Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 571, nydushermain wrote:I read through a couple of D1s that accountant has been a part of. In one of them, someone got 5 votes by day 2 without him being able to retaliate. On another, I believe jailerkeeper got lynched over night.
Did you check D2 to see if the person who hammered got policy lynched the next day? Or check the role pms of the players that placed the 4th or 5th votes to see if they were scum quickhammering? Did you check Accountant's alignment in these games? This is you resorting to shade throwing onto Acc as soon as the wagon on you dissipates, when you claim you've just woken up and are maybe calmer? Why don't you take a step back and try to look at who else might be scum at this point?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Wait really, this is your catch up? :lol:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 771, Alisae wrote:
In post 770, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 768, Alisae wrote:BTW Kyouko, if you hop on my wagon, I have a good feeling Nyd will hammer it even if it's at L-1.
I saw him talking about hammering the DBW slot because it was (is, as far as I've caught up) lurking but I think he was speaking out of frustration about lynching anyone. I doubt he would lynch his townreads, he seems to organize the game the way I do: push people one way or another away from a neutral line and be willing to compromise to lynch anyone who you aren't strongly TRing, even nulls, if necessary. Of course I'll keep working to sort nulls to get above my "lynch line" or figure out if they're likely scum but I think if pepchoninga, for example, were L-1 at this point he would not hammer pep. Pep's one of his strongest TRs where I'm reading

What makes you think I'm going to hop on your wagon out of curiosity? Did you do something naughty I haven't read yet? :oops:
Because for some reason people think I'm scum. Also I don't think Nyd would hammer Pep because of this:
In post 629, nydushermain wrote:
In post 618, Alisae wrote:Also Nyd, let me ask you another question. As scum, what is your opinion in bussing your partner? Have you ever done it before?
In video mafia yes. I don't think I've ever rolled scum on forum before though. I would never bus a partner if I only had 1 though unless it was a LYLO/MYLO situation.
Also, do you think this is wierd or nah?
In post 672, nydushermain wrote:
In post 671, Alisae wrote:Nyd come join the Pep wagon! We have a nice, comfy seat for ya.
Go away vile temptress! I'd like to note that DBW hasn't even voted anyone yet.

VOTE: pep[/unvote]
In post 673, nydushermain wrote:... I'm horrible at this.

VOTE: pep
In post 674, nydushermain wrote:This seat isn't actually that comfortable. You lied.

VOTE: DBW
Also look at the timestamps as well. I think they're like all less then a minute.
I've got context now. Looks like he sees Accountant vote an inactive and decides it will be ok to park his vote on an inactive as well. Common scum tactic to stall for time by both of them, but Accountant's vote actually makes sense (Mewtaph was here to talk in RVS but now that there's a big cockfight in the middle of the thread he's nowhere to be seen), whereas nyd's vote is just because DBW lurking without context. Charloux's vote is also sitting there now, but I'm not fully caught up yet. I assume he hasn't posted in the last few pages if there's a request to prod him out though. Didn't like Charloux's line asking about why do people always SR him in games. Some of those on-the-outskirts slots (DBW, Charloux, Gamma, by ascending order of activity) I'd want to hear from them. Gamma almost looks like he's posturing but I feel like I always think that about him and never read him right :roll: If we have to deadline lynch someone I'd do DBW but we have a couple of days to work with here. Oh I completely forgot about that Ramcius guy too. Will probably ISO him and Charloux after catchup because I feel like I got mixed signals from their early game and they didn't post much through the post I'm at now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Posturing about what?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 682, Ramcius wrote:i just love how Gamma and Alisae try persuade people join Pep wagon without trying prove he's scum anymore, just begging lynch him
In post 684, Pepchoninga wrote:Ramicius problem is Alis and as it seems Gamma too don't actually have any good leads on me. Alis just want to push for a mysslinch. Gamma is either just hopping on it to see what happens or is scum himself.

Also let me remind you I haven't defended Nyd and if I did it definitely wasn't a buddy request. If I defneded him it was to get a stronger case on you and/or Accountat. You are just trying to pull something out of fingers.

