Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

How is it that some people are clearing Rory while others are voting them??

This makes no sense.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No one is clear
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

@KMD He fos Josh. I can see his brain. Not a red flag, but not a town tell as well.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

@BK He fos Josh. I can see his brain. Not a red flag, but not a town tell as well.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Joshz »

nobody cleared rory we have been over this
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 898, Realeo wrote:On an unrelated note, I'm not quite sure with kmd...

I look at his iso. Bystander like BK as well, but I don't see hard read like BK.

Hi, Kmd! How you doing?
As a clarification: this is refering to D1.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:No one is clear
In post 904, Joshz wrote:nobody cleared rory we have been over this
Coolio!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 810, Joshz wrote:anyways snarky snowman is scum so
VOTE: snarky snowman
Beside Rico Sauve, I think you are the only who didn't explain his nn read
directly
. The only justification for you flip to Rory was nn is being active.

Request explanation on SS plz.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Joshz »

i have explained ss read my iso zzzzzzzzzzz

nn was active and he got townier as the day progressed. the more he posted the more i thought he was town and interestingly the more he was wagoned. i think there were at least two but probably 3 scum on his wagon, because an active vocal town leader is not who scum wants alive. nn had a bad start and scum used that to propel his lynch. i was curios how the wagon developed and wouldve defended more vocally at l-1 but someone decided lolhammering was a good plan! i think the fact i posted immediately after the lynch bitching about them lynching a vocal townie says its bit.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's all awful, which is your argument on SS,l is also your original argument on nn, right?

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 815, Joshz wrote:
In post 211, SnarkySnowman wrote:I really dislike Io, and am wary of Transcend right now.
In post 224, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm happy with a transcend wagon tbh

VOTE: Transcend
In post 246, SnarkySnowman wrote:If I read the last few posts right I don't think Gamma can be town
In post 271, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 251, Transcend wrote:btw gamma is still scum but he can get lynched d2 this time

VOTE: nn30

catch-up was awful

{Io, Not_Mafia}

{Joshz, culted}

{Realeo}

{BK201, PenguinPower, Clemency}

{Rory}

{SnarkySnowman}

{Gamma Emerald, nn30}

smt like this feels a-ok
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In post 273, SnarkySnowman wrote:It's the fakest nonsense I've seen in a while, and I've seen some nonsense made up readlists before
In post 274, SnarkySnowman wrote:And last time I called someone out on that early on in this setup, they claimed doc and ended up flipping fire scum. Easy.
In post 522, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm still waiting to see Transcend lynched
@transcend - read his iso. it is all awful. his only content post is #576, which still isnt a particularly great post anyways. being on the nn wagon helps because nn wagon was trash and id guess 3 of the scum at least were on it, nn was an active and vocal person as i said multiple times and scum are clearly who want him out of the way, so obviously his whole wagon isnt scum but its scum driven. snowman having an impressive 12 TOTAL posts itt does not help either. lurker scum shouldnt get a free win in this setup.
well, nn's was within his first tiny bit of being in the game so it was a bit different, and he improved in my eyes. snarky's latest post was just as bad. notice how the first part of it is replying to something that has already been discussed and acknowledged, second is wishy washy, rest of the post is similar. just all around bad.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

So if SS improved, he's ok?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 911, Realeo wrote:So if SS improved, he's ok?
But he rarely does.
- Jingle
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

That was my next question.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 889, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 810, Joshz wrote:speculating nightkills has a lot of issues obviously but in this setup if you can do it right you can clear town which is huge.
You can't clear someone as town for sure in this game, it just doesn't work.
In post 813, Joshz wrote:yea i agree, its just my justification for not tunnelling rory anymore. i think the only other moderately reasonable possibility is both scum targeted me, but a) its p unlikely and b) if scum did then they should realize atp town thinks rory is town and the other team should kill him tonight most likely REGARDLESS, because hes never getting lynched so town or scum is fine. nobody else in this game had much of a reason to be double targeted.
Not the best justification if you thought he was scum, I'll be honest.
In post 821, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Rory

pedit: agree. i haven't seen scum!ss before, only lynchbaittown!ss. i don't rely on meta too much though.
I have a few scum games, check my wiki
In post 823, Io wrote:VOTE: BK

Yeah he's fairly obvious Mafia now especially considering he is now saying he was the night kill.
Agree he's scum, how he talks about the night kill has me uneasy.
In post 852, Realeo wrote:You know, I jokinlgly mentioned about how Io is always lynched Day 2.

