(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Ankamius, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50, SirCakez, JaeReed

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Creeps20 is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 9014, MathBlade wrote:N2/N4 Andrius who was N1 my notes aren't in front of me
What does this mean?
In post 9015, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8977, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8957, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 6, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
Not really much of an impact to be had, + unvoting =/= not pushing him anymore, I just want to reconsider wagon options
To each their own, but I feel the natural thing to do if you were not faking was to keep your vote on me until you've decided on whom to vote instead. I only unvote when I'm no longer sure about wanting to lynch someone AND can't find another appropriate target for my vote. Otherwise I just simply switch my vote from x to why. It is the UNVOTE that concerns me (coupled with a continued push/discredit process).
Just because YOU do it, doesn't mean everyone else does (which you acknowledged in your first few words).
A bunch of people who I think are probtown (i;e Jae) think you are town which is also a concern to me.
In post 9024, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 8985, SirCakez wrote:
@skull is an extension due to christmas/christmas eve possible?
This request is denied.
:(
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8995, MathBlade wrote:You mean I don't want to lynch who I believe to be my flavor's girlfriend? Omg what a shock.
:igmeou:

Ahahahem.. *Clears throat*

Listen to me, all: Flavour speccing is bad. Flavour speccing sucks. Flavour means shit. The game cannot be broken by flavour.

Now we are NOT lynching Cakez because his FLAVOUR is townie.

Notice anything funny??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 8954, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8806, Nahdia wrote:Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?
Leonshade.

That took a long time to find
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9026, SirCakez wrote:
In post 9014, MathBlade wrote:N2/N4 Andrius who was N1 my notes aren't in front of me
What does this mean?
Day 6, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
Not really much of an impact to be had, + unvoting =/= not pushing him anymore, I just want to reconsider wagon options
To each their own, but I feel the natural thing to do if you were not faking was to keep your vote on me until you've decided on whom to vote instead. I only unvote when I'm no longer sure about wanting to lynch someone AND can't find another appropriate target for my vote. Otherwise I just simply switch my vote from x to why. It is the UNVOTE that concerns me (coupled with a continued push/discredit process).
Just because YOU do it, doesn't mean everyone else does (which you acknowledged in your first few words).
A bunch of people who I think are probtown (i;e Jae) think you are town which is also a concern to me.
This request is denied.
N1 SirCakez gave an item to X
N2 SirCakez gave an item to Andrius
N3 SirCakez fell asleep
N4 SirCakez was RB'd but said he targeted Andrius
N5 SirCakez clearly targeted me.

What is X?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8995, MathBlade wrote:You mean I don't want to lynch who I believe to be my flavor's girlfriend? Omg what a shock.
Oh, I forgot to tell you. Roles are NAI. I only judge by how people play.

Now we won't be lynching SCUMMY CAKEZ for his SCUMMY PLAY. We will rely on the ROLE (which I assure you is NAI if used by anyone but me, yet is conclusive evidence if I'm the one using the argument) and FLAVOUR (which means shit if anybody wants to use it, but it means the world if I'm the one using the argument).

Capisce? Also we can explain anything that doesn't fit by using a few terms such as "derp town" & "redirection", but when it come to me arguing I'm telling you the TRUTH revealed to me by ALMIGHTY GOD. There's no room for error in MY analysis. I cannot be redirected myself, and neither could those whom I use their claims/action to support my argument. O, they could be redirected on other actions when I deem so, but not on the ones I want to use to push my own agenda.

Also also, everybody makes mistake, and I mean EVERY ONE.. except for me, of course.

So, let's lynch those I want to lynch. You are all my puppets and you do as I say. No more arguing. It's my game and it's my way or the highway.

Signed: "Humbly" Yours.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Highway. His play isn't scummy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 9029, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9026, SirCakez wrote:
What does this mean?
Day 6, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
This request is denied.
N1 SirCakez gave an item to X
N2 SirCakez gave an item to Andrius
N3 SirCakez fell asleep
N4 SirCakez was RB'd but said he targeted Andrius
N5 SirCakez clearly targeted me.

