Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1, Gamma Emerald wrote:> Do not use proven randomness, like the dice tags.
LOL CK broke the rules on the first page XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1, Gamma Emerald wrote:Spoiler: Vanilla Townie Role PM
Hello (Player Name)!
You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have your voice and your vote. Use them wisely!
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
The game is here

Please confirm with your role name.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Just quoting page 1 so I could find it (as I keep going back to check the player list. its hard to keep track with people talking)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1152, Naomi-Tan wrote:Just quoting page 1 so I could find it (as I keep going back to check the player list. its hard to keep track with people talking)

well not so much find it but jump to it after closing a batch of tabbs.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 188, Aj The Epic wrote:Then what's it called when you're assuming someone's mafia and doing association from that? Is that confbias or just tunneling?
I call that roleplaying.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

is true
is true
is true
is true
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Is true
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah... this feels like Green massive right here.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im not making fun of this agreeing thing any more the fact that it went into a discussion is very silly to me enough that I made fun of it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Unfos: Blackvoid

Fos: Flubber nugget
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 221, CloudKicker wrote:other ppl who should be town from a gut reads are grey and hellooooo but needs more content
H-How did she even get this read on hello he had posted like 4 lines AURGH.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 245, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:Do i look like i give a shit, antagonize me more now youre 1 lynch away to get owned all game gratz
Im pretty sure this needs to die.
Why are you town?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Sigh flipping backwards again.. I'm on page 10 now and well.. I'm seeing the slow motion explosion that is CK... its so greenie though... No way that kinda tantrum comes outta reds... I had Kairal as a green at the moment before that. but now... I'm just left with this burning curiousity. Kairal You've shown so far in what I read kinda high intelegnece you think about posts and try to help others and even tried to calm CK down... what happened to change your mind on their alignment? I think If I saw someone meltdown like that i'd be sure there green forever as its not a thing red do.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im getting too sleepy to think properly now so I don't think I'll read any more tonight. I go out friday as well... so.. I will likely not be around till a bit later tonight. I hope to get more read up tonight. might get to page 20.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Kairal »

If you always read everyone who throws a tantrum as town you simply give scum incentive to fake tantrums. I have seen a game as I said where scum had a huge argument and replaced out over it.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1164, Kairal wrote:If you always read everyone who throws a tantrum as town you simply give scum incentive to fake tantrums. I have seen a game as I said where scum had a huge argument and replaced out over it.
yeah but arguments I understand CK was literally being a triggered baby. There must be more to it than that.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 275, Dierfire wrote:All right, here I go!

I'm reading culted as Town. The vote for Secret Agent Jin in and the reasoning given in indicate an attempt to read alignment (is paying attention to why Secret Agent Jin is asking certain questions), and looks like a good attempt to break up a fight between two players that culted reads as Town and focus on Secret Agent Jin instead.

CloudKicker and MiniDeathStar also both seem Town to me. My opinion of CloudKicker is mostly anchored in the "Town slip" business (mistaking the number of players in the game); I find it relatively unlikely that CloudKicker decides to fake this. I think that I have a good question that will help me be certain. My opinion of MiniDeathStar is mostly anchored in and (reconsidering the read on CloudKicker when many players seemed inclined to agree with MiniDeathStar rather than CloudKicker means forfeiting an easy opportunity to be on the "right" side--that is, the popular side--of an argument with a Town player unless both are Mafia, and I think that CloudKicker is unlikely to display such hostility to MiniDeathStar at this stage in the game if both are Mafia).

I'm undecided on Secret Agent Jin and have not much useful to say there at this time. My default would be to follow culted.

Flubbernugget is showing evidence of paying attention to details ( looking at the VC, paying attention to the reads that massive gives). Ordinarily I consider these things to indicate Town alignment and effort to solve the game; in this case I have a vague feeling that they don't conform to my previous experience with Flubbernugget as Town, so I will check that at some point to be certain.

I'm agreeing with Aj the Epic in that the vote from Io in doesn't seem to have a good reason for the vote. Also of importance to me is that the other major read that Io seems to have is that CloudKicker is Town, but she fails to make a meaningful attempt to interpret votes on that wagon (in particular, in she declines to cast a vote despite having reasons to be suspicious of -Grey- and Kairal that are, as best as I can see,
stronger
than her reason for voting for Aj the Epic).

That's it for my first pass.

UNVOTE: CloudKicker
VOTE: Io
Holy cow this post pretty much mirrors my note pad.

POE

Green
culted
BlackVoid (By assoiation)
massive(200+
Dierfire (There reads entirely match my own and they went heavily in depth to their reasonons just like I like. love it!)

