ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, lucca261 wrote:
In post 269, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:OK i agree with rb town but confirming Lucca? Explain?
stop pr baiting.
I'm assuming you did something to cause him to TR you unless he's an idiot cop, and I know he's not because I've read a game where he was cop
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 276, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 269, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:OK i agree with rb town but confirming Lucca? Explain?
stop pr baiting.
I'm assuming you did something to cause him to TR you unless he's an idiot cop, and I know he's not because I've read a game where he was cop
I'm not a cop.

I also don't think I've been a cop on this site.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by lucca261 »

stop pr baiting.
He confirmed me as town. You didn't get that he was a PR? Really? Now you're just trying to bait him.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by lucca261 »

Stop speculating on Think role, god.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

VOTE: SSBM

I initially voted for sofiel for his last post of the previous day phase. However, I can see where it can come from town as well. I want to wait for him to show up.

I absolutely do not like ssbm. I don't like how he is role baiting me and I don't like how he has been jumping on the most confinement wagons most of the game.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 260, Huntress wrote:

Vote Count 1.11

Friend Computer (5) - Sofiel, ssbm_Kyouko, the_end, ThinkBig, lucca261 [LYNCH]

the_end (3) - rb, Zekromaster, Friend Computer
Zekromaster (1) - Aeronaut

Not voting (0) -

With nine players alive, it takes five votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Wednesday, 4th January 22.30. GMT, (in (expired on 2017-01-04 22:30:00)).
Hmm.. Well I feel that it's safe to say there was probably one scum off this wagon and one scum on. If I had to guess I'd say it's Zeke and TE.
In post 264, rb wrote:bulletproof/doctor/jk?

i think it's a protective and that they protected mememememememe because if the_end is scum they want me dead but if the_end is town that's the perfect way to frame them, by killing town me and making it look like the_end wanted me dead

yes, we are in the agreements?
Yea. But do you think it's more likely that the_end is just scum or that someone is trying to frame him? Granted I feel like it sort of makes sense that scum would want you dead right off the bat since I feel like most people are town reading you anyway.
In post 265, rb wrote:either that or they shot at aeronaut because they were scared of him, but i have a hard time seeing aeronaut as a protection choice by a doc/jk
yeah i wasn't too helpful yesterday.
In post 270, ThinkBig wrote:I'll claim later if I have to. For now, he is conf town.
This should be the last note on the matter.
In post 272, ThinkBig wrote:My lynch pool right now is zekromaster/the_end/sofiel
Could you tell me why Sofiel?
In post 273, lucca261 wrote:
In post 266, rb wrote:
In post 259, lucca261 wrote:
In post 257, Sofiel wrote:30 minutes left guys.
If Friend flips Town, this is scum.
not really, no-lynch is godawful and i've done the same thing
Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the way that, close to the deadline, he knew that Friend would turn town. For all his posts at the game, except for the strange Zekrom vote/unvote, he was voting Friend. And then, on the end of the day, he starts planning for what happens when Friend is town? If you're so sure of the lynch like he say he is, you won't do this.
But I feel like most of that is negated because in this scenario, a town flip is better than us not lynching at all.
In post 277, ThinkBig wrote:
stop pr baiting.
I'm not a cop.

TB I feel like you should stop talking about it though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I really feel like it's more likely that SSBM simply doesn't understand what most of those hints that TB is dropping mean more that he's baiting.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Zeke

He's been shifty all game, and if TB is saying what I think he's saying, the attempted kill on lucca makes more sense coming from him than TE. Having said that, I have to think more about who else could make sense in that scenario, because I don't feel like it's as simple as being Zeke and TE together.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

My problem right now is that besides those two, I'm basically null on on a lot of other people and that makes me uncomfy. :|
2023 W/L | 1-0
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 277, ThinkBig wrote:
stop pr baiting.
I'm not a cop.

You replaced into a cop slot in Plotinus's Newbie "Zooborns", which is the first game I read when I came to the site. Unless I'm remembering wrong, but back then you had a bugs bunny avatar?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

ok why are you pushing this
2023 W/L | 1-0
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Because it's possible they are a scumteam fmpov and I'm not going to keep quiet about my opinions
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

um no. They would be CCed almost immediately, or if they got to a point when we all eventually claim.
2023 W/L | 1-0
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by rb »

why would ssbm role bait so openly though if he already thinks that he's found a PR?

can someone explain the scum motivation behind that?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

There's not any, it's just stupid
2023 W/L | 1-0
Sofiel
Sofiel
Townie
Sofiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Sofiel »

