Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm not gonna provoke you anymore. I'ma just let you do you.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Tbh I think pep needs an avatar. One of those players I've been waffling on, sends too many scummy and townie signals but lately he's seemed really town. Got work tomorrow and I'll be getting fucked up afterwards and probably passing out. Ram is a read I'm really sold on though and I think points raised on Alisae about provoking him seem solid. Would rather lynch this than a slot with no associations to speak of
VOTE: Alisae
L-1

Also talking about the PRs and setup after claiming VT looks really suspicious to me

Will be back before deadline like on my lunch tomorrow and maybe before bed after my friends leave my house, then in the morning within a couple hours of deadline
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Charloux »

Ok going to take the test now then i can play this... What information would Alisae's flip bring us if he flips town? Or who do you think his scumpartner is if he is scum?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 927, Charloux wrote:Ok going to take the test now then i can play this... What information would Alisae's flip bring us if he flips town? Or who do you think his scumpartner is if he is scum?
His saying that i'm biased towards DBW and not wanting discuss DBW PL at end of deadline says me it might be his partner, hence Alisae getting really frustrated for him being so passive, everyone else more or less agree on DBW lynch at deadline, at least i can eliminate some sumpartners - people that he tried befriend - Accountant, Gamma, Nyd, and considering we most likely lose someone at night too, that will narrow search too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

Alisae, if you know who is who as you claim, who is second mafia, besides Pep?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

i was thinking about Alisae and DBW team, and i remembered another thing that pinged me - when Alisae replaced in, he ignored L-2 wagon on DBW, called Pep scum and buddied Accountant against Nyd, but what pinged me was later, when after all initial fights Alisae said he ISOed DBW and found out that he have only 8 posts, question is, why Alisae didn't ISOed DBW earlier? He was biggest wagon, he even intended hammer him, but didn't ISOed?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright, do NOT lynch DBW, Ram, Gamma, Accountant, or Kyouko. I think all of these slots are town.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:56 am

Post by nydushermain »

I think if I forget about the early game, Ramcius looks more and more scummy to me. I give the VI read only because of ONE post he made but I don't think it actually holds. The lynch on alisae is disgustingly bad. Going to christmas dinner. Don't. Hammer.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.17Image

Pepchoninga (2)
, ,
Alisae (4)

DeathByWobbuffet (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)

Day one deadline is Sunday December 25, 11 AM PST. (expired on 2016-12-25 12:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

And I'll explain my reads...In the dead chat.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Sorry for my absence for the past day or so, but holidays are a dick to forum activity, at least mostly. Merry Christmas since it is already here where I live.

Will post more tomorrow, but for now gonna comment on some of the recent post from the last page.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Lol Pep tomorrow is when the day ends.
GTKAS
| here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm on my phone. Please don't lynch Ali :( pleaseeeee at least novote if you don't think you'll be free for eta
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 926, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tbh I think pep needs an avatar. One of those players I've been waffling on, sends too many scummy and townie signals but lately he's seemed really town. Got work tomorrow and I'll be getting fucked up afterwards and probably passing out. Ram is a read I'm really sold on though and I think points raised on Alisae about provoking him seem solid. Would rather lynch this than a slot with no associations to speak of
L-1

Also talking about the PRs and setup after claiming VT looks really suspicious to me

Will be back before deadline like on my lunch tomorrow and maybe before bed after my friends leave my house, then in the morning within a couple hours of deadline
I do need a fucking avatar, but can't seem to find anything that is the right size. I would definitely put anything I see as an avatar, so if you have time go ahead and send me something, so it doesn't seem so strange when I post lol.

Also yeah, talking about setups seems like a desperate way to prove to us that he is town and can still game solve.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

If I was scum I would have outed PRs.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Scum are having a great fucking game so far.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 937, nydushermain wrote:I'm on my phone. Please don't lynch Ali :( pleaseeeee at least novote if you don't think you'll be free for eta
Why are you so keen on not voting him? Cuz I don't think he's done anything for you to deserve this. If anything he was almost the reason for you to get lynched. Is this you revealing as a scum parthner? That's really the only way I could read that. Why don't you just lynch him? If you need reasons for that, there are more then plenty.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 932, nydushermain wrote:I think if I forget about the early game, Ramcius looks more and more scummy to me. I give the VI read only because of ONE post he made but I don't think it actually holds. The lynch on alisae is disgustingly bad. Going to christmas dinner. Don't. Hammer.
You trying to put our attention away from Ali? Why? Why have you suddenly became more protective towards him now that he is at L-1? Seems really strnage.

Honestly I thought that if anybody was to be Alisae's scum parthner it would be Gamma, but this is more then suspicious. Anyways, I belive Alisae should be our target, since the lynch on him has the most evidence from most members.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

But hey, as long as it gets Pep or Nyd checked, then I'm be down for getting lynched.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nyd, Ram is town. Trust me on this.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

If you flip town I will get lynched the next day definitely. Tho if you flip town It will be completely my fault since I was the one who really pushed on you. But I'm more then sure in this decision and I hope everybody else is too.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 945, Pepchoninga wrote:If you flip town I will get lynched the next day definitely. Tho if you flip town It will be completely my fault since I was the one who really pushed on you. But I'm more then sure in this decision and I hope everybody else is too.
I'm down.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Town for scum is definitely a good trade.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Yet I'm not scum, so in the end you are the one loosing us the game.

Lynching yourself all the time isn't helping your case either dude.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 941, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 937, nydushermain wrote:I'm on my phone. Please don't lynch Ali :( pleaseeeee at least novote if you don't think you'll be free for eta
Why are you so keen on not voting him? Cuz I don't think he's done anything for you to deserve this. If anything he was almost the reason for you to get lynched. Is this you revealing as a scum parthner? That's really the only way I could read that. Why don't you just lynch him? If you need reasons for that, there are more then plenty.
He honestly hasn't but if every town played by OMGUS, mafia games would be much harder to win. Also, if you are seriously considering us as scum partners after all he's done, there's something wrong with your thought process. I legit think he's towny. I like his case vs me because I could see why I appear scummy to him. His turning point on when he voted me makes kinda sense and it just feels like he's arrogant cocky town. I don't see why he would try to make accountant and I stop fighting unless he's scum partners with accountant and doesn't want accountant outed but considering accountants flip on ali when I was L-2 or L-1 (don't remember) this possibility is kind of striked out for me. I see nothing that strongly leads to Ali being scum and I think that this wagon is horrific. Just read Ali's ISO again and replace your name with anonymous and see if he's still scum in your eyes.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”