more like he just now is realizing he was overreacting before I think.
Also I was really hoping that pagetop would go to the mod for a VC
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry...

What do you think of Nero? My judgment there is cloudy because he tunnels on me every game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 895, Elbirn wrote:
In post 892, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 879, Elbirn wrote:I mean it got blown up in a melodramatic mess but I most definitely asked you what was up with your voting for me

The answer to which is still trash
No, you demanded I impress you and explain to everyone why I'm still voting for you. Then you fake claimed Gladiator.
We are saying the same thing.
Kek. Decided to read LUV/Elbirn in ISO real quick to check up on Elbirn's progression here and found this really funny
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1111, Alisae wrote:Okay, re-read Titus' ISO. Tl;dr is I'm okay with lynching either of these fucks.
VOTE: Twyin

Why do I think Titus is town?
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think she isn't currently I'm going through her ISO and she could be seen as scummy, except she started interacting with me. And I thought her theories are genuine and stuff. Ya know, I really thought she was doing town things. So I defended my townreads hardly. But now that a lot of people think that Titus is scum, I might as well stop my conf bias and look through her. Turns out, no actual analysis. Besides on Tywin. Only real person I feel like she's gone after. Quite frankly it seems like she wants other people to do things for her in

Now why is my vote on Tywin?
I think Tywin and Titus got into a Scum v Scum fight. But right now Tywin is acting anti-town. He quite frankly hasn't responded to any of the posts that I wanted him to respond to. He's just twisting what people are saying and calling them out on that. And Tywin, go keep your ego in check. . No one ever catches scum 100% of the time unless they know who scum are because they are scum themselves and they really wanna bus their scummates.
@LUV - Can you elaborate on this gif in words so I can tell if you're reacting to Alisae's case on Tywin, Titus, both, her assessment of them being SvS engaged in theatre, or any combination of the above? Or are you just trying to get on her good side the way you have been since when you called her "alluring?"
In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kyouko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
EBWOP
Could you elaborate on some of your stronger reads either way, or specify what things are pinging you? You're being vague, not naming names and keeping options open. This can be used by scum to blend in when they finally choose where to vote and to dodge VCA.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1502, Titus wrote:Sorry...

What do you think of Nero? My judgment there is cloudy because he tunnels on me every game.
Seems like he could be misguided town which is why he's null town to me for now. Depending how long the tunnel carries on could be looked at but there are more likely suspects out there as far as I'm concerned.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Seems like he could be misguided town which is why he's null town to me for now. Depending how long the tunnel carries on could be looked at but there are more likely suspects out there as far as I'm concerned.
Ok.

Tywin, Lapsa, who else?

Alisae?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1336, Transcend wrote:
Sub out.

Sorry to do this, but the game exploded with lots of long posts and I'm kinda busy with life. Apologies.
In post 1374, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: Tywin Lannister
In post 1433, Aj The Epic wrote:Sonia, frustration and AtE is NOT AI. Certainly backing it up with nothing but lying and flaming proves nothing more than something about the user themselves.
i had to read 8 new pages and im glad the tywin/titus thing deescalated
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus are you asking me what I think about Nero? Cause I think he is most likely town.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Also woops i forgot i did quote, im sad transcend boi is subbing out, i really wanted to play with him and sonia, one of the reason why i joined the game, lapsa also said he wouldnt be part of tywin lynch but eventally did vote them, also aj you are right its not AI per se, but you have to read in to nd tywin's imo was genuine, much more than titus's iso she has posted as proof

VOTE: lapsa
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1507, Alisae wrote:Titus are you asking me what I think about Nero? Cause I think he is most likely town.
Why? I wasn't asking you but details help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I always tunnel my scumreads, what makes it different than any other game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1505, Titus wrote:

Ok.

Tywin, Lapsa, who else?

Alisae?
Alisae I hesitate to vote for but my read on her hasn't changed. I still think she's scum for the reasons I've given before, but your talk with cloud steadies my hand.
Tywin may be town after all but I'm going to keep watching what he does to progress the game. Since he's willing to now admit he was misrepping at some points I think it shows he may be ready to find other scum.
Lapsa I'm largely unimpressed with. It's ironic I say that because one of the things that bothers me about him is that a lot of his ISO is him calling other players underwhelming :lol:
Still waiting on Pine to catch up but I want AJ and LUV to interact with each other for now and want to see what AJ has to say about me and Alisae since he brought it up.
Also need content from Nosferatus and Moz, maybe some cases from Sonia and Cloud on their scumreads?
What do you think of the Transcend slot? Sucks he had to replace out I like him
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Transcend is obvtown imo. He's like that as town. Plus, if he was scum he could have lurked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.

