Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 524, Alisae wrote:
In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 521, Alisae wrote:If Accountant is scum, I would have no idea who his scum buddy would be.
If Nyd is scum, his partner would be pep.
Please point out pep/ny associations.
BTW Gamma, starting to think you're moreso town.

Pep is mostly defending nyd by attacking me.
Ok I got it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Also Accountant, there is no way I'm buying the fact that you think that Nyd is town after going after him for so long unless you got good reasons. And you should also explain how me and Nyd are partners.

Nyd being self-conscious and think that he's gonna get lynched is also scummy to me. It's like he has no confidence and seems like he's given up.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh wait misread, you don't think he's town. Gotcha. in that case nvm the first line.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 524, Alisae wrote:
In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 521, Alisae wrote:If Accountant is scum, I would have no idea who his scum buddy would be.
If Nyd is scum, his partner would be pep.
Please point out pep/ny associations.
BTW Gamma, starting to think you're moreso town.

Pep is mostly defending nyd by attacking me.
You just make less and less sence dude...

Honestly I'm attacking you because you have given too much food. First you give shit evidence, then you hop on the wagon of the most active person and hope to fit with the town...

Honestly I belive that either you and Accountant are mafia, or on of you is. If you end up as town, Accountant is basically confirming being mafia tbh (off course this all depends on what he gives as an explanation on his sudden lynch on Alis).

All and all you are not even giving any solid defence or trying to convince anybody of your innocence...why?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 528, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly I belive that either you and Accountant are mafia, or on of you is. If you end up as town, Accountant is basically confirming being mafia tbh (off course this all depends on what he gives as an explanation on his sudden lynch on Alis).

All and all you are not even giving any solid defence or trying to convince anybody of your innocence...why?
Explain Accountant being scum no matter what. And if you think that Accountant is scum no matter what, why is your vote on me not him?

I'm not defending myself because I have no reason to believe I'm getting lynched. Pressure doesn't work if I don't believe that I am getting lynched.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

You still think that acting like a certain town is helping you in any way? If anything I have learned so far is that a stubborn mafia is one that thinks that stalling will get them away from trouble. But for now I will just wait till Accountant give his thoughts on the lynch.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Alisae »

No, answer my question. You're not dodging this. Explain Accountant being scum no matter what and explain why your vote is on me not him if you think he is scum no matter what.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

If you would please, read my posts again...I don't recall saying that Accountant is a confirmed mafia. I gave a possibility that if you are town he is most likely gonna be mafia imo. But on the other hand I'm almost sure you are not town, so I don't think I need to worry about the first option.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 529, Alisae wrote:
In post 528, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly I belive that either
you and Accountant are mafia, or on of you is
. If you end up as town,
Accountant is basically confirming being mafia
tbh (off course this all depends on what he gives as an explanation on his sudden lynch on Alis).

Explain Accountant being scum no matter what. And if you think that Accountant is scum no matter what, why is your vote on me not him?
Stop avoiding my question. Refusal to restate why is a scum claim.

You are not giving any possibility here, you're just saying things for what they are.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Not avoiding any question, bote ^^ I said I belive either you 2 are both the mafia (which was my initial thought), a thing that seeing Accountants action on deciding to lynch you seems highly unlikely, or one of you is - keep in mind this is only my thoughts.

So yeah, till Accountant gives his thoughts I ain't answering any more "stupid" questions (excuse the word but I found it most appropriate). Continueing to do so is a scum claim. A desperate one at that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 534, Pepchoninga wrote:Not avoiding any question, bote ^^ I said I belive either you 2 are both the mafia (which was my initial thought), a thing that seeing Accountants action on deciding to lynch you seems highly unlikely, or one of you is - keep in mind this is only my thoughts.

So yeah, till Accountant gives his thoughts I ain't answering any more "stupid" questions (excuse the word but I found it most appropriate). Continueing to do so is a scum claim. A desperate one at that.
I don't like this post. Pep's posting recently has felt terrible.
VOTE: Pepchoninga
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Would like to hear what feels off tho?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Your posting kinda feels like you are promoting false dichotomies.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

Also sometimes I recall having seen IoA in some of Pep's posts.

I don't care which one of my two targets gets lynched, as long as they do, because I believe they are both scum.

Also bussing is common here.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Charloux »

So NOW nyd's wagon magically disappeared because Pepcho made a bas posts? Something is fake here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Charloux, I feel like I've established that I'm okay between going between the two wagons because I think they're both scum and scum needs to get lynched.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 537, Gamma Emerald wrote:Your posting kinda feels like you are promoting false dichotomies.
How can one have false dichotmies tho? I am just giving my thoughts and who I think is who and with that tey to logically deduse what will happen if a certain person did a certain thing. Expalin how do you see this as something worth a lynch.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You say you see at least one of Ali and Accountant as scum. Why can't they both be town?
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Gamma, what are your reads currently. If me, you, and Accountant work together we can clearly gamesolve this.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 538, Alisae wrote:Also sometimes I recall having seen IoA in some of Pep's posts.

I don't care which one of my two targets gets lynched, as long as they do, because I believe they are both scum.

It's funny how you vote me now that a wagon has been started. You don't vote me first so if wagon is not finished you are not an instant target and you also don't really go against the poeple acusing you for the same reason. You are trying to get yourself an immunity while only taking actions under the wings of somebody else so you can Be accused of anything. This is really the mindset of a scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Alisae wrote:Gamma, what are your reads currently. If me, you, and Accountant work together we can clearly gamesolve this.
You, ny, Ramcius town
Mew, Accountant townlean
DBW scumlean
Pepcho and Charloux scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 544, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 538, Alisae wrote:Also sometimes I recall having seen IoA in some of Pep's posts.

It's funny how you vote me now that a wagon has been started. You don't vote me first so if wagon is not finished you are not an instant target and you also don't really go against the poeple acusing you for the same reason. You are trying to get yourself an immunity while only taking actions under the wings of somebody else so you can Be accused of anything. This is really the mindset of a scum.
That's not true and you know it. She's just joining her support.
<Embrace The Void>

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

I say that since till now I have both scumread them. They are my 2 prime scum targets so if one goes against the other I would logically (on a first thought without further discussion or evidence to make me change my opinion) think that one of them is town and one is mafia. After I see why Accountant think Alis deserves his lynch I will try and solve in my head who is tiwn and who is mafia. Or if I'm somehow convinced otherwise off course.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 540, Alisae wrote:Charloux, I feel like I've established that I'm okay between going between the two wagons because I think they're both scum and scum needs to get lynched.
I'm not pointing fingers yet, it's just a feeling you get when something unnaturally happened. You switched wagons because there was no point in staying on Nyd's wagon, right? You stated your lynch targets before the wagon dissipated and i don't think you could predict Gamma's and pepcho's behavior so you could prepare beforehand. Nothing wrong i see here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 544, Pepchoninga wrote:

That's not true and you know it. She's just joining her support.
Why isn't it true? You just came in and lynched me, while alis has been dealing with my offense for a long time and hasn't responded in any ways. His best leads on me are that I wasn't active and that I didn't vote for anybody for a time. I have gathered much more evidence in my opinion. And you don't seem to cosider this now or the first time I asked you.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”