In post 288, Aeronaut wrote:um no. They would be CCed almost immediately, or if they got to a point when we all eventually claim.
Wouldn't it be possible that the people who can CC aren't in thread yet tho? Or am I missing a trick? (Tho to be fair the only people who haven't posted yet are Zekro and the_end :giggle: )

Also I don't regret pushing for the lynch because at the end of the day considering this scenario at least we have the information of who was on the wagon for FC, we got the claim from TB/lucca from no NK and we can now approach D2 with a bit more info than we had D1. It's shit that he wasn't scum tho I was rly sure :u

@Lucca: I said we could review if we should or shouldn't lynch Zekro D2 when we have more info. But at the moment yeah Zekro does look suspicious so I *am* going to VOTE: Zekro to try and put some pressure on him. I kind of took the pressure away D1 by pushing for an FC wagon and if I was Zekro and scum I'd've been thankful for it and would've just kept quiet and let the wagon go on. His post #249 is a strange one but I think it could show he knew FC was town and just wanted to seem sympathetic - like, let's lynch FC as a last resort guys! expecting us to see FC was town and then town-read him for not wanting to kill a town player??
Sofiel
Sofiel
Townie
Sofiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Sofiel »

on the ssbm/tb thing this push on ssbm's part seems to be how he plays in this game/it's consistent with previous pushes (also on TB as a point of information. their interaction has seemed pretty antagonistic so far). i've looked at a couple of previous games of ssbm's and it's not wholly consistent with confirmed town play in what games I have looked at but meta isn't a good enough reason imo to vote for someone rn esp in a newbie game where obviously we don't all have a meta. ssbm is nullscum for me rn
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by the_end »

VOTE: zekro
If I'm understanding the TB/lucca thing correctly, zekro is scum.

ssbm, it seems, is back to being pushy. I have my eye on him. I'm waiting for more posts from sofiel to get a better read on him.
Sofiel
Sofiel
Townie
Sofiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Sofiel »

@the_end can you elaborate on that more? That justification doesn't make much sense to me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 280, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: SSBM

I initially voted for sofiel for his last post of the previous day phase. However, I can see where it can come from town as well. I want to wait for him to show up.

I absolutely do not like ssbm. I don't like how he is role baiting me and I don't like how he has been jumping on the most confinement wagons most of the game.
"Role baiting"
You
literally confirmed
a slot to be town, don't act like I've baited you. It's frustrating to see, especially after reading zooborns
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:50 am

Post by lucca261 »

You baited him.

Maybe on accident, but the fact is that, you talked him into revealing aspects of his PR. That's baiting.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Zekromaster »

First of all, let me say I pretty much agree with rb's theory about the no death.

I'll start checking the Friend Computer votes. Scum could've easily lynched him, as I said, so there's no reason to believe there's no scum on the wagon.

Sofiel: Pretty suspicious, both because of his posts before FC lynch (especially his last three posts - he basically plans ahead, and that "30 minutes left" feels... wrong) - NullScum
ssbm_Kyouko: Looks like pretty genuine scumhunting. Some suspicious actions, but Hanlon's Razor. NullTown
the_end: I'm even more suspicious of him now, but still unsure, especially considering my next two reads. LeanScum

ThinkBig and lucca261 were on the FC wagon, but need an analysis of their own

There are two possibilities: either TB he is scum and buddying with lucca, or he is cop, and that "I'll claim later" is a way of not telling it directly, in which case we can consider Lucca conf!town. With this, it's basically a 50/50 - either they are the scumteam, or I outed the cop. So, I'll have a single read for both of them, and that read is LeanScum.

Then, I'll go to the the_end wagon which includes myself:

rb: He's genuinely scumhunting, and his reasoning on who scum killed is pretty logical and I agree with him. LeanTown.
Zekromaster: I can testify I'm town. Well, if I was scum I wouldn't say "I'm scum". But exactly for this reason I won't bother defending myself, I can spend those energies on scumhunting.
Friend Computer: Well, he's conf!town by means of being dead. Nothing to say.

There is the single vote against me by Aeronaut
. He's my biggest townread, both because he kept voting for me even if there were two other wagons which were a guaranteed lynch - I'm lead to believe that if he was scum, seeing as two wagons means only one could've been the scumpartner (supposing the scumpartner was even there) he would've changed his vote to the one he knew was town to get him lynched.

tl;dr Either Lucca and TB are the scumteam, or TB is a cop and lucca is conf!town. If they're both town, Sofiel is NullScum, the_end is LeanScum.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 283, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Zeke

He's been shifty all game, and if TB is saying what I think he's saying, the attempted kill on lucca makes more sense coming from him than TE. Having said that, I have to think more about who else could make sense in that scenario, because I don't feel like it's as simple as being Zeke and TE together.
The Friend wagon was clearly scum-driven. It's probably Zekrom, but, anyway.

