PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9775 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9772, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll take a crack at making one soon.
He had 3 results, plus 3 results.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 9725, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9683, callforjudgement wrote:@
PeregrineV
: # seems to imply that you think some dead players got culted. That makes very little sense, as far as I can tell; Skullduggery's a competent enough mod to ensure that cultedness would show in a flip (given that we apparently have no other way to determine it or even that a cult exists), and a cult wouldn't target a player who'd already died for recruitment. Can you explain what's going on there?
I'm arguing against the fact that people seem to think a cult was created.

Do you think a cult was created when Maxous died?
UNVOTE:

Still not convinced PV is town, but the explanations clear up quite a few things, and at this point I have no idea what sort of scum I'm even meant to be looking for. (Besides, a Dog Sensor is the perfect sort of "quirky VT equivalent" that a mod would like to use in a setup like this, to avoid flooding it with powerful town roles.) I'm finding scumhunting almost impossible because there's no real information available about how the game actually works. Logically speaking, in a 22 player game, today should be lylo or beyond lylo, but we have so many "confirmed townies" that it doesn't feel like it.

If we're going to have to lynch a confirmed townies, I'd rather lynch within Narna's confirmations. I have no reason to think Narna was lying, but I do think they're the most likely investigative to either have been interfered with, or to give misleading results.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9776, callforjudgement wrote:I'm finding scumhunting almost impossible because there's no real information available about how the game actually works. Logically speaking, in a 22 player game, today should be lylo or beyond lylo, but we have so many "confirmed townies" that it doesn't feel like it.
Now you know how I feel. Welceme to Undertale mafia!!! :D
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Welcome to Undertale where I am crazy but I think cult turned scum so we have to throw out everything preN4. Asking hood buddies to make sure not insane.

PV you up for a useless dog censor check tonight?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9779 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking Nahdia Roleblocks you to prove they can.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9780 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9778, MathBlade wrote:Welcome to Undertale where I am crazy but I think cult turned scum so we have to throw out everything preN4. Asking hood buddies to make sure not insane.

In post 9779, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking Nahdia Roleblocks you to prove they can.
I do nothing, I get the results as soon as the lynch occurs.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9781 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Boooo that no worky then need someone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9782 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

If we're going with that plan you're missing something important... if Nahdia is town then they can't jailkeep me to prevent the kill being on me.

I don't think Nahdia is fakeclaiming jailkeeper. I haven't looked too close at the posts in question but things to look at when judging validity of Nahdia's claim:
the flip that they were supposed to have prevented
the counterclaim to Narna (i think?) because they jailkept and had to check with mod to come to the conclusion they weren't alien variant (which is what I thought Nahdia was too)

If someone wants to hunt down a quote from around those times so I can follow the link and read in context I'd like that actually. But my theory is that it's not likely to be faked, especially the counter to checking and finding out they're not alien. I suspect if I looked it up I'd find it believable.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9783 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9428, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9420, Nahdia wrote:No. We've been over this, even. Narna got a result on Creeps20 night 2, which I disputed because I was jailkeeping them last night (I'm used to the alien variation being default), but then I retracted my objection after re-checking my role PM and clarifying that yeah, i only stop killing actions.
someone confirm this happened as stated?
Jailkeeping stops all actions by the person being kept. The Alien version stops checks on he person you Jailkeep. Nahdia is lying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9784 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

A Jailkeeper (or Jailer)'s Night Action is one that protects its target from kills, but also Roleblocks its target. Unlike Doctor, Jailkeeper's protection extends to stopping every kill that would resolve on the target by default.
Because it is a combination Doctor and Roleblocker, Jailkeeper has a myriad of uses while not allowing broken combinations or exactly confirming anyone as Town or scum. Thus, it has risen to prominence as a very popular power role.
Because it is a Roleblocker, Jailkeeper is never allowed to self-target.
This role is a non-bastard version of Paranoid Doctor.
Variations

Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9785 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9786 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The only way Nahdia is truth telling is if Maxous blocked them N2 as he claimed. So maxous would have blocked or redirected Nahdia N2. Her Jailkeep could not have gone through.

Therefore I want to see it work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9787 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Their jailkeep* Apologies Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9788 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math, what Nahdia was saying was they objected to Narna saying they checked Creeps and got a result because Nahdia was jailkeeping creeps and thought they were the Alien variant. When Nahdia checked and found they weren't, they retracted that objection.

