Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Creature »

Don't come with stuff like "pro-town" "anti-town" "helpful" "like you're playing right now"
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Creature »

If it looks realistic enough, maybe I could reconsider my read on you, though I'll still question some of your reads.
Sigh
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:27 am

Post by rb »

In post 550, Creature wrote:Don't come with stuff like "pro-town" "anti-town" "helpful" "like you're playing right now"
In post 527, Creature wrote:
In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:rb - idk
Alisae - scummy af
ssbm_Kyouko - townlean, post moar
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - idk
Lil Uzi Vert - town
Gamma Emerald - post moar, likely flake slot tbh
Zachstralkita - literally nothing
Creature - scummy
drealmerz7 - lol
Ircher - towny
Pine - towny kinda
Human Sequencer - lol
-Grey- - idk
Wraith - scummy af
SlickDilinger - great post my dude
Debi - town af
EchoVision - scummy
Dunnstral - idk can't ever read dunn fuck you
All Alone - lol

Feel free to ask my reasoning on any of these, if I miss it, ask again.
Point one scumread here that doesn't fit the category of "lynchbait"
Lynchbait doesnt mean they arent scum tho
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:27 am

Post by rb »

Scummy is scummy
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 546, Creature wrote:Grey: Never completed a game with me
So? What does that have to do with anything?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 425, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:hey baby doll(rb), you ever going to say how I'm scum/connected to Alisae?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I don't think I really need to explain why this interaction comes off as scummy for Creature, and us going on and on about it will shit up the thread and won't promote any better reads. So I'll let others weigh in on what they think.

Not true. Scum can conceivably have -some- foreknowledge, but not -all- foreknowledge. Scum don't know about serial killers, for example.
Worth noting Grey was defending Debi (probtown) and attacking Wraith (probscum) though.

I like the push on Alisae (and the push on wraith) because I believe they're correct, but being right=/=being town, especially when Grey might not even be right.

Push on rb though is stupid. Wording slips are almost useless usually, and this one in particular is also quite asinine.

Very townie interaction. No real scum motivation, and comes off as genuine scumhunting.

Very stupid post tbh.

I agree, and I think Grey admitting that he's unsure about what that frustration would come from as a good sign. On the other hand, it could be interpreted as Grey just trying to discredit Alisae further, but I don't buy into that so much, partly because I believe Alisae is scum, and partly because I believe Grey believes Alisae is scum.

That's pretty much all I found commentable. Don't understand the RB push at all, unless Grey buys into the idea that this is either a 19p game with 3 scum (lol) or a multiball game.
I think the latter is likely what Grey expects, and this is why I asked him to explain the push on rb, because it changes my read on his push from "????" to "Ah, ok, kinda townie". Grey isn't an idiot, and he probably has fine reasons for scumreading RB.
I get the feeling the motivation behind is some sort of gambit revolving around this.
If that's the case, I've gotta ask where you got the multiball idea from, apart from like 4-5 players (off the top of my head) mentioning it as a possibility. I don't really think it's a given right now, unless Wraith flips scum.

Grey is probably town.

PEDIT @CREATURE:
Let's test:
If you know my meta very well, how do I play as town and how do I play as scum?
lol
'Summarize 50+ games up with a statement of how I play as each alignment (something that changes fluidly)'
No thx. It's not about 'x does y as scum/town' as I said earlier. It's about understanding your personality, and how you're likely to react to certain situations, and what motivates you in others.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then:
I hate being scum
I hate and react pretty badly for pressure as either alignment
If I am pressured as town I usually attack someone who's pressuring me because I believe scum wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to lynch me as I am harder to lynch later in the game
Sigh
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:38 am

“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 221, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 215, Alisae wrote:Ircher is just asking for people's stances and honestly right now I feel like he's playing his town game. He wants to understand where people are coming from.
Dunn I don't like he said Debi was one of his strong town right away. Seemed like he was trying to buddy Debi.
Wraith is currently gut. He's probably also one of my "gun to my head town" reads.
Haven't got any bad vibes from Dunn to be honest. Tone feels genuine.

