Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8950 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In short stop entering bass tournaments.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

@MOD
V/LA Until 2nd Of January

Holiday stuff is just mean for Mafia. I will try to post whenever I can though. But don't expect consistent activity. As it is I am in a rush.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8947, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8945, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8881, Not Chara wrote:Peregrine, do you have something specific that made you ask about my claim?
i've said in-thread that i have an investigation, i think. nothing beyond that.
Yes. You softed night action, but have no results from 5 investigative nights. Absolutely NOTHING added, much like Mathblade.

But, assuming you've made 5 poor choices (it happens), I have concluded you share a flavor commonality with Almost50.

I haven't determined if it is alignment indicative, but it is another piece of the puzzle.

So, would like a PM name, even if you don't give your actual role. (once again, thats another discussion)
I am confused. Why are you saying I added nothing when I caught Maxous? That is a hell of a lot of adding things and you called my posts helpful. Explain. And I agree Not Chara is scummy as I have been saying but connecting us is not gonna fly unless you have pigs.
:facepalm:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8951, Creeps20 wrote:
@MOD
V/LA Until 2nd Of January

Holiday stuff is just mean for Mafia. I will try to post whenever I can though. But don't expect consistent activity. As it is I am in a rush.
Creeps I asked you a question, dude. Please.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8806, Nahdia wrote:Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Catchin up now
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

that was really really painful
UNVOTE:
Spoiler:
In post 8718, JaeReed wrote:He hasn't posted. I don't have a read yet.
Wtf? He has an entire ISO of hundreds of posts.
In post 8723, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 8717, SirCakez wrote:Gio we spent a lot of time earlier discussing the "new faction" thing. The general consensus seems to be that there is both scum left over from pre-Max lynch and new scum by the cult thing iirc

Jae I would love your read on A50
Yes, I know. But I remain unconvinced about said consensus, that's all.
Why aren't you convinced? Do you have some evidence to the contrary?
In post 8735, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8605, Nahdia wrote:I say we make Chara shoot the dog.
Nope. Not that either.

Guys, Nahdia is practically scum claiming. They're the only one who understand my role now, and they're blatantly trying to get Ank to inherit it. Did I say inherit?? YES I DID.

Whoever hammers me or shoot me loses their other abilities and become the Annoying Dog themselves. It won't switch their alignment though. Just their role.

Now can we lynch conf!Scum Nahdia?

VOTE: Nahdia
This push is balls. Like 5 posts before this he said "Nahdia could be scum now". And now he's pushing her as confscum? Fake as hell.
In post 8757, Nahdia wrote:Creeps is literally temmie. If temmie is scum I'll cry.
Skull gives flavor fakeclaims, this is stupid
In post 8793, Nahdia wrote:im done. im out. i can't deal with this.

VOTE: accountant

this vote is fine. i don't care. i can't deal with you people and your obtuse bullshit anymore.
What's the origin of this vote? It feels RNGed.
In post 8852, JaeReed wrote: 2) I think essentially a cult/survivor faction was created upon Maxous death given what we know so far. They may or may not have the ability to nightkill.
3) I believe a scum team existed separate from Maxous prior to his lynch, and possibly still exists.
We established this ages ago.
In post 8895, JaeReed wrote:I have never seen a goon in role madness. The token VT claim is an innocent child.

Also my predec received an FBI check and paranoia checked Titus instead of anyone actually useful the night she died and I'm pissed about that.
Not necessarily. Role madness doesn't have to have a VT (for example, Amazing World of Gumball).
In post 8903, JaeReed wrote: I am pretty sure Yoshi is town btw because it makes sense for him to have used the doc thing he claims last night given no one knew how many kills there might be. Just like you didn't use the jk for that reason (if you're town)
This is also stupid.
For all we know scum!yoshi intentionally nokilled so he could set up this fakeclaim. He's not conf at all.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez -- Not Chara
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
MathBlade -- BigYoshiFan
(1)
PeregrineV -- Nahdia
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan -- Creeps20, Accountant
(0)
Narna
(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Ankamius, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino, MathBlade, Almost50, SirCakez

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Creeps20 is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8958 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8956, SirCakez wrote:What's the origin of this vote? It feels RNGed.
pretty much.

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8959 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8956, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8718, JaeReed wrote:He hasn't posted. I don't have a read yet.
Wtf? He has an entire ISO of hundreds of posts.
And I'm not reading that. Pretty sure I made it clear when I replaced in.
In post 8852, JaeReed wrote: 2) I think essentially a cult/survivor faction was created upon Maxous death given what we know so far. They may or may not have the ability to nightkill.
3) I believe a scum team existed separate from Maxous prior to his lynch, and possibly still exists.
We established this ages ago.
Considering people were still not decided on it, apparently not as much as you thought, and as I stated, not backreading.
In post 8895, JaeReed wrote:I have never seen a goon in role madness. The token VT claim is an innocent child.

