Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is always potential LyLO with that argument JaeReed because we don't know squat.

And I point out a contradiction and JaeReed just screams MathBlade needs to be lynched.

The contradiction is saying he has always scumread me. Not true.
You can't read me at all and beyond that you are screaming and being rather illogical. The only way I am any not Town is if Gio is. You should be screaming for Gio's head in that case.

I did not leash Nahdia it was a suggestion they went along with because it is ridiculous how many times their Jailkeep has failed including two voluntary not submissions N3 and N5. I do not trust they are a Jailkeeper and I want them to prove it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9999, JaeReed wrote:(I may be drunk but I endorse all of the above while sober because I love myself enough to know I make better decisions while drunk than any other time)

Seriously, please lynch SirCakez if you want to follow someone who is town.
Then lynch MathBlade.
No. you don't. This is literal evidence of that.

You are on a wagon with a lot of the same people who lynched Creeps.
You are ignoring the prerequisite that Gio must be scum for me to be.

If you seriously believed I was scum and sober you would be screaming for Gio's head.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:28 am

Post by JaeReed »

Not true.

Nahdia has not gone along with it. Nahdia has been mostly absent.
If Gio is not town that does not necessarily mean you are not town. If you are not town then 100% Gio is not town unless you flip godfather.

Roles do not make someone town or not town. You're better than to assume someone telling the truth about their role means ANYTHING regarding their alignment.

Honestly, your play would make you confscum to me by this point. The only thing is Gio's confirm which is fucking shaky as shit. If I thought it was possible I'd be lynching you today over Cakez. As it is, I'm aiming for your likely partner instead.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

No, I would never scream for Gio's head over yours because something might have realistically messed with his result on you.

If you're not scum Gio might be (lie about role).
If Gio isn't scum you might be (godfather).
If Gio is scum you might be (partner or not).
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

Like, I can't coherently do this with my mother fucking breathing down my neck all day but if someone can dig through my ISO in the neighbourhood/here in combination and show how I never fucking trusted Math from the start that'd be great.

Imean like ffs if ppl don't remember the fucking SHIT SHOW that was me complaining about MATHBLADE MY SCUMREAD checking me for being a VT then they're pretty much fucking blind imo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nahdia went along with it in a simple one word gotcha post.

And I wonder why you would object to Nahdia if she is a Jailkeeper protecting the last useful PR we would have left.

Or is it that you know she isn't a Jailkeeper. If you can throw out the mechanical conf townieness I have through Gio I can ignore the VT claims because oooooh I think like JaeReed because all I do is post while drunk and I should take a step back and think but nooo I am going to push Math because I don't like how they play and they won't vote who I think is scum so they have to be scum with me.

You realize Almost50 is off the damn wagon and you townread Almost50. If this was LyLO Almost50 would be scum.

I highly doubt this is LyLO. Man if I didn't have that VT confirmation I would say it would be you and CFJ.

On and Ank another townread of yours not on the wagon. Wtf are you doing in your own proposed LyLO voting with a scumread of yours Gio? You make no sense right now. If I was a cop I would pull you over for posting while intoxicated and leverage a no posting anywhere til sober fine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:41 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ok that is actually 100% scumposting ^ I will now compromise on a math lynch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

Actually worth saying my compromise lynch is cakez and preferred is math
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again I point out inconsistencies and your only response is spam. Lovely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am stepping away from the thread so people actually read and see what a shit storm you are posting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

One last thing before I do. JaeReed is fucking scumreading me for using the goddamn Neo the way it is meant to be used. *rolls eyes* Such brilliance personified. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

JaeReed continues to demonstrate they cannot read people for the life of them. More on this at 11.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

Mathblade, here's the thing.

Each investigative role we have this game is nerfed heavily in some way.
My role is a confirmed killing role,
which is an investigative role
You are claiming to be a bulletproof townie.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense with the rest of the setup?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd also like to point out that by the same token, Giovanni's role doesn't make sense either.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 9991, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9989, SirCakez wrote:I'm not going to give stuff to scum Almost
I'd be willing to give them to Jae if Math is really THAT much of a concern.
It doesn't matter who you say you would give stuff too. In the hood apparently I am scummy for trying to scumhunt. It is bullshit and people are repeating the same damn mistakes and calling themselves so smart for it. Ignoring concrete information post Maxous to make it work.
Ya some people just have their heads up their asses here clearly

Jae why spam LYNCH MATH if you're not going to move your vote from me? lol
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:08 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

^^ scumposting
Jae doesn't see Math's lynch as plausible, which makes sense to me.
I LOVE YOU JAEREED AND CFJ. YOU TWO LITERALLY PUT ALL OF MY DOUBTS AND THOUGHTS INTO WORDS FOR ME!
I would rather have a Math lynch, but SirCakez is at L-1 so... hm.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:09 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10013, Ankamius wrote:I'd also like to point out that by the same token, Giovanni's role doesn't make sense either.
Completely agreed on Math, but how on Gio?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10005, MathBlade wrote:Nahdia went along with it in a simple one word gotcha post.

And I wonder why you would object to Nahdia if she is a Jailkeeper protecting the last useful PR we would have left.

Or is it that you know she isn't a Jailkeeper.
If you can throw out the mechanical conf townieness I have through Gio I can ignore the VT claims because oooooh I think like JaeReed
because all I do is post while drunk
and I should take a step back and think but nooo I am going to push Math because I don't like how they play and they won't vote who I think is scum so they have to be scum with me.

You realize Almost50 is off the damn wagon and you townread Almost50. If this was LyLO Almost50 would be scum.

I highly doubt this is LyLO. Man if I didn't have that VT confirmation
I would say it would be you and CFJ

On and Ank another townread of yours not on the wagon. Wtf are you doing in your own proposed LyLO
voting with a scumread of yours Gio
? You make no sense right now. If I was a cop I would pull you over for posting while intoxicated and leverage a no posting anywhere til sober fine.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

How is Giovanni's role heavily nerfed?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:15 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

VOTE: MathBlade
I'm gonna leave this here and see how many people follow, I seriously would prefer them over SirCakez now.
Also, Ank, what benefits do you gain from another hammer?

P-edit: I see.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

...This is complete bullshit now Yoshi is bolding random words. I literally cannot explain myself when people aren't using logic and would rather trust their friend Jim Bean than their brains.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

And apologies to Nahdia they*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10012, Ankamius wrote:Mathblade, here's the thing.

Each investigative role we have this game is nerfed heavily in some way.
My role is a confirmed killing role,
which is an investigative role
You are claiming to be a bulletproof townie.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense with the rest of the setup?
Killing roles are killing roles.

Investigative roles are ones like cop watcher.

And I am claiming it because it is true numb nuts. If I was scum I would come up with a better claim like I did in Shadowrun Mafia when I was Alien instead of JK.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well Alien is a JK so it was only misleading but still. As Town I don't try to make things for I look at the situation and find the liars.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly I wish I would quit drawing BP. It is going to be damn synonymous with my username.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”