Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm also BEGGING for a replace on DBW because this game is absolutely horrific if he flips lurker king town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Honestly guys, I'm as frustrated as everybody else...I will admit I did have somewhat of a personal agenta on Alis, since he did basically ruin my experience of the game, but I think the people that lynched him can confirm that there was more then enough reasons for me to do that. A wagon on me tho would really probably mean the end of the game for town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Honestly I belive that my reads have changed a little.

I think that the possible scum are either Gamma, nyd and/or Accountant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 976, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly guys, I'm as frustrated as everybody else...I will admit I did have somewhat of a personal agenta on Alis, since he did basically ruin my experience of the game, but I think the people that lynched him can confirm that there was more then enough reasons for me to do that. A wagon on me tho would really probably mean the end of the game for town.
Not really, unless you think you are THE ONLY ONE who has the scumteam found (which I hope you don't think that at this point). Also, how was your game ruined?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

nyd's reactions are strong frustrated town and difficult to fake. If you really believe that Pep you should be voting me or Gamma. Where does DBW stand in your view?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 978, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 976, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly guys, I'm as frustrated as everybody else...I will admit I did have somewhat of a personal agenta on Alis, since he did basically ruin my experience of the game, but I think the people that lynched him can confirm that there was more then enough reasons for me to do that. A wagon on me tho would really probably mean the end of the game for town.
Not really, unless you think you are THE ONLY ONE who has the scumteam found (which I hope you don't think that at this point). Also, how was your game ruined?
Personal reasons that I do not wish to talk off anymore and should not be included in the game really. If you want to understand what ruined my game to a big extend go look at some of my earlier posts.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 979, Accountant wrote:nyd's reactions are strong frustrated town and difficult to fake. If you really believe that Pep you should be voting me or Gamma. Where does DBW stand in your view?
I will when I see a better view of the 2. Honestly Gamma disappearing for the end of Day 1 is quite suspicious to me, but you being posting much less when the action got hotter is not helping you in my eyes either.

Honestly I'm as frustrated about DBW as the next guy. I would like if he gets replaced or lynched. Tho I can't form a good opinion on somebody who really posted little to nothing.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You're going to have to explain, as you seem to be indicating it's about a past game yet you have no past games.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Charloux softed he's PR when talked about his secret plan, personally i was put him on watcher/tracker, but doc makes some sense too

As for Alisae, claiming VT was bad, if he wasn't lynched, mafia would have narrowed down PR target for night, since they wouldn't kill Alisae, not talking about hammer self (Gamma, it wasn't reaction test, it was self lynch, even reaction test at L-2 is insane), i was going change for DBW closer to deadline, cause i doubt anyone else would hammered him there

And maybe unvote DBW? He's at L-1 already

What makes you all see Kyo so towny? After replacing in he wasn't said much, so he's null for me
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:You're going to have to explain, as you seem to be indicating it's about a past game yet you have no past games.
I've know Alis for a couple of years now and we keep contact on another forum. As I said if you so desperately wanna know anything about why I didn't enjoy the game after he joined you are free to look inpt up in my previous posts since I have no intention in bringing this up again or making it influence my gamw anymore.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 444, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 334, Alisae wrote:My reads goes as follows.
Scum: Pep
Other potential scum: Nyd, DBW, Charloux
Town: Ramcius, Mewtaph, Accountant, myself.

Pep has been lurking up to this point. And you may think it's due to inactivity, but I doubt that. Like he's posting in gaps, and if he was town, he's someone I'd expect to be more active and vocal. He's moreso reserved and safe leading up to his posts today. Also he shows no interest in scumhunting.
Not having anyone voted at this point in time tells me you have no real scum reads. This also goes for DBW, who's also lurking, except I don't know them. Either way I see them as a potential partner.
I can see Charloux being paired up with Pep easily. Charloux goes after lurkers but ignores Pep. This seems off to me.
As for Nyd, I'm following Accountant's reasoning and logic moreso then Nyd's on Accountant. Or they could just both be town, which I see happening.
Your only real strong points are that I was innactive for a bit and that I'm not interested in scumhunting. Now let me tell ya, I am interested in scumhunting. Actually I'm trying to achieve that. Kinda hard when you can't really find a place in the disscussion till now. My prime targets till now were Accountatn and Ramicius. Two people you put as Town on your list. Yet you almost haven't touched on anything those 2 people have said till now. And there one of the most active people in the game till now. Most of the post I read from you are on my posts and going againt me. You have a personal agenta? Or you just want to get me out of the game as soon as possible since I'm gonna be the easiest target for you? Let me also point out that I hate when people just say that they are confirmed town in there opinion and put it like it's something normal. For me it's a veyr scummy move and one that should not be neglected. What makes you think you are a town?
In post 715, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 692, Accountant wrote:Pep what are your reads?
Alisae - Scum
DBW - Potential Scum (mostly because he is lurking or not even considering playing the game anymore)
You - Scum leaning to null (Is that a thing?)
Ramicius - null leaning to Town
Chaloux - null leaning to Town
Gamma - null leaning to Scum
Mewtaw - Town

I think I missed one guy so if you see yourself just tell me and I will add you in.
In post 848, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, I had an early scumread on Ramicius. But with time I stated he became more of a null and in recent time he a town IMO. As said the read was early and was mostly due to his hostile and very aggressive playstyle at the beggining. His change was well receved by everybody and was explainable.