Also my predec received an FBI check and paranoia checked Titus instead of anyone actually useful the night she died and I'm pissed about that.
Not necessarily. Role madness doesn't have to have a VT (for example, Amazing World of Gumball).
Did I say role madness had to have a VT? No. I'm the VT in this role madness game ergo the token VT, which in many role madness games is intended to be treated as an IC.
In post 8903, JaeReed wrote: I am pretty sure Yoshi is town btw because it makes sense for him to have used the doc thing he claims last night given no one knew how many kills there might be. Just like you didn't use the jk for that reason (if you're town)
This is also stupid.
For all we know scum!yoshi intentionally nokilled so he could set up this fakeclaim. He's not conf at all.
Did I say he was conf? No? Right.

Cakez is posturing.
VOTE: SirCakez
No, I don't care about the claim, Math.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...It is only intended to be treated as IC when confirmed. If you are VT you should have no problems with me checking you again. Titus did not have a confirm on your alignment. Plus some people think there is a cult so it can't hurt.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8961 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8959, JaeReed wrote:Did I say role madness had to have a VT? No. I'm the VT in this role madness game ergo the token VT, which in many role madness games is intended to be treated as an IC.
The fact that you're pushing this point makes you come off as
A) Towny
B) Idiotic

So, you know, good for you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8962 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I think, as the alternative is that you're
really
carefully curating your presence as scum at an extremely high level, that what you're doing is unintentional. But legit what you're doing rn is sacrificing your credibility (see: charisma) for the sake of self-preservation.

Food for thought, is all. I'm reminded that despite everything, I was generously leaning on Andrius being town. The first half of this game feels so distant now.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8963 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Well, not for the sake of, but in exchange for

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8964 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8956, SirCakez wrote:that was really really painful
UNVOTE:
In post 8735, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8605, Nahdia wrote:I say we make Chara shoot the dog.
Nope. Not that either.

Guys, Nahdia is practically scum claiming. They're the only one who understand my role now, and they're blatantly trying to get Ank to inherit it. Did I say inherit?? YES I DID.

Whoever hammers me or shoot me loses their other abilities and become the Annoying Dog themselves. It won't switch their alignment though. Just their role.

Now can we lynch conf!Scum Nahdia?

VOTE: Nahdia
This push is balls. Like 5 posts before this he said "Nahdia could be scum now". And now he's pushing her as confscum? Fake as hell.
So, why did you unvote me then??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8965 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8962, Nahdia wrote:I think, as the alternative is that you're
really
carefully curating your presence as scum at an extremely high level, that what you're doing is unintentional. But legit what you're doing rn is sacrificing your credibility (see: charisma) for the sake of self-preservation.

Food for thought, is all. I'm reminded that despite everything, I was generously leaning on Andrius being town. The first half of this game feels so distant now.
My replace in feels distant :/ *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8961, Nahdia wrote:B) Idiotic
I just double checked what Neapolitan does. It does not return results like "Mafia PR" or "Vanilla Townie" or "Town PR" so yes I will wear this badge thank you.

Cakez is still posturing, and I have a question.

If Cakez were a scum false inventor is it possible that his false inventions actually kill the person it's used on? Has anyone claimed an invention use on someone that hasn't died?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ Theory because of Titus death and my own slot using an FBI check on Titus.

I think Cakez is scum regardless but it's a matter of whether the inventions are false or not.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

There's been a kill every night so........... I don't think there's a connection between your using the FBI on Titus and Titus dying.

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alright cool. Well idunno. I guess I'm the only person Math's thing is useful on but it'll become useless because scum will kill me to keep a conftown from happening.

When did everyone claim? Has anyone claimed and had a nightkill happen since that wasn't them for no good reason?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8970 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8966, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8961, Nahdia wrote:B) Idiotic
I just double checked what Neapolitan does. It does not return results like "Mafia PR" or "Vanilla Townie" or "Town PR" so yes I will wear this badge thank you.

Cakez is still posturing, and I have a question.

If Cakez were a scum false inventor is it possible that his false inventions actually kill the person it's used on? Has anyone claimed an invention use on someone that hasn't died?
I asked this question to the mod and got an answer to look at the rules.

Neopolitan explicitly is more powerful than Vanilla cop. It is vanilla cop on steroids.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8971 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

Im very unmotivated. Please tell.me who to votr
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

OK maybe I was wrong when I was townreading cakez on day one.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 8842, BigYoshiFan wrote: Here's what I gathered:
I'm gonna throw out the possibility that scum doesn't exist so I can sneak under the radar as scum.
Also, I'm gonna unvote BYF since I have to now that he's claimed, but keep my suspicions on him so I am backed-up when I vote him again.
If I am scum, I have done a great job of being under the radar the whole game, anyway. I have absolutely no reason to post theories that are contrary to the game's "popular belief" in order to hide/stay "more under the radar". It is "winmoar", as in something that if it worked it could further solidify "winning" but in reality is not really necessary in order to "win".

My suspicions of you are related to how horribly sketchy you have played during the previous day and how horribly sketchy you continue to play. You were not counterclaimed, which is something that gives you towncred for now, but not enough towncred to clear you.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

Peregrine: i'm online now, will be for a bit. should i just claim? i don't mind doing so, it doesn't really matter. your conclusions about my investigations and role make sense, though they're incorrect.
catching up. from discussion on this page, i'd like to say that i don't think Jaereed is scum. Andrius was a good townread by the end.

Giovanni's post right above this is scummy. mainly the first paragraph.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”