Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

So that you can kill me tonight! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I shouldn't be alive for tomorrow. I'm surprised I'm still alive today.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Or you can try to wagon me today even, you're just as safe as Titus is until we think all the scum are dead, no need for you to be worried about going against her during the day as long as you don't start NKing the wrong people
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3198, Alisae wrote:
In post 3196, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3194, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Putting you out of your misery.
You're scum. If you felt that way you would have replaced out by now.
I'm not a quitter, and nope, I'm town. That's hammer though. Pay attention to my three scum reads.
My Newbie with you says otherwise :P
Luckily you got your cool head together
One game isn't enough to judge someone. Honestly, until I get a game here where I'm scum, nobody should assume to know my scum play. I haven't had enough completed games to even do a legitimate meta (if you believe in that, which I don't), and without a sample size that includes a completed scum game, I don't think you should use past games as any indication. If I flipped scum in this one, perhaps you'd be right, but I won't.

Plus, think critically here. Who would've been my teammates? Nobody that has defended me is alive. Think about why. Nobody is left that would try to stop my wagon. All who did flipped town. Think about it for future games. Scum play as a team. Only townies get this railroaded this frequently as I have this game. Honestly, all it takes is some critical thinking to see I don't have teammates on my side, so I'm clearly not scum (or a Mason for that matter). Just saying
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 3201, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Or you can try to wagon me today even, you're just as safe as Titus is until we think all the scum are dead, no need for you to be worried about going against her during the day as long as you don't start NKing the wrong people
Gamma is a better bet than you are.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

scumteam are likely to kill gerry/titus tonight imo. Gerry because mason and Titus because she's the one guiding your shots. They would rather you be shooting for yourself because frankly Titus has better judgment than you and they need you to kill town to swing the game back in their favor

pedit: Gamma as a shot or as a wagon?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

I really need to hear from Syr's replacement.
Until then, I'm not lynching Tywin.
I'm dead set on this.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3204, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:scumteam are likely to kill gerry/titus tonight imo. Gerry because mason and Titus because she's the one guiding your shots. They would rather you be shooting for yourself because frankly Titus has better judgment than you and they need you to kill town to swing the game back in their favor

Um, if I was scum I would really like to tell the vig who to shoot so they don't shoot my scumteam.
Based on your logic you should be trying to lynch Pine atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Kyouko, why have you ignored players like Gamma and defended obvious scum lurkers like Nos this entire game? Why go after Sonia when there are lurkers and useless players like gamma/pine playing? Why ignore those slots? Do you TR them? Just like nos?

Also, Don't down Alisae's judgement when she took out the only legitimate scum slot this game. You certainly didn't. The traitor slot isn't real scum in the same way as nos, and scum NK'd him.

Sonia was probably supposed to be implicated in the Cloud NK by scum. That was their plan I bet. Interesting how Kyouko brings her up again now that I'm hammered and old news. Cloud's NK implication didn't work due to him being the traitor, but scum didn't know that when they made the kill.

Don't sleep on Kyouko people. Gamma should go first though. I'm okay with either getting vig shot tonight though. Kyouko wanted desperately to find the traitor crumbs, not because he is town, but because his scum team wanted to avoid the NK there. That's why cloud wrote that post to Kyouko stating 'traitor will go to great lengths to crumb it to the scum team.' That was directed to Kyouko for a reason.

Kill him tonight if not gamma Alisae. Good luck!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tywin, why haven't you given me your vote?
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:49 pm

In post 3205, Alisae wrote:VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

I really need to hear from Syr's replacement.
Until then, I'm not lynching Tywin.
I'm dead set on this.
I'm 90% sure you already hammered me.

If not though:

UNVOTE:

VOTE: kyouko

I still say gamma is a better bet, and I also would like to lynch pine, but in the off chance I'm not already hammered, I'm more than okay with Kyouko here. Those three are my only real suspects. AJ used to be, but I TR him now. Nero is null. I don't really see him as scum, but I can see the possibility. Elibrin is someone I'd like to be scum, but I don't think he is. Titus is the same in that regard. Personal bias makes me want them to be the bad guys, but I don't see it. I know they vote me for the same reason. They want me to be the bad guy, rather then actually believing in it. Titus just has me as a policy lynch right now, not a real scum read IMO.

Oh well. I guess it's better to not vote myself. Going against win con is always stupid and bad play, but it's frustrating as hell to be railroaded by town. It would be more understandable if they were scum slots doing it (rather than just voting me without reason).

I still want gamma first though. He's obvious scum in my not so humble opinion. I was right about Moz. Can't I be right about gamma? Id like to think so.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

In post 3208, Alisae wrote:Tywin, why haven't you given me your vote?
You mean like that? Or are you saying why haven't I voted you? Cuz why would I vote a strong TR? Even yesterday, I viewed you as possible SK, not scum. Even if you are the SK, you've done more for town than town have, so I wouldn't lynch you even if you said you're NKing me (like yesterday).
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

nah it's 6 to hammer Tywin, you're alive.
And like you did. Voting Kyouko. Not voting me. Voting me is stupid and sorta what got Nos shot.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:53 pm

In post 3204, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:scumteam are likely to kill gerry/titus tonight imo. Gerry because mason and Titus because she's the one guiding your shots. They would rather you be shooting for yourself because frankly Titus has better judgment than you and they need you to kill town to swing the game back in their favor

Gamma as either. I don't TR you, but I'm more sure about Gamma.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3127, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 0, Cephrir wrote:Still enjoying the summer breeze (alive)
Pine