Now my biggest targets are Alisae, Gamma and maybe Accountant a bit.
Can you clarify how you went from ramcius as your top two scum to town? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

In post 719, Pepchoninga wrote:Oh yeah, Nyd is Town
In post 977, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly I belive that my reads have changed a little.

I think that the possible scum are either Gamma, nyd and/or Accountant
How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
In post 481, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 479, nydushermain wrote:
In post 478, Alisae wrote:Pep, I'm just gonna interpret that as an OMGUS vote. Also the fact that I'm not defending myself from your accusations makes me think you're even more scummy then you already are. Who says I have to defend myself if I think scum is attacking me?
And instead of voting me, you could be civil and coperative and give me the reasons instead of making me ISO you for it.
And generally most people include themselves as town. That's just natural and good play.
What are you talking about? Why wouldn't you defend yourself? What if he's town? This is anti-town if you are town FYI. You're so blinded that you replace into a game, skim through a few posts and call someone scum and instead of trying to refute a point that someone makes against you, you just call them scummy and say nothing? You're ACTUALLY avoiding the question with zero answer, not a half answer like mine apparently.
Honestly I find this post as a plus for ny not because he is protecting me, but mostly because you can see his pure frustration which is made out of a pure town mindset.
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming). Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:17 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.01Image

DeathByWobbuffet (3)

Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

Day one deadline is Monday January 8, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-08 17:00:00)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Also, giving ya'll a heads up. I'm going to be on vacation on the 30th of December until the 3rd of January. I'll still be checking on my laptop and phone but my activity will be limited compared to now.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by nydushermain »

aka, if you want to interact with me, do it before then or else I'm probably going to make suboptimal votes based on skimmed reads.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Deathbywobbuffett has been prodded
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 981, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 979, Accountant wrote:nyd's reactions are strong frustrated town and difficult to fake. If you really believe that Pep you should be voting me or Gamma. Where does DBW stand in your view?
I will when I see a better view of the 2. Honestly Gamma disappearing for the end of Day 1 is quite suspicious to me, but you being posting much less when the action got hotter is not helping you in my eyes either.

Honestly I'm as frustrated about DBW as the next guy. I would like if he gets replaced or lynched. Tho I can't form a good opinion on somebody who really posted little to nothing.
Wait, did you just eliminate nyd as one of your three strongest scumreads on the say-so of another strong scumread?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 981, Pepchoninga wrote:
I will when I see a better view of the 2.
Honestly Gamma disappearing for the end of Day 1 is quite suspicious to me
, but you being posting much less when the action got hotter is not helping you in my eyes either.

It was Christmas you fuck, btw
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah Christmas was an unfortunate time for deadline, surprised it wasn't set a few days past Christmas from the get-go
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

So, why DBW still L-1? Are we going lynch him? I hope you know risks at this point - he flip town and we in LyLo
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: pepchoninga

DBW will likely be replaced - in the meantime let's see what we can squeeze out of pep.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 985, nydushermain wrote:How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
In post 478, Alisae wrote:Pep, I'm just gonna interpret that as an OMGUS vote. Also the fact that I'm not defending myself from your accusations makes me think you're even more scummy then you already are. Who says I have to defend myself if I think scum is attacking me?
And instead of voting me, you could be civil and coperative and give me the reasons instead of making me ISO you for it.
And generally most people include themselves as town. That's just natural and good play.
What are you talking about? Why wouldn't you defend yourself? What if he's town? This is anti-town if you are town FYI. You're so blinded that you replace into a game, skim through a few posts and call someone scum and instead of trying to refute a point that someone makes against you, you just call them scummy and say nothing? You're ACTUALLY avoiding the question with zero answer, not a half answer like mine apparently.
Honestly I find this post as a plus for ny not because he is protecting me, but mostly because you can see his pure frustration which is made out of a pure town mindset.
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming).
Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
Why do you not see the way Accountant reads the game as inconsistent? You're using Accountant as a reference point for Pep's behavior arbitrarily here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 995, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 985, nydushermain wrote:How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming).
Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
Why do you not see the way Accountant reads the game as inconsistent? You're using Accountant as a reference point for Pep's behavior arbitrarily here.
Because pep had already randomly put me from town to possible scum. I guess accountant could also be inconsistent but gamma also put me as town for the reaction. The reason why I didn't mention gamma was because he was already town reading me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Yeah, I do understand Christmas was a bad time for the deadline...you can say it tho. Like I'm sorry but I will answer your questions later on since I do have to visit some relatives.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

Why changing opinion on someone is wrong? And this inconsistent argument i call bs, we had a night phase, some of us got night results, we had lot discussion, we got Alisae flip, so why people can't change their reads?

Why attack Gamma for being away before deadline? He wouldn't change anything, if was there, and he wasn't important all game, just was there, trying to PoE game and that's all, so please explain why he was important at deadline, or it's start of frame on Gamma?

And no one answered, why townread Kyo? What i'm missing?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

also, since DBW at L-2 now, i wonder why mafia didn't hammered him? sure, we lynch hammering mafia tomorrow, but then mafia goes in 3 man LyLo on D4, so, what your ideas why mafia didn't do that? Do they think they can get ML anyway today?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”