I also thought Nahdia was the Alien variant. It's not that uncommon a mistake to make and I'm more inclined to believe Nahdia considering I made the same assumption.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9789 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Same argument still applies. Massive said he wasn't roleblocked. So Maxous and Nahdia could have been in cahoots and when caught they agree to have Nahdia hard bus Maxous and then when it doesn't look like I have enough cred they try Yoshi then tunnel again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9790 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

All game not a single RB has worked of Nahdia's. When I see it work then I will believe they can Jailkeep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Almost50

Because hood plans are da bomb yo. JaeReed has hammers and Nahdia jailkeeps CFJ.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9792 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 7, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(1)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- BigYoshiFan
(0)
MathBlade
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
callforjudgement
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(3)
Almost50 -- Almost50, PeregrineV, MathBlade
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
SirCakez, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Nahdia, Ankamius, JaeReed, callforjudgement

With 10 votes available, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 7 Will End on Wednesday, January 11th, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-11 19:00:00)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9793 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 9774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9773, SirCakez wrote:
In post 9720, MathBlade wrote:Yes he was lol Cakez
TIL Nosferatu was in this game
PV claim sounds pretty fake to me. Like it's all based on info already out in the open.

A Gio townflip clears someone else besides Math iirc, don't remember who
PV claim would have had to be staged since that wagon and be right only two dogs before a massive claim. PV is probably truth telling.

Gio townflip clears dead people and me...and that is it.
Everyone had claimed except him I'm pretty sure, so the claim is super easy to fake.
I thought Gio had checked someone else alive, huh.
In post 9778, MathBlade wrote:Welcome to Undertale where I am crazy but I think cult turned scum so we have to throw out everything preN4. Asking hood buddies to make sure not insane.

Wait, so up until this point you were ignoring the "new faction"?

VOTE: almost50
I still don't buy the PV claim but this is fine too
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9794 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

No. I was not ignoring the new faction I am looking for the killer that has been ravaging our lands. Because there is still only one kill a night then if we can eliminate that life becomes so much sweeter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9795 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and FYI Almost50 if your doggie thing kills me and brings me back to life as an annoying dog (don't answer this) I would be immune as I am immune to all killing effects.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9796 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Cakey please give me an item tonight. But please don't say what it is or hint at it. I think it is important for night 8.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9797 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9719, SirCakez wrote: Nosferatu wasn't in this game?
(inb4 Almost calls this a dumb question)
You be the judge of yourself on that one.
In post 0, Skullduggery wrote:
10 Nosferatu
(Riverman, Town Modified Bookie & Dead Thread Transporter)
Was Killed on Night 2
Do you think it i is dumb or not to be playing the game
from the start
and not knowing who IS playing the game
from the start
with you?

I'll reiterate: Neither your slot nor Nosferatu's were replaced during this game. You both started the game. You both were on the starting list.

Now the fact you don't even care to know who's playing tells me you're not interested in sorting out anything, because you just want them dead either way. I'm thus calling YOU the Serial Killer of this game. I don't care if you have "another role" in addition to that. I've heard of a game where the COP was also the SK on THIS SITE, so I'm not taking your inventory thing for an indication of your alignment. Capisce?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9798 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Cakez:

Here's you talking directly to Nosferatu:
In post 2478, SirCakez wrote:Nos if you want the day to end why would you start a vanity wagon???
And here a very nice *Smirk* attempt to throw shade on 3 flipped Townies (plus a living player).
In post 2595, SirCakez wrote:Fuck I don't like either of the two leading wagons very much. I wish the Nahdia or Narna wagons would reform.
I'd go McMenno over Titus if it came to it I suppose.
The Leon wagon pop-up is shady as hell so there is probably scum in Menno/Titus actually.
More incidents where you were quoting Nos and responding to her directly:
In post 3221, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3208, Nosferatu wrote:murder's a strong word
Indeed
In post 3306, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3223, Nosferatu wrote:There is no fucking wagon, that's the problem.

It's the same thing that got me lynched in adventure maf, people are voting moi for shits and giggles and are recruiting other people by just saying "lynch moi hehe xd"
This is one of the main reasons the MoI wagon sucks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9799 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9722, PeregrineV wrote:This means nothing, really, since I don't know the flaver. If my role is anything other than a McGuffin role, then Almost50 has to be dog scum.
Otherwise, he's town.
Is this flavour related? Cuz I didn't get a word of it!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”