Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9975 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not because fuck you. It's because it came preMaxous and all it says is not killer. You could have become a killer post Maxous and could also have a thing that makes you look not killer. It's not fuck you it's that your jailkeep has never once worked and it sketches me out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I checked JaeReed in the same way. I apply the same standards to everyone. *glares* And I sure as hell do not say fuck you to someone unless they are a blatant liar and have pushed me over the goddamn edge of anger. So no don't fuck you I'm just sketched out. Huge difference.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm basically ignoring Narna's check at this point because of how much evidence there is that it can be compromised fyi

Also hey we're breaking length records
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 7, Vote Count #11

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez -- callforjudgement, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50
(1)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Nahdia
(0)
MathBlade
(1)
PeregrineV -- MathBlade
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
callforjudgement
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(2)
Almost50 -- PeregrineV, SirCakez
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

With 10 votes available, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 7 Will End on Wednesday, January 11th, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-11 19:00:00)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9977, SirCakez wrote:I'm basically ignoring Narna's check at this point because of how much evidence there is that it can be compromised fyi

Also hey we're breaking length records
Challenge accepted. Where are the length records?

I wanna compare a few games to them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

Two things:

1- Some of us may still have a problem with Cakez giving YOU of -all people- his toys. He already said he has 2 more and they're not as useful, so why not hand these to someone else and have them checked. Why can't I get one and have Gio follow me, which also confirms my alignment btw, and thus I will become the unkillable IC.

2- Why would scum try to get rid of the inventor after he has already given out his most powerful tools and only has a couple of weak ones? If I was scum I'd want to get rid of the two roles I can't kill at night, and that would be yours and mine.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9980, Almost50 wrote:@Math:

Two things:

1- Some of us may still have a problem with Cakez giving YOU of -all people- his toys. He already said he has 2 more and they're not as useful, so why not hand these to someone else and have them checked. Why can't I get one and have Gio follow me, which also confirms my alignment btw, and thus I will become the unkillable IC.

2- Why would scum try to get rid of the inventor after he has already given out his most powerful tools and only has a couple of weak ones? If I was scum I'd want to get rid of the two roles I can't kill at night, and that would be yours and mine.
You have a problem with confirmed town getting toys? Per him they aren't useful. I've caught scum before over a single word on another site I play on so I don't view things as not as useful.

Because he is one of the more useful roles IMHO in the game and is an easier mislynch.
They already tried me and I'm conf towned now.

And I know I know you all are going to say that I'm not conf town because I could be scum with Gio but that requires Gio to draw heat to me and again look at Shadowrun look at my scum games. I don't do stupid things like associations as scum. You all have said I'm not scum. So don't let anyone who isn't conf town have toys. I am literally the best option right now because I'm conf town and I don't die at night without a strongman kill.

You may think I'm an idiot or playing anti town but there should be 0 doubt my alignment is town. Shade thrown at me has a -20 modifier because I'm so obvTowning.

Your plan about Gio following you or anyone else is fundamentally flawed because you are saying that you won't trust Gio until he follows you and gets a result yet you trust him enough obviously to think SirCakez is scum with him. Then why don't you trust him enough to trust his results previously? You can't trust and not trust Gio.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:24 am

Post by callforjudgement »

@MathBlade: Repeatedly saying you're conftown doesn't make it true. Most of the people alive have been confirmed by one means or another.

Please try to look at what you're saying from my perspective. I think you, Gio and SirCakez are all scum. The only proof that SirCakez a) has shots left, and b) has been using them, comes from your claims; thus we have very little confirmation on SirCakez that isn't from a potential buddy (we know he was an Inventor
once
but that was ages ago). The only proof that you're town comes from Gio; thus we have very little confirmation on you that isn't from a potential buddy. Now you're basically trying to do more checks within the same little clique of people, trying to get everyone in the group to confirm each other. Of course, if you're all scum, you'll happily just confim each other. We're either in LYLO, or just one day away. Having a "confirmed town-bloc" made out of scum would outright win them the game, so I can easily see a scumteam taking that risk. Of course, if any of you gets lynched, the whole thing falls apart, which is presumably been why you've been trying to hard to a) lynch Almost50 despite townreading him, and b) fighting the lynch of SirCakez despite an alleged nullread. (Not everyone's in the neighbourhood, so they haven't all seen this, but: MathBlade was making argument after argument in the neighbourhood requesting keeping SirCakez alive for one reason or another, mostly related to confirmation chains, and none of it was very convincing.) Come to think of it, a while back you were trying in the neighbourhood to dissuade me from Gio using equally spurious reasoning.

Compare this to my reactions to your plans to confirm Nahdia. (Not that those plans are all that amazingly useful, because you've been claiming you think Nahdia is an SK and has been all game; there are certainly ways in which Nahdia can be scum, but that's one of the least plausible given Narna's clear. Actually, it's just crossed my mind that Jailkeeper is a really unlikely claim for a Godfather; I can certainly see scum fakeclaiming it, but that's got some of the worst fakeclaim/realrole synergy ever.) In this case, it's me who's doing the confirming, not you, so if I get proof that Nahdia or someone on their team is indeed capable of blocking (via observing nobody added to the neighbourhood), the town will then have my word for it, not yours. That adds a lot of information, because it really cuts down the possible scumteams involving Nahdia to a) teams that contain a block, or b) teams containing me. It's not a case of getting players which are heavily linked already all confirming each other in a circle. So although the benefit from this plan is very low, the risk is also very low, and the only real issue is the opportunity cost.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah I don't like how Math is trying to "prove" people as town through not lying about their roles. It seems too focused on that and trying to make people focus on that rather than actual play and how scummy that might be.