Also you talk about Gamma like you are the best buddies and fight crime together. Are YOU buddying him, or are you both crime buddies. Since it didn't seem like he wanted to latch to somebody the way you have seen from the start of the game.
oh good I'm not the only one that reads Gamma this way at least. I do think it's his playstyle but I've only completed one game with him as town and never seen his scumgame

pedit: Posturing around the Accountant/ Nyd/ Pep/ Alisae fight, like trying to see which way the tide is turning before committing to something. I'm on my first read though so maybe I'm just noticing the rest of the players in the game less than these 4
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Deathbywobbffet has been prodded.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 765, Alisae wrote:Also even tho I'm at L-2 and it's better to claim at L-1, much rather claim now.
VT.
huh? scared suddenly? and VT claim changes nothing, well, i lie, i prefer your lynch more now than anyone else (still would lynch DBW, if we run out of time), cause i don't want risk lose PR and we don't have any serious case
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ramicus I think you just have conf bias and you're just getting me distracted.
But if my lynch will get Pep and Nyd lynched, I'll fuckin take it.
Cuz they're my strongest scumreads.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 782, Alisae wrote:Ramicus I think you just have conf bias and you're just getting distracted.
Edit
GTKAS
| here.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 765, Alisae wrote:Also even tho I'm at L-2 and it's better to claim at L-1, much rather claim now.
VT.
If you know it's better to claim at L-1, why claim at L-2?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 782, Alisae wrote:Ramicus I think you just have conf bias and you're just getting me distracted.
You just seem like your here to ruin my game lol.

You still haven't given any good evidence on me and the ones on Nyd are questionable too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Also Kyouko have you got any reads on the game or are you still catching up?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 784, Accountant wrote:
VT.
If you know it's better to claim at L-1, why claim at L-2?
In post 768, Alisae wrote:BTW Kyouko, if you hop on my wagon, I have a good feeling Nyd will hammer it even if it's at L-1.
GTKAS
| here.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 782, Alisae wrote:Ramicus I think you just have conf bias and you're just getting me distracted.
hm, what should i choose, someone claiming at L-2, when at L-3 was so confident not getting lynched, and giving VT claim, which literally means nothing, or pretty much go blind and risk lynch PR? Yes, i'm biased, but not that much as you, when tried force me vote Pep for his sarcasm towards, twice to be exact
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

BTW PR discussion isn't something you talk about. Period.

And that's why we wait till L-1 to see if anyone claims before someone decides to hammer or not. If someone lolhammered they would be a policy lynch.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Ram. Here's an assignment: Go re-read Pep's ISO and then tell me exactly what you think of him.
GTKAS
| here.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 790, Alisae wrote:Also Ram. Here's an assignment: Go re-read Pep's ISO and then tell me exactly what you think of him.
I don't have clear read on him, and i say one more time - i lynch VT claim at L-2 over blind shot, also, i don't buy all that "i was confident to attract night kill", you wouldn't claimed now with 1 more vote, and i don't see why mafia would kill you over me pr Accountant
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 791, Ramcius wrote:
In post 790, Alisae wrote:Also Ram. Here's an assignment: Go re-read Pep's ISO and then tell me exactly what you think of him.
I don't have clear read on him, and i say one more time - i lynch VT claim at L-2 over blind shot, also, i don't buy all that "i was confident to attract night kill", you wouldn't claimed now with 1 more vote, and i don't see why mafia would kill you over me pr Accountant
Gun to your head Pep is ____
Fill in the blank.

Also rephrase this.
GTKAS
| here.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 792, Alisae wrote:
In post 791, Ramcius wrote:
Gun to your head Pep is ____
Fill in the blank.

Also rephrase this.
null, and rephrase what?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am forcing you to take a stance on Pep.
And that whole sentence that you posted.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

No, your are forcing peopel to get away from you and put pressure on me, it's a simple mafia routine.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 795, Pepchoninga wrote:No, your are forcing peopel to get away from you and put pressure on me, it's a simple mafia routine.
She's not saying "you have to read this person as scum", she's saying "can you form an opinion so I know where you stand?".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 794, Alisae wrote:I am forcing you to take a stance on Pep.
And that whole sentence that you posted.
hm, if you really wanted get nk N1, you wouldn't claimed VT at L-2, so i call that bs, and i don't see mafia going after you, i guessing it's me or Accountant getting killed

and you can't force me take stance on Pep, you lost all credibility on him in my eyes, when you forced me vote him for being sarcastic
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 796, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 795, Pepchoninga wrote:No, your are forcing peopel to get away from you and put pressure on me, it's a simple mafia routine.
She's not saying "you have to read this person as scum", she's saying "can you form an opinion so I know where you stand?".
and i said very clear - i'm not voting Pep at this point, which is reason why Alisae try convince me reread and find Pep scummy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 797, Ramcius wrote:and you can't force me take stance on Pep, you lost all credibility on him in my eyes, when you forced me vote him for being sarcastic
No, I am forcing you to take a stance.
If it helps re-read his ISO.

I've asked you this 2 times now.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”