Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

So you are saying that anything I said when it came to reads on who is scum has had NO influence on you. Kay.

Describe what you just said about Accountant and all of your arguements agaisnt Accountant in 20 words or less.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 349, nydushermain wrote:I'm tired of you and your attempts at "logic" when you're not even reading what I'm saying. At this point, I just want anyone lynched for a role flip and then see what their interactions have been.
Yep, no, you're not getting away with evading this.

Do you think I am scum? Yes or no?

Refusal to answer will be treated as a scum claim.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Can we just kill DBW and see what happens? I'm willing to be the hammer if there's a fourth vote.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 351, Accountant wrote:Do you think I am scum? Yes or no?

@nydushermain

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 350, Alisae wrote:So you are saying that anything I said when it came to reads on who is scum has had NO influence on you. Kay.

Describe what you just said about Accountant and all of your arguements agaisnt Accountant in 20 words or less.
I haven't really paid much attention to you yet tbh.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya know what I said earlier about not hoping onto any other wagons? Yeah....About that...

Lynch Nyd today, lynch Pep tomorrow.

VOTE: nydushermain
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 351, Accountant wrote:
In post 349, nydushermain wrote:I'm tired of you and your attempts at "logic" when you're not even reading what I'm saying. At this point, I just want anyone lynched for a role flip and then see what their interactions have been.
Yep, no, you're not getting away with evading this.

Do you think I am scum? Yes or no?

I'm leaning scum on you but I could be wrong. If I had a choice between anyone in this game and you, I'd vote you (with the exception of charloux).
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 355, Alisae wrote:Ya know what I said earlier about not hoping onto any other wagons? Yeah....About that...

Lynch Nyd today, lynch Pep tomorrow.

VOTE: nydushermain
For the record, I think that pep is leaning town so I'm probably going to sleep soon. If I wake up and I'm dead, despite not having given a read on pep because of prodding/replacement, I'm putting him in town.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 356, nydushermain wrote:I'm leaning scum on you but I could be wrong. If I had a choice between anyone in this game and you, I'd vote you (with the exception of charloux).
You don't get to try to evade giving an opinion about me. That's something scum likes to do to keep their options open. Right now, do you think I am more likely to be scum than town? Yes, or no?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nyd, at this point, you're being anti-town. If you were town, you would want to coperate with people like me. But you're still attacking Accountant. You know it's not working. I don't think you even did what I told you to do with accountant. Additionally, you just want pressure to be off you, but there is no way that is happening currently. You put all the attention on yourself, but that would be good if you weren't attacking your IC the whole game and doing town things.

What is stopping you from voting DBW now if you want to hammer him so badly? I bet you were probably waiting for me to take that to L-1.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 358, Accountant wrote:
In post 356, nydushermain wrote:I'm leaning scum on you but I could be wrong. If I had a choice between anyone in this game and you, I'd vote you (with the exception of charloux).
You don't get to try to evade giving an opinion about me. That's something scum likes to do to keep their options open. Right now, do you think I am more likely to be scum than town? Yes, or no?
Uhh, I openly admit that I'm keeping my options open. Why? Because I could be wrong? And reread the thing you quoted. Like I said, you're in this dumb ass tunnel on my thinking that no matter what I do, it's from a scum perspective. You're like skipping words that I say and if you're town, you should clear your damn mind, and reread my damn ISO.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 359, Alisae wrote:Nyd, at this point, you're being anti-town. If you were town, you would want to coperate with people like me. But you're still attacking Accountant. You know it's not working. I don't think you even did what I told you to do with accountant. Additionally, you just want pressure to be off you, but there is no way that is happening currently. You put all the attention on yourself, but that would be good if you weren't attacking your IC the whole game and doing town things.

What is stopping you from voting DBW now if you want to hammer him so badly? I bet you were probably waiting for me to take that to L-1.
I'm not even the one instigating this fight. He's the one that's not backing down.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I've been willing to take a step back and think about it but he didn't stop so you can pretend that I'm the one that keeps being anti town but it's him. So chill out.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 361, nydushermain wrote:
In post 359, Alisae wrote:Nyd, at this point, you're being anti-town. If you were town, you would want to coperate with people like me. But you're still attacking Accountant. You know it's not working. I don't think you even did what I told you to do with accountant. Additionally, you just want pressure to be off you, but there is no way that is happening currently. You put all the attention on yourself, but that would be good if you weren't attacking your IC the whole game and doing town things.

I'm not even the one instigating this fight. He's the one that's not backing down.
What is this? Third grade? If he is not backing down, that just says you have conf bias. And I'm pretty sure this is wrong anyways.

If you're going to take a step back, just do it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 360, nydushermain wrote:
Uhh, I openly admit that I'm keeping my options open. Why? Because I could be wrong? And reread the thing you quoted. Like I said, you're in this dumb ass tunnel on my thinking that no matter what I do, it's from a scum perspective. You're like skipping words that I say and if you're town, you should clear your damn mind, and reread my damn ISO.
Yes, or no?

Answer the question. I've asked you this question 3 times already, and you keep shying away from it. I'm going to keep pressing you until I get a definitive yes or no answer.

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 364, Accountant wrote:
In post 360, nydushermain wrote:
Yes, or no?

Answer the question. I've asked you this question 3 times already, and you keep shying away from it. I'm going to keep pressing you until I get a definitive yes or no answer.
Because I've already answered it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

What does leaning scum mean?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 363, Alisae wrote:
In post 361, nydushermain wrote:

What is this? Third grade? If he is not backing down, that just says you have conf bias. And I'm pretty sure this is wrong anyways.

If you're going to take a step back, just do it.
I'm giving a response to his questions. Not even asking him more questions. I'm not trying to make the conversation move further.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

Accountant, what are your reads? I think I asked you this already, but you kept on giving your attention to Nyd.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 365, nydushermain wrote:Because I've already answered it.
Yes. Or. No. "Leaning scum" is not yes or no.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why are you so afraid of giving me a yes or no answer?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 368, Alisae wrote:Accountant, what are your reads? I think I asked you this already, but you kept on giving your attention to Nyd.
Ramcius and Mewtaph strong town, Alisae townlean, DBW, Pep and Gamma null, Charloux scumlean.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 371, Accountant wrote:
In post 368, Alisae wrote:Accountant, what are your reads? I think I asked you this already, but you kept on giving your attention to Nyd.
Ramcius and Mewtaph strong town, Alisae townlean, DBW, Pep and Gamma null, Charloux scumlean.
Why the null read on Pep?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 372, Alisae wrote:
In post 371, Accountant wrote:
Why the null read on Pep?
Because he hasn't said anything indicative of alignment rather than newness to mafia.

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 370, Accountant wrote:Why are you so afraid of giving me a yes or no answer?
Because I don't have one.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”