Once Cakez flips scum I want Math lynched.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:02 am

Post by JaeReed »

As far as the reasonings about Math not allowing Gio to tie himself to them.... I've been scum recently just now in a game that finished. A lot of it i couldn't control my scumbuddies either. I don't think it's fair to say the actions of one buddy necessarily reflect on what another would "allow". Would Math be pissed if the buddy did it? Yes, of course. Would Math be able to stop it? Not necessarily.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

To make this perfectly clear: I do not believe a fully town MathBlade would be approaching the game in this manner.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Corrections then you want Gio lynched. The only way I am not scum is with Gio.
Again we are on the same fucking day as Math is town posts both of you have made.

Misreading me is ridiculous ATM but if you are at least be smart about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9986, MathBlade wrote:Corrections then you want Gio lynched. The only way I am not scum is with Gio.
Again we are on the same fucking day as Math is town posts both of you have made.

Misreading me is ridiculous ATM but if you are at least be smart about it.
Am *
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

If JaeReed wasn't conf VT I would swear that you and he were scum together based on how lynches happened so far.

This is pure bullshit. You are flipping your read because I don't go along with stupid plans.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not going to give stuff to scum Almost
I'd be willing to give them to Jae if Math is really THAT much of a concern.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9988, MathBlade wrote:You are flipping your read because I don't go along with stupid plans.
LOL

No, I was always scumreading you, so no. I thought you wouldn't pull what you did as scum, but as 3rd party? possibly.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9989, SirCakez wrote:I'm not going to give stuff to scum Almost
I'd be willing to give them to Jae if Math is really THAT much of a concern.
It doesn't matter who you say you would give stuff too. In the hood apparently I am scummy for trying to scumhunt. It is bullshit and people are repeating the same damn mistakes and calling themselves so smart for it. Ignoring concrete information post Maxous to make it work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9990, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9988, MathBlade wrote:You are flipping your read because I don't go along with stupid plans.
LOL

No, I was always scumreading you, so no. I thought you wouldn't pull what you did as scum, but as 3rd party? possibly.
No you weren't. I will go find the fucking post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9262, JaeReed wrote:Yeah I thought the thread was still at where I had read for some reason.

UNVOTE:

I don't have any reads I'm comfortable with pushing to a lynch now. Math wouldn't have brought up what they did as scum I think.
This is the same fucking day.

Now fucking stop lying to yourself and start playing mafia with something other than gut. It is what got all the other mislynches like Creeps instead of PV. What the ever loving fuck was that? Oh player is on claimed VLA for the holidays must be scum. Stop that bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Day before*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Please tell me logically what changed besides me trying and failing to stop a lynch on an obvTown read of mine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:04 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9993, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9262, JaeReed wrote:Yeah I thought the thread was still at where I had read for some reason.

UNVOTE:

I don't have any reads I'm comfortable with pushing to a lynch now. Math wouldn't have brought up what they did as scum I think.
This is the same fucking day.

Now fucking stop lying to yourself and start playing mafia with something other than gut. It is what got all the other mislynches like Creeps instead of PV. What the ever loving fuck was that? Oh player is on claimed VLA for the holidays must be scum. Stop that bullshit.
I'm pretty sure I just literally said I think you're 3rd party.

Everyone please take note: MathBlade is trying to discredit BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION the CONF!TOWN

This is 100% NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS EVER FLIPPING TOWN

I can't lynch this slot today but by god when I die tomorrow:
DO NOT LYNCH NAHDIA
DO NOT LYNCH PV
DO NOT LYNCH CFJ
DO NOT LYNCH A50

LYNCH MATHBLADE
LYNCH MATHBLADE
LYNCH MATHBLADE
LYNCH MATHBLADE

I am certain this isn't town. I don't care what kind of fucking acrobatics you have to do to make them some kind of scum.... because believe me, they've already done worse kinds of acrobatics to confirm others/condemn others in this game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

btw I'm NEVER moving my vote from sircakez. Ever. I'm NEVER hammering A50 in potential LYLO and ANYONE suggesting I should do so is fucking scum or derptown.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

It's potential LYLO and I think primary objective should be a scum lynch, not fucking mechanical clears WHICH PROVE FUCKING NOTHING AS FAR AS FUCKING ALIGNMENT

Like, Math proves Nahdia can roleblock??? So what? IF MATH IS SCUM THEY LEASHED NAHDIA'S ROLEBLOCK TO ONE FUCKING PERSON GUARANTEED FOR THE NIGHT LIKE THIS IS SO FUCKING SCUMMY WTF

Don't let this happen. Hammer Cakez. Be a hero. Let Nahdia choose who to jailkeep to their hearts content like they have the right to do as a PR.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

(I may be drunk but I endorse all of the above while sober because I love myself enough to know I make better decisions while drunk than any other time)

Seriously, please lynch SirCakez if you want to follow someone who is town.
Then lynch MathBlade.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”