I'm not seeing what you're seeing from Ircher other than his question to Dunn a while ago. I did see a very bad push on Debi though that makes me very hesitant to lean town on him.
It wasn't a bad push. A misguided / exaggerated push perhaps, but I had fair reasons to make it. In the end, Wraith looked bad with his bad jump on the fledgling wagon.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Creature »

Hey Gin.

If you think I'm lurktastic as scum, why are you still scumreading me and why are you taking 37 serious?
Sigh
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 am

Hey Creats, fuck off and have fun with your conversation with HS.

I'll answer any questions you have after you're done with HS but I'm not giving you an outlet to escape that convo because I personally like the content coming out of it.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Conversation is done.

Please comment on it, Gin.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Creature »

I'm not letting you escape either if I turn out be a vigilante or some other strong power role.
Sigh
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 233, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You walk into a 19 player game and complain about having to read 7 pages?
This^

But I liked the content in the post.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.03
rb (1)
Alisae (5)
, , , , ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
, ,
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Creature (1)
Pine (2)
, ,
Wraith (2)
, ,
Not Voting (5)
, , , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can understand the frustration to be honest. Not everything needs a response and I wish more people on MS understood that.
In post 236, Alisae wrote:Also Echo's frustration seems genuine to me currently. He is probably town.
I felt it was a bit over-the-top, but again, the content imo was more important anyway.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 242, Debi wrote:I'm going to express my opinions and reads now:
Town:
Lil Uzi Vert

Scum:
Alisae
Zachstralkita
Dunnstral
Pine

Other:
Gin
ssbm_Kyouko
Ircher

The reason why I think Lil Uzi Vert is Town:
Thus far, throughout the game, he has spent a lot of time being passive, asking questions, but trying not to get attention onto himself. However, the reason why he doesn't come across as mafia to me for this, is due to the fact he has been giving advice and opinions in order to improve people's arguments e.g. 'I think you should look for people trying to pocket you. As in people trying to make you TR them.'

The reason why I think Alisae is Scum:
All through the game he has been accusing people of Buddying. Although I'm new to the concept of it, I think I have a good enough understanding to judge people due to it. You seem to be acting rather hypocritically, in regards to Buddying. You claim that Dunn is trying to Buddy with me, through saying that he thinks I'm definitely town. The way that you are buddying is in other ways, ways which don't affect the game much. For example:
'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.'
'I know we both like Higurashi. But Let's be real, why are you buddying me?'
With regards to the second quotation, why are you claiming that Zach is trying to buddy with you? If you go back to earlier pages, you are the one initially trying to spark the Buddying. You did this via posting pictures and gifs, making comments towards Zach saying that you both like it. This is more likely to be Buddying than your claims of people Buddying, in my opinion. In relevance to the first quote, there was no reason why you had to say 'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.' This comes across as buddying, due to the fact that when he turned up, into the game, you instantly reminded him of it, trying to get his attention. There was no reason for this, as you already stated that it was an RVS vote, so re-voting just for his attention, comes across as Buddying, at least to me it does. In addition to this, why didn't you supply any evidence behind your readings? No matter who it is, or what role you think they are, there will be at least a sentence, or the like, which will sway you in either direction. You can't just go off of feeling, as atmosphere can't be portrayed via the internet.
VOTE: Alisae

Why I think Zach is a Scum:
The main reasons behind this, is due to Alisae. I believe that it is very likely for them to be doing a Scum Theater. For example:
'Lets be real votes on Alisae are pretty low effort'
This phrase was likely used in order to subtly reduce Alisae's risks. Zach gave no reasons behind this, nor evidence to support it, instead said 'I'm just stating facts'. What I'm confused about, is why nobody had picked up on this, especially not Alisae. Alisae had shown that he is keen of Zach throughout this current game, which is clear, as explained above. Due to Alisae's response only being 'fair', I believe it is deductible that he is hiding something to do with Zach, whatever it be. Also, due to Alisae's response, anybody reading it, would feel less suspicious of Zach, due to a lot of people TR Alisae. I strongly believe they are both Scum, and that this is a Scum theatre.
FoS Zach