What is X?
x is the Firebringer slot
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9007, Nahdia wrote:Just preempting what I know is gonna happen:

A50 & Ank; you need to explain why PV is town without just saying "I can read PV, its meta".
OK. "I can read PV
. I
t
'
s meta
!
" (I even bolded and coloured the parts that make my phrase totally nonidentical to the one you requested me not to use. :P

Now here's a question for you: Why is PV scum for you? YOU need to explain that. Cuz I'm not seeing a scum motive behind anything he has said or done.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You mean besides pop up for two seconds make three posts and those posts are contradictory when he does bother to make content.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

MathBlade or Cakez are my preferred lynches and I'm fine with the other being vigged.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9035, JaeReed wrote:MathBlade or Cakez are my preferred lynches and I'm fine with the other being vigged.
....I am bulletproof *facepalms* Vigging me is as effective as vigging a toadstool.

I am not being lynched today and you want me dead so I don't check you. Interesting. I just really wish everyone didn't inexplicably townread Andrius for reasons they don't explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9028, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 8954, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8806, Nahdia wrote:Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?
Leonshade.

That took a long time to find
Thanks. Do you have any indication that you KNOW your action was fully resolved?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

No, I don't give a crap if you check me or not because you're going to lie about the result regardless. Everything you're doing is pushing things to try and make it fit your scumreads/townreads. You are literally trying to bend the events of this game to your will and it's scummy af and I'm pissed I didn't catch you from it in Shadowrun but I'll be damned if I let you do it to me again. In Shadowrun I handwaved a lot of things as "Math is unreasonable" but the difference is there's some logic to your unreasonableness as town, and there's none here.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Jae I'm not seeing a difference between Math's game here and both town/scum games elsewhere. He plays pretty much the same regardless of alignment from what I've seen.
Could you explain what "logic he has as town" is not present here?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9036, MathBlade wrote:Vigging me is as effective as vigging a toadstool.
Don't call yourself hat. You're a cutey :P

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9038, JaeReed wrote:No, I don't give a crap if you check me or not because you're going to lie about the result regardless. Everything you're doing is pushing things to try and make it fit your scumreads/townreads. You are literally trying to bend the events of this game to your will and it's scummy af and I'm pissed I didn't catch you from it in Shadowrun but I'll be damned if I let you do it to me again. In Shadowrun I handwaved a lot of things as "Math is unreasonable" but the difference is there's some logic to your unreasonableness as town, and there's none here.
Great so you want to policy me because I tricked people in Shadowrun lovely. keep up the good scumhunting. (The last sentence is sarcastic)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9039, SirCakez wrote:Jae I'm not seeing a difference between Math's game here and both town/scum games elsewhere. He plays pretty much the same regardless of alignment from what I've seen.
Could you explain what "logic he has as town" is not present here?
They please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9040, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9036, MathBlade wrote:Vigging me is as effective as vigging a toadstool.
Don't call yourself hat. You're a cutey :P
Not a cutey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I didn't call my self a toadstool I said it was effective as vigging one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 9039, SirCakez wrote:Jae I'm not seeing a difference between Math's game here and both town/scum games elsewhere. They play pretty much the same regardless of alignment from what I've seen.
Could you explain what "logic they have as town" is not present here?
Apologies
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9041, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9038, JaeReed wrote:No, I don't give a crap if you check me or not because you're going to lie about the result regardless. Everything you're doing is pushing things to try and make it fit your scumreads/townreads. You are literally trying to bend the events of this game to your will and it's scummy af and I'm pissed I didn't catch you from it in Shadowrun but I'll be damned if I let you do it to me again. In Shadowrun I handwaved a lot of things as "Math is unreasonable" but the difference is there's some logic to your unreasonableness as town, and there's none here.
Great so you want to policy me because I tricked people in Shadowrun lovely. keep up the good scumhunting. (The last sentence is sarcastic)
That's not what I said and you know it. This is again twisting things. Twisting things is a scum move from you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9046, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9041, MathBlade wrote:
That's not what I said and you know it. This is again twisting things. Twisting things is a scum move from you.
All you said is I am twisting things and did that in Shadowrun.

You did not say what things I am twisting. There aren't any.

So yes there is literally nothing there besides shadowrun.

I notice a difference between here and Shadowrun but if I mention it I trust tell. So instead I will wait for your case of why you aren't policying me. Which doesn't exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9031, MathBlade wrote:Highway. His play isn't scummy.
And -ONCE AGAIN- Math is arguing for the sake of arguing. I clearly said we will NOT be lynching SC (yes, it was all a sarcastic post mimicking Math's own play, but so was the last part).

So, unless Math DISAGREES to SC given lynch immunity for today I don't see how their response makes sense.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I thought that post was dripping in sarcasm Almost50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”