Null
Kairal (Though there read was green I dislike the fact that they have any kinda Red read on me after the CK tempure tantrum.)
HellloooNewman
I Am Innocent
Aj The Epic

Red

Flubbernugget
(Not really trusting there reaction to the slips)
(Stopping discussion by saying defending yourself is bad)
(Mudslinging blackvoid by saying they was sheeping when they wasn't given Flubs vote was RVS)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay on page 10 I think I can set aside my reads and isolated my picks as red being within flubs, hello, I Am, and AJ
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know when you say you'll stop.. and then you go one more post... that was many hours ago XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

The only issue is HelloNewman has been dead for 2 days, and flipped town.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1169, Aj The Epic wrote:The only issue is HelloNewman has been dead for 2 days, and flipped town.
Yeah I was just checking his activity to see if he needed a prod and realised the mod didn't remove him from the alive player list

MOD: Please update the alive player list
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Now I really am taking a break. everyone enjoying my one girl show? As I rummage and relive moments past?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Kairal »

It is interesting. There are a number of things that make me quite suspicious of you. For example you imply that you are reading from the start- so why do you ask Mini a question as if she's still in the game and then remove your Fos from her replacement, well before she replaces out (if you were actually still only on page 10). Seems rather inconsistent no?

I also find your confidence that you can make reads based on 10 pages of a 47 page game rather... odd.

Then there's your description of Cloud making a 'fake' slip.

Likewise if you're reading from the start why are you claiming VT already? Why do you need to post the VT role pm?

This all seems pretty weird to me and it's not like I was confident about either of your previous slots. As far as cloudkicker goes I used kid gloves because it was clear he was genuinely upset. I was trying to calm him down at that point- in no way did it mean I was getting a strong town read from him.

However your main scum read is on Flubber which is where I landed pretty recently. This is making me doubt my Flubber read somewhat. That means scum would be... culted Naomi and... one of my town reads.

Really not sure here. Maybe she's just reading the room and thinking it's time to bus Flubber? Or maybe she's planning to have an 'evolution' and move around to voting me instead?

I think I'll give Naomi a little more rope and continue voting Flubber for now
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1172, Kairal wrote:It is interesting. There are a number of things that make me quite suspicious of you. For example you imply that you are reading from the start- so why do you ask Mini a question as if she's still in the game and then remove your Fos from her replacement, well before she replaces out (if you were actually still only on page 10). Seems rather inconsistent no?

I also find your confidence that you can make reads based on 10 pages of a 47 page game rather... odd.

Then there's your description of Cloud making a 'fake' slip.

Likewise if you're reading from the start why are you claiming VT already? Why do you need to post the VT role pm?

This all seems pretty weird to me and it's not like I was confident about either of your previous slots. As far as cloudkicker goes I used kid gloves because it was clear he was genuinely upset. I was trying to calm him down at that point- in no way did it mean I was getting a strong town read from him.

However your main scum read is on Flubber which is where I landed pretty recently. This is making me doubt my Flubber read somewhat. That means scum would be... culted Naomi and... one of my town reads.

Really not sure here. Maybe she's just reading the room and thinking it's time to bus Flubber? Or maybe she's planning to have an 'evolution' and move around to voting me instead?

I think I'll give Naomi a little more rope and continue voting Flubber for now
Hmm okay gonna tackle this before going back to reading so we can have discussion while I'm catching up.

why do you ask Mini a question as if she's still in the game:
Because I was sleepy at the time. There is no motivation for talking to a flower pot XD. BlackVoid please take that question as directed at yourself.

remove your Fos from her replacement, well before she replaces out:
Simple. I gave my reads and my Fos around page 5, by the time of my second read list Mini had posted lots of what i'd call pro-green post and given flubs did the whole sheeping mud sling at that peroid I went from a Red read to a green read. Thing with early game reads is there more influx and can change.

I also find your confidence that you can make reads based on 10 pages of a 47 page game rather... odd:
I made akin read lists around page 10 on most of my last 3 games as green. You may look that part up. I feel that I'm pretty good at finding greens. Though at page 10 won't be my 'final' reads thats just my reads as of page 12 (gonna shift up from 10 as the read list was posted off a page 12 post) I expect some flux as I sort after all there are a few unplaced and unknowns.

Then there's your description of Cloud making a 'fake' slip:
Yeah thats entirely my bad for not being definitive about which slip.

Likewise if you're reading from the start why are you claiming VT already:
You asked for a massclaim. I just did it as part of my reading. I also assumed there claim was already out there given people was suspicious.

The bottom part isn't directed at me but I can confirm that As im reading my view point may change as It does when you have like 75% of a game to read still. I'm just keeping you guys simi-kinda informed of my views If I was around at these times of the game
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1172, Kairal wrote:However your main scum read is on Flubber which is where I landed pretty recently. This is making me doubt my Flubber read somewhat. That means scum would be... culted Naomi and... one of my town reads.
Why do you SR Culted?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”