Why I think Dunnstral is Scum:
As you guys would have read before, Dunnstral has claimed thinking that I am definitely town. I believe that he is trying to Buddy me, due to the fact that he briefly tried to convince others. As grateful as I am, I do think he is Scum because of it, and here is why. If you go off of the basis that Dunnstral is trying to Buddy with me, you will come across the question which is why. There would be no reason for a Town with no threats against them, or any chances of risks, to Buddy with somebody they believe to be town. However, if a Scum were to try and Buddy with somebody who they knew wasn't Scum, then it benefits Dunnstrall.

Why I think Pine is Scum:
He has been too conservative of his opinions, and is lurking similarly to Creature, yet hypocritically, as he has shown us that he thinks lurking is bad, then proceeds to do it himself. I'm also suspicious due to the random prodding he does for unnecessary information.

The reasons for Gin and Ircher are the same, in the 3rd faction:
They are both playing passively, getting information which is fine, and stuff, I won't complain about that. It instead is how they are pressurising for it. Due to this, I doubt they could be mafia, as they have attention on themselves. Also I doubt they could be town, as they are risking a bit too much when they push for responses, in my opinion at least.

The reason I think ssbm is part of the 3rd faction:
It is similar to Gin and Ircher but instead he has taken less risks thus far, but he hasn't show any interest in the Town's well being yet, that is why I doubt he is a Town.

Suspicions list from Highest to Lowest:
Alisae
Zach
Pine
Dunn
ssbm
Gin/Ircher
Lil Uzi Vert

(People who aren't on these lists, I don't have full opinions on thus far)
And what about Wraith?

Also, I do have a read on Alisae and it isn't scum right now for ~reasons~.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 246, rb wrote:I skipped the first 10 pages. Someone who's town tell me where to vote
Gonna have to find my meta w/ you.

Bad entrance.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:54 am

town lean on both, only reason I thought Creats was scum was the fact that he said he was going to lurk, right now he isn't and I'm leaving for the Outback Bowl so I can't honestly spend a lot of time giving a deeper read, as of now though, town leans.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 252, EchoVision wrote:@Debi, read on wraith?

also what the hell is this buddying thing...

EDIT: We shouldn't lynch either of them rb lol
EDIT 2: what the hell is flashwagon
Some Terminology:

Singleball = 1 Town vs. (1 Mafia OR 1 Werewolf) Faction
Multiball = Multiple Scum Factions
Sometimes, SK are considered multiball, other times they aren't. I agree w/ the former definition though.

Flashwagon = Wagon that forms very quickly and suddenly.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 291, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gin's reasoning for his RVS vote felt genuine. A little annoyed that it took him a while to stop arguing about math though.

I don't really like the Wraith wagon right now so I'm going to take a look Alisae's ISO and see if I can get behind rb. My vote for Creature isn't doing anything right now.
What do you dislike? The wagon composition? Or do you think Wraith is town (and why)?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 302, -Grey- wrote:
In post 77, Creature wrote:
In post 67, Ircher wrote:
In post 21, Creature wrote:
In post 1, mhsmith0 wrote:The game will end when all threats to town have been eliminated or that is not possible.
Singleball.
How does that confirm singleball? (Although, that is badly worded imo.)
Oh nvm, that does not confirm singleball.
What indicated the possibility of multiball that made you look for confirmation of single all?

I think you slipped.
I thiink you are reading in too much. As I commented, it was badly worded and I could see it getting misinterpreted.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 305, -Grey- wrote:
In post 105, Creature wrote:Debi, there aren't many non-town there. Also, the only possible factions are town, mafia/werewolves and SK.
And aliens.
And cults
And tons of other third-party factions
Not in a normal.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 306, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 303, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:oh forgot I was still on Alisae
VOTE: Wraith
Why is he your top scum read right now? I think I'm missing something with him as well.

Am I the only one that found his reasoning for voting Debi just stupid and too careless to be scum?
Nah, that would apply to Debi. In Wraith's case, that was a super opportunistic leap.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”