Nero Cain
gerryoat

Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
xSoniaNevermindx

ssbm_Kyouko
Alisae

Tywin Lannister

Elbirn

Titus
UNVOTE:
OMGAWD IS THIS A TR ON PINE AND TITUS?
GTKAS
| here.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Wait Tywin wagon is a thing still?
Lol
VOTE: SSBM
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3214, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wait Tywin wagon is a thing still?
Lol
VOTE: SSBM
Thanks I like Dangaropa as well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also I want Nero to get in here and talk to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

In post 3211, Alisae wrote:nah it's 6 to hammer Tywin, you're alive.
And like you did. Voting Kyouko. Not voting me. Voting me is stupid and sorta what got Nos shot.
Then I'm glad he voted you LOL. Idk why his team didn't tell him to stop though. Nobody thought you were scum. The talk was SK, not scum, and SK wasn't a good lynch even if you had admitted it. I lean vigi for you at this point. If you were the SK, I see no reason for you to not have shot me regardless of what you viewed my alignment to be. Town wanted me shot, so you'd have earned cred for it as SK. Shooting Nos pisses off scum and doesn't please town in the same way shooting me would have. I think that more or less locks you into the Vigi slot.

And regardless, you can still shoot me tonight if you want. I don't think it's Lylo if I die, and I am pretty confident that the scum slots are between Gamma, kyouko, pine, and to a lesser extent, Nero. I'm 100% positive there is at least one scum between gamma, pine, Kyouko though. The only reservation I have is Kyouko seems more town than gamma at least, but the cloud exchange with Kyouko, plus Kyouko consistently asking Lapsa and others about the traitor is damning evidence imo. I also disliked Kyouko going off on his tangent yesterday about you being SK and giving idiotic theories due to it rather than looking for scum. Even if you are SK, you're not a good lynch at that point (or now, or the future either really), so why he ignored scum slots and focused on the SK talk didn't sit well with me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:05 pm

So I just realized what role Nos was. I never actually looked at the role, just saw the red. I was at work on a short break though.

What's a motion detector do? Is that like a scum watcher? I've never heard of the role.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Cop, vigilante, Masons. 1-shot gunsmith.. Hmm... There may be a doctor there too, considering scum had a loved traitor and now a motion detector, which is a variance of watcher/tracker from what I can tell. With Lapsa and me being VT (not that I expect anyone to believe me until I flip), Titus cleared by Cabd, vigilante pretty much confirmed to be Alisae, and Mason most likely Syryana's replacement due to nobody defending Moz... A doc should help in Lylo if mass claim is needed.

Looking past all the confirmed/most likely confirmed players, the pool is this:

Me, Nero, Sonia, elibirn, kyouko, gamma, pine, AJ.

So basically confirmed players, unless Gerryoat confirms he isn't the other Mason is Alisae/Titus/gerryoats

With one 'real' scum and one traitor down, I'd say we have 2-3 more scum. 4 scum + 1 traitor seems to be overkill, so I'd call that the max. Most likely it's 3 scum + 1 traitor.

With traitor and Nos gone, 2 scum mean Lylo isn't until 5 players total left (assuming no scum lynch). If 3 scum, Lylo is 7 players. With 11 currently, town has at least two mislynches before Lylo I believe, assuming all NKs go off and town are lynched each day. Town may have three mislynches left if only two scum.

So regardless, lynching me today shouldn't hurt much, and assuming Alisae continues to get her kills off, town should be fine.

And since there are 3 confirmed, the scum pool of 2-3 players are within 8 slots. By process of elimination, we can go from towniest to scummiest and will most likely hit someone between a lynch/NK assuming things aren't completely out of hand with bad wagons. So my doom and gloom mindset isn't totally warranted I guess.

So 8 slots to find 2-3 scum. I know I'm not scum, and those who are town know they arent. That makes it 7 slots for 2-3 scum for each individual townie to sort. Based on reads, those are good odds. So if we take those 7 slots and do VCA on everyone, plus maybe ISO top suspects... That shouldn't be difficult. The real question is who will be around if it comes to Lylo? I DONT want to be around, because I'll be mislynched and game will be over. Due to that, I'd rather get lynched or NK'd before Lylo. I don't want to be the one who gets mislynched on Lylo.

Anyways, after looking at everyone, kyouko, gamma, pine are most suspect IMO, I've said this plenty before, but it's worth mentioning again.

Alisae, you 'should' be able to get off at least one more NK tonight, even if scum target you. You'll trade kills and that will be that, unless they have a roleblocker. If they did, they probably would've blocked you last night. Due to that, you may be the NK, but you'll have one more kill at least. I hope you use it either on me (just to remove mislynch opportunity and focuses the game back to real scum), or shoot gamma. Regardless, town can afford it, and less suspicious slots means a better chance to hit scum during the day.

For that reason, I think I have to advocate you NKing me. If I assume correctly that I will continue to be a mislynch target everyday, then me getting to Lylo would be disastrous for town. I really shouldn't be in Lylo, and I can't see scum NKing me due to the easy mislynch opportunity they get daily. I honestly want gamma killed, but if not him, removing me is probably a net positive for town. My flip removed a distraction and easy wagon from the game, and again... I can't make Lylo based on how this game has played out. All scum will need to do is keep Titus and Elibrin around, and I'd get their votes everyday from here on out. I think it would lose the game in Lylo.

But if you want to hit scum, gamma is my top pick. ISO and VCA him and tell me he looks town. I bet you can't.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Why in the fuck is Tywin still cluttering this thread?

Doublevote Tywin

Kbai.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It's almost like the concept of waiting for catchups is beyond you.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by gerryoat »

hi. i didnt know this started lol.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by gerryoat »

ummm let me like read the last few pages.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”