At the point that Friend dropped his vote on End, there was two wagons with three votes on it, and Friend had one one vote:
Zekromaster (3) - ssbm_kyouko, Aeronaut, lucca261
The_End (3) - rb, Zekromaster, ThinkBig
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Friend Computer
Sofiel (1) - the_end
Friend Computer (1) - Sofiel
At this point, it seems that Friend was only a tertiary lynch option for D1. We were close to the deadline, and lynch was going to be either Zekrom or End, it seemed. Then, after the vote, Kyouko immediately jumped at the chance to vote him.

I want to say that the only reason to vote Friend, knowing that he is town, is to get pressure off of another person. The only case in which this is not true is if the wagon is all townie. Then the two scum would have to be {aeronaut, rb, zekrom}. I don't think this is the case. Friend's wagon was created to get pressure off of someone. But, who? Zekrom or End? I feel it's safe to say there is a mafia on theses two.
the_end (3) - rb, Zekromaster, Friend Computer
Friend Computer (2) - Sofiel, ssbm_Kyouko
Zekromaster (2) - Aeronaut, lucca261
Sofiel (1) - The_End
At this point of the game, I want to point your attention to this post, by Zekrom:
In post 236, Zekromaster wrote: I'm still suspecting the_end of being scum, and I still don't know what to say about FC.
I talked about being suspicious of the_end. This is because FC voted for him with no reason. He either is scum and is just getting onto a wagon to get a fast vote (and this would render all the reasons to vote for the_end pretty much void) - but I don't understand why wouldn't he get on my wagon, at this point - or is town and getting on some wagon that seems "good".

While I don't have a good read of FC, I still find the_end's behaviour pretty scummy, so I'll stand by my vote. I'm pretty much gambling at this point.
Here is where things get interesting:

someone said that, if Friend is scum this post was a scumclain. I read it differently. I think this is a scum player that doesn't want to get to a wagon on a town player. Probably because his partner is at the wagon already. Then, one post later, end votes Friend. The rest of the wagon is town. Me and Think.

Zekrom and End? I find it hard. I don't think scum!zekrom would bus his partner the entire D1. Maybe another player would. But I don't think Zekrom would do it. To me, if Zekrom is scum, his partner is either Kyouko/Sofiel. If End is scum, this is another analysis. But, anyway, this is what I think.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 297, Zekromaster wrote:First of all, let me say I pretty much agree with rb's theory about the no death.

I'll start checking the Friend Computer votes. Scum could've easily lynched him, as I said, so there's no reason to believe there's no scum on the wagon.

Sofiel: Pretty suspicious, both because of his posts before FC lynch (especially his last three posts - he basically plans ahead, and that "30 minutes left" feels... wrong) - NullScum
ssbm_Kyouko: Looks like pretty genuine scumhunting. Some suspicious actions, but Hanlon's Razor. NullTown
the_end: I'm even more suspicious of him now, but still unsure, especially considering my next two reads. LeanScum

ThinkBig and lucca261 were on the FC wagon, but need an analysis of their own

There are two possibilities: either TB he is scum and buddying with lucca, or he is cop, and that "I'll claim later" is a way of not telling it directly, in which case we can consider Lucca conf!town. With this, it's basically a 50/50 - either they are the scumteam, or I outed the cop. So, I'll have a single read for both of them, and that read is LeanScum.

Then, I'll go to the the_end wagon which includes myself:

rb: He's genuinely scumhunting, and his reasoning on who scum killed is pretty logical and I agree with him. LeanTown.
Zekromaster: I can testify I'm town. Well, if I was scum I wouldn't say "I'm scum". But exactly for this reason I won't bother defending myself, I can spend those energies on scumhunting.
Friend Computer: Well, he's conf!town by means of being dead. Nothing to say.

There is the single vote against me by Aeronaut
. He's my biggest townread, both because he kept voting for me even if there were two other wagons which were a guaranteed lynch - I'm lead to believe that if he was scum, seeing as two wagons means only one could've been the scumpartner (supposing the scumpartner was even there) he would've changed his vote to the one he knew was town to get him lynched.

tl;dr Either Lucca and TB are the scumteam, or TB is a cop and lucca is conf!town. If they're both town, Sofiel is NullScum, the_end is LeanScum.
This is strange. It doesn't fit the rest of Zekrom posts. It's beautifully writen and full of buzzwords. Does anyone else think this is coaching?

Could you explain your Hanlon's Razor Kyouko townread to me?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”