Newbie 1763 | Foreigners of a Person - Happy Ending?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Creature »

Spoiler:
Image: What happened with the images?
Image: I don't know. Are they doing it?
Walkie-Talkie: Oh, one moment. Let me fix it.

As it's near Christmas, you may request to not be prodded. Just let me know about that.

Votecount 2.1
Votecount 2.1

[0] -Grey-
[0] fruitsman
[1] krylea - Titus
[0] Hawk
[0] Toto
[3] shannon - -Grey-, Hawk, krylea [L-1]

[1] Titus - Toto

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: fruitsman, shannon

7 players are alive, therefore 4 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-04 09:45:00)
Sigh
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Toto »

In post 598, shannon wrote:Hey while we're at it, does anyone want to claim Bulletproof? If it goes un-counterclaimed, we know someone is town for at least a couple of Days, assuming that scum even bothers to try NKing them. I think it's better to make such a claim early, rather than in/near LYLO where it's suspect. Thoughts?
Doesnt sound like a good idea. Are you a scum roleblocker? Only scum knows if we have bp in this set up or not.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Toto »

Hey shannon who would you vote and why?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:23 am

Post by shannon »

In post 601, Toto wrote:
In post 598, shannon wrote:Hey while we're at it, does anyone want to claim Bulletproof? If it goes un-counterclaimed, we know someone is town for at least a couple of Days, assuming that scum even bothers to try NKing them. I think it's better to make such a claim early, rather than in/near LYLO where it's suspect. Thoughts?
Doesnt sound like a good idea. Are you a scum roleblocker? Only scum knows if we have bp in this set up or not.
That's exactly the point. Imagine a world where it's LYLO and someone claims bulletproof - do you believe it then, or nah? (Hint: Nah). So claim now and we at least have one person we can trust.

If no one claims, well and good, we don't have a BP or a roleblocker. But at present scum know whether we do, via the presence or absence of their RB, so town is at an informational disadvantage.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:25 am

Post by shannon »

In post 559, shannon wrote:*Sigh* apologies, I've done this thing (again) where I forget that someone is dead and town (in this case screenplay) and include them in analysis. *sigh*

Narrowing it down to Grey or Fruits at this point. I think Titus' read on me is genuine. Grey for reasons above, Fruits for basically lurking out and then hammering when instructed to.
Given Grey's earned a town read, VOTE: Fruitsman.

Sorry, I didn't realise I wasn't voting

PS It's Xmas eve here so I may be a wee bit absent tomorrow as I drink champers and stuff my face
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Toto »

Problem is bp claims are unconfirmable and only help scum at this point figure out who to night kill.

intent to hammer

Unless you guys prefer to lynch titus Im lynching this tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. Bp is unconfirmable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 595, -Grey- wrote:
In post 594, Hawk wrote:Fucking shit. It's grey and Titus. Guys if Shannon is town. I didn't get a chance to explain my reads but basically I wasn't buying the accidental self hammer d1 or a few other things. I feel like this is my fault for trying to juggle Christmas stuff and writing out my reads!
Aw, you're so cute.

So panicky.

So adorable.

So town.
Nah, that's probably scum flail.

It is 100% krylea.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Hawk »

Pfft lol Titus I promise it isn't a scum Flail it was 2am where I was and I had forgotten Toto asked for reads I came back to check and miscounted thinking Toto had voted.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Hey Toto honest play question. If you're coming in as a Fill for someone else is there a certain etiquette or good way to present your reads if you have a couple hundred posts to sift through?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 609, Hawk wrote:Hey Titus honest play question. If you're coming in as a Fill for someone else is there a certain etiquette or good way to present your reads if you have a couple hundred posts to sift through? Like what is optimal play for that kind kf situation?
EBWOP
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 607, Titus wrote:
In post 595, -Grey- wrote:
In post 594, Hawk wrote:Fucking shit. It's grey and Titus. Guys if Shannon is town. I didn't get a chance to explain my reads but basically I wasn't buying the accidental self hammer d1 or a few other things. I feel like this is my fault for trying to juggle Christmas stuff and writing out my reads!
Aw, you're so cute.

So panicky.

So adorable.

So town.
Nah, that's probably scum flail.

It is 100% krylea.
How is it Scum flail when he doesn't have any votes?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

Titus, calling Hawk scum flailing doesn't make any sense at all unless you think he's flailing to protect his partner, but that isn't the case because he's on the Shannon wagon which is the only one going on atm.

Unless you're scumreading Shannon, there's no way you should see his post as scum flail, but you're scumreading him and krylea.

It doesn't add up.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

Not comfortable with L-1 atm.
---
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 605, Toto wrote:Problem is bp claims are unconfirmable and only help scum at this point figure out who to night kill.

intent to hammer

Well obviously I'd prefer to lynch Titus than myself, but I don't have a scum read on her.

Also, why the rush?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 612, -Grey- wrote:Titus, calling Hawk scum flailing doesn't make any sense at all unless you think he's flailing to protect his partner, but that isn't the case because he's on the Shannon wagon which is the only one going on atm.

Unless you're scumreading Shannon, there's no way you should see his post as scum flail, but you're scumreading him and krylea.

It doesn't add up.
Scum can flail without having votes placed on them or their partner. When they start to feel out of control or something is going wrong, they get disproportionally upset. Thar's what I am calling scumflail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Toto »

lol that doesnt make any sense
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 615, Titus wrote:When they start to feel out of control or something is going wrong, they get disproportionally upset.
Why would Hawk feel out of control here?

Considering he's not up for lynch and supports the only active wagon, what's going wrong for him?
---
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 614, shannon wrote:
In post 605, Toto wrote:Problem is bp claims are unconfirmable and only help scum at this point figure out who to night kill.

intent to hammer

Well obviously I'd prefer to lynch Titus than myself, but I don't have a scum read on her.

Also, why the rush?
I have not seen much scumhunting in your iso. you voted elhabe but never explained why. why are you voting fruit now by the way?

you are acting scummy and I dont see the reason to wait more unless you can show me a better case.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

This doesn't read like someone in control. It's fake, over the top. Rushed.

This post doesn't give w his vote on Shannon. He's not acting confident in his vote at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 619, Titus wrote:

This post doesn't give w his vote on Shannon. He's not acting confident in his vote at all.
Context, Titus.

He thought I hammered and he was rushing to get his reads out before the mod locked the thread.
---
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 620, -Grey- wrote:
In post 619, Titus wrote:

Context, Titus.

He thought I hammered and he was rushing to get his reads out before the mod locked the thread.
That post was 2 hours after your fake hammer. He was catching up and would have known.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

The wagon obviously isn't hammered. If you're scumreading me and Titus, why are you still voting shannon?
---
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Toto »

titus you are saying the reaction is fake (and deliberate) and out of control in the same sentece
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 623, Toto wrote:titus you are saying the reaction is fake (and deliberate) and out of control in the same sentece
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”