Ewwww politician posting.
I vaguely remember us having the conversation that what I refer to as the mediation tell you refer to as that. Though sure, what Cabd is doing is more of the pure mediation tell.

My reads are piecemeal in my iso but you know that my reads often change and that towns reads ebb and flow. I think you are my only real solid static read. You are clearly scum from my POV. I still think the Lapsa wagon was shit so I think there was scum on it. So I guess I'll keep the light town read there. Trans is null. Pine needs to start doing shit or replace out. I can't read NOS, she should be investigated. Moz is town as is cloud. Both Sonia and Uzi seem pretty useless and null. And then it gets kinda wonky. I think it was fair to wagon Gamma when he was lurking/not caught up. I hated his vote on Lapsa but I hated Titus' vote on him. Cabd was pretty null to me but I hate his mediation between you and Tywin. If he's scum that means I'm wrong on you. Unless this is just really good scum theater then I think Tywin town. Gut says AJ is town.
I am generally confused about SSBM's read switch on you but we are currently discussing it. But their stance was pretty funky and would make sense with you as scum. Elbrin is nullscum. True, I hate his stance that you are really town and I hate his belittling of my case on you but I also disliked
In post 358, Elbirn wrote:Try not to hammer me/Uzi before I wake up? I'd like to get final words/thoughts in.
Seemed kinda consciousness. Even if this part was playing up the silly gladiate gambit he should have known better than to think that he'd be quick lynched so FMPOV is sounds like scum trying to sound like paranoid town.

I waffle on Ali. I can see her actions as both town and scum since both alignments are capable of defending.

TL;DR
Tywin
Moz
Lapsa
Gamma
AJ
Pine
Sonia
Trans
Uzi
NOS
SSBM
Elbrin
Cabd
Alisae
Titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Titus »

What happens to your reads if Lapsa is scum?

How can you be townreading Lapsa?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the wagon on him was shit. If Lapsa flips scum then I'll obviously have to revaluate starting with being less suspicious of those that voted him.

What happens to your reads if Lapsa is town?

What happens to your reads if Tywin is town?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It's based on the early wagon on lapsa which btw could be a scum wagon on scum in multiball which is not uncommon in a game of this size, fwiw.
Inb4 it's multiball and both scum teams try to kill me tonight because they think I'm on the other team
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1515, Nero Cain wrote:the wagon on him was shit. If Lapsa flips scum then I'll obviously have to revaluate starting with being less suspicious of those that voted him.

What happens to your reads if Lapsa is town?

What happens to your reads if Tywin is town?
Yeah, I am asking you to rethink, given your entire reads base seems glued into that faulty assumption.

My reads would not change if either flipped town. Lapsa is scummy as shit and done jack this game. Tywin is a useless liar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a daycop so I don't know Lapsa alignment. I mean yeah, I've seen RVS wagons on scum before nut my personal opinion is that the wagon/votes were sketchy and so I am inclined to believe that there were scum hoping on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I rethink when you won't?

Does it have to do with the fact that you'll look bad if you think you were voting town?

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Nero, whyd you forget to list me ?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did yes but still gave a read on you. So I didn't really "forget" you. I just missed your name on the list.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1519, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I rethink when you won't?

Does it have to do with the fact that you'll look bad if you think you were voting town?
I will rethink, if something changes my theory.

I think you're the tunnelling asshole. Tywin and Lapsa are useless at best. If you wanted my reads to change, postulate Elbrin scum (ridiculous).

Your read on Lapsa underpins your entire gamestate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

FTR I was in a similar place to Nero like 40 pages ago before Lapsa turned out to be a heavy lurker with little to contribute, but when I can't comfortably say he's town I can't put as much stock in my original analysis of his RVS wagon.

@Nero - If you do want to stay focused on the Lapsa wagon still, what does this look like to you?
In post 72, Pine wrote: Moar Lapsa votes please.
In post 75, Alisae wrote:Sure, I'll vote
VOTE: Lapsa
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

looks like Ali sheeping

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”