VOTE: Io

Maybe he is.

I have been quite confused at how Bk and Io rolls. Bk seems to take the bystander, but his bystander perspective seems working. With Io, not so much...

I will 180 Io later.
That's a strange stance to take imo

Right now, though, I'm willing to sheep Gamma on Transcend, even if it's scum!gamma. Lemme figure out where I want day 2 to go.
Yes, I (usually) don't tunnel. I'm new and know that, and am happy to admit when I'm wrong.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Josh, entirely possible that you are right about Rory being the kill target. Only problem is that there are too many possibilities and no way to confirm. We can't really make assumptions based on it.

Can you guys explain the bk votes? I remember him feeling pretty obvtown Day 1.

I've been townreading josh, but his insistence that Rory is town makes me think he might be scum who tried killing Rory. Worth noting in case Josh flips scum at some point because Rory probably would be town in that case.

lo's 886 feels like an overreaction. I didn't read BK's post as trying to make lo sound stupid or anything like that. If anyone sounds that way, it's lo in that very post.

Realeo, I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

So my best guess for scum is Snark, Realeo, Culted, and one of Rory or Josh.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Joshz »

i dont think people are understanding me due to my typography. i am not insisting rory is town. i think he is the most likely double target, and i think that is enough to warrant him moving to my town side and not my scum side. if i was scum who tried to kill rory... well, as scum i wouldve killed kmd but i suppose thats besides the point. assuming i was scum who tried to kill rory being so direct about scum double targeting him would be VERY risky and not particularly rewarding. rory is not someone that needs to die for scum, his play is not helping town.

i think what im trying to say that nobody is grasping is that im trying to provide an explanation for why i tunnelled rory so hard yesterday and am not lynching him today.

lets stop talking about this now unless i need to repeat myself more for people to get it. kmd, why is culted scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would scum have killed Rory? You seem to have pulled this out of thin air
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Joshz »

why dont you make a post that has content instead of another one liner that has already been answered, MULTIPLE times?

no seriously everyone should scroll nm's iso i think theres a total word count less than kmd's above post
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 915, Kmd4390 wrote:Josh, entirely possible that you are right about Rory being the kill target. Only problem is that there are too many possibilities and no way to confirm. We can't really make assumptions based on it.

Can you guys explain the bk votes? I remember him feeling pretty obvtown Day 1.

I've been townreading josh,
but his insistence that Rory is town makes me think he might be scum who tried killing Rory.
Worth noting in case Josh flips scum at some point because Rory probably would be town in that case.

lo's 886 feels like an overreaction. I didn't read BK's post as trying to make lo sound stupid or anything like that. If anyone sounds that way, it's lo in that very post.

Realeo, I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

So my best guess for scum is Snark, Realeo, Culted, and one of Rory or Josh.
Explain the purple one plz.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 918, Joshz wrote:no seriously everyone should scroll nm's iso i think theres a total word count less than kmd's above post
So?
- Jingle
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

And why it's Rory or Josh?? You said that if scum!Josh -> then town!Rory, but no explanation of scum!Rory -> town!Josh.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 920, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 918, Joshz wrote:no seriously everyone should scroll nm's iso i think theres a total word count less than kmd's above post
So?
i havent scum read him but it disappoints me people can post so little and troll so much and coast through the game. its not like, say, transcend, who actually plays through the dog face. ive never played with nm before and people are acting like this is meta so like im not saying lynch him, just generally annoying :/
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Joshz »

and to address said purple line, the only reason it seems like 'insistence' is because people keep asking me about it... i intended to bring it up briefly and its been question after question when statistically its obvious that rory is the
most likely
(as opposed to
the
as you act like i said) double target. not a single person has suggested someone they think is more likely despite me asking that originally.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's not about the isistnece part. It's about they logic.

They logic is that "his insistence that Rory is town makes me think he might be scum who tried killing Rory"

My question was, why would scum!Josh does that if the analysis is True. It's like Josh is telling the another scum party to kill him because "I know who you kill."

Return